When We Were Young Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Linda moaned softly.

Jazz stepped back and grinned, then showed us how to affix the clamp and tighten it, Linda sucking in a breath.

"Fuck, that hurts."

"Too much? Jazz asked.

"No, it's okay."

Jazz repeated the process on her other nipple.

"You like?" Jazz asked.

"Mmmm, it's different, but nice. Like someone is squeezing them."

"And now?" Jazz asked, tugging on the center of the chain, pulling on Lin's nipples.

"Ohhhh, fuuuck me. Jesus," she moaned. "Crap, that's, that's awesome."

Jazz grinned. "I like because one hand can play both nipples, and have one hand free. And T say I look beautiful wear this."

"It's uh, very hot," I said, with carnal intent.

"And when take off," Jazz said, removing one clamp.

"FUCK," Lin barked. "Ohhh my, mmmm," as the blood rushed back into her nipple.

I reached over and removed the other one, putting my mouth on it, kissing and licking.

"Jeesus, that's, mmmm, nice, Tone."

She kissed me hard, her breath slowly calming.

"You want for your bedroom?" Jazz asked, smiling.

"You bet your ass I do," Linda replied, leaning in and sharing a kiss with Jazz. "Thank you, honey."

Jazz smiled, her eyes staring hungrily at Lin's chest, then glancing at her watch.

"Four o'clock. Shit. Raincheck, please, baby?"

Linda grinned and nodded, slipping her tank top back on.

Bathrooms cleaned and laundry finished, Jazz and Thea went to get ready for their night out, while we went up and took a shower before our meeting with Ronny.

We found Miss Ruth and Cal downstairs, drinks in hand.

"So, is being a billionaire going to change you?" I asked Miss Ruth, grinning.

"Wanker," she replied, flipping me off.

"Guess not."

"I'm not a billionaire. The company is worth that, but not me. Robert will invest it in something; I believe he's looking at a couple of banks. Thankfully, in one more month, I won't have to think about it anymore."

"Well, we're very happy for you. What time are your reservations?"

"Seven, and we'll need to leave at six. I wanted to do something nice for the girls. Speaking of, Jazz said you rode in a car with her yesterday," with a grin on her face.

"NO!" Cal said, spitting his Dewar's and water across the room. "How bad was it?"

"Oh, wow. I thought I was going to have a heart attack," going on to describe the drive.

"I really hope I didn't upset her, but she's gonna kill somebody one day," I added.

Cal nodded. "We practiced for months, and she just can't focus behind the wheel. We ran over curbs, into bushes and fences, it was awful. What did she say?"

"She was sad and upset, but she said Tony was very nice about it. And she promised not to drive anymore, that she would be devastated if she hurt someone," Miss Ruth said.

"I told her we would take her anywhere she wanted to go, and that I would pay for a taxi anytime," I said.

Just then, the intercom buzzed.

"Yes?" Linda said.

"It's Harold at the front gate, ma'am. There's a Veronica here, who says you have an appointment."

"Yes, please send her through. Thank you, Harold."

"My pleasure, ma'am."

"Ma'am," I said, grinning.

"Sir," she replied, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Anthony, remind me to talk to you tomorrow about a car service for Jazz," Miss Ruth, said.

"Okay. Do you have time to meet Ronny?"

"We have a few minutes. How did you meet this person?" she asked, as we headed for the front door.

Linda smirked. "Yeah, Tony, how did we meet Ronny?"

"Uh, well, we were at Peaches, see, and uh..." I stammered, blushing.

"Wait, she's not one of the women who watched Linda jack you off? Oh, this I've got to see!"

"You, you knew about that?" I stammered, Cal patting me on the back and chuckling.

"Of course. Amber couldn't wait to tell me. She has such delicious designs for her, how did she put it, her 'hunky sub of a boss and his smokin' hot mistress'," her grin unnerving.

I gulped, as we stepped outside, Ronny's SUV coming up the drive.

As every first-time visitor to the castle apparently did, Ronny spun in a circle, open-mouthed, taking it all in. "Holy shit," I could see her say to herself.

Lin and I went down the steps to meet her.

"Ronny, thanks for coming," Lin said. "This is Tony, who you've met...sort of."

"Linda. Tony, how nice to meet you--with your clothes on," she added, her eyes drifting down to my crotch, her smile loaded with lustful intent.

"Ronny. Uh, uh, welcome," I managed, not willing (or able) to meet that gaze.

Ronny was forty-two, divorced, with two teenagers, a boy and a girl. Five-foot-seven and about one-hundred-and-seventy-pounds, smallish chest, and a generous backside. Light-brown hair and brown, expressive eyes...attractive.

I followed her up the steps, the mid-thigh skirt of her power suit hugging her big booty.

Linda introduced Miss Ruth as my grandma, and Cal as her partner.

"It's a pleasure, Ronny. Tell me, how do you know these two?" Miss Ruth asked (I really hated that woman, on rare occasions).

"Well," Ronny said, conspiratorially, her hand on my forearm, "Your grandson was being a deliciously naughty exhibitionist at Peaches, encouraged by his lovely fiancée, I have no doubt, when my girlfriends and I walked past. We stopped to admire him, Tony, who was quite excited, and Linda lent a hand to, well, relieve his anxiety, I suppose. It was really quite a wonderful surprise on a particularly drab day.

"Later, I saw them by their car and thanked them for such a wonderful performance, then introduced myself, found out they were engaged, and offered them my services, at a substantial discount, I might add. I can't tell you how pleased I was when Linda called me," she said, squeezing Linda's hand, the both of us blushing, though Lin was also smiling.

Cal was trying, and failing, mostly, not to grin, while Miss Ruth's eyes were alight with merriment.

"Well, Ronny," she huffed, "I don't quite know what to say. Frankly, Linda, I expected you to share Anthony, or at least ask Ronny and her friends. They may have wanted to thank him personally. I trust you will do better next time, yes?"

"Yes, Miss Ruth. My apologies, Ronny."

"Aren't you sweet? They're young, Ruth, I expect they'll do better next time."

I just stared, as Ronny and Miss Ruth 'played with their food', if you will. Life sure wasn't boring around Miss Ruth. Part of me would be glad when she was gone, while another part worried about what Linda was learning from her in the meantime.

While these thoughts were bouncing around in my head, Miss Ruth was excusing herself and Cal to go and get ready for their evening. She kissed Linda, who blushed, then leaned in and whispered, "My naughty little sub-slut. I can't wait to get you alone again; I need you inside me." Then she kissed me, hard, her tongue forcing its way in, before caressing my cheek and heading inside.

"Well, that was interesting," Ronny said, smiling wide. "Shall we go inside?"

We spent the next hour giving Ronny a tour of the main floor (minus the playroom, thank God), primarily the entry hall, ballroom, and kitchen. I mostly stayed silent, as the two women discussed whether the entry hall was big enough for the ceremony (it wasn't), if the ballroom could handle both the ceremony and the reception, without a super-lengthy delay in between (it could), and options for food prep and-or catering.

Ronny had been a planner for ten years and had done several weddings each year in that time, mostly in churches and reception halls.

"This place is fucking awesome," she gushed, an apparent graduate of Miss Ruth's school of decorum. "It just screams pomp and circumstance. Like a miniature royal wedding, you know? With big flags in the, what the fuck are these things in the corners?"

"Turrets," I replied.

"Turrets; thank you, honey," she said, patting my arm. "And flags along the drive here from the gate. Big tents on the lawn over there and there, almost a carnival atmosphere out here for the commoners, while inside the lord and lady are surrounded by the aristocracy for the union of two houses. Very medieval," she enthused.

"We're commoners, Ronny," I said, visions of me, Linda, and Elmo in Las Vegas dancing in my head.

She looked at me, quizzically, not knowing we were just regular college kids a month ago.

"Well, not anymore, you're not, sugar."

It took a stranger, a middle-class stranger, to drive home the reality of my situation. Though I thought of myself as middle-class, and would spend my life trying to stay connected to that mindset, to people like Ronny, I was rich, very rich, simply because of my address.

While this unpleasant thought rattled around in my head, the front gate swung open, and Mar's pickup came slowly up the drive. At the same time, Cal's BMW came around the side of the house and stopped.

"Ronny, our guests have arrived, so we'll need to wrap this up. Tony and I will talk this weekend and I'll give you a call Monday and we'll discuss next steps," Linda said.

"Of course. It was a pleasure meeting you, formally, and I'll speak to you on Monday. And may I add, you make a wonderful couple," Ronny replied, kissing Lin's cheek, then turning to me.

"Tony, something I said upset you, and I apologize," her hand on my arm.

I smiled. "No need, Ronny. We were very far from rich only a month ago. It's an adjustment, and not always easy to accept."

"Ah, I see. Well, give it time, Tony," she said, and kissed me softly on the lips, her brown eyes affectionate.

We grinned at each other, and she squeezed Lin's arm. "Next time, I get to lick your hand clean, okay?"

Linda grinned and nodded.

"Yum. Toodles!" Ronny waved at Cal and Miss Ruth, climbed in her SUV, honked, and was gone, just as Mar came to a halt.

Cal honked and waved, following Ronny.