When We Were Young Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An excellent kisser, she was soft and inquisitive, rarely in a hurry, seemingly happy to while away the evening in her lover's arms, moving at their pace. She did love to bite, gently, of course (nearly everything she did was gentle), whether it was my lips or tongue, nibbling away contentedly, mewling when I reciprocated.

Her hands roamed, gently twisting a nipple, giggling into my mouth when I moaned into hers, so I had to return the favor, of course, and then we were giggling so much we had to break the kiss, the weed not helping. Weed, I thought, we need more weed. Squealing as I flipped her over, I reached over and re-lit the joint, inhaling deeply before lowering to her waiting mouth, my head floating, Mar's ice-blue eyes momentarily losing focus. Okay, no more weed. Maybe.

I tossed her into the middle of the bed, unsnapped her shorts, and slid them down and off, dark-pink panties next, glancing up to see love and lust in her bedroom eyes, and settled down between her porcelain thighs, her hairless sex slightly engorged with blood. Placing little kisses on her baby-smooth thighs, I let my finger trace her folds, barely audible coos reaching my ears...her hand eventually finding my head, "Eat me, Daddy," she sighed, as her hand mauled a breast.

"Yes, ma'am."

Spreading her wide, I nibbled on her labia, tongue tracing her petals, feasting on her tasty nectar, avoiding her clit and not dipping inside her, waiting for maybe my favorite thing about my lover. It's a little bit mean, I'd admit, but when she huffed in frustration, it always made me giggle...it was just so damn cute, I couldn't help myself. Sharon would have smacked me by now, Linda would have put my tongue where she wanted it, but sweet, gentle 'Breaker just huffed, like 'doesn't he know that's not it, do I have to say something?'. I'm not cruel, however, and dipped my tongue inside her, my finger moving to gently circle her clit, a 'finally' toned, "Mmmmm," her response.

Moving my mouth to suckle her clit, I hummed loudly, my own little vibrator, earning me a loud moan from above. "Daddddy," she cried, softly. "Again, Daddy." I chuckled and accommodated her, slipping a finger in deeply, as her back arched. I added a second and went in search of her spot, all the while humming 'Missionary Man' by the Eurythmics. 'Breaker interrupting me at 'There was a woman in the jungle' by shaking inner thighs and, "Fuck, cuuuuming, Daddddy." Flicking her clit a few more times, I moved down to lick up her juices, before slowly removing my fingers.

Glancing at the clock, I saw we'd been at it for about fifty minutes. Well, shit, I guess I wouldn't be cumming anytime soon. Sliding up and covering 'Breaker, I murmured, "Good?" while licking at the sweat between her breasts.

"Mmmm, I love it when you hum. I mean, it's just, wow."

"Try that with Stacey and let me know if she likes it. But right now, we need to get dressed; the girls will be home soon, and you need to have a conversation."

"But what about you, Daddy? You didn't get to cum."

"That's okay, honey, there will be plenty of time for that, if not tonight or tomorrow, then for all of next year. Right now, I want you thinking about what you're going to say, so get up and get these clothes on, girl."

"Okay," she sighed, collecting her clothes from the floor and slipping them back on, and reaching for the joint.

"No you don't, 'Breaker, you don't need it, honey. Have you figured out what you're going to say?"

"Yeah, I think I'm good, I'm just not ready for all the questions they're going to have," she said, nervously.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to back you up. Just tell them what you told me, and if you forget, I'll remind you. Okay?"

Mar nodded her head definitively. "Okay."

Just then, the front door opened and Rich came in, arms loaded up with shoe boxes. "A little help," he said, and I rushed over and grabbed a few boxes before they fell to the floor.

"I think Sharon's parents are gonna take away her credit card after they see the bill for this," I said.

"There's more in the car," he said, and then laughed at my expression.

Mar came out of Rich's bedroom with a fresh joint in her hand and spied all of the shoe boxes, giggling. "How many?"

"Twelve," he said, blushing.

"I would have bought more, if he would have let me," Sharon said as she entered the apartment, more bags in her hand.

"I see more than twelve boxes," I said, after taking a quick count.

"You can't go shoe shopping, and not get some for yourself, Tony," she said, looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Tony, come outside and help me get these bags in," Linda said from the front door, arms piled high.

I just laughed. "Good Lord, did you leave any there? It's no wonder you had a flat tire, the car's not designed to hold this much weight."

"Ha ha, very funny. Now come on and help us bring the rest of this stuff in," Linda said, dragging me out to the car.

I brought the rest of the bags in and surveyed the living room, which looked more like a shoe factory, to be honest. I just shook my head. A quick count told me there were twenty-seven bags and boxes scattered around the room. Twenty-seven! "I think we're gonna need a bigger house."

Linda, at least, had the decency to look a little chagrined. "They were having a sale."

I held in my laugh for as long as I could, but once I started I couldn't stop, and pretty soon we were all laughing. Wiping tears out of my eyes, I took the joint and lighter from Mar, fired it up, and asked her to help Rich get all of the boxes into his bedroom and sorted, going over to Sharon. "Here," I said.

"Tony, I don't want..."

"Please. For me. You'll thank me later."

She stared at me for a minute, examining my expression, and took a moderate hit.

"Thank you," I said, and handed it to Lin, who stared at me for a moment, then took a big hit, handing it back to Sharon, who looked at each of us and took a big hit of her own. I put the joint aside, "Mar needs to speak to you, so go get freshened up, and I'll open some wine. And no questions, please. Not yet. Thank you."

I could tell they desperately wanted an explanation but did what I asked. Ten minutes later, bathroom used and sweat shorts and t-shirts on, wine in hand, we were all settled on the couch.

"It's all yours, honey," I said, squeezing Mar's hand.

She took a deep breath. "So, I have a girlfriend," she stated, simply and confidently.

I held my breath, looking from Lin to Sharon, and back. Linda glanced at me, then took a big drink of her wine, while Sharon stared at Mar.

"Who?" Sharon asked.

"Stacey."

"WHAT?" Sharon barked, loudly, and I saw Rich squeeze her hand; Linda's mouth was hanging open.

Mar didn't flinch or shrink back into the cushions, though her eyes did slide to mine briefly.

"She's wonderful," she said, sitting up straighter.

"She's also OLD! This is ridiculous," Sharon shot back.

"Sharon," I said.

"WHAT!? You KNEW about this?"

I nodded. "About a week. Mar, why don't you tell them everything you told me, from the beginning."

"FINE," Sharon barked. Linda stared at me a moment, then nodded, taking another drink of wine. She hadn't reacted at all, so far, which was scarier than Sharon's outbursts.

Taking a deep breath, and looking at Sharon, she began. "I have always fantasized about big, beautiful women; Shar, I've had a crush on you since we were twelve; I just think they're so sexy. So I was intrigued when she was our waitress, and she sat down next to me for a little bit while we were eating. She was asking me about you and Linda and Tony and Rich, and what our relationship was, and I said that mostly I was into sexy women, like her.

"I've never done that before, I've always been too shy and ashamed of myself, but I was Weed Mar that night, and she's so beautiful, I took a chance. Stacey blushed, and I asked her if she had ever been with a woman and she said, 'not in a really long time'. I said I would love to remind her how good it could be and look how hard my nipples were from just the sight of her. She looked at me and I just knew I had her; I could tell as she stood up and walked away. And then, several times after that, she would lightly touch me when she was checking on us.

"So then, as we were leaving, I asked for her number, told her how beautiful she was, and that I would call her. We talked every few days, for hours and hours, all about my life and hers, and we just clicked. The age thing was weird, at first, but I don't care, and neither does she. She's sweet and caring and gentle; everything I'm looking for."

"Why didn't you tell us, honey?" Linda asked, softly.

She sighed. "I was trying to avoid this conversation. The only people I've ever been with are in this room, and I'm not complaining; I love you all. But Linda, you and Sharon see me as this damaged thing you have to protect; and I know I need help, I do, but she just sees me as desirable, sexy, and funny.

"Plus, I just wanted something that was mine, ya know? Just for a little while. I need space to make decisions and mistakes, too, just like you guys do. Maybe it won't work out, who knows? But I need to find out, on my own."

"So, you weren't sick last night?" Rich asked.

She blushed. "No, Tony helped us set it up so we could be alone, without everyone knowing."

"Linda, hit him," Sharon said.

"Gladly."

"OWW," I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Tony was just being a good friend. I slipped up the other day and he found out and agreed not to tell you if I would explain all of this to Carmen, which I will do next weekend. If it wasn't for him pushing me, I probably wouldn't have told you tonight."

Linda rubbed the back of my head and kissed my cheek.

"Honey? I think you left out an important part of the story. The motel?" I grinned.

"What motel?" Sharon asked, eyes big.

Mar blushed deeply. "Well, last night wasn't the first time Stacey and I were together. We might have spent the night in a motel in Moberly a couple of weeks ago."

"MIGHT?" Sharon barked, and Linda's mouth hung open.

Rich gave Mar a fist bump. "How was it?" he asked quietly.

Mar blushed, a small smile playing on her lips. "Really nice."

"Rich, you've known Mar the shortest length of time, and maybe less of her past, what do you think about all of this?" I asked.

"Well," he started, glancing at Sharon.

"Go on, I want to know," Sharon said, looking like she didn't, not really.

"Well, we all like Stacey, right? She's sweet and fun, and we all agreed we wanted to see her again. I mean, that's why we bought her matching lingerie, right? So, maybe Mar should have said something earlier, but I understand about keeping secrets, afraid of how those closest to us will react. I know we all love Mar and just want her to be happy, and if Stacey makes her happy, then I'm happy for her."

"Oh, honey, thank you!" Mar cried, leaning over and hugging him tightly.

I was watching Linda, who hadn't commented yet. She, in turn, was looking at Sharon, a thoughtful expression on her face. Sharon was hard for me to read; sad, maybe.

"He's right, Brick, you know he is. If she was twenty years younger, and let's face it, fifty pounds lighter, we would have tried to get them together. We just didn't expect her to find someone on her own. Well, she did, and we like her. She's a nice person, sexy as hell, at least a little bit freaky, she knows about the family, so that won't be super awkward. I think we're just surprised she did it without us. Our baby bird is ready to leave the nest, Shar."

Sharon was slowly nodding her head as Linda spoke, tears ruining her makeup, looking at nothing. We were all quiet, waiting for a response.

"Move, pet," she said, softly, pushing Rich off her lap. "Come here, honey," pulling Mar to her and hugging her tight, tears flowing from everyone in the room. Sharon motioned to Linda, and the three long-time friends hugged and cried.

After a few minutes, Linda stood up and pulled them off the couch, stopping to hug me on her way to our room. Sharon embraced Rich, then followed. Mar hugged Rich, then squeezed me tight, her head on my chest, "Thank you, Tony," she whispered.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her softly. "You're most welcome, honey," I whispered back. "Have a good night."

Linda and Sharon were waiting, each with one hand out, waiting for their baby bird, closing the door gently.

Rich took my hand and led me to his bed, loaded down with twenty-seven bags and boxes.

**

At six the next morning, Sunday, I woke to Mar snuggling in behind me, Rich in front of me. She was nuzzling my neck, hands slowly roaming. "Mmmm, morning," I mumbled.

"Morning, Tony," she murmured, between kisses. "Your girlfriend wants us all to go running up at the high school, and then to breakfast, so you guys need to get up."

"Doesn't she know sex would burn more calories?" I yawned, lightly rubbing Rich's arm. She giggled. Rich backed his ass into my morning erection and sighed, his hand reaching back and finding Mar's.

"Such a slut," I mumbled, kissing his shoulder.

"Guilty," he sighed.

Mar kissed my neck, slid out of bed, and threw the covers back, Rich and I rolled onto our backs and groaned, our erections standing proud. I swear I heard her whimper before she turned and left us with, "Get up."

Thirty minutes later, Linda was making laps on the track, Sharon and Mar walking at a regular pace, while Rich and I were shooting hoops nearby. It was a beautiful late-spring morning, the kind of day that demanded you take advantage of it. I made an executive decision, sending Rich home to get some wine and a couple of blankets, while I called our diner and ordered a bunch of food, orange juice, and coffee, Rich picking it up on his way back.

By the time Linda had finished her cool-down lap, Rich was back and we had everything laid out in a nice, sunny spot, with shade nearby in case we got hot. Rich even thought to grab a frisbee. The girls walked over, enthusiastically approving of our decision, and tucked into our brunch. We ate and drank and lay around, enjoying the weather and the company; Linda and Sharon peppering Mar with questions about Stacey, laughing and giggling like the best friends they were.

Mar and Linda and I threw the frisbee around for a while, Sharon and Rich snuggling on the blanket, preparing to be separated for a little over a month. Linda worked up a sweat, so I took her for a walk and backed her up against a tree in a secluded area, and proceeded to lick any exposed area (and a few that weren't) clean, whispering lovingly to each other, before slowly wandering back to the family, hand in hand.

Noon came quickly, and we packed up and headed back to the apartment, getting the girls ready for their trip home. Linda and I would be seeing Mar the next weekend for therapy, and she promised to call Uncle Robert and set up a time for us to talk about engagement rings.

After tearfully sending the girls on their way, Rich, Linda, and I headed over to the house and spent a few hours making sure everything was ready for the delivery of paint, appliances, flooring, and cabinetry that was scheduled for the coming week, anxious to be out of our little apartment and have the family together as soon as possible.

Rich was very clingy that evening, missing his lover and his good friend. He and Linda disappeared into his room for a while, Smoke emerging in her spiky Halle Berry wig, my favorite, a little makeup, rust-colored V-thong, and matching cami.

Linda lay on the couch, and I sat with my back to it, Smoke between my legs, her back against my chest, and we watched Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday, laughing and crying, contented. Linda stroked our hair and chest, nuzzling my neck, while I did much the same to Smoke, her hands stroking my thighs.

As the credits rolled, Linda said, softly, "Take us to bed, honey."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Let's go to bed, Smoke," I said, kissing her neck.

"Yes, Daddy."

I disrobed Linda, as was expected of me when circumstances permitted, before lighting candles, undressing, and joining them in our bed. Sex that night was slow and soft, all hands and tongues, outside of Lin's finger vibe, which felt heavenly on my anus....just, wow. When we were finally sated, we laid Smoke between us and were soon asleep.

**

An uneventful week passed and we headed home, even Rich, who hadn't seen his folks since meeting Sharon and Mar a few months ago. He had told his dad about the house, who had offered to come up the same weekend as mine and Linda's, and gift us with a new BBQ grill, which he would set up for us, which was a very nice gesture.

Mar met with Carmen first, and she said it went well; she was certainly more composed than in her previous session and more like the confident Mar I was becoming accustomed to. I spent much of my session with Carmen discussing Mar and the big swings we were witnessing in her, and how best to support her. It turns out that Linda had done the exact same thing mere minutes before, so she invited Mar and Linda in so we could discuss it as a group.

As was our custom, Linda sat in my lap, her legs in Mar's lap; Mar leaning against my shoulder. "Mar, you were certainly more composed during our session today, more self-assured; happier, I would say. Do you feel that way?" Carmen asked.

"I do, Carmen. I can't remember a time when I've felt so, I don't know, confident, comfortable. It's like my brain has slowed down, somehow. A lot of the negative thoughts I used to have all the time have gone quiet. They're still there, but they don't overwhelm me, scare me, all the time."

"Why do you think that is?"

"I think I've accepted that people truly do love me, and care about me; it's not just 'pity for the abandoned girl'."

My mouth opened, and before I could speak, Linda took my hand and squeezed, shaking her head a fraction, which Carmen definitely noticed.

"Can you describe when you first noticed it?" Carmen asked.

"The first time I tried weed, a few months ago, it quieted all of the anxiety. And I was able to act on my desires, to have sex with Tony, without waiting and hoping he would initiate things. I wanted him, so I took him, and I felt, I don't know, powerful, afterward.

"I didn't want that feeling to go away, so I found I was able to force all of my demons, if you will, down, and the confident side of me told everyone they couldn't wear underwear that night. I was able to get Stacey's phone number at the restaurant, then get her, and then Michelle at the lingerie store, to, uh, do things. Everyone had a good time and I felt so good, so, in charge, I guess. It was very difficult and exhausting, but 'Confident Mar' gets what she wants, and, with practice, it's gotten easier and easier to show that side of me.

"When Linda was seeing Ray, it really affected me; seeing her unhappy, and being pulled away from me, was really scary. I felt so isolated and alone, really afraid of what would happen to me. She got better after the breakup, but then she graduated and was gone, and my anxiety just got out of control.

"And then she brought Tony to the New Year's Eve party, and she was so happy, happier than I had ever seen her. And Tony was so kind and gentle with me, he encouraged me to do seemingly little things that slowly helped build my confidence."

"Like what?" Carmen asked.

"Well," she thought, "I called him 'Daddy', so scared I'd said the wrong thing, and he winked at me and whispered, 'Good girl,', and, I, I just felt like I was on cloud nine. It might seem like nothing, but I was so nervous I'd said something wrong, that he would be mad or laugh at me, and he made me feel so good, it encouraged me to do it again."

I leaned over and bumped my head against hers, smiling.