When We Were Young Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasmine and Althea live there. Althea takes care of the gardens and the pool. She's responsible for the beautiful flower beds, but we use a service to cut the lawns. Jasmine, or Jazz, takes care of the house.

"They're a couple, have been here five years, and are anxious to meet you. Cal and I enjoy them quite often."

Linda and I glanced at each other. "How do you mean, 'enjoy'?" I asked.

"Exactly how you think I do, fucktwit. You'll adore them," she said to Linda, who was seated between us, hand high up on her thigh.

Continuing around the garage, we came to a very large, awning-covered, in-ground pool and jacuzzi, surrounded by a wrought-iron fence and hedges, a beautiful row of plants and flowers adorning the area; a waterfall emptying into the pool created the relaxing sound of rushing water. A beautiful, thatch-roofed cabana sat nearby, complete with bed, ceiling fan, and mini-fridge.

"The awning is engineered to cover the pool, which is heated and can be enjoyed year-round, when the water temperature climbs above eighty degrees. And the jacuzzi is to die for. Put your clit in just the right spot and those jets will have you talking to God, honey," Miss Ruth's hand resting on Linda's thigh. "I'll show you later," she winked.

Linda blushed and smiled at her. "Okay," she replied, squeezing my hand.

"Also a great place to sunbathe nude; absolute privacy. Where I was when Max called from the front gate to let me know you were here."

Glancing at Miss Ruth, wearing a pink tank top, no bra, and short, pink jogging shorts, an image of her naked, sweat-drenched body laying by the pool, entered my head unbidden. My cock woke up in my shorts, and I groaned, quietly. Christ, not now. Go away!

Linda looked at me for a second, then giggled softly, rested her hand on my thigh, and began to inch higher. I put my hand on hers to stop the advance, and she giggled again.

Next to the pool was a large, fenced area with wood chips for a floor. "This a play area for kids. When my three were little, there were swings and slides, a teeter-totter, and the like."

Taking off across the lawn, we eventually came to a large area of tall grass, bushes, and small trees, everything growing wild.

"We have forty acres and keep about ten like this, a natural habitat for bees and butterflies. There are two beehives in there, and we hire a man to care for them and extract the honey, which we donate to a food pantry downtown. There are also deer in there, which is a constant problem."

"Why is that a problem," Linda asked.

"They fuck more than the three of us...and they don't use protection. They eat at Althea's flowers and bushes and have killed I couldn't tell you how many trees. The homeowners enjoy seeing them, but bitch up a storm when they start eating their carefully landscaped gardens."

"What do you do?" Lin asked.

"We hire a man with a crossbow, who comes in every year and kills several of the females, processes them, and donates the meat to a food bank."

"Do you have to kill them?" Lin asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. The only other option is to shoot them with tranquilizers and then release them somewhere else. But that just pisses people in those areas off. There are just too many deer...everywhere," she replied, patting Linda's thigh.

We circled the habitat, eventually coming to the edge of the property, wrought-iron fencing stretching as far as the eye could see, the castle a gray smudge off in the distance. Large, one-hundred-foot-tall trees adorned the area.

"This fencing surrounds Ferguson Hills, miles and miles of it, and it seems someone is always bitching about repairs being needed...usually Winston O'Malley."

"The lawyer I see on TV all the time?" I asked.

"That's him. Fucking lawyers," she spat.

What's on the other side of the fence?" I asked.

"Thirty acres we own. That's where the landscaping office and equipment are, plus the management office is over there."

We proceeded along the property line, climbing a long hill and stopping under a huge tree as we crested the top, the summit about the size of a basketball court, with several large trees providing shade.

"Anthony, grab the cooler in the back. Honey, lift up the seat and grab the blanket and pillows, please."

Spreading the blanket out in the shade, we sat and stared at the magnificent view below us. The castle to our left was enormous and beautiful from above, with hundreds of acres of trees and manicured lawns surrounding massive homes as far as the eye could see. It reminded me of a beautiful park.

"It's breathtaking," Linda whispered, with reverence.

"My most favorite place in all the world. You will love it in the fall, an explosion of red and yellow and orange," Miss Ruth said. "Father and I used to come up here and sit for hours, talking about Mother, who passed when I was five, and later about the business.

"And then I brought my kids here, telling them about their dad and grandfather, and later about the business. Now, Cal and I come up here when the weather is nice and fuck like rabbits. Althea and Jazz join us sometimes and sometimes come alone. Open the cooler, please, Anthony."

There were sandwiches, pickles, cheese cubes, grapes, a bottle of wine...and another of champagne. I left the champagne and set out the rest, and we spent an hour eating and telling Miss Ruth our plans for the wedding, our careers, and our children.

Miss Ruth smiled, looking as relaxed as I'd ever seen her. As if a weight had been lifted, somehow.

When we were finished, I opened the champagne and passed filled glasses around.

"Anthony, I am very happy for you and so proud of the man you have become. And Linda, it brings me such joy watching you two interact. The love you have for each other just oozes from you both. May all your dreams come true. Cheers."

We drank, and I began to clean up our trash when Miss Ruth told me to just set it aside for now and sat down between us, linking her arms through ours.

Miss Ruth turned her head and kissed Linda. No tongue, but with obvious intent. Lin responded, running her hand along a bare thigh. I had noticed them flirting since the gazebo and began to wonder just what had occurred yesterday when they were alone.

Miss Ruth turned to me. "Anthony, I remember when you were twelve or thirteen and I came into the office in a short little cocktail dress and your eyes bugged out of your head. You tried so hard not to stare, but your eyes darted away from my legs and ass every time I looked up, a bulge in your pants."

I blushed, hard, and nodded; the memory of that cocktail dress seared into my brain. Even now, I could feel my cock growing.

"I started to wear more provocative clothes on days I knew you would be there, giving you occasional glimpses of my bra or a stocking, knowing you would be fantasizing about me later; I remember my boy going through a similar phase with our housekeeper years before. It gave me a thrill, knowing I was still desirable as I grew older.

"You came into the office one day when you were sixteen to pick up a check; you had been painting inside a rental with no electricity on a hot day, like today. Your t-shirt was sticking to you, your nipples hard, and your abs and pecs had me weak in the knees. Then you turned to the side and I got a glimpse of the size of your cock through your shorts and I almost came...I can still picture it. It took everything I had not to throw you down and fuck you right there in the office," she said, her nipples hard against her shirt.

"I knew you were packing some serious meat down there, that I have longed to delight in for years now, but I have forced myself to wait until you were committed to someone before I acted. I didn't want you to think what we're about to do was somehow permanent, if that makes sense."

I nodded, and we kissed, a long-held fantasy coming true. Her lips were soft and tasted like champagne. Linda kissed her shoulder, and we eased her to her back.

"Get undressed," Lin said, with authority.

After eleven months together, I was conditioned and knew this tone of voice meant 'I'm in charge and you will do what I tell you without argument'.

"Yes, ma'am," was always my response.

Miss Ruth, who, as I've said, misses nothing, chuckled. "May I?" she asked Linda.

"Of course."

"Anthony, may I call you a slut?"

"Yes, ma'am, anything you wish, ma'am."

"When you're naked, take my shorts off and lick my pussy, slut," her eyes on me, expectant.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, you are a little 'sub-slut', aren't you, honey?" I lowered my eyes as I stripped, and they laughed at me, knowing it would excite me. It did.

"Uh, yes, ma'am."

"He likes being told what to do, don't you, honey?" Linda said.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, bowing my head.

"Does he like to be punished, too? Spanked, or whipped?" The two women talked as if I wasn't there.

"No, not really. That's more Sharon and Smoke's thing. Sharon does sometimes slap his face though."

"Do you like that, honey? Do you like having your face slapped?"

"Not really, ma'am. Sharon seems to need it, so I don't object. But if it pleases you, then please slap me, ma'am."

"Oh, how fun. Don't worry, that's not my thing either, honey. Now, get busy," Miss Ruth commanded.

"Yes, ma'am."

I was rock hard without touching myself, Miss Ruth eyeing me hungrily as I slipped her shorts down her beautiful legs and off. A little pink thong was next, her shaved pussy glistening. As I spread her legs, her arousal drew me in.

Her body was smooth and toned, tanned all over from sunbathing nude, nearly as golden brown as Linda was naturally. The only indication of her sixty-five years were small wrinkles around her eyes and the backs of her hands, where veins were prominent. Otherwise, she might have been forty-five or fifty.

Her labia spread before me, as I kissed and nibbled her inner thighs, pausing to lick away the sweat I found there, a low moan escaping my lips.

They were kissing above me, Linda on top, their hands caressing, each exploring a new body. Miss Ruth's tank top was pulled up and off, her perky breasts revealed. Not much bigger than Linda's, they reminded me of a teardrop, her nipples small and pink.

Returning my attention to her pussy, I gently chewed on her pronounced outer labia, so different from Lin's. It was fun batting them back and forth with my tongue, and sucking them into my mouth, searching for her nectar, Miss Ruth mewling contentedly.

"That feels wonderful, slut. You like playing with my folds?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do," I said, sucking them back into my mouth, as Miss Ruth moaned.

"Chew on this, Miss Ruth," Linda said, placing a nipple in her mouth.

Even though we were in the shade, the hot, humid July afternoon had us bathed in sweat in no time...I was in heaven.

Linda began to moan loudly, her hand tugging on Miss Ruth's small nipples, who groaned around Linda's nipple, as I slid one, then two fingers inside her wet box.

Miss Ruth began humping my fingers aggressively, her arm just long enough to grab my hair and pull my mouth to her clit. I suckled it into my mouth, and she began humping faster, her hand holding me tightly to her.

I reached my free hand over to Linda and started massaging her rosebud, a hissed "Yesss," her response.

Linda's mouth found Miss Ruth's ear. "Bite it, hard," followed a few seconds later by "FUUUCK!"

I moved my hand from Linda's ass and slid two fingers into her pussy, as she immediately began to fuck herself, my fingers buried to the hilt.

Miss Ruth bucked on my fingers and froze, her juices coating my fingers as she came, her teeth clamping down on Lin's nipple, who screamed and came, hard; goosebumps exploding across her delicious ass.

I lapped at Miss Ruth's nectar, which was sweet and quite tasty; my fingers still moved inside Linda as she rode the waves of her orgasm, Miss Ruth's tongue licking her nipple.

As they recovered, kissing softly, I licked away at Miss Ruth's intoxicating sweat...delicious.

"That's nice, slut," she murmured.

"Tony loves licking away my sweat, don't you, slut?" Linda said lovingly, her hand stroking my head.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Your tongue is magical, honey," Miss Ruth said, her crinkling eyes finding mine.

"Thank you, ma'am. You taste so good."

"Linda, may I please fuck your slut-of-a-fiance now?"

"Of course. Slut, on your back."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, flipping onto my back, my cock standing loud and proud.

"He's so well-trained," Miss Ruth commented, giggling.

"He's fantasized about you for years, masturbating hundreds of times. Isn't that right, baby?"

My whole body shuddered, and I whimpered, beyond embarrassed. How could Linda tell Miss Ruth that? "Yes, ma'am," I said, lowering my eyes and blushing hard.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, baby," Linda said, stroking my cheek. "She's fuckin' sexy as hell."

Lin knew how excited all this made me, and loved playing with me. I didn't like it, per se, but I was leaking pre-cum like a faucet, my cock hard as steel.

"Let's make this better than the fantasy, honey," Miss Ruth said, kissing me softly, as she leaned over me.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Oh, I just knew you were big, slut. Linda, you're very lucky," Miss Ruth said, as she straddled me, sinking my cock inside her and closing her eyes, mewling softly.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, softly, my fantasy come true.

"I absolutely love it, Miss Ruth. Have you had bigger?"

I grabbed Miss Ruth's hips and began thrusting up into her steadily, as the two continued talking.

"Many times, yes. Mmmm, that's nice, slut. Ty, from our group, is a little longer and fatter. For my generaaaation, a black cock is sooo taboooo, so naughty. He's wonderful. No cummmming, slut."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I find anything bigger to be uncomfortable, thoooough. Fuck, slut, that's goood. Harder, slut," she said, slamming herself down to meet each thrust, sweat glistening on her skin.

"Bite my nipple, Linda," she barked, breathing hard.

Linda bit, and Miss Ruth threw her head back and screamed, birds scattering from the tree above us as she orgasmed, her body jerking on my cock, her juices coating me.

I held her hips to steady her as she came down. Sliding off of me, she kissed her way up my chest to my mouth, kissing me softly. "Thank you, Anthony, you're very talented. And such a little sub slut. I do love the freaky ones," kissing my nose with affection.

I blushed and squirmed a little.

"You always did hate compliments," she smiled, stroking my cheek.

"May I please lick off your sweat, ma'am?"

"Later, honey, I promise. Please get us a glass of champagne; we need to talk."

As I got the champagne from the cooler, Linda started to get dressed, Miss Ruth stopping her.

"No, honey, I want to see your bodies. There's never anyone around here. You'll find it very secluded."

We sat naked on the blanket, glasses in hand, as Miss Ruth began to speak.

"My father was a salesman and made a big sale of something or other to a railroad a few weeks before the stock market collapse in 1929. He was convinced the market would correct and bet the commission from his big sale, essentially his life savings, that the market would go down...just a few days before the collapse, making him a multi-millionaire, and one of the richest men in the country, overnight.

"At first, he was ecstatic, but became less so as the economy collapsed and the Great Depression began. He felt guilty, seeing so many people he knew suffering, on the verge of losing everything. So, he set out to help as many people as he could.

"At the same time, he set out to build a castle, something he had loved since he was a boy. He told me he would stare at pictures of them for hours, dreaming of living in one someday.

"Being so wealthy made him nervous for his and my mother's safety, so he bought all the land you see before you, which had been farmland, and moved out here.

"He commissioned buyers in Scotland to find and purchase castles in disrepair and shipped them here, building a fucking castle from the stone in, what was then, the middle of nowhere. Everyone thought he was fucking nuts. It was completed in 1936, a year after I was born.

"At the same time, he began buying houses from banks that were foreclosing on people who had lost their jobs and could no longer pay what they owed. He then let the families live there for free, or at a lower payment, until they could get back on their feet, trying to ease his guilt by helping others.

"Many people were able to eventually stay in their homes, but many walked away, as well, chasing work in other parts of the country. Father rented those homes, and the business I now run was born.

"He acquired hundreds of homes in the '30s this way, as well as several apartment buildings and a number of small, regional banks. During the war, he worked with the government to provide tractors to farmers, so they could produce more food, and acquired more land as the years went by when these farmers wanted to sell.

"They say it takes money to make money, but what it really takes is information. Father knew some powerful men in the government, and after the war, they told him about President Eisenhower's plan to build interstate highways across the country. He purchased large tracts of land along these routes, then sold it back to the government and other developers, making another, bigger fortune. Not exactly ethical, but it never came back on him.

"We ran the business together for a number of years until he retired in 1965. He died here in 1980. Today, we own a few hundred apartment buildings and several thousand rental homes around the country, as well as six regional banks.

"Ferguson Hills became what you see before you, starting back in 1942. One of father's friends owned a large bank and came out to see the castle one day and fell in love with the area. Father let him build a home on the property for a monthly fee, then a university president built a home, then a famous doctor, and so on.

"I still own the land, and the one-hundred-and-fifty homeowners here pay me a total of one-and-a-half-million dollars a month for the privilege of living in the most exclusive neighborhood in the city. I pay for the security staff, the groundskeepers, the fucking fence repairs, roads, sewers, etcetera. It turns a profit of a couple-hundred-thousand dollars a month.

"Ferguson Hills, and the castle, are yours," she said, squeezing our hands. "Think of it as an early wedding gift."

"What?" I said, sure that I had misheard her.

"I want you and Linda to live in the castle and maintain Ferguson Hills, Anthony."

"But..." I said, too stunned to think rationally.

I looked across Miss Ruth at Linda, who was staring at each of us with her mouth open.

"I'm retiring September first and we are selling all of the rental homes to a company from Israel in a couple of weeks. My oldest, Robert, doesn't want the headache of maintaining all of the homes, which sucks up a lot of time and money. Instead, he is going to focus on the apartments that we own and growing our development business; his bet that strip malls are the next big thing is paying off.

"He and his partner, David, live in Manhattan and have no desire to move back here. My second child, Gabriel, is a very talented heart surgeon in Chicago and is married to a woman from a very, very wealthy family there. They have two sons who are headed to Harvard, where they plan to become doctors, as well. They have no interest in moving here and don't need the money.

"I have a daughter, Jessica, but she made her bed decades ago and will get from me exactly what she asked for, nothing."

"But, Miss Ruth, surely there is someone or..." Linda started.

"This place needs children, honey," Miss Ruth interrupted, patting Linda's thigh.