When We Were Young Ch. 08

Story Info
Tony Buys An Engagement Ring; Tony & Mar Bump Into Xander.
12.2k words
4.75
1.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 7 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would be appreciated.

This part contains M/F consensual sex

**

I woke up Saturday around ten, my typical morning wood tenting the sheet, Linda sleeping on her stomach beside me, naked, her right hand on my hip, right leg bent at a ninety-degree angle. As I lay there, thinking about last night, I was proud of myself for not having once thought about Caleb, or any of the hazing, during our sex-capades. Were my demons buried for good? I could only hope.

Linda, being the morning person, was always the one waking me up with sex, and this was a rare opportunity to return the favor, an opportunity I was not going to turn down. Moving as quietly as possible, I moved the sheets aside and got up on my knees, marveling at her golden-brown skin.

There were just so many places that didn't get enough attention: a little heart-shaped birthmark high up on her back, between her shoulder blades; the indentation high on her left arm from her booster shots as a kid; little dimples on the small of her back when lying at just the right angle; the swell of her butt cheeks, taut and tight and soft; the smile under each cheek; a small, half-moon scar on her right hip from a bicycle accident when she was five; muscular thighs from years of soccer and all that damn running; narrow, horizontal scar on her left knee from a torn-meniscus surgery, pale against her bronze skin; scar on her left heel from stepping on a piece of glass on San Pedro Island during spring break.

Going as slowly as possible, I connected each of these spots with my tongue and light, feathery kisses, a road map of My Linda I would trace unerringly from memory for decades to come. Watching her sigh, a little smile playing on her lips, her body emanating small coos and sighs, a barely audible 'mmm' as the meniscus scar received my attention.

I paused and looked up at her, still sleeping, breathing not as deeply as a few minutes ago, and gently eased my body between her legs, kissing all over her glorious buns. I slipped a wetted finger teasingly up and down her slit, her "mmmmm" making me smile, her hand moving down and stroking my head a few times. "That's nice, baby," she mumbled, sleep in her voice. My finger slipped inside her, gradually picking up a trace of nectar, as I pumped slowly in and out. "Yesss," she sighed.

I slid up her body, my mouth at her ear. "Morning, baby," I whispered, as my finger slowly pumped in and out to the cutest mewls.

"Mmmm, morning," she said softly. "That feels so goooood," as a second finger joined the first. I opened the nightstand drawer and grabbed her finger vibrator and the lube, handed her the vibe, and applied the lube liberally to my cock, removing my fingers and slipping slowly inside her. "God, I love that thing," she mumbled, my hips thrusting back and forth. She slipped her vibe down to her clit while I played with her nipples, my mouth nibbling her earlobe.

"You fucked me last night...twice," I murmured.

She smiled at the memory. "I did, but your butt is just so fuckable, Tone."

"I'm not complaining."

She twisted enough to share a kiss. "Smoke was good?"

"Mmmmm. Almost as good as you. And Sharon?" I asked, thrusting in and out.

"I took her ass for the first tiiiime; then she tooook mine," goosebumps exploded across her body as I twisted a nipple slowly, until she sucked in a big breath, then reversed course.

"Wow, first time, huh? How was it?"

Lin began backing into my thrusts, her finger vibe vibing away, her breathing getting ragged. She whimpered and I pulled on her nipple, pinching.

"Fuuuck!" her head snapped back, likely giving me a concussion as we collided.

"OWW!"

"Sorrrry!...cummmming...you okay?" she panted.

"Fine. Who are you?"

She giggled and then so did I, but it was educational; we learned it's very difficult to fuck and giggle at the same time.

"On your back, baby."

"Yes, ma'am."

Tossing the vibe aside, she crawled on top and set an aggressive pace, which I happily matched, as we stared into each other's eyes.

My orgasm approached, my hands slamming her tiny hips up and down. "Yeah, yeah, uh huh, uh huh...cummming, Tone," her head resting on my chest.

"I'm close, baby, so close," I grunted, then exploded when she bit my nipple, which fucking hurt! It also made me cum. Turnabout is fair game, I suppose.

Rolling onto her back and spreading her legs, she looked at me and smiled. I kissed down her body and settled between her legs.

"Did you like taking Sharon's ass?" I asked, my tongue cleaning up our mess.

"Mmmm, I love pegging. It's so different, and I feel, well, I just feel so powerful. Not like the short, skinny girl I've always been...rub my clit, baby.

"I feel like a Dom when I'm behiiiind someone. Sooo gooood. I get such a rush, mmmm, I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop...right there, right there, mmmmm."

**

An hour later, Linda, Rich, and Sharon were off to buy Rich some 'Smoke' shoes at an outlet mall an hour away, where it was very unlikely he would see anyone he knew. I was waiting on Mar to get back from Stacey's; I had some shopping of my own I wanted to do.

Mar came in as I was cleaning up the apartment, cautiously looking to see who was home. "Just us, 'Breaker," I said, pulling clothes out of the dryer, most of them Smoke's. She let out a breath and grinned.

"Hi, Tony."

"Hi, yourself. So, how was it?" sitting on the couch to fold clothes.

She plopped down and helped me. "Soooo good," she sighed. "Ten times better than the motel. She's just so sexy, I can't keep my hands off of her. We played in the shower and she let me wash her, and her hair, which was so hot. And then I dried her, which was so much fun, exploring her body, and that led to me going down on her, of course. And the face she makes when she cums is just so fucking adorable. I think I'm in love," she swooned, leaning back into the couch.

I chuckled. "I'm so happy for you, honey. And she, uh, pleases you?"

She blushed. "Yeah. She's not as good as the 'family', not yet. But it's been a long time since she had any practice. She's getting better, and this morning was the best one yet. She bought this double-ended dildo thing, and, well, it's pretty awesome.

"And we went to a movie and held hands and I put my head on her shoulder. It was the first time I ever had a chance to do that, can you believe it? Something so simple that people just take for granted, and it was just...awesome." She was leaning back into the couch, a dreamy look on her face, a pair of Smoke's jeans in her hands.

"Do you plan on folding those, or just holding on to them all day?" I grinned at her.

She grinned and started folding. "Sorry, she just, just...oh, Daddy!" jumping into my arms, tears falling.

"This is a good cry, right?"

"Yeah," she sniffled into my shoulder, laughing.

I held her for a few minutes until she got herself back under control. "I'm very happy for you, honey. You deserve to have a girlfriend all your own and get to do all of the things you've missed out on. And you've got a good one, I think. I know she is definitely into you, from the way she talked about you at the restaurant. She's a really good person and I'm glad she makes you happy."

"But?"

"Only that you're going to have to tell everyone what's going on. I told Stacey that we would have questions, but only because we care so much about you, and that it wasn't about her. She said she understood, and that we should ask whatever we needed to ask to be comfortable. So, if you are hesitating, you can't blame it on Stacey's feelings. This is all about you and Sharon and Linda, and you're going to have to be strong and tell them all the things you've been telling me. You know?"

She sat back and wiped her eyes, nodding. "I know, I just want to avoid the conversation as long as possible, which is not smart. Maybe when they get home tonight. Is there any weed in the apartment?"

"Yes, Rich always keeps some in a drawer in his bedroom. Why?"

"Well, I was thinking that Weed Mar would be much better at having the conversation than just regular Mar would," grinning at me.

"Fine by me, but I think regular Mar has been doing fantastic these last couple of months and doesn't need the weed. Although maybe a little boost would make things easier, especially if Lin and Sharon were a little lit. What do you think?"

She grinned and nodded. "I think you're right." Taking a deep breath, "I'll do it tonight, I'll get everyone high, and then I'll tell them. What are we going to do until then?"

"I would like to go to the mall, if you're up for it."

"Of course. What are you looking for?"

I hesitated. "Well, uh, I thought I might, uh, you see, I was thinking about..." I let out a long breath, "I want to look at engagement rings," I rushed out, nervously staring at the stack of folded clothes. I glanced over at Mar, who had her hands in front of her open mouth, ice-blue eyes about to bug out of her head, before jumping into my arms again and squealing.

"This is a good squealing, right?" and she laughed, nodding.

"Oh, Tony! She'll totally say yes! When are you going to propose? What are you going to say? What kind of ring do you want? Do you know her ring size?"

Finally, I held up my hands. "I don't know any of that, I just want to look a little and see how much it's going to cost."

Her hands flew up in front of her mouth again.

"What?"

"Uncle Robert, Sharon's mom's brother; he owns a jewelry store in Clayton. I'll bet he would be the person to talk to. He's super-sweet; he gave me this," indicating a necklace I had seen her wear many times, but never really examined.

"It's beautiful," not knowing anything about jewelry (probably not a shock, huh?). It was a gold necklace with a little V at the front, three diamonds running up each side, with a larger one in the center. It looked very expensive, but for all I knew it cost ten dollars at Walmart.

"Let's go to the mall, though, so you can get an estimate of what it might cost. Oh my God, this is so exciting, Daddy!"

I grabbed hold of her hands. "Mar, I told you because I want your advice on the ring, but also because you would be able to keep my secret. I can trust you to do that, yes?"

"I promise, Daddy," she said, beaming at me.

"Thank you. Let's finish folding these clothes and go ring shopping."

**

There were three jewelry stores at the mall, and we perused each, holding hands and talking to salespeople with no idea they had no chance of a sale, which we felt a little bad about. We found the one we liked best at the second store: a one-point-two-carat Asscher-Cut diamond double-frame engagement ring in 14k white gold. It was beautiful and would sparkle next to Linda's dark skin; if she said yes, that is. It was also several thousand dollars; hopefully, Uncle Robert could make me a deal. We wrote down the particulars, gave the salesperson fake contact information, and walked out of the store hand-in-hand, grinning stupidly, and right into Xander.

Xander from the lesbian nightclub, Sabrina's. Xander, whom I had hip-checked to the floor after a disparaging remark about Mar. Xander, who'd given me a withering look as she was escorted from the club. Xander, whose handshake was stronger than mine. We both apologized, reflexively, before recognition set in. "Oh my gosh, Tony," she said, surprised.

"Xander," I replied coolly, noticing Mar stepping behind me.

Xander ducked her head, "It's, um, Alex, actually," she said, looking down.

"Well..." I started, before 'Alex' interrupted.

"Tony, I need to apologize, and to you, especially," she said, looking around me at Mar. "Look, could we sit for a minute, please?" pointing at a bench several feet away.

"I don't think that..." got out of my mouth before Mar squeezed my hand and I looked back at her.

"Okay, Alex," Mar said, taking her hand and walking us over to the bench. I was very surprised.

Mar sat on my knees, still holding Alex's hand lightly, who seemed especially unnerved by this simple act of kindness. "I'm Mar, it's nice to meet you, Alex."

Alex looked stunned and on the verge of tears; Mar squeezed her hand and smiled. "I, uh, said an inexcusable thing about you, Mar, to Tony, and you had every right to do what you did," she said, looking at us. "There's no excuse for my behavior, and, uh, I really hope you can forgive me," tears in her eyes.

"Tony, would you go get us some coffee, please? Alex, what will you have?" Mar said, pulling me up, surprise on Alex's face...and mine.

"You're sure?" I don't know what I thought Alex might do to her, but leaving them alone seemed like a bad idea.

"I'm sure. Just a little girl talk, right, Alex?" a kind smile on her face.

Alex sniffled, smiled, and nodded, asking me for a latte, and I reluctantly headed off, looking behind me, but all was well. Just two beautiful women, talking on a bench in the mall, the most natural thing in the world.

I was gone for about twenty minutes and returned to find them deep in conversation. Handing out the drinks, Mar asked me to leave them alone for a while, and she would come find me in the bookstore. "It's okay, Tony, we're just having a nice chat," putting her hand on my arm lightly.

"Okaaay," I said hesitantly, wandering over to the nearby bookstore, where I was able to keep an eye on them. Alex did most of the talking, with Mar encouraging her, holding her hand, and asking questions, I think.

After about thirty minutes, Mar waved me over and sat on my knees again. "Tony, it might not look like it, but Alex and I have a lot in common. We were both essentially disowned by our families, which made me very shy and scared, and Alex hard and aggressive. That night at the club, I remember Josie saying to me that being gay can result in some pretty unhappy childhoods, and Alex and I are certainly two examples of that," Mar said, reaching out and taking Alex's hand, then placing it in mine.

"Alex has the courage I'm just starting to find, thanks to you and the family, but has trouble accepting rejection, especially from men, and doesn't have the support from friends, not like I do, to help her. She's from the island of misfit toys too, Tony."

I was watching Alex as Mar talked, wondering why Mar was telling me this, and why Alex wasn't telling me herself, if she wanted me to know. Alex, meanwhile, looked like a collapsed balloon compared to our encounter at the club, her eyes red. She was twenty-seven (I later learned), about five-foot-nine and 175 pounds, broad-shouldered, smallish breasts, spiky blonde hair, and pale-blue eyes...beautiful. And our (formerly) shy, meek, Mar had completely cowed her...by holding her hand and being kind.

I squeezed her hand, and she looked from Mar to me, her lips quivering. "I'm very sorry your life has been hard," I said.

Alex sat up straight and looked at me. "That's no excuse for what I did or said, Tony. Unfortunately, I've done it several times. It's like, subconsciously, I want it to happen, I look for it, which is crazy because it only leads to problems, but I just can't stop myself. I truly am so very, very sorry," she said, with unmistakable sincerity.

"It's okay Alex, really. Apology accepted, and thank you," not knowing what else to say.

"Tony," Mar said, "After we get moved into our new house, we want to start a support group for people like us, that don't have anywhere else to turn for help. Could we meet at the house once a week? Would that be okay?" her eyes pleading.

"Honey, thank you for asking, but this will be your house, too, and you don't have to ask me for permission. Besides, I think it's an absolutely wonderful idea, just wonderful."

Mar beamed down at me and hugged my neck. "Thank you, Tony, you have no idea how much this means to me, to us."

I glanced over at Alex, who had tears in her eyes, and was squeezing my hand really hard. I didn't really understand why something as simple as starting a support group was having such an emotional impact on them, but there was no denying the truth of it.

I told them that we would be moved in by the end of June, so anytime they wanted to start after the Fourth of July holiday would be fine. "There's just one problem. Alex, you're going to have to apologize to Linda, my girlfriend. To say she was annoyed with you would be a major understatement."

"I will, absolutely," she said, with conviction.

"We'll take her out for a drink," Mar said, squeezing Alex's hand.

The three of us headed down to the food court to grab some dinner and get to know each other a little better. Beneath the hard exterior, Alex was really funny and sweet, and I was feeling better about her being around Mar. We said our goodbyes soon after, Alex and Mar hugging tightly, tears in both their eyes, Alex's hug for me no less bone-crushing.

As we headed home to tell Linda and Sharon about Stacey, Mar's excitement about the support group began to give way to anxiety, her hands wringing and her knee bouncing. "Honey, you've got this. After the way you just handled Alex, you'll have no problem telling them about Stacey. Just remember that they like her, and they're really just looking for confirmation that you know what you're getting into and that you'll be okay."

**

Entering our empty apartment, I went into my bedroom to get into some sweats, my cell phone ringing with my jeans around my ankles. I hobbled to the dresser and saw Linda's number pop up. "Hi honey, I thought you would be home by now. Is everything okay?"

"We're fine, but Sharon's car got a flat tire about ten minutes ago and we are waiting on AAA, who should be here in about fifteen minutes. So, it looks like we won't be home for about an hour."

"Well, that sucks. Are you in a safe space? Do you need me to come and help you?"

"We're in a hardware store parking lot, that is well-lit, so we're fine, we'll just be home a little later than we planned. How was your day? Did Mar get home okay?"

"She got home not long after you left, and we cleaned up the apartment and then spent a few hours at the mall. The bookstore there had several books by Dick Francis on sale, so I picked those up and we just sort of wandered around and then got a bite to eat. Call me if you need anything and we will see you in about an hour. Love you."

"Love you too, honey. See you soon."

Ending the call, I shuffled back over to the bed and sat down to remove my jeans, when I heard a lighter strike and looked up to see Mar taking a big hit off of one of Rich's joints, straddling my hips on the bed and placing her mouth to mine, shotgunning the sweet, dank smoke deep into my lungs. The drug went straight to my head, leaving me a little woozy...or maybe it was the kiss.

Breaking apart, she immediately took another big hit, set the joint on an ashtray next to the bed, and leaned into me again, smoke flowing into my lungs, as she pushed me back onto the bed, one hand in my hair and the other squeezing a bicep. Moving her lips to nuzzle my neck, she murmured, "So, we have an hour. Whatever could we do to pass the time?"

"Well, they say the third time's the charm; we could find out if that's true."

"What an excellent idea," she giggled, sitting up and pulling her tank top off, and tossing it to the floor, followed seconds later by her bra, perky little tits swinging free, my hands reaching up to collect them, mauling them gently, rough palms hardening her nipples rapidly, my fingers then gripping them and pulling her to me as she squealed. Mar's tits fit her body so well, not too big, but definitely there, sort of pear-shaped, with small areolas and light-pink nipples set against her pale skin, that protruded maybe half an inch when excited; I could just about cover them with my hands.