When We Were Young Ch. 13

Story Info
Parents Visit Castle; More About Jazz & Thea; Ronny Stops By.
12.6k words
4.79
1.5k
4
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 12 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

**

We'd never seen Thea and Jazz in clothes before, and it took a little getting used to. It was still ninety degrees outside at eight that evening, so we were all in shorts and loose blouses, a polo for me.

I'd called ahead to Strike 'n Spare, able to reserve a couple of lanes for two hours. It was a brand-new world to Jazz, who jumped at the sound of balls hitting pins and laughed at our multi-colored rented shoes, talking, laughing, and asking questions non-stop. We finally found a ball that would fit her small fingers, bought some drinks, and were ready to bowl.

Lin and I were okay, Thea got better as we went along, and Jazz? Well, we had a lot of fun, which was the point, after all. Jazz and Thea were so cute together, laughing, giving each other trouble, hugging, and kissing.

They got a few looks, which they either didn't see or ignored. It upset Linda and me, Lin, especially, and she stared down anyone who looked on disapprovingly.

"It's okay, honey," Thea said to her. "We're used to it, and it's better than it was five years ago."

"It's wrong, Thea. Who are they to judge?"

"Judging is easier than trying to understand. My family is like them. And don't get me started on the hypocrisy of the church. They don't matter to me, Linda. Jazz matters. You and Tony, Ruthie, and Cal, matter. Come on, it's your turn."

Linda pulled her down and kissed her, hard, then stepped up and threw a strike, her first of the night. Jazz cheered wildly, and Lin stopped on her way back to kiss her, too. I held my arms wide as she approached, and she walked right by me.

I heard laughter from four older women next to us, looked over, and shrugged my shoulders.

"Women," I said with a grin, receiving a smack on the back of the head from Linda.

"It's your turn, sweetie," she said, to more laughter.

The time passed quickly, and Jazz had fun. I helped her a little bit, us both being left-handed, and she was ecstatic when she managed a spare.

As we were leaving, the ladies next to us said they come up every Monday evening in the summer and hoped they would see us again. They exchanged numbers with Jazz, who they took to, especially, then hugged each of them as we left and talked non-stop on the short ride home.

Linda took me in her arms as we left the garage. "I'm going to stay with them tonight, Tone. I want to make sure Jazz knows how important she is to us. The family will be here this weekend, and I don't know when I'll be back. Soon enough, it will be just you three here and, well, I need some alone time to talk to them. Okay?"

"Talk?" I grinned.

"Oh, hush," she grinned back, kissing me softly. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said.

I kissed them goodnight and headed inside, the three of them climbing the stairs to their apartment.

It felt weird sleeping alone, something I hadn't done in months, but needed to get used to. We'd decided I should attend online classes only, and stay here four or five nights a week, and then I would go to her, or she would come here, on weekends. I still intended to finish school and get a job, but we had two-hundred-and-six-thousand reasons (a month!) to know everything we could before Miss Ruth retired and drove off in her two-million-dollar bus.

**

"Lin?" I asked groggily, Lin curled up next to me.

"Go back to sleep," she whispered.

"What time is it?" I yawned, weak sunlight behind the curtains.

"Just after six. Thea was starting her day, and Jazz was getting up, too, so I came here. Go back to sleep."

"Did it go okay?" I mumbled.

"Very well, honey. Go. Back. To. Sleep."

Our alarm went off ninety minutes later, our meeting with the accountant at nine-thirty.

Linda was up, half-dressed, towel around her hair, coffee in her hand. I struggled awake, the coffee helping immensely.

"I figured you'd still be asleep," I yawned.

"I never went to sleep. We stayed up all night, talking mostly, then some swimming, and when the sun came up, I figured I might as well just stay up. I went for a run, had breakfast with Jazz, and just got out of the shower. I'll get a nap in this afternoon after we meet with the investment guy at one."

"How did it go last night?" I asked, stepping into the shower, Linda working on her hair and makeup.

"They're so good together, Tone. I hope we're that happy in five years. I talked a lot about us, the problems we had to overcome, Carmen, and the family. I told them what our plans were for the next year, I figured they deserved to know, and what we envisioned our future would look like after we were married. I told them how important they were to us, that we hated the thought of being in this big place all alone, and that we wanted them to always think of this as their home, too."

I finished the shower and started shaving.

"We made love, of course. I mean, you can't be around them for more than a couple of hours without having sex. They're insatiable. You're going to need a LOT of pineapple, and plenty of blue pills, honey."

"SHIT!" I barked, having nicked myself with the razor.

Lin chuckled.

"Do you think Jazz feels better now? Does she believe we want her to stay?"

"I think so. She listened intently while I told them about our plans, nodding her head the way she does, and was excited about us having the wedding and reception here. She and Thea offered to help in any way they can."

"Well, that was nice," I said.

Lin nodded. "They're very sweet girls."

"Oh, and Thea gave me the name of the clinic they go to nearby to get their STD check, and we need to go there today. I texted Sharon and they're all going to get checked before this weekend."

"I think we can manage that."

"Chinos and your blue button-down today, Tone," she said, as I stepped into the closet.

"Yes, ma'am."

**

I drove Miss Ruth and Lin into Clayton to meet the accountant, Mary Denning, a pleasant woman in her forties.

"I'll give you an overview of monies coming in and going out twice a month unless you want them more often, and then will drill down on any unusual activity I come across. Then I'll have you sign any checks going out, though that number is usually less than five.

"I'm also Ruth's personal accountant and would like to be yours, as well, if you would like. For the first few months, I'd recommend we meet for a couple of hours each week, and we'll see how things go."

We agreed, and I set up a time to meet with Mary each week.

We had an early lunch at a deli, filling Miss Ruth in on the bowling and Lin's night with Jazz and Thea.

"Jazz will come around," Miss Ruth said. "She just needs some time before she really trusts people. Thea is quicker to trust, taking people at face value.

"Changing topics, your parents are still coming to dinner tonight, aren't they?"

"Oh, yes. They're so excited to see the castle," Linda said.

"Good, I'm anxious to meet them. I also took the liberty of calling Briarwood to cater the dinner. That, we have to pay for," she said, and I filled Linda in on our country club membership.

"Wow. They have a big golf tournament there each year, don't they?"

"In late August, yes. It ties up traffic in front of the 'Hills' for a week, which everyone bitches to Bridget about, as if it's her responsibility to fix. We buy each homeowner two tickets to all four days of the event, which tends to mollify most of them; and it's tax-deductible."

Did you order enough for Jazz and Thea to join us? And Cal will be there, right?" I asked.

"Yes, and yes. Cal is getting his certificate to drive the bus, and part of that is driving at night, but he'll be home by six, which is when your parents are arriving, right?"

We nodded, finished our lunch, and headed up the street to the clinic, where the three of us gave urine and blood samples, results expected in two days.

Then it was off to the offices of our investment advisors, John and Alma Thompson. Miss Ruth had hired them after her father died twenty-one years ago and swore by them.

"They only have a few clients and have an excellent track record of outperforming the market. One percent can make a big difference when you're talking about a couple of hundred million dollars. They're worth every penny. Plus, I'm curious what you think of them."

John Thompson was in his mid-fifties, tall, an expensive, three-piece suit hiding the forty pounds he could stand to lose. He was nice enough and certainly appeared to know what he was talking about, though our knowledge was very rudimentary.

Alma was ten years younger than her husband, about five-foot-six and slender, with a 32C chest hidden under an expensive business suit, and a mid-thigh length skirt that highlighted a gorgeous ass.

She was also a trans woman, or cross-dresser; I'm not sure what the correct definition was. And if I hadn't spent the last several months with Rich/Smoke, I probably wouldn't have noticed. Her mannerisms were very feminine, and she seemed completely at ease.

Alma was also as smart as her husband, and able to speak at our level, which we really appreciated. I liked her and wished there was some way to get her to talk with Smoke.

By one-thirty, Linda's long night was catching up to her and we headed home with a good idea of how our money would be invested, and how to access it, should we need it.

In the car, I started to ask her if she had noticed Alma, but she was asleep.

I got Linda up to our room and under the covers by two, asleep before her head hit the pillow.

**

Miss Ruth had invited me to join her in the pool, and I told her I would be down after I asked Jazz if she needed any help.

Finding her in the dining hall with a mop and bucket, I stacked all of the chairs on the table and told her I'd put them down later.

"So, did you enjoy bowling?" I asked as we worked.

"Yes, is very fun. I like the drinking and laughing best, but the bowling is fun, too. Candy, one of the womans next to us, she say they bowl every Tuesday in the winter with many friends, in, I no remember the word, but teams of four. She say we could play, too. T and Leenda like this idea. What do you think?"

"That would be fun, Jazz. We'll maybe go back next Monday and talk to them, okay?"

Jazz smiled. "Okay. Leenda is very special woman, Thoney. We talk for many hours last night about plans for future, babies, and working. T and me think she is most powerful woman someday, like Ruthie.

"You very lucky, Thoney, and T and me think we are lucky, too. T need someone with power in the life; she can be so many things. She have God's touch with the flowers and plants, and dreams of more, but is afraid talk to Ruthie for help. T make me promise no talk to Ruthie, because no want she think T no is, what is word, happy, for everything Ruthie already do."

"I think you mean grateful, honey."

"Yes, this. Thank you. I tell T she is wrong, Ruthie is happy to help, but she is scary."

"Buuut," Jazz said, hugging and smiling up at me, "I no promise no talk to you and Leenda. You and Leenda talk to T after Ruthie go, please, Thoney? Help dreams come true, yes? Pleeease?"

I smiled, reached down, and tossed her into the air. Jazz squealed, her arms around my neck and legs around my waist, my hands under her ass.

"I think you are a wonderfully sneaky mistress, Jazz--what's your last name?"

"Saengsawang," she said, laughing loudly at the expression on my face.

"Wow. I think I'll stick with Miss Jazz."

Jazz grinned and nodded. "Is more easy."

"I promise we will talk to Thea about her dreams, Miss Jazz, and to help them come true. And what are your dreams?"

Jazz released a big, long sigh. "I dream marriage my T and have babies. I dream watch babies grow strong and smart, teach what is right. This is my BIG dream, Thoney. I pray for this dream every night before sleep," Jazz sighed, her eyes suddenly wet.

I hugged her tight and rubbed her back. "One day, Miss Jazz, one day. What does T say about having babies?"

"She is scary our babies are, how you say, picked on, yes? Yes. Is scary parents are mean, and teach their babies to be mean and awful to our babies.

"I know T say she no care what people say to us, the dirty, mean looks, but she care very much, make very sad. She no want this for our babies, so she want wait more time. This is the big thing we have disagree over."

"Difficult," I nodded my head.

"Yes. My life is very happy here with T and Ruthie and Chal. And now I feel happy with you and Leenda, but I want babies in this happy place, like you and Leenda."

I hugged her body to mine. "I'll talk to Linda and we'll think about ways to maybe help."

"Thank you, Thoney. You and Leenda very nice people. Put me down, baby, I need finish before you family is here."

"What can I do to help?" I asked, kissing Jazz's cheek and setting her down.

"You can empty dishwasher and wipe down counters in kitchen. Okay?" she smiled.

"Yes, miss boss lady."

"Oh, hush," she grinned.

Tasks completed, I found Jazz, helped her set the dining room table, put some new towels out in a couple of the bathrooms, and then she shooed me outside with a kiss.

Miss Ruth was sliding into the pool, naked, as I rounded the corner. She really was beautiful, I thought, as her tanned body slipped under the water. I grabbed a bottle of water, kicked off my shoes, and sat at the edge, feet in the cool water.

"What time is it?" Miss Ruth asked, swimming up to me.

"Three-thirty. What time is the food being delivered?"

"Five-thirty, in warming trays. I figured we would take everyone around in the carts, then eat buffet-style, and then give them the grand tour."

"Sounds good. Uh, I don't want to sound prudish or anything, but Jazz and Thea will wear more than the bikini top and short-shorts Jazz has on now, right?" I stammered.

"Don't worry, honey, they know. I forgot you've not seen them otherwise, but they can be ministers' daughters when called upon which, thankfully, is not often.

"Get out of those clothes and get in. I want to talk."

Sitting on the shelf Lin and I'd sat on yesterday, Miss Ruth and I discussed Bridget (management), Larry (security), Lauren (lawyer), Mary (accountant), and John and Alma (investments).

"They know you and Linda don't know anything, but also that you're intelligent and that I'll be monitoring things closely for a while, so don't worry about being overwhelmed and asking stupid questions.

"They've been with us for years and I trust them completely. Well, except for Lauren, but I've known her forever and trust her father to keep an eye on her, as I will you. Plus, I had complete background checks run on them six months ago, and there were no red flags. They're all doing well financially, but not too well, with no lawsuits pending, and no hidden money offshore. Nothing to worry about."

We discussed a few ideas that had come to me the last few days, and how I thought they would be beneficial.

Miss Ruth smiled. "My father and I used to talk like this, with our clothes on, up on the hilltop. I miss it. The worst part of living here is the isolation, honey. No popping next door to borrow a cup of sugar or shoot the shit over the fence.

"People live here so they can brag about living in the 'Hills', how big their home is, and even how much they pay us every month. Others for the privacy and security. But people tend to keep to themselves and not socialize with their neighbors.

"And, as the owner, it's even more difficult. People bitch about their monthly fees, the lawn care, rude employees, etc., to each other, but not to us.

"Your sensibilities are middle class, Anthony, but your new address and job title are anything but. The rich will look down on you as undeserving and try to take advantage whenever they can. Our employees will resent your good fortune.

"I never told people how much money I had because I didn't want them to treat me differently. I tried very hard to just be a normal person. I kept the office you would come to so I could deal with people like your father as equals. I can't tell you how much I cherished those interactions.

"Cal was sent from Heaven, Anthony. I was so alone after the kids left and my father died. I was on the verge of leaving, changing my name, and moving into a little retirement community somewhere. But we work so well together, and the money never mattered to him. He's the same now as the day we met.

"And then Althea and Jasmine breathed life into this place. They reminded me of what it was like when my children were still here, of the fun times we had. It made me realize I needed someone here to make it a home again.

"I'd always been impressed by your dad and proud of the child you were. Always so respectful and kind. But I could see the loneliness, too, because it reminded me of my childhood. So, about four years ago, when Thea and Jazz had been here for about a year, I began wondering about you and this place.

"Running the 'Hills' is not difficult; in a year, you'll have it down cold. No, the hard part for you will be the isolation, as I mentioned, and getting used to having a lot of money. It will change you, no matter how hard you try for it not to. And then there will be the friends and family asking for money, and being mad if you say no, which you absolutely must learn to do, honey. Otherwise, they'll always have their hands out and will bleed you dry. You'll be miserable.

"I would recommend putting twenty percent of each month's profits into a separate account and use this money for charitable purposes and to help your families. And hire a gatekeeper, of sorts, that people must go through to get any money.

"For example, when your cousin asks you for ten grand for his son's braces, you say 'You need to call Ruth, she handles all my money; I just get an allowance. I'll help if I can'. That way, you don't have to say yes or no on the spot. And if you don't want to do it, you can blame it on Ruth. Make her the bad guy. David, who is Bridget's assistant, would be ideal, I think. He is good at dealing with unhappy, demanding people."

Miss Ruth held my hand as we talked, and I could feel my anxiety building. I hadn't thought about any of this and knew I would always struggle to say 'no'.

She kissed my cheek. "Just give it time, honey. You and Linda will find your way. Come on," sliding into the water.

We swam across the pool, got out, and toweled ourselves dry as we entered the cabana.

"Lay back, Anthony."

I lay on the cool linen, ceiling fan whirring above me. Tossing the towel aside, she crawled between my legs. "It's time I gave you a proper blowjob."

Taking a ball into her mouth, Miss Ruth stroked my cock for a moment, then slipped it into her warm mouth, sucking and stroking until I was hard, then settled into a steady pace. Her tongue swirled my sensitive head, then she took nearly all of me into her mouth, her throat opening the way Smoke's does.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

Miss Ruth's tongue pressed hard on the vein on the underside of my shaft as she bobbed up and down, the feeling delicious. Her eyes on mine, she swallowed me whole, her nose on my stomach, gagging a little, her throat working me over. Releasing me to catch her breath, she scraped her teeth across my balls, her eyes crinkling as I moaned, loudly. Miss Ruth's experienced mouth had me close after just a few minutes.

"Linda told me how much you like that. If I was going to stay here, I'd show you how to enjoy pain. What time is it?" she asked, her mouth returning to my balls, as she slowly stroked me.

"Uh, four-thirty."

"Time to get a shower and get dressed. Let's share your tasty treat first, hmmmm?"