When We Were Young Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mar said, "I know he worries about me like Linda and Sharon, but it's different. Like, I told him I'd spent the night with Stacey at the motel, and his first reaction was positive, grinning and hugging me. He knew how difficult that was for me and was happy for me. Linda and Sharon would have freaked out, worried because it was so out of character; they could never imagine I could do that. They would think there was something wrong with me.

"But I haven't known Tony forever, or Rich, so I think it's easier for them to accept that this is how I am now, how I hope to be from now on. I have so much history with Linda and Sharon, it's harder for them. That's what I think, anyway."

"Linda, what do you think about all this?" Carmen asked.

Linda took Mar's hand. "I'm so happy for you, honey, really I am, but at the same time, it makes me very uncomfortable. Until six months ago, I knew how you would react to situations, and I guess I'd gotten comfortable supporting and protecting you. Confident Mar will take me a little time to get used to, but that's on me, Mar, not you. I'll adjust, it will just take me a bit."

"Tony, anything you'd like to add or say to Linda and Mar?"

"Linda, we might be seeing a new, confident Mar, but gentle, sweet Mar is still in there. I think you and Sharon should be proud of yourselves, for helping raise Mar into such a wonderful person," squeezing her hand and kissing her cheek.

"And Mar, we're still going to protect you and look out for you, don't expect that to change, honey. I'm very happy for you, but you can still come to us with anything, okay?" kissing her cheek, and her nodding with a shy grin.

Carmen cleared her throat. "Well, I'm certainly happy for you, Mar, but keep in mind that things don't happen in a straight line. There will likely be setbacks as your confidence grows. A word or a phrase may cause a temporary relapse, and that is perfectly normal and expected, so don't think all is lost when it happens, okay? And dealing with the conversion therapy (Mar's hand squeezed mine at the words) is going to take time, we don't want to rush it, all right?"

"Okay, Carmen, I understand."

"I'm proud of all of you. You have each suffered significant trauma, but I'm pleased with your recovery. It's obvious you care about each other, and I believe it has helped each of you recover. So, my professional recommendation is that you continue doing what you've been doing, because it is certainly helping you all."

Linda cocked her eye at me and giggled, Mar blushed and grinned, and I shifted uncomfortably, looking down.

Carmen laughed out loud. "You three are something else; just precious. Now, go on and get out, and I'll see you in two weeks," she grinned.

We untangled and hugged Carmen as we left, the first time I had done that. She smelled like peaches, and I'm pretty sure I felt hardened nipples as we embraced. Well, how about that?

**

Luckily for me, Linda had a couple of wisdom teeth that needed to come out and would be out of commission the rest of the weekend, meaning Mar and I could sneak away and go see Uncle Robert and talk engagement rings. Robert was about fifty, mostly bald, with a paunch hidden within an expensively tailored suit.

"Mar!" he said loudly, as we entered his store, hugging her tightly. "How is my favorite niece?"

She blushed and grinned. "She's really good. Uncle Robert, this is Tony, who I was telling you about."

He smiled and shook my hand. "So, you and Melon, huh? Congratulations, you're a lucky young man."

"I am, yes, thank you."

"Mar tells me you have a design in mind?"

"Yes, we saw this at the mall," handing him the description we had written down.

"Hmmm, well, let's see what we have," moving behind the counter and pulling out trays of rings.

"First," he said, "this one is the closest I have to that. And then, let me see..." talking to himself, selecting half a dozen rings and setting them on a felt cloth.

"Tell me, Tony, how big will the wedding be, do you think?"

"Well, if it was up to me, Elmo would marry us in a limo as we drove down the Las Vegas strip, but I don't think that will fly," I laughed.

Mar giggled and Robert chuckled, "Probably not."

"Honestly, probably a couple of hundred guests, at least."

"And where will the service be?"

"Probably a Methodist church in Ballwin...Why?"

Robert smiled wide, then pointed to a beautiful ring. "Here, what do you think of this?"

"It's beautiful."

"Just over two carats, Cushion style..." and then something about the cut and clarity...all Greek to me, "retails for just over $12,000."

"I'm sorry, my budget is..."

"But," he interrupted, a smile on his face, "in exchange for a mention in the program and a small poster, along with some brochures, outside the reception, it's yours for $1,200."

Mar and I just stared at him.

"It's just good business, Tony. Two hundred people, at least half of them women, will see this beautiful ring on your gorgeous wife's hand, and they'll wonder where she got it. The program will say 'Thanks to Clayton Village Jewelers', and then they'll see the poster and pick up a brochure. And from that, I will make anywhere from two to five sales, which will more than pay for the ring. Plus, those people will recommend me to other people, and so on, and so on. Everybody wins."

Mar gave her uncle a big hug and we shook on it; after discussing the particulars, we were off.

Climbing into the car, Mar leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Daddddy?"

I chuckled, nervously. "What?"

"Mom is in New York and dad's in Charlotte, and I really don't want to be alone in that big house all night. You never did get to cum last weekend, and well, Carmen did tell us to continue doing what we've been doing...and I think we should listen to her. She is a doctor, after all," her hand sneaking down to my crotch.

I laughed. "You're incorrigible."

"I am, and you don't seem to mind," my cock swelling nicely from her now-experienced ministrations.

I closed my eyes, thinking that I really didn't. Mind, that is.

"Should we call Rich, and ask him if he wants to join us, or just us, 'Breaker?"

"I'm feeling selfish, Daddy, I don't want to share you with anybody. Not tonight. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "Dinner?" noticing it was approaching six.

"Let's get Chinese. I've always wanted to eat Chinese food naked."

I glanced at her, and she did look very hungry.

**

Mar called Linda's mom to check on our girl; everything had gone well, and she was sleeping. The dentist had given her some pain medication and told her to rest. Mar texted her, gave her our love, and told her I would pick her up the next evening to head back to school.

We stopped at Hunan House and picked up our dinner, and once at Mar's massive house, she snagged a couple of bottles of wine and we went up to her bedroom, where we spread a blanket on the floor, put some music on quietly, lit candles, stripped, opened the wine, and set the food out.

Sitting close together, we talked softly, fed each other and ourselves, and caressed naked skin. Needing more contact, she flipped around and snuggled her back into my chest, her legs spread, feet flat on the blanket outside of my knees, our hands roaming in between bites.

"Here, honey, drink this," I said, holding her wine glass to her red lips. "You're going to be cumming a lot tonight and I don't want you to get dehydrated."

"Promises, promises," draining her glass and running a fingernail along my thigh.

Spearing a pineapple from the sweet-and-sour-chicken carton, she fed me. "Linda tells me this is why your cum tastes so good. We'll see."

"Give me your finger, baby," I said, taking it and sucking it into my mouth, then lowering it to her sex and slipping it inside her, working it in and out. "Don't stop," I breathed into her ear, moving my hand up to caress her breast, while the other brought an eggroll to her mouth. She laid her head against my chest as she chewed, eyes closed, as I nibbled her ear.

Half an egg roll later, I reached down and coaxed a second of her fingers inside, a quiet moan escaping, as I brought wine to her lips. "Drink, baby," I said softly, and she took a long swallow before her red lips found my neck. I fed her for several minutes, her breathing became labored, and her chewing slowed, but her fingers never stopped.

Putting the last of an egg roll on her tongue, I ran my palm over her nipple, she moaned and her back arched against me, her hand squeezing my thigh. Swallowing, I asked if she wanted more rice. "I'm so close, Daddy," she whispered.

"Here, let me help," putting two thick fingers on top of her thin ones, I increased her pace and twisted her nipple, pulling it up.

"Cummming," she squeaked, pushing back against me hard, her sex squeezing our fingers. I pushed our fingers in deeper and her palm hard against her clit, rubbing in circles. "FUCK," she barked. "Yesyesyes...yes, Daddy...cumming," she said softly.

Easing our fingers out, I sucked them clean, then licked at the sweat on her neck as she breathed deeply, hand on my neck. "So good, Daddy," she breathed.

"Mmmm, God, you're fuckin' sexy, honey," I murmured between licks.

"Let's get in bed," she said, "I have a surprise for you."

"Yeah?"

"Lie on your back in the center."

"Okaaay."

Mar filled our wine glasses, set the food containers in her little fridge, and rummaged around in her dresser, tossing a black sleep mask on the bed. "Put that on, Daddy, and no peeking," watching as I slid the mask on, shutting out the light. More rummaging sounds came to me before I heard the drawer close and then I felt her weight on the bed and a kiss on my shoulder.

She took my right arm and pulled it straight out before a 'click' of metal and fuzzy softness tickled my skin. She hopped off the bed and seconds later my left was similarly restrained. Fuzzy handcuffs, I assumed.

"Daddy, I bought some toys for Stacey and me to play with, but I want to try them out first and see how they work. Are you comfortable? Not too tight or stretched?"

"I'm fine, honey."

"Good, now, don't you go anywhere," she giggled, hopping off the bed.

I heard a drawer open and then things landing on the bed. "Have you ever been to a sex shop, Daddy?"

"Uh, no."

"They have the craziest things you can imagine. I was super nervous, but Amber, the manager, was really sweet and showed me all kinds of things. I will take you to see her sometime."

New, Confident Mar, continued to surprise. Sex shop? It was like she had repressed all of her desires and curiosity for years, and she was trying to make up for lost time. More drawers opened and closed, and then she hopped onto the bed beside me.

"Ready?"

"Uh, I guess so...FUCK, that's cold!" Something, an ice cube(?) was rolling around my nipple.

Mar giggled, before her tongue began swirling, sucking, her teeth pulling.

"AH, mmmm, so cold. Oh, that's nice," I rambled.

"It's a nipple sucker. How does it feel?"

"Like you're pulling on it. Mmmm, very nice."

"Let's get the other one on."

"Mmmmm. That's nice, honey."

She shifted down between my legs and took one of my balls in her mouth, teeth scraping, just the way I loved, one hand stroking me, the other rolling over my sensitive head.

"Oof, fuck, 'Breaker. So goooood, baby," I groaned. I was on stimulation overload, fully hard in just a few minutes.

Popping my ball from her mouth and releasing my cock, she giggled, "I think you're going to like this."

"Uh, what...OW...oh, huh, that's mmmm. So weird. What the hell is that?" I felt little pinpricks rolling on my thigh, followed by her soft kisses.

"It's a pinwheel. I know you really like it when I scrape my teeth on your balls; I thought you might like this..."

"OWWW!! Ohhh, easy, baby! Easy! Jeeesus...mmmm," I barked and rambled. I don't know what a pinwheel is, but rolling it on my balls hurt like a mother, until Mar bathed them with her tongue.

"It hurts?"

"Yeah...can you do it gentler?"

"Okay, how's this?"

"Ohh, fuck yeah, that's it. A little harder. Oww...mmmm, so good, baby," I babbled.

"How's this?" she asked, rolling the torture device right up my cock, gently.

"Yessss, baby, fuck, that's amazing...OWWW, FUCK! Too hard," I groaned. I loved/hated that thing.

Mar giggled, then shifted on the bed and swallowed my cock.

"OHH...Oh God, baby. Yes..." 'Sex-Shop Mar' was something else.

Popping me out of her mouth, she hopped off the bed and freed my hands, and removed the blindfold, her ice-blue eyes grinning at me, as my vision returned. I smiled back.

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned loudly, as she removed a sucker from my nipple, before latching her lips to it. "Sooo goooood." It felt like she had had her mouth on me all this time, and I was super-sensitive. After removing the second sucker, I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her aggressively, in aching need.

"I need you...now," I growled.

Mar grinned and nodded.

I flipped her on her back as she giggled, spread her legs, and, hands either side of her shoulders, entered her, a pain-free smile on her face. I stroked deeply with every thrust, my need such that I forgot to go slow or check in with my less-experienced lover (male penetration-wise, anyway). My balls were slapping her ass as I stared into her eyes, ice-blue lust staring back.

"Take me, Daddy."

I leaned down and shoved my tongue into her mouth, her hands encircling my neck, moaning into me. Breaking our kiss, I bent my head down and took as much of her breast as I could get into my mouth (about forty percent), took the skin in my teeth, and bit, shaking my head back and forth, like a dog with a chew toy. Mar moaned loudly, a guttural sound from her soul, as I left my mark and moved on.

Getting to my knees, her hips off the bed, I put her ankles on my shoulders, grabbed her hips, and thrust--hard. She moaned her approval, and I began thrusting in earnest. I honestly didn't know what had come over me, much happier (normally) to be the one getting dominated, but something about tonight had triggered my aggression, and Mar's eager reaction was only turbocharging it.

"Cumming...fuck," squeaked my lover. Her hands found mine, holding her hips, and I grasped them in mine and pulled her deeper onto my cock. Over and over, and over again.

"FUUUCK!" she screamed, shocking me, her juices flowing over our bodies.

"Okay?" I paused and asked, concerned; Mar never screamed.

"So good," she panted, pulling me to her and wrapping her hands around my neck. We held each other, breathing heavily, and I slipped from her, the trance broken, aggression leaving my body like the sweat pouring off me.

"On your back, Daddy."

"Yes, ma'am," hard-pressed to explain how good those two words made me feel.

Mar licked her juices off my cock and balls, mewling contentedly, as I relaxed and let my body enjoy her lithe fingers, rough tongue, and warm mouth. Rich had taught her well, and she made love to me for eighteen glorious, torturous minutes; bringing me close, then backing off, then closer still, then down to scrape her teeth along my balls.

I stroked her sweaty, blonde hair, letting her have her way with me. Her finger rubbed circles around my anus and my cock twitched, her tongue licking at my pre-cum.

"Please, baby," I finally whined, and she giggled.

"Hmmm, does Daddy need to cum?" mirth in her voice.

"God, yes. Please."

Her hand set a quick pace, "I had Chinese food an hour ago; I'm starving. Feed me, Daddy," her mouth descended on me, tongue swirling the head deliciously, and I was quickly at the point of no return.

"Gonna cummmm," I moaned.

She gave me a thumbs up, shoved her finger into my ass, and I fed my hungry lover, grunting with every twitch.

Crawling up to look into my eyes, she deposited some of my seed onto my tongue, before sucking it back and down her throat. "Delicious, Daddy," she said softly, resting her cheek on my chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't check in with you to make sure there was no pain this time," I said, stroking her hair. "I wasn't too rough? I know you like soft and gentle; I just don't know what came over me," concern in my voice.

Stroking my arm, she shushed me. "It's fine, Daddy. I know you would never hurt me, and if I didn't like it, I would have let you know. Besides, I really enjoyed it, knowing I was the one that got you excited like that. Plus, I came really hard, so don't stress."

"Thanks, baby."

We drifted off for a while, before getting up to use the toilet and take a shower together, before crawling under the covers and cuddling.

Besides Linda, Mar was the only person I really felt comfortable talking to. Rich was my best friend and knew me better, but guy friends are just different from female friends. Guys are not given to emotional conversations about their feelings, hopes, and fears. But Mar and I could, and did, discuss them at length. What was weird was that I knew she and Rich also had these conversations, but Rich and I rarely did.

We talked about Stacey for a long time. Mar was so excited to have a girlfriend, and beyond anxious for school to end next month, so they could be closer together and see each other more frequently. She was planning to come to stay at the apartment as soon as graduation was finished, not wanting to miss a day closer to Stacey, vowing to help, however she could, in getting us moved into the house quickly.

She and Alex were also talking a lot about the support group they were going to start, eager to help people with similar backgrounds that were struggling to fit in. Mar told me Alex worked in marketing for a large-pet food company and had started working on posters to put up on campus to promote the meetings. Mar, meanwhile, had talked to Carmen about the group and had purchased several books she had recommended, even offering to come up and sit in on a meeting and provide feedback and suggestions.

Speaking of Carmen, I asked Mar if she had noticed her nipples at the end of our session. She had, and also wondered what that might mean, if anything. We both thought Carmen was attractive, and Mar even suspected she was a lesbian. It didn't really matter much, as it would be highly unprofessional to become involved with a patient, and Carmen was nothing if not professional. It was interesting, though.

I hadn't known Linda during the time she was with Ray and had never seen her as anything but assertive and in control. Mar, though, had had a front-row seat to it, and she told me many details Linda hadn't mentioned. Lin never brought it up with me, and I figured it was better to let sleeping dogs lie; that's why she had Carmen.

Mar told me that she had really liked Ray at the beginning, that he was kind and attentive, never raising his voice or acting aggressive in any way toward Linda, but that after a while, Sharon told Mar that it seemed fake to her somehow, so she started paying attention and looking at him more carefully. It was soon after that, she said, that Ray started pulling Linda away, not wanting her to be around them, telling Linda that they didn't like him and were a bad influence on her. Linda was very upset, but did start to spend less time with them, not because she necessarily believed Ray, but because she wanted to make him happy, and if that meant not seeing her friends, then that's what she would do.

Mar and Sharon noticed Linda becoming nervous and anxious but didn't know that Ray was the cause of her distress, though they did suspect something was wrong with their friend. As Linda had told me, the change in her was gradual, and it was only as Mar looks back on it now, that the change she went through was obvious. Mar told me that Sharon tried to have an intervention of sorts, but that Linda became very defensive and upset. They did think it might have helped, though, as it was only a couple of weeks later that Linda went home for Thanksgiving, something they had encouraged her to do after she had said she was going to stay with Ray through the holiday.