When We Were Young Ch. 10

Story Info
Grandma Tries To Kill Tony; Miss Ruth's Castle.
12.4k words
4.67
2k
6

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 9 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

This part contains M/F, M/FF and M/FFF consensual sex

**

"I thought they would never leave," Linda giggled, resting her head on my chest.

"Hmmm." I glanced around at the broken bed-frame parts all around us and chuckled, "We need a sturdier bed." My hands caressed her golden-brown skin.

"That was too funny. Poor Rich; hiccups are the worst. Tone, I have an idea."

"What's that?" as my hands slid down to her ass.

"First, grab my vibe and pleasure me," she said, rolling off me and onto her back.

"Yes, ma'am." I reached up and plucked the vibe from the drawer, then settled myself between her legs.

"I want to take some of the money we're not spending on rent to hire Stacey two to three days a week. I'm going to be busy with school and planning the wedding, with Sharon and Mar's help, and not worrying about cleaning or laundry would be awesome. Pluuuus, she's a wonderful cooook and really enjoys it, and we could, fuck, freeeeze some dishes to heat up later.

"Fuck, but you know what you're doing down there. I need you inside me, baby. What do you think?"

I slid up her body, pausing to chew on a nipple, her head slamming back; a sexy, low moan filling the room. I found her mouth and kissed her deeply, sharing her nectar with her.

"I think it's a great idea. I need to learn to cook, at least a little, and she could teach me," my cock sliding between her petals and resting, fully embedded.

"Gawwd, but I love your cock." Rolling me to my back, she set about grinding on my cock, her clit dragging back and forth between us.

"I love the way you milk me, baby. By the way, when are we getting married?"

"July sixth." Lin's chin was resting on my chest, eyes on mine. Seeing the confusion on my face, she grinned. "Of next year, honey. Not in six days."

"Oh. A whole year? Wow." I grabbed a cheek in each hand and pushed her down on me harder, and began thrusting, her clit dragging forcefully between us.

"Fuuuuck...yesss," she hissed, moving her hands to my shoulders for leverage.

Further conversation would have to wait; it was time to fuck. I moved my hands to her hips, and together we slammed into each other with uncontrolled lust, our moans bouncing off the walls. I grabbed her finger vibe and put it hard to her anus, the new sensation bringing her to the brink.

"YES! Fuck, yes! I'm gonna CUUUUM!!" she barked loudly, her eyes tightly closed as she rode the wave. Her vaginal walls squeezed my cock, the intense concentration on her face nearly sending me over. Lowering her mouth to my chest, her teeth found a nipple and bit down.

"OWW FUUCK!!" My balls tightened, cum rushing up my shaft and exploding into her pussy, which continued to milk me until I was empty. I grunted my release, goosebumps exploding over my skin; it was heavenly.

Sliding up and off of me, Linda crawled up and sat on my face. "Clean up your mess, honey."

"Yeth, ma'am."

As I sucked our combined juices down my throat, Linda explained we needed a year to reserve the church, find a reception venue, hire a photographer, and a videographer, get invitations...I sort of zoned out, concentrating on her pussy, already overwhelmed, as Linda droned on. Elmo in the limo on the Vegas Strip was sounding better every second. It was going to be a long year.

I brought Linda to a face-grinding orgasm, her scream the opposite of quiet. Sliding down, she licked my face and neck clean, exhaustion finally overtaking us.

**

We were up early the next morning, planning to visit Grandma Eleanor, before heading home to tell our parents the good news and pay a visit to Miss Ruth. Linda was upstairs, talking about hiring Stacey, as I wandered into the kitchen to find her cutting up some fruit, a carton of yogurt, and a box of granola sitting on the table.

"Good morning, Stacey. You were wonderful last night, baby," I said, hugging her from behind and nuzzling her neck.

"Mmmm. Good morning, Tony. You were pretty great, yourself. I would ask if you slept well, but based on your screams at three AM, I'm going to guess you're a little groggy," she grinned over her shoulder.

"She bit my nipple...hard," I replied, shrugging. "It was a late one, all right, but we're doing okay. Adrenaline, I guess."

Turning to face me, she cupped my cheek and smiled softly. "Congratulations, honey, I'm so happy for you. You'll be a wonderful husband and father."

"Thank you, Stacey," I whispered, tearing up, before busying myself with coffee.

Linda came in and hugged Stacey tightly. "Good morning, Mama."

Stacy grinned. "Good morning, honey. Fruit, yogurt, and granola okay for breakfast?"

"Perfect, Mama. You take good care of us."

"It's my pleasure. Coffee is ready."

Sharon, Rich, and Mar came in. We hugged and kissed and set about getting our breakfast together, before sitting down at the dining room table.

I pulled Sharon aside. "You okay?" I asked, inspecting her neck, which was covered in dark bruises, also noticing she was not wearing a bra under her T-shirt.

"I hurt a lot, but it's a good kind of hurt, Tony. Thank you for last night. I know it's not your thing, but you are very good at it."

"Anything for you, honey, and if you ever want to talk about it, I am a very good listener."

"Thank you," she said, kissing my cheek and blushing slightly.

We joined the others at the table and began eating.

"Stacey, do you mind if we call you Mama?" Linda asked, smiling.

Stacey squeezed her hand and grinned. "I like it, honey. You're all so young, I feel like it around here."

"Good. Mama, we have a proposition for you. We would really like to have you around here more often, and next year is going to be very busy, with us working or in school, plus planning for the wedding. Sooo, we would like to hire you to work for us two or three days a week, cooking and cleaning, and teaching Rich and Tony the basics of cooking. We would pay you more than you make cleaning houses or working at the restaurant, so you would be able to quit one or the other and spend that time around here. If you would like to, of course. Would you consider it?"

Stacey sat her coffee mug down and looked at each of us in turn, a smile on our faces, before turning to Mar. "What do you think, honey?"

"Baby, you know I'd love to have you here with me more."

Stacey looked down at the table, lost in thought. When she looked up, she had tears in her eyes, reaching out and squeezing Mar's hand. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm going to treasure each day. I would love to do that. Thank you."

Mar reached over and hugged her tightly, tears in her eyes, as well. We all got up and went around the table and hugged and loved on Mama. She truly was an extraordinary addition to our family.

Mama planned to quit the restaurant and rearrange her house-cleaning clients to Tuesday -- Thursday, allowing her to be with Mar, and us, Friday -- Monday.

That was the plan...

**

It was July first, and all of our parents were coming to visit on the Fourth to see the house, eat some BBQ, and watch the fireworks display down by the river; which we could see from our backyard.

Linda and I left mid-morning to visit grandma, while Rich was going to get started on finishing the basement for Mar and Alex's support group, with the girls' help.

I hadn't told Grandma the reason for our visit, just that we wanted to see her since school was out. We were hoping to surprise her, which was stupid. I swear, the old broad really was psychic. As she opened the door to her apartment, she said, "Well, child, let me see it." We laughed, shaking our heads, Linda showing Grandma her ring.

"Beautiful, just beautiful. You did good, Tony."

"Thanks, Grandma. Only the best for My Linda," I said, smiling at my love.

We took Grandma down by the lake and found a shady spot to sit. We told her what we had been up to since Thanksgiving and how the proposal had gone (the G-rated version), just the previous night. Grandma grinned and held my hand, laughing when we told her about the bed breaking.

"They must be very special friends."

"Rich has been my best friend since junior high and Sharon and Mar and Lin have been best friends for longer than that," I replied. "We've only known Stacey a few months, but she fits in easily. It's like the family I always wanted."

"I'm happy for you, child," she said.

"Grandma, there is something I've wanted to ask you for a long time. Dad doesn't talk about Grandpa; was he really mean to you and his kids?"

She sighed. "When your granddaddy come home from the war, he wasn't the same as he went in. He had a lot of nightmares and poured hisself into a bottle on many a day, tryin' to forget. Beat on me and the kids some, too. It weren't easy on me, but it were harder on the kids. See, I remembered who he was 'fore the war, and I knowed many a man come home changed, demons chasin' 'em in they's dreams. It weren't they's fault they had to go fight halfway 'round the world. But the kids, they just knew they's daddy could be mean, didn't know him when he was sweet and gentle.

"I know the kids blame him for making they's life hard, and some think we shoulda left him, but times was different then. Women didn't leave back then, partly 'cause we didn't have no place ta go; partly 'cause we were poor and got no formal education and where was a woman with thirteen kids s'posed ta get work; and partly 'cause, back then, men beatin' on they's wife and kids was accepted, was how they was raised, too."

She looked at us, a fire in her eyes I'd never seen before. "Don't NEVER beat on yo little ones, you hear me? Times is different now. You need to, you get help, but don't never take yo problems out on them."

We nodded and promised.

Grandma sat back and smiled sadly. "Yo granddaddy was a wonderful man. Gentle and funny, a follower, like you, child, a hard worker, and a good provider. The war sent back a haunted soul, not able ta stay in the present, not able ta stop thinkin' 'bout the bad days. I coulda never left him."

Lin and I hugged her tight, tears in our eyes. "I'm so sorry your life has been hard, Grandma. Is there anything you need, anything we can do for you?" I asked.

"Just be good to each other, raise good kids, and have a good life."

"Grandma, do you have any advice for us?" Linda asked.

"Listen to each other, really listen. Tony, you follow your Linda, she's got a good head on her shoulders. But Linda, Tony's smart and his heart is in the right place, so you need ta remember ta get his advice 'fore you make your decision.

"Linda, you got a passion ta work, be a success, but don't forget yo family, yo babies. Bringin' up good kids is a success; a forever success.

"And Tony, make Linda and yo kids happy, but find somethin' you can enjoy on your own. Don't forget ta be just Tony sometimes. You here?"

We nodded and promised.

Walking slowly back to her apartment, Grandma offered peppermint candy around. Linda grinned at me and I grinned back, blushing slightly. Everyone popped a candy in their mouth and then Grandma tried to kill me.

"Yo granddaddy loved peppermint candy; had three or four every day," she said, smiling at the memory. "Made his seed taste wonderful."

I gasped and the candy lodged in my windpipe, and it took several seconds before I could dislodge it, breathing heavily, eyes watering, Linda clapping my back.

"Grandma!" I finally rasped.

"Oh, hush, child. And don't act so shocked, ya know it's true. Right, Linda?"

"And kiwi and cinnamon, but Tony's favorite is pineapple. Isn't that right, honey?" a devious glint in her eye.

I just stared at them.

"After the war, I would sit on his face so he could get it out of me with his mouth. Partly, it was ta maybe help keep from gettin' pregnant, again, but mostly it calmed his demons, bein' underneath me, and helped him relax enough ta sleep," she said, matter-of-factly.

As if she hadn't just told her grandson that his grandpa liked to suck cum from his grandma's pussy after they fucked. I needed Carmen. 'La-la-la-la-la, I'm not listening to you', I said to myself.

"Tony is submissive like that, happier to be underneath me than on top. I've come to prefer it, too. It brings out a dominant, in-control side of me I didn't know was there. And when I'm behind him, my strap-on in his ass..."

"Linda!!"

"Oh, hush."

"I always wondered what anal was like. Don't it hurt?" she said, looking at me.

I just shook my head. "I am so going to need therapy after today."

They laughed, and Linda said, "It does at first, you have to go slow and relax; then it feels great. Because I'm short and skinny, I think controlling someone big and strong like Tony makes me feel powerful. It makes us happy. Doesn't it, honey?"

"This is sooo weird," I said.

They laughed again and Grandma took my hand. "Child, how do ya think I had thirteen babies? A stork sure as hell didn't bring 'em. I just wish they had the pill back in my day. Thirteen babies is hell on the cooch, believe you me. You very lucky, Linda."

"I can't imagine," Linda replied, shuddering at the thought. "Will it hurt a lot, Grandma?"

Grandma chuckled quietly. "It'll hurt, child. It's like shittin' a bowling ball."

Linda and I both gulped, and she looked a little green.

"But it's worth all the pain, child. Ain't nothing like a baby of yo very own," she smiled, softly. Patting our arms, she said, "You two are gonna be good parents, trust me. You love each other and are kind, caring people. Bein' a momma or a daddy's the best thing in the world. You'll see."

We reached Grandma's apartment and got her settled in her favorite chair.

"Grandma, I think this has been the strangest day of my life," I said.

She grinned, a glint in her eye. "Tony, I tell all my grandbabies they's my favorite, but you really are. Yo granddaddy's name was Anthony, and I asked yo daddy to name you after him. He didn't want ta, 'cause of how he treated him and his brothers and sisters, but he did it fo me. And you just like him, before the war stole the real him from me. You a big man, and could be tough and in charge if you wanted, but you choose ta be gentle and kind instead, ta see the good in people, make 'em happy instead a you. That's a rare thing, child. Why Linda loves you the way she do."

Linda sniffled and hugged me, hard. I didn't know what to say, so I leaned in and hugged Grandma tightly. "I love you, Grandma."

"I love you, too, child, and I'ma be so proud on yo weddin' day. Give me a reason ta hold on another year. But I need ta rest now. I wanna maybe dream of my Anthony awhile. You two go on and I'll see you both on Thanksgivin'."

Lin and I had tears in our eyes as we said goodbye and left her apartment. Grandma Eleanor was something else.

**

Linda slept on the drive home, my thoughts on Grandma and a man I never knew, wondering how different things might have been for Grandma, dad, and my aunts and uncles, but for World War II.

I called Miss Ruth to see if she and Cal had made it home yet and if they would like us to stop by and talk about the house, now that we were engaged.

"Oh, Anthony, I'm so happy for you. You come on over as soon as you get into town. Cal's not home, but I'm anxious to talk to you."

"Okay, Miss Ruth, we can be there in a couple of hours."

She gave me the address and directions and asked us to spend the night with her, saying we had a lot to discuss but refused to go into specifics.

I called and talked to my dad for a few minutes, confirming that they were going to be up to see us on the Fourth, and told him we were coming into town to see Miss Ruth, who wanted us to spend the night with her, and that we would be over to see them sometime tomorrow.

He asked why Miss Ruth wanted us to spend the night, and I told him I didn't know, just that she wanted to discuss a house that we might like to move into after we graduated.

As we neared Miss Ruth's home, I nudged Linda awake, her sleepy smile beyond sexy. My hand traced lazy patterns on her bare, golden-brown skin...I loved summer. I relayed my conversations with dad and Miss Ruth, and she called her mom and said we would be over tomorrow, then left a message for Carmen, asking if we could stop by to see her.

Linda asked me where Miss Ruth lived. "I've never been there, but it's in Ferguson Hills."

"Ferguson Hills? Exclusive homes of the richest people in St. Louis? THAT Ferguson Hills?"

"I guess so," I shrugged, feeling seriously underdressed in our shorts and t-shirts.

We pulled into the area, stopping at a security gate; the guard asked our business, checked that we were on his list of approved visitors, then gave us directions to Miss Ruth's.

"Take the first left, sir, and the street will dead end at your destination."

Thanking him, we took the first left and drove past mansions surrounded by huge trees, privacy hedges, and closed gates. Great expanses of green grass surrounded each home, and we spied a couple of horse stables, as we drove deeper into the area.

"Think about how much they spend on landscaping," I said.

We wound our way for maybe three miles, passing a house every quarter mile or so, until we could see a huge structure blocking the road.

"Jesus, Tony, it's a fucking castle!"

Easily three times the size of Sharon's house, it looked like someone had plucked a castle from somewhere in Europe and dropped it in St. Louis. Made from gray stone, there were four turrets, a dark-gray slate roof, and ivy covering part of one wall. It looked more like the clubhouse of an expensive country club than it did a home.

We pulled through the open gate, seeing it close behind us, and drove a hundred yards to the front parking area, spying acres of manicured lawn, a small creek running into a pond, and a decorative bridge leading to a gazebo in the middle, surrounded by flower beds.

We got out of the car, mouths open, staring and pointing, as Miss Ruth came out of the massive front door and grinned down at us. "Welcome to my modest home."

"Jesus, Miss Ruth, it's a fucking castle!" I said, echoing Lin's words, as we climbed the stone steps.

"It is, actually. My father, Earl Ferguson, brought the stone walls from a few falling down castles in Scotland in the 1930s and had this fucking monstrosity built. 22,000 square feet, forty-seven rooms, nine bedrooms, fourteen bathrooms, six-car garage, in-ground pool, two-bedroom servant's home, pond, stream, gazebo, and on and on.

"Let me see that ring, honey," Miss Ruth said, as we approached.

"Oh, it's beautiful," she said. "I'm so happy for you both," hugging us tightly, as Linda and I beamed.

Miss Ruth pointed to a golf cart on the drive. "Hop in and I'll show you around."

We went back down the drive and across the lawn to the creek, walking across a little footbridge to the pond and onto the gazebo, via a beautiful, gray-stone bridge, outfitted with a swing, a few padded benches, a ceiling fan, and a mini-fridge under a bench.

"This is one of my favorite spots, I just think it's beautiful and relaxing. Plus, I lost my virginity on this swing to Raul, the gardener, in 1953. He couldn't speak English, but he knew how to fuck. Jesus, could he fuck. Father fired him, of course, the bastard. He could fuck the maid, AND her daughter, but I couldn't fuck the gardener. I did enjoy the maid's daughter, though," she sighed, wistfully.

"Her ass was almost as tight as yours, honey," her hand lightly touching Linda's butt, who blushed and hooked her pinky through Miss Ruth's for several seconds, the two exchanging a look.

Back in the cart, we went around the side of the castle to the six-car garage, Miss Ruth pointing out the servant quarters above and the entrance from there into the castle.