When We Were Young Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz and I grinned as the two beautiful women, separated by forty years, walked towards us, smiling.

"Adopting the castle dress code, I see."

"Oh, hush," Linda grinned, taking her clothes.

I handed Miss Ruth her clothes, while Jazz told them we'd brought pizza home for dinner. They dressed while I made up the bed and Jazz put the harness back on the wall, taking the dildo back to the kitchen with us to wash.

We ate in the living room and watched a movie, the pizza and beer excellent. Jazz went off to fix a plate for Thea, and Miss Ruth went along to help, stopping to kiss me goodnight, then doing the same to Lin, the kiss long and soft.

Alone, Linda walked over and took my hand. "Grab some beer and let's go up and watch the sunset."

I grinned and nodded. Up on the roof, the sun was just going down, and we sat in a couple of lawn chairs we had found earlier. It was beautiful, and we sat there until it was fully dark, drinking beer and talking about the wedding.

"You remember Ronny, the wedding planner?" Linda asked.

"Yeaaaah," I said, warily.

Lin laughed. "We have a meeting with her here, tomorrow at five. I was thinking we might hire her to help us, if it's not too expensive. I mean, I don't want mom and dad to pay for anything; not when we have all this money. Right?"

"Absolutely. She remembered you?"

"She remembered YOU," she laughed. "Or, a certain part of you, anyway. And when I gave her our address...our address, how weird is that? When I gave her our address, do you know what she said?"

"Hmmm?"

"She said, 'Get the fuck outta here'," Linda laughed.

I laughed. "She sounds like our kind of people. I'm in."

We packed it in soon after; tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

**

Jazz woke us up at six Thursday morning.

"Miss Ruth say today you see what me and T do here. Thoney, T is wait in kitchen in fifteen minutes for show you her job. Leenda, fifteen minutes, and I show you my job."

We groaned and stumbled into the shower, remarking that we needed a coffee maker in our little upstairs kitchen.

Thirty minutes later, Thea and I were out the door and headed to the garage, where she kept her tools and hoses. She started early because of the heat of late July, watering, weeding, etc., before the heat forced her inside.

I trailed along and followed her directions and knew soon enough how her calloused hands and muscled body came to be.

A few hours later, morning tasks complete, we hopped into her cart and took off around the property. Thea showed me new areas of lawn she was thinking about planting with various bushes and flowers.

"And, if it's okay with you and Linda, I want to put three mature trees in over here this fall," she said, explaining why.

"Sounds good."

"They're expensive. Around twenty-thousand dollars, Tony."

"Wow, that's a lot. Okay, let me talk to Bridget and see who pays for what. Then we'll give you a budget each year you can do whatever with, and you come to us if you need extra for something like this?"

"Cool," she replied, squeezing my leg. "I want to show you one more thing, then we'll get out of this heat," which was already about ninety.

"I would like a small greenhouse here," she said, as we pulled up close to the house and garage, telling me what she hoped to grow and why.

"I like it; I'll talk to Bridget."

She grinned and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Tony. Let's go cool off."

Three minutes later, our hot, naked bodies hit the cool refreshing water of the pool; it was just after eleven. Resting near the waterfall, Thea told me July and August were mostly spent trying to keep things alive, and she helped Jazz inside a few hours each day.

"But Linda is helping her today, so I thought we could go for a swim," she said, letting the waterfall crash onto her bald dome, water spraying everywhere.

After a few minutes, we climbed out and headed for the cabana, flipping on the fan, grabbing a beer and water each, and sitting on the bed. I downed the beer and half the water, then collapsed, face-down, on the cool sheet. It was supposed to rain tonight, and I couldn't wait.

I must have dozed off for a minute, opening my eyes to Thea's hand on my ass and her bald head against my nose, her lips on my shoulder.

"Why do you shave your head?" I asked quietly.

Her eyes found mine, a sad smile on her face.

"When I got home from Thailand, my dad was so upset I thought he was going to hit me. Instead, he told me how disappointed he was in me, that I would turn away from what he'd taught me and what I'd been taught in my Catholic school.

"He wouldn't listen to anything I said, how hard I'd tried, how miserable I was, how confused, how nothing felt right before Jazz. Nothing. I was just as angry as he was, that he would turn against his own child like that.

"I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me, so I did the one thing I knew would do it. Dad loved my hair, long, beautiful locks I'd had for years. I'd never cared for them, not really, they were a lot of work and so hot when I was playing basketball or outside. But I kept them because I knew he loved them.

"So I shaved myself bald to, I don't know, to show him how much he'd hurt me. The look on his face, Tony, he was devastated. It was a terrible night. I was the oldest, but always daddy's little girl; after that, there was really nothing left to say.

"He asked me to leave, and I said fine, if that's what he wanted, I would leave. But I wouldn't come back until he could accept the real me, not the one I pretended to be for him. That was the last time we spoke, five years ago."

I kissed her, gently, and reached my arm around her. "I'm very sorry, honey. My friend Mar, who I think will be here tomorrow night, has a similar story to tell. I think you'll really like her. Didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?"

"Yes, Andre. Dre. He's a great guy. Really funny, like you. We were mostly friends, I mean the church is pretty much anti-sex before marriage, you know? We had sex four times, and it was good. I mean, we didn't know what we were doing the first two times, but the last two were good, just not great...not for me, anyway.

"Then I went to Thailand and met Jazz, and something in my brain just clicked. Suddenly, all my feelings made sense, like, 'Oh, this is what all my friends were talking about, this is what loving someone feels like', you know? The attraction was so much more intense than what I'd felt for Dre, I couldn't pretend otherwise. It wasn't like fifty-fifty, but more like ninety-ten."

"How did Dre take it?"

Her face lit up. "He's such a good guy! He was totally happy for me. He's got a super-hot girlfriend now, who just loves him to pieces. They graduated from college two years ago and got jobs up close to Chicago. He's going to propose this Christmas, he said."

"That's great. I'm glad you can remain friends. So, are you bi-sexual, then?"

"I guess so. Ruthie and Cal have been so good to Jazz and me. We enjoy men, and women, for the pleasure we bring each other, but Jazz is my home, the one I always come back to. I love Cal and Ruthie, and some of the people in our playgroup, but not like I love Jazz. Does that make sense?"

I grinned. "Yep, that's close to how I feel about who I call my 'family'. You'll understand when you meet them. In the meantime, you press any harder and your finger's gonna be in my ass. Fuuuck. See, I told ya."

Thea grinned evilly. "My finger just loves your ass, I guess," she said, leaning in to kiss me, her lips soft, her mouth the taste of beer.

We lay on our sides, legs interlocked, and kissed and fondled one another, each of us exploring a new body.

Thea was hard, a mass of muscles, from her biceps and shoulders to her thick thighs and ass, so unlike anyone I'd been with before. Her fingers were calloused and strong, from years of working the soil. Otherwise, her skin was smooth and smelled of coconut; her bald dome a magnet for my hand.

Breaking our kiss, she stared into my eyes, her thumb on my lower lip. "Whatever you need, honey. I'm good at being whatever you need."

I chuckled. "Me, too. How do two subs decide?"

Thea giggled, deep and rich. "Rock, paper, scissors?"

I grinned and nodded. We shot, and she won.

"You on top for our first time. I just love your blue eyes; eyes are my thing."

I grinned and shook my head. "Me, too."

She laughed and rolled on her back. "Make love to my pussy, honey, but keep those baby blues on me."

"Yes, ma'am," I grinned, and moved down between her legs, spreading her bent knees wide. Her thighs were captivating. Muscled, like Linda, but twice as big around. I kissed and licked my way toward her sex, her arousal drawing me in. Curly black hair trimmed into a heart shape rested on her mons, her dark-gray labia puffy, engorged with blood. I went low, swirling her dark rosebud with my tongue.

"Mmmm, more, honey," she rumbled, pulling her knees up to give me more access.

I swirled and swirled, her bud slowly opening, the tip of my tongue slipping inside. Thea mewled, her hands kneading her breasts. I moved up, running the flat of my tongue across her tasty folds to her hooded clit, my finger slipping into her ass, her ring clamping down on my digit.

"Oh, that's nice. Fuck my ass with that finger, honey."

My tongue roamed over her dark-gray folds, collecting her tasty nectar, as my finger swirled around and around, my eyes finding hers.

Thea smiled. "That's right, honey, eyes on me. Mmmm, get that tongue in there."

Spreading her lips wide, her dark skin contrasted beautifully with her hot-pink inner pussy. My tongue worked her over, her delicious juices collecting on my lips. Thea's clit was similar to Linda's, pronounced just enough to suckle it into my mouth, her head dropping back to the bed.

"Yesss, honey," she cooed.

Several minutes later, Thea's quiet mewls became deep, rumbling moans, her big thighs squeezing my head and trembling slightly.

"Close, honey. Don't stop, don't stop..."

My finger pushed in and out faster, my tongue a bullet, sliding in and out of her sex, my other hand thrumming her clit faster and faster.

"Fuuuck," she rumbled, her juices flowing onto my tongue as her thighs squeezed my head like a vice.

Her thighs relaxed, her big hand in my hair pulling me up to her, her lips finding mine, her juices a treat we shared.

"So good, honey."

"God, but you taste good. Ready for me, baby?" I asked.

Thea bit her lip and nodded, her big, dark eyes alight with desire. Fuck, just that look alone would make me hard.

I entered her slowly, her eyes never leaving mine, nodding slowly.

"Ohhh, that's nice, honey. So big."

"Sorry my head doesn't vibrate," I grinned, referring to Jazz's comment about Thea's favorite dildo.

She giggled and blushed. "God, but she embarrasses me, sometimes. Every thought she has comes out of her mouth."

"Ah, but such a pretty mouth," I said, as I began to thrust.

"Yeah," she sighed, her bedroom eyes boring into mine.

I was on my knees, Thea's gorgeous legs against my chest. I kissed and nibbled her calves, then bent one leg and popped her big toe in my mouth, my tongue swirling, the funky taste addictive.

"Mmmm, that's right. Suck on my toes, Mr. Foot Whisperer," her eyes dancing, grinning wide.

"Thee thold u bout hat?" I said around her toe.

"Mmmm, so romantic, Tony. She loves you so much. And I love her nipples. Even more sensitive and longer than Jazz's. Fun, right?"

I nodded, moving on to another toe, as Thea's other leg wrapped around me, her foot on my ass. A few minutes later, no more toes to suckle, she wrapped her other leg around me and I leaned in for a kiss.

"Gawwwd, but you fill me so good, honey. Fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, putting my hands on either side of her shoulders, and thrusting more urgently.

"Mmmm, that's it. Fast and hard, Tony."

Thea wiped the hair from my face and caressed my head, her other hand squeezing her breasts. I dipped my head and licked at a nipple as I moved inside her, fast and hard. She was wet and warm, and I was a few minutes away...and then she did that pussy-muscle-squeeze thing Jazz had done to me.

"Oh, fuuuuck," I moaned.

Thea's chuckle rumbled. "I'm gonna milk you, honey."

Squeeze...release...squeeze...release...squeeze...release.

"Jeeesus," I moaned again, the feeling incredible.

"So good, Tony. Fuck me."

"I'm close, Thea. Cloooose."

"Look at me, Tony," she rasped.

I found her lust-filled eyes. Her legs clamped around me, pulling me tight to her, and her pussy squeezed and held tight.

"FUUUCK," her moan rumbled out into the cabana, my orgasm right on top of hers, grunting with every pulse from my cock.

"Jesus," I exhaled, trying to get my breath back. Lowering my mouth to her neck, wet with sweat, Thea's taste was delicious, and she held my head to her and sighed deeply, as I licked and kissed.

"God, you taste good," I said, looking down into her wonderful, deep-brown eyes.

Thea smiled. "Lick me dry, Tony," the sub in her offering me a gift.

I smiled shyly and blushed. "Thank you, ma'am," and proceeded to do just that.

Ten minutes later, I looked up from between her once-sweaty breasts, her eyes the definition of lust.

"You're hard again, aren't you, honey?"

I nodded.

"Kinky. Again?" she smiled.

"You know, I'm supposed to be learning what you and Jazz do around here," I grinned.

"This is what I do," Thea said, stretching like a cat. "At least in July, August, January, and February. The rest of the year is super busy, but the last few years, when it's hot like this in the summer, I start early and work a few hours, then I go back out in the evening for a few more. And in between, Cal, or Ruthie, or Cal and Ruthie, keep me company," Thea smiled mischievously.

"It's noon. I usually join Jazz for lunch about one, then help her for a few hours. So, we have an hour to continue your education."

"Well, I do want to learn your routine," I smiled. "I want you on top of me, baby."

I lay in her arms, and we kissed, in no hurry. "I love your shaved head, baby. So, so sexy," I murmured.

Her eyes danced, and then I was on my back; Thea having flipped me over easily. "Thank you, honey," she purred. "Jazz loves it, too." She reached behind her, grabbed my hard cock, and guided me inside her, sighing softly.

"Relax, honey. I'm in control," she said, the tiniest moan escaping me.

Thea smiled. "Oh, we're going to have so much fun, you and I."

I reveled in her hard body on top of me, feeding the sub in me, as Mama had. I didn't know why I was more submissive lately, or why Linda was being more authoritative, but it seemed to be happening more and more.

Thea brought me back to the here and now, as her muscular hips and ass twerked on my cock.

"Fuuuck, Thea, that's incredible," I groaned.

"Quiet, you. Here, suck on this," she growled, putting her tit in my mouth.

Thea rode me aggressively, pounding up and down, then switching to a slower grind, then back to the twerking thing. I held on, my mouth pleasuring her breast, and it occurred to me that Thea (and Jazz) had a lot more experience than Linda and me.

"Yesss. Fuck, but you fill me up," she murmured into my ear. "Right there, right there, uh huh."

"FUUCK!" her deep voice rumbled like thunder, as she came.

"So good, Tony. Mmmm," Thea kissed my neck, then grabbed my hair, pulled my head back, and kissed me, hard.

"Getting close, baby," I groaned, after she broke our kiss.

Thea's hips bounced up and down on my cock, her chest on mine, our eyes on each other.

"I love your eyes, honey. You're just beautiful...and sooo kinky," she said softly.

She moved her lips to my ear and whispered. "Do you want to be my sweat-bitch, honey? Would you like that? I'll be all hot and nasty from working outside, and I'll just interrupt whatever your pathetic ass is doing and make you lick all my nasty sweat. Would you like that, honey?" she breathed.

"Oh, fuuuuck," I moaned, cumming hard, pulse after pulse shooting into Thea, a master at pushing my buttons. I was shuddering from the goosebumps exploding all over my body, picturing the scene, so deliciously humiliating.

"Mmmm, yum," she whispered, nibbling my ear. "Don't move, lover. Linda says you like to clean up your mess."

Thea crawled up and rested her wet pussy on my face, big thighs enveloping me. She tasted earthy as she rode my face to a mini-orgasm, then lay down beside me, licking at the juices on my face and neck.

"Good, Tony?"

"Wow, so good. Uh, you're very talented at playing the dom," I said, holding her hand.

"Honestly? I don't like it very much. But Ruthie taught me how to watch for clues, how to push buttons. I really like pleasing, though, so I'm glad I was able to excite you," she said, kissing my shoulder.

"You're incredible. So, back in the pool, and then we'll see what our mistresses are up to?"

She grinned and nodded, kissing me softly.

**

Jazz and Linda were in the kitchen, making sandwiches, when Thea and I entered. Linda grinned at me, shaking her head.

"Adopting the castle dress code, I see."

Thea was wearing her sheer robe, loosely tied, wonderfully naked otherwise, while I was in just a pair of shorts.

"Too hot and humid for much else," I smiled.

"Uh-huh," she grinned. "Grab some plates and glasses, please."

"Miss Ruth and Cal are at the lawyer's office?" I asked the room.

"Yes, today is day they sell all the houses. She say home by four. Tonight, they take me and T to fancy restaurant for celebrate, and for give you private time with friends. What is restaurant, T?"

"Antoine's," she replied. "Our first time. Ruthie says it is very fancy."

"I've heard of it, but never been," Linda said.

"Same here," I added. "Do you like getting all dressed up?"

Jazz smiled and nodded. "Sometimes, yes. Make me feel sexy, and I like see my T get the hungry looks from people."

Thea blushed and smiled, kissing Jazz's neck.

I set out the plates and poured orange juice for everyone.

"Just one month until they leave," I said, as we sat down.

"Is very sad, but me and T so happy, too. Ruthie is excited. She try no show in front of us, but we see. We are happy for them, right honey?"

"We are. We just want them to be happy," Thea added.

"Have you heard from Mar?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes ago. She and Stacey will be here about six, then head back Saturday evening. Sharon and Rich will be here about noon tomorrow and will stay until Sunday evening."

"Well then, Miss Jazz, what can we do to help you this afternoon?" I asked.

"Thursday is laundry day. Usually, I clean all bathrooms on Monday, but because friends come visit, and I have much help today, we also clean bathrooms. Is okay?"

"Whatever you say, miss boss lady," I grinned.

"Oh, hush," she said, grinning and blushing, Thea's laugh rumbling.

We finished lunch and tackled the bathrooms. One thing Linda and I concluded a few hours later was that Jazz and Thea worked their asses off; we definitely needed to get them some help.

"Leenda, come help, please," Jazz said, unlocking the door to the playroom, Thea and I down the hall in the laundry room.

Several minutes later, Jazz called for me, loudly.

"Yes, miss boss lady," I said, upon entering the room.

"Come," waving at me to join her and Linda along the wall of toys, dildos, whips, etc.

"Leenda, I think you like these nipple clamps very much. I use many times, and like for add little pain when play; plus, I think look very pretty. You try, yes?"

"Now?"

"Please, yes."

"Uh, okay." Linda pulled her tank top off, her beautiful dark-gray nipples on display.

The stainless steel clamps had gel coatings at the tips, were adjustable, and had a chain connecting them. Jazz took one of Lin's nipples into her mouth, licking, sucking, and pulling.