When We Were Young Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Ruth found Thea sitting against the wall of the castle, sobbing, a few days later. Coaxing the story from her, she discovered that Thea had been given a week to leave her home and had no idea what she was going to do. Miss Ruth had taken her in, put her in charge of creating flower beds throughout the property, and hired an expert from the local botanical garden to teach her what flowers and plants would do well in Saint Louis, and how to care for them.

Thea, while unbelievably appreciative, was also very upset and worried about Jazz, unable to contact her new friend, and had no idea where she might be.

Miss Ruth, without telling Thea, had instructed her lawyers to hire investigators to find Jazz. It took a month, but once they had located her, Miss Ruth sent a local attorney to find out how she might be able to help. Jazz was under what amounted to house arrest, unable to attend church or go into the local town, for fear that she would be recognized and further embarrass her family.

Spiriting her away one evening, she was put up in a nice hotel in Bangkok, where the process of getting her a green card was undertaken. She and Thea spoke for hours and hours, their feelings for each other deepening, their desire to be together unwavering. Money and power being what they are, Jazz was in Saint Louis two months later, their devotion to Miss Ruth unshakeable.

Miss Ruth told us the husband and wife caretakers before Jazz and Thea had worked there for thirty years and were ready to retire. They stayed a few extra months, training Jazz and Thea, before moving to Florida.

"Waking us up the way you did was wonderful, but very, uh, unexpected," Linda stammered, uncharacteristically.

Miss Ruth chuckled. "That's my fault, I'm afraid. Being around Cal and me, and some of our friends, has turned them into very sexual beings. You see..."

Jazz interrupted. "It's no Ruthie's fault, Leenda. Please, I will explain. I was still a virgin when I came here; I never even masturbated until they took my Thea away from me. After I am here a few months, all these beautiful people come for dinner, and some of them look at me, how do you say, with hungry?"

We nodded.

"Yes. After dinner, they went to this room which was always locked, and closed the door. I was so curious, I went and listened, and could hear people screaming through the door, which, for once, wasn't locked. I peek inside, and all the people were naked, even Ruthie and Chal, and they were doing these crazy things. Before this day, I have never seen people having the sex. Only me and T, and we have not much the experience. Yes?

"I ran and got Thea, then we peeked through the door together. We watched for maybe thirty minutes, giggling, but also very horny, yes?"

We nodded.

"Yes. We went back to our rooms and made love like the bunnies, trying the things we saw in the room. It was incredible, and I wanted to know more about the people and what I saw.

"Ruthie was upset we saw everything, and..."

"Wait," I raised my hand and interrupted. "Excuse me, Jazz. Miss Ruth, I assume you left the door unlocked on purpose, so they could watch?"

Miss Ruth smiled, just a little. "I'm sorry, Jazz, but I knew how curious you were, and so shy and nervous, I thought if you saw, you might spread your wings a little bit."

Thea laughed, a deep, rich rumble. "It sure as hell worked."

Jazz's mouth was open, staring at Miss Ruth. "You did that on purpose? But, you said..."

"I know, honey, I just wanted to help you and Thea see what was possible, what you might enjoy together...and with others."

"Hmmmppff. Well, it worked. So, Ruthie told us about her friends, that some were very powerful, even a judge(!), and they had sex together, changing the partners, and tried many different things together.

"They came again the next month and everyone was very nice to me and T during dinner, asking about us, happy we were there. And then we went to the room and me and T sat and watched for hours. Sometimes a man and a woman, or two mens, then three women, then four mens and two women. It was crazy. Then a woman hit a man with a, how do you say, whip, yes?"

Thea nodded, a soft, adoring smile on her face.

"Yes. And he liked it VERY much. Ruthie took us to see, his ass was sooo red, and he was cry, but smiling! Just, crazy things. But everyone was very happy."

Jazz was super energetic, nearly bouncing up and down as she talked; I found it impossible not to smile as she talked.

"Back home, I never liked the boys. My father is not the good, religious man people see. He made me and my sister do things to him a father should not make a daughter do..."

Thea took Jazz's hand and squeezed. Jazz leaned against her shoulder and smiled softly.

"Is okay. I never see this cockroach again, and my sister is marriage now to nice man, so everything is fine.

"So, back to story. The mens in Ruthie's group are very nice, all with penises bigger than my father, except the professor. Maybe the small penis make my father a bad man? Ruthie tell me all the good things a penis can do, and I should try. So Chal and I make love one night with Ruthie and T, and I enjoy very much. A little pain the first time, but nice on second time. And T like Chal's cock very much, yes, baby?" Jazz grinned.

Thea blushed and chuckled. "Yes, Jazz, I like Cal's cock."

"I do not like this word, cock, but T say very much. I say penis."

If you're getting the impression Jazz likes to talk, you have no idea. It's non-stop, but rarely annoying, surprisingly. And she doesn't have much of a filter, either. She's honest, so be careful what you ask.

"When I see your hard penis, Thoney, I think maybe is too big for me, but I want try one day, yes?"

"Uh," I said, surprised by the directness. I glanced at Linda, merriment in her eyes.

"Ah, yes, you are the sub and need Leenda's permission. I understand. I should ask the mistress first. I am sorry, Leenda."

Linda was trying hard not to laugh. "We'll talk about it, okay?" she smiled, taking Jazz's hand and mine. Miss Ruth took my hand and Thea's, completing the circle.

"Yes. I like this. T and I hold the hands often. Okay, we talk later, mistress to mistress," she said, Thea lowering her eyes and shaking her head.

"What, T? I am your mistress, yes? Is no reason to be embarrass, baby. Leenda and Thoney know this, yes?"

Linda nodded and smiled at Thea. "It's okay, Thea, really. Tony gets embarrassed sometimes, too. You two should talk."

"Yes, is good idea, T. So, after we have the sex with Chal, I worry it will change me and T, who I love with everything. But Ruthie and Chal help us understand the difference between love and sex, and now T and I enjoy very much the sex with the group. Is almost five years now and they are wonderful friends to us. I especially like the judge, he help me with many tickets; I am very bad driver."

Linda and I burst out laughing, even harder when we saw the confusion on Jazz's face. Miss Ruth and Thea were laughing and Jazz joined in, not fully understanding why.

When we had calmed down, Thea told us they had seen us, naked, in the golf cart, and Miss Ruth and Linda kissing. "So, when we saw you sleeping naked, we thought it would be okay to wake you up the way we did. And Ruthie said it was okay. I'm sorry if you're upset."

"It was a wonderful surprise, Thea, absolutely wonderful. Jazz, you are very talented. Thank you both," Linda said, while I mouthed 'Thank you' to Thea, who blushed, but just a little, and smiled back.

Miss Ruth spoke up. "Linda and Tony, I told Jazz and Thea a few months ago that I was retiring and Cal and I would be traveling a great deal, but that my grandson would probably be moving in and taking over the running of Ferguson Hills, with his fiancée."

"Yes, congratulations on being engage. T and I hope to marriage one day," Jazz said.

"Thank you," we replied.

"I told them all about you, Tony, and what I knew about Linda. When I got home today, we talked about our visit yesterday, and a little about your family. I believe everyone will get along wonderfully here. Having young people around will be good for Jazz and Thea," Miss Ruth said.

They looked sad, and maybe a little anxious, which I could absolutely understand. Miss Ruth was everything to them, and she was leaving. I would be sad and nervous, too.

"We're so very glad you are here," I said. "We have so much to learn about Ferguson Hills and the home, having you here to teach us and help us is very important. This is your home, and will be after Miss Ruth and Cal leave, okay? Plus, they promised me they would come and visit often. Right, Miss Ruth?"

"That's right, honey. I couldn't leave my little ones forever. I will always need days like today. Right now, though, would you like to see inside?"

"Uh, could we get dressed, first?" Linda asked. We have our bags in the car."

"I brought them from your car," Thea said, as she hopped off the bed, so graceful for her size. I envisioned a basketball court on the property after we moved in.

"Thank you, Thea," Linda said, and we put on some shorts and t-shirts, as they watched us unabashedly, which was a little weird. They were so open, and forward. Like Miss Ruth, I realized.

Dressed, I took Thea's hand and Lin took Jazz's. "Let's go see the castle, Miss Ruth."

***