When We Were Young Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I didn't know, that I don't think Linda knew, was that Sharon called Mrs. Anderson and told her about Ray and her suspicions, and that something wasn't right with Linda. Mrs. Anderson then exaggerated her medical issues to convince Linda that she needed to come home and see her.

We nodded off after a while, Mar waking me up at four in the morning, fuzzy handcuffs chaining me to the headboard, sliding my hardness into her, sitting atop me, hands on my chest, and rode me to three orgasms. Sliding off me, she was asleep ten minutes later, but not before giggling into my ear, "No cumming."

I lay there, frustrated, for a half hour, before nodding off again. I woke up at nine, my cuffed shoulders barking, Mar in the shower. The water stopped, and she walked into the bedroom soaking wet, water dripping with every step. She was fucking gorgeous. "Would you believe we don't have any towels? I guess you'll just have to use your tongue," she giggled, uncuffing me.

And so I did.

We had Chinese food for breakfast, naked, of course, before yet another shower. She blew me from her knees, the wonderful/horrid pinwheel torturing my nuts, swallowing me down; saving a little to share with me.

We cleaned everything up and Mar headed back to school, while I went home to see my folks for a few hours before going to pick up Linda. She looked like a gerbil on the left side of her face, swollen from the tooth extractions. She was still in quite a bit of pain, popping a Percocet and nodding off before we were out of her subdivision.

Driving back to school, my thoughts drifted to Mar, and how much she had changed in the six months I had known her. Despite what she said, I didn't think I had much to do with it, but I was very happy for her, just the same. I just hoped Stacey could keep up with her.

**

The last month of school passed very quickly. Everyone was studying hard, and Rich and I were spending a few hours painting the interior of the house nearly every evening, Linda joining us when she could.

One interesting thing did happen. Rich's friend, Steve, the one who loved his 'musk aftershave' i.e. the smell of my balls, volunteered to help us paint. Steve was about five-seven and weighed around 220 pounds, super smart, and very nerdy. Much of his life was spent in front of a computer, so he didn't have much in the way of real-world experience.

Rich accepted his offer, offering Steve a case of beer for his help, but he wanted something else. Yep, he wanted Rich's musk aftershave.

"You said, okay?" Linda exclaimed, as we sat around studying one evening. "How, exactly, are you going to manage that?"

Rich sighed. "I don't know. I just felt trapped. I'd already accepted his offer, and 'okay' just popped out of my mouth. I'll tell him the truth when we're at the house. He's graduating in a week and then will be going back to San Francisco. I'm just going to take a chance he will be too embarrassed, when he finds out, to tell anybody."

Three days later, Friday evening, Linda, Rich, Steve, and I were painting the last two rooms in the house, small bedrooms upstairs, when Steve brought up the aftershave.

"Tony, Rich said you gave him that awesome aftershave for Christmas, but never where you got it, which is just rude," he laughed. "So, what's so secret about it?"

"You liked it, huh?" I asked, glad I was facing the wall and he couldn't see the grin on my face.

"Are you kidding? I've never smelled anything like it. It's, I don't know, so virile, somehow, like how I imagine a lion in the jungle smells."

I heard Linda snort from five feet away, staring at the wall she was painting. "Would you like to smell it now?" she asked, as I whipped my head around to stare at the back of her head.

"You have it here?" Steve asked, surprised.

"Tony always has some on him, don't you, honey?"

"Okay, this is a secret, so come over here and get on your knees," I said, stepping off a stepladder.

"Huh?" he said, confused.

"Please. I know it's weird. Trust me."

"It's okay, Steve, this is how I put it on me," Rich said, sounding embarrassed.

"Uh, okay then, I guess," stepping over to me and getting on his knees.

Rich and Linda stepped over on either side of him and kneeled, as well. I'd been up about fourteen hours and was hot and sweaty; I was surprised he couldn't smell me already.

Linda grasped his hand and said, "Close your eyes, sweetie."

I lowered my shorts, but not my boxers, and leaned forward to within a couple of inches of Steve's face.

"Take a deep breath, sweetie," Linda said softly.

Steve inhaled and smiled. "That's it. Wow, it's strong. I love it." He opened his eyes, taking in my crotch, Linda, myself, and Rich, who was blushing.

"What the hell?" he said, then sniffed again, leaning in. "I don't...You mean?" looking at Rich. "But how?"

Linda was rubbing his back, and to his considerable credit, he didn't freak, but was truly curious.

Rich closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath, leaned in, lowered my boxers, and rubbed his face all over my crotch, a moan in his throat, before leaning back. I stroked his long hair a few times and smiled at my best friend, Linda squeezing his shoulder. That took guts.

Rich turned and looked at his friend. "That's what you've smelled on me, and you're right, it is virile. I love it," he shrugged.

Steve leaned toward Rich and inhaled. "That's it. So, you're...?"

"I'm bisexual, Steve."

"Wow."

I started to pull up my boxers when Steve stopped me.

"Wait! Tony, could I, I mean, would it be okay if I..."

"Sure, Steve, go ahead," I said, smiling kindly.

"Rich, would you, uh, help me?" Steve asked, nervously.

Rich smiled and put his hand on the back of Steve's head. "When you're in there, make sure you breathe in deep. Trust me, you'll love it."

Steve nodded and leaned in, Rich's hand holding him against me, rubbing his face all over my cock and balls, continuing for several seconds after Rich lowered his hand, a loud moan coming from his open mouth. He leaned back, breathing heavily, staring at my half-hard cock. "That's awesome," he said, putting his hands over his face and nose and inhaling deeply, moaning again.

"Do all men smell like that?" he asked Linda.

"I think everyone's a little bit different. I like it, too," she replied, smiling.

"I wish there was a way you could bottle it; you would make a fortune!" he gushed, and everyone laughed.

We finished painting not long after, Steve lost in thought. Locking up, Steve and Rich decided to head out to a bar. Linda and I declined, but I fished a twenty out of my pocket and handed it to Steve. "Here, first round's on me. Thanks for your help...and for keeping our secret."

"I should be thanking you guys. This was awesome," he enthused. "I've never really done anything, you know? And now I wonder if I might be, well, I have a lot to think about."

I reached over to Rich and kissed him for a few seconds, tongues dancing. Stepping back, Steve was staring, mouth open, so I leaned in and kissed him. It took him several seconds to respond, due to inexperience, probably, or maybe shock. Then his tongue found mine, and I felt his hand on my shoulder. Stepping back several seconds later, I stroked his cheek and smiled. He blushed and lowered his eyes. I headed to my car, calling out, "You boys have fun, now," before closing the door.

"Take me home and fuck me, you virile lion, you," Linda grinned, her hand in my lap.

"Yes, ma'am."

**