When We Were Young Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to know there are Easter egg hunts and Christmas morning squeals of delight, birthday parties, endless games of hide and seek, and fishing in the creek for minnows. It needs love. It needs you two."

"But, but, what about you? You've lived here your whole life," I said, convinced she was making a mistake and hadn't thought this through.

"Cal and I bought a bus, like entertainers have, and intend to drive around the country and take our time seeing places we've never seen before. It's time for us to stop and smell the roses. I think we will likely settle in Palm Springs in a few years. Cal is taking driving lessons and learning all about the maintenance of the bus. That's where he is right now, actually. He should be home in a few hours."

We sat there, Linda and I too stunned to speak. I mean, Miss Ruth wanted to give us a freakin' castle and more money in a month than our parents earned in a year...a lot more!

"We can't take this from you. Your father built this. It's, it's your heritage, Miss Ruth," I said.

She replied calmly, talking softly. "You're not taking it from me, honey, I'm giving it to you. Father built this for himself, not me, and while I love it here, it's time for me to move on. I have a lot of things I want to do before I die, and a lot of places I want to go.

"My father felt guilty for prospering while so many suffered, and helped as many people as he could. In my time, I have quadrupled our net worth, and Robert is well-positioned to grow it further. I have given millions to charities and helped a lot of individuals like Jazz and Althea, and now I want to help you and Linda.

"My sons have happily given their blessing; they know you are like family to me. Please, don't say no, Anthony."

"But..."

"Tony," Linda said, in the voice that tells me to be quiet and do as she says.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded, automatically.

"Miss Ruth, we can't begin to tell you how grateful we are that you would even consider doing this for us. It is completely overwhelming, but we would love to move here, have our children here, and make it a home filled with love and laughter. You won't regret your decision."

I stared at Linda, my mouth open to object, and she stared right back. A little voice in my head reminded me that I had asked her to consider my opinion, but to also make the decisions. Did I really want that, or didn't I?

The stare lasted around ten seconds, then I closed my mouth and nodded. "I don't know what to say, Miss Ruth. I can't wrap my head around it. But, if you're really sure?"

She nodded and squeezed our hands. "Thank you, both of you. The fact that you tried to talk me out of it makes me even more convinced I'm doing the right thing. You've made me very, very happy."

I leaned in and hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Miss Ruth. I love you...I loved you before, too."

She laughed and kissed my cheek. "I love you, too, you fuckin' wanker."

Lin and Miss Ruth hugged and caressed each other's cheeks, Linda crying quietly, overwhelmed. Miss Ruth wiped her tears away, talking and kissing her softly. Their kissing became a little more urgent, and they lay back on the blanket, holding each other, hands roaming over naked skin.

I wanted, needed, to thank Miss Ruth. Stroking my cock as I watched them, I was soon lying on my side behind her, kissing her sweaty neck. Nibbling on her earlobe, I slid into her as she moaned into Linda's shoulder.

"We are going to make you scream, Miss Ruth...again," I said into her ear, Linda chuckling, as Miss Ruth moaned.

Thrusting in and out, I nuzzled her neck and chewed on her earlobe, while Linda kissed her and rolled her palm back and forth across a nipple; Miss Ruth moaning into Lin's mouth.

I reached around and found her clit, rubbing it with my thumb, Miss Ruth's head slamming back into my chest. "Yessss, you big motherfucker! But no cummmming."

"Ugh! Yes. Miss. Ruth," punctuating each word with a hard thrust.

Linda found her nipple and suckled it like a child, teeth scraping the tip, as Miss Ruth moaned loudly.

After several minutes, her breathing became ragged. "Roll...onto...fuuuuck...your back...Anth--"

Rolling back, Miss Ruth on top of me, her back on my chest, I held her hips and thrust up into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Fu, fu, fuck...yes, yes, yes...fuuuuck...uh huh, uh huh...yep, yep, yep," she rambled.

Sweat was pouring off of us. It must have been ninety-five degrees, with eighty-percent humidity. Hot and sticky, even for July in St. Louis.

As if she was reading my mind, Linda appeared with an ice cube, popping it in my mouth, one for Miss Ruth, as well.

"Hold her still," she whispered to me, a devious grin on her face.

I stopped thrusting and Miss Ruth whined above me. Linda put an ice cube in her mouth and lowered it to Miss Ruth's nipple, bathing it with ice.

"FUCK!" she barked. "Oh, FUCK, Christ, mmmm, that's cold."

Linda popped another cube, grinned at me, then lowered her mouth to Miss Ruth's clit and sucked it in, the ice cube hard against her button.

She screamed and bucked her hips, birds scattering above us once again as Linda held on, Miss Ruth's pussy a vise as she came, and came, and came some more; Linda finally relenting. Which was good, because I was close, so very, very close.

Linda's eyes were filled with lust as she kissed Miss Ruth, who was still twitching above me, the two moaning as I gently caressed her and slid my cock out.

"Damn, you're fucking sexy, Miss Ruth," Linda said, sitting up and smiling lovingly at us, running her hand along Miss Ruth's jaw.

"And you're an evil, evil bitch," Miss Ruth grinned, breathing deeply.

"Are you sure you want to leave? We could just move in and fuck each other silly every day," I said, sitting up and licking at the sweat dripping down her neck.

"We'll visit often, I promise, now that I know this thing is waiting for us," she said, stroking my cock, as I moaned into her ear.

"Lay back, honey. Linda, what do you say we make this big cock erupt? I've wanted to taste him for years now."

"He has been a good slut this afternoon. But only if the fun's not over for the day. I need him inside me," Linda's eyes on my cock.

"Oh, we're just getting started," she replied, taking a long lick up the underside of my shaft.

"Fuuuuck, I'm so close," I groaned.

"Miss Ruth, sit on his chest and start sucking. Trust me," Linda said, winking.

I didn't really like the sound of that.

She climbed on top of me, her mouth heavenly, bobbing up and down.

I heard Linda ask, "Ready?" and then an ice-cold finger shoved its way into my ass.

"FUUUUCK!!" I bellowed, my ass clamping down hard on Lin's finger as I erupted into Miss Ruth's mouth, thrusting my hips up into her repeatedly, her lips hoovering every last drop from my body.

Empty, Miss Ruth sat up and smacked her lips. "Mmmmm, tasty."

I spun her around and kissed her hard, my tongue searching for remnants of my seed, before breaking off and breathing deeply, Linda's mouth cleaning my cock.

"You like your cum, huh? You really are a sub-slut, aren't you?" Miss Ruth grinned, and I blushed, hard.

She caressed my cheek. "What a beautiful boy you are. Linda, come here."

Linda appeared at our side, leaning in to kiss us.

"Anthony, Linda, I can't tell you how happy you've made me. I have worried and fretted for months about what to do, and when Anthony told me he'd met the woman he was going to marry, I cried.

"I've wanted you to have Ferguson Hills, Anthony, but worried you weren't ready. But the way he talked about you, Linda, and your future together was so grown up and responsible, and then seeing you together yesterday, I knew you would be fine...I'm so happy."

She kissed us and we lay there a few minutes, caressing and loving on each other.

"Okay," she said, "let's get home. You've worn me out. I want to rest before dinner and will give you the tour afterward, then we'll have some fun. In the meantime, you can enjoy the pool and rest in the cabana; trust me, you'll love it."

We didn't bother getting dressed, just loaded everything into the golf cart and headed toward the castle, Linda's head resting on my shoulder, one hand between Miss Ruth's spread legs, wandering, the other idly pulling lightly on her own nipple.

Ten minutes later, we pulled up to the pool, Linda kissing Miss Ruth hard, her hand pumping in and out, both moaning.

I pulled Linda from the cart, whining, Miss Ruth breathing hard and shaking her head, then driving off around the castle.

Linda giggled, and we headed to the pool. "God, she's a sexy bitch. I can't get enough."

We dove into the pool, wonderfully cool in the shade from the awning, and puttered around for several minutes, exploring. The waterfall was alluring, with colorful, fragrant flowers on either side. Althea must work long hours to keep them looking beautiful throughout the property.

I climbed out and entered the cabana, a large bed in the center. I flipped the ceiling fan on, grabbed a couple of bottles of water and a beer from the fridge, and propped myself up against the headboard.

To the right, was the pool, waterfall, and flowerbed; in front, were acres of lawn and tall, mature shade trees, the children's play area was to the left. And it was ours. It was, well, fucking insane, is what it was. I took a big drink of wonderfully cold beer; Linda toweled her hair dry as she climbed up next to me, and helped herself to my beer.

"Unbelievable, isn't it?" she said.

"It can't be real. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up back in my little apartment and the last year will have been a dream."

"I know what you mean. I've never been so happy, I mean, we just got engaged yesterday! I thought Miss Ruth would have a little two-bedroom place we could rent somewhere, which would have been incredible, and then...this."

"Yeah. Hey, we're doing the right thing, aren't we? I've never seen her so relaxed, and she says she's happy, but, I don't know, it's just so much...I don't want her to regret...Hell, I don't know," sighing heavily and draining the beer.

Lin sat back and looked at me. "Tony, has she ever lied to you?"

I shook my head. "She HATES lying. Absolutely hates it."

"Well, then, why would she start now? She loves you, if you hadn't noticed. It seems crazy to us, but we need to trust her, Tony. And we need to be excited, if not for us, then for her. We should be happy she is getting to do what she wants, spending her time traveling with Cal. The very LAST thing we should do is keep asking her if she's sure she wants to do this.

"She told us her reasoning, that she's been thinking about it for months, and you just said she hates lying and is more relaxed than you've ever seen her. So, I don't care if you have to fake it, but you're going to put a smile on your face and tell her how excited you are for her, and for us.

"Do you hear me, Tony?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I had only seen an aggravated Linda on maybe ten occasions and had only been the cause once. I didn't care for it. If there was one thing about me I knew aggravated her--it was my overanalyzing. I overthink things and question my decisions long after I'd made them. It could be pretty frustrating to put up with, even I would admit. Linda was much better at making a decision and then sticking to it.

She took a deep breath, let it out, and took my hand. "I do understand, honey. When Mar started doing un-Mar-like things, I couldn't wrap my head around it. I had spent years protecting her, keeping her safe, and then she seduced an older woman and spent the night with her in a motel! She was no longer the person I thought she was. I didn't know what to think of the new Mar, and it confused me.

"But it wasn't Mar's fault; she was growing up and I needed to accept the new her. I needed to change my understanding of who she was now."

I nodded, remembering the conversation in Carmen's office.

"Miss Ruth has blown your mind over the last forty-eight hours. You thought she was a wonderful old lady, like Grandma Eleanor, with a dirty mouth and a lot of money. Now you know she's sooo much more than that. She has more sex than we do, and with a lot more people. She's not old, not like you thought. She has a ton of energy and a thousand places she wants to go and things she wants to do. And she has a LOT of money.

"You have to adjust to who she is, not who you thought she was, just like I had to adjust to the new Mar."

I nodded.

"She wants to change our lives, our children's lives. Hell, our grandchildren's lives. Tony, honey, we're not asking; she's GIVING. And we're going to accept whatever she wants to give, with humility and grace. She loves you, and this is her expressing her love. Do you understand, Tone?"

I nodded, upset with myself for not seeing, understanding. I pulled Linda to me. "Thank you. Sometimes I listen without hearing, you know? Plus, I feel, I don't know, guilty, or unworthy?"

"I get it. I do, too. Don't focus on how much all this is worth; it's overwhelming and we'll have plenty of time to think about it and talk about it. Pretend we're on vacation at a resort. You wouldn't worry about how much they spend on landscaping or electricity; you'd be stoked the cabana has a fridge and cold beer, right?"

I grinned and nodded.

"And how we have to go around naked because the owner stole our clothes after fucking us on a blanket."

I laughed, tension easing my body.

"Thank you, baby," I said, kissing her. "I'll save all my questions until we head back to school. Since we're at a resort, I'm going to nap a little. Last night is catching up to me, and I have a feeling tonight's going to be freaky."

"I saw a bathroom around the corner. I'll be right back and will join you," she replied, hopping off the bed.

I yawned. Her ass is the most amazing thing...

**

I love waking up to one of Linda's blowjobs...it's heavenly. And when she nibbles on my earlobe, I mean, how can you not have a smile...

Wait, how could she be down there and up here? My groggy mind was trying to figure out the geometry when I heard her distinctive moan close to my other ear. I wondered if she did aerobics...

I blinked my eyes open, Miss Ruth's hand on my chest, her mouth nibbling my ear. Linda was on my other side on her stomach, hand on my bicep, her mouth against my shoulder, low moans constant.

Raising my head, a large, darker-than-night black hand was stroking my cock, while a bald, black head was under my balls, tongue in my ass. To my left, a small, naked, long-haired child was between Linda's legs.

What a weird, freaky dream. Yet, so lifelike, it was crazy.

Miss Ruth's hand pinched my nipple and I moaned. Me. I moaned. In real life. No dream.

"Wha...what?" I mumbled groggily.

Miss Ruth's mouth found mine, her tongue dipping inside, hand tweaking my nipple.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as Linda mumbled, "Cummming," into my shoulder.

I had an arm around Miss Ruth and put my hand in her hair, and gently pulled our mouths apart, as she frowned her disapproval.

"Who are these peeeeople?" My whisper turned to a loud moan, as a thick finger entered my ass.

She smiled and whispered back. "Jazz is pleasuring Linda and Althea is pleasuring you. I brought them down to meet their new employers, but you were asleep. Linda's legs were spread wide open and you were as hard and straight as a lead pipe, so they decided to introduce themselves."

Althea's finger was pumping away, her mouth suckling my balls, her hand stroking me. It was very hard to form words. "Isn't it illeeeegal, fuuuck, ooooorrrr, mmmm, sommmething?" I whispered.

Miss Ruth smiled and caressed my cheek. "Such a good boy. I knew you would be worried. I've taken care of everything and will explain later. They want to be doing this, so relax and enjoy yourselves."

"Is Jazzzz a child? Fuuuuck," I moaned.

"She's twenty-five, just very petite, honey," she giggled, then kissed me, hard.

Meanwhile, Linda was approaching liftoff, her breathing becoming shallow as she bit my shoulder and mumbled platitudes directed at Jazz, her eyes glassy.

Althea swallowed my cock, her tongue doing something magical on her upstroke, and I was suddenly very close, as well. A second finger plowed my ass like a machine gun and I erupted, grunting and moaning obscenely into Miss Ruth's mouth, my body twitching and spasming, my ass clamping down on Althea's fingers, who swallowed every drop. Miss Ruth's lips held onto mine, her hand stroking my head.

Linda's "OH FUCK!!" might have woken the neighbors a mile away, and startled Miss Ruth, who broke our kiss and started laughing. Linda twitched, goosebumps exploding across her back, and mumbled, her chest heaving.

We twitched for a good thirty seconds, our lovers below us kissing and stroking our bodies, as we came back to Earth, Miss Ruth sitting up so I could get my first good look at Althea and Jazz.

Jasmine, Jazz, was twenty-five, with light-caramel skin, brown eyes, and black hair down to her ass, usually in a single, loose braid. Four-foot-eleven and, I don't know, eighty-five pounds, maybe; she was tiny, like a ten-year-old girl. Her arms were like sticks, her legs not much bigger, with a small, very cute, ass. Her breasts were small, though big for her frame, and her dark, thick nipples reminded me of Linda. Very attractive, and though she was so small-boned and reminded me of a child...she was anything but.

Althea, Thea, was also twenty-five, with midnight-black skin, dark-chocolate eyes, and shaved bald as an eight-ball. Five-foot-eleven and around two hundred pounds, she was broad-shouldered, with big thighs and a big ass, both very muscular. Very athletic looking. 38C breasts with no sag, her areolas large, nipples small-ish. An extremely beautiful woman you couldn't help but notice.

"Tony, Linda, I want you to meet Jazz and Thea," Miss Ruth said.

We stared at one another for an awkward moment, Thea and I blushing, which made Jazz and Linda laugh.

"Leenda, Thoney, ees veery nice to meet choo," Jazz said, her English heavily accented. (It took us several visits, but we became quite used to her accent. Other than our names, going forward, I won't try to spell everything the way she pronounced it).

"I am Jasmine, but please, call me Jazz," she smiled.

"And I'm Althea, Thea. It's very nice to meet you," she smiled at Linda, then blushed when our eyes met.

Linda introduced us, then Jazz and Thea told us their story, as we sat around naked in the cabana.

Thea was originally from just a few miles down the road. Product of an upper-middle-class family, she starred for her Catholic high school basketball team, was very popular, and was well-liked. She had a steady boyfriend, but was very attracted to women, though she hid this fact from her family and friends. She and her family were quite religious, attended church functions two or three days a week, and Thea knew they would not approve, not even a little.

After graduating high school, she attended the local community college for a year and took an interest in landscaping and horticulture, working part-time for the landscaping company which serviced Ferguson Hills.

When she was nineteen, she went to Thailand with a group of young people from her church, to rebuild a church that had been severely damaged in a fire. On her first day there, she met Jasmine, the local deacon's daughter, who was a deeply closeted, shy, and nervous young woman. Within a few days, their long-held secret had been revealed to each other, and they began to spend as much time together as they could, without raising suspicions.

Two weeks into their one-month mission, Jasmine's dad caught them in an unmistakable embrace. Just hours later, Thea was on a plane home, and Jasmine was sent to stay with distant relatives.