When We Were Young Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to stroke a little harder, her mouth bobbing up and down, her tongue swirling my sensitive head, and I was there in two minutes.

"Gonna cum, Miss Ruth," I barked. I grunted my release, pumping into her mouth, as she continued to jack me.

Spent, Miss Ruth crawled up and kissed me, my spunk flowing from her mouth to mine, then back into hers. Swallowed, she kissed my chest, her hand idly stroking me.

"Such a good sub-slut. Linda's such a lucky mistress," she sighed.

We got dressed and headed upstairs to get showered, me waking Linda up as I entered our bedroom. She joined me in the shower, and I recounted my talk with Miss Ruth as we got ready for our parents' visit. Lin and I agreed that this was going to be more difficult than we imagined.

Linda selected our clothing, jeans and a button-down for me, and a knee-length black skirt and gold blouse for her. With her hair in a ponytail, her long, beautiful neck promised to be a wonderful distraction all evening.

She taped her nipples down for the first time in a long while. Seeing me notice, she blushed.

"Just the sight of Miss Ruth gets me going. She's so damn sexy, not to mention you, Jazz, and Thea. I would hate for our parents to notice. This is safer," she said.

I smiled and nodded, the intercom in our room buzzing as I was putting my shoes on.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"It's Harold at the gate, sir. The Briarwood caterers are here."

"Very good. Please send them through and ask them to pull around to the garage. Thank you, Harold."

"Yes, sir. My pleasure, sir."

"Sir, huh?" Linda said, grinning.

"Yeah, that's gonna take some getting used to. I wonder if they'd call me Tony if I asked nicely."

"Probably not," we answered simultaneously, laughing.

I hoofed it downstairs and got outside just as the catering van pulled up. I showed them where to set the food, signed for it, and was waving them goodbye when Thea and Jazz came down from their apartment.

"I sorry, Thoney! T is helping me with my hair, and I am late," she said, kissing my cheek.

"No need to apologize, Jazz, it's my job, too. Aren't you two gorgeous?"

They grinned, Thea lowering her eyes.

They each wore knee-length red skirts, Jazz's blouse sheer-white, with a black lace bra visible underneath; Thea's blouse red, matching her skirt. Thea had braided Jazz's hair tighter than normal, six little red flowers interwoven somehow.

Cal came jogging in, stopping just long enough to apologize for running late, then headed for a shower and to change.

"What can we do?" I asked, as Linda entered the kitchen, everyone complimenting each other's appearance.

"We are ready, Thoney. The three golf carts are in front, with beer, soda, and water. You want me and T wait here while you show outside?"

"We want you beside us, honey. You and Thea are important to us; equal to us. Our parents are excited to meet you," I said, Linda smiling and nodding.

Jazz and Thea beamed.

Miss Ruth came down, her pink sleeveless dress shimmering against her deep tan, with Cal right behind her, his hair still damp, in jeans and a polo.

The intercom buzzed, and Harold told us two cars had been let through (they were on his pre-approved list). We headed toward the front door and watched our parents' wide-eyed looks as they got out of their cars, not unlike mine and Linda's a couple of weeks back.

Lin and I bounded down the steps and hugged everyone, laughing at the looks on their faces. My dad knew Miss Ruth well, and they exchanged a hug, then we introduced everyone to one another.

"We thought we would show you the property first if that's okay," Linda said.

They agreed, and we loaded up and headed first to the gazebo and the pond...

Forty minutes later, we piled into the kitchen, the cool air very much appreciated. Jazz and Thea set about warming the food, while Cal and I got everyone something to drink.

Miss Ruth was telling our parents how her father came to own Ferguson Hills and the castle.

Jazz said something to Linda, who nodded. "Everyone, the food is ready. Please serve yourselves and join us across the hall," she said, pointing.

The meal was excellent, and my dad and Mr. Anderson had a long discussion with Cal about the seven-hundred-year-old dining table, while my mom and Thea were deep into a conversation about flowers and plants.

After dinner, we all went to the main entrance, and Miss Ruth gave our folks the same tour she'd given me and Lin, minus the playroom, thank God. They were gobsmacked, of course, Mrs. Anderson repeating some version of 'It's unbelievable' every couple of minutes. She seemed to be almost in shock, and I started to say something to Linda, when Jazz stepped up and took her hand, pointing out something. She continued talking, and soon the two were giggling and Jazz winked at me, staying close to Linda's mom the rest of the evening.

Linda hugged her dad and cried when they saw the massive fireplace in our bedroom, as I filled my mom and dad in on its significance. Mom teared up and I hugged her.

"It's incredible," she whispered.

"Yeah."

"And it's all yours."

"As of yesterday. I'll tell you the details sometime soon."

"And Thea and the little one do all the work?"

"Jazz. Yes."

"They need help, Tony. You help them, do you hear me? I didn't raise you to sit around and let other people do for you."

"I know, Mom. I do, and I will. And Miss Ruth says we can hire two more people; there's plenty of money."

"I don't care how many people you hire, you do your part."

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled. "I like Thea and Jazz. They're very cute. Do you think Timothy would be a good match for Jazz?"

My cousin Timothy was five years older than me...and weird. Like, would-soon-be-going-to-prison-for-possessing-child-pornography weird. Only my mom didn't see it, for reasons I never understood.

"Jazz and Thea are a couple, Mom."

"Oh...OH! I didn't realize."

"They're wonderful together, and to us. You'll love them, I promise."

"They're lovely. And Thea is going to come over and help me with my plants. Isn't that nice?"

"She's a very nice person."

"Why doesn't she have any hair?" she asked.

"I dunno. I've been meaning to ask, but haven't found the right time."

"She's beautiful. And Jazz, too. Where is she from?"

"Thailand. Thea went there as part of a church group and met her there. Miss Ruth helped her get her green card, so they could be together."

"That's so romantic. Miss Ruth has a good heart...and wonderful skin. I can't see a wrinkle; not one!"

We caught up to the group, Cal unlocking the door to the roof. The timing couldn't have been better, as the sun was just going down. There was a six-foot-wide walkway around the perimeter, with a turret in each corner. Cal led us to the one that looked out over Ferguson Hills; with manicured lawns, trees, and mansions as far as the eye could see. Not as breathtaking as the view from the hilltop where Lin, Miss Ruth, and I had made love, but beautiful, nonetheless.

There was plenty of room for the ten of us on the turret, and someone had placed a cooler with three bottles of champagne and chilled flutes in it...Miss Ruth was something else.

We drank champagne and watched the sunset over, over OUR property, I suddenly realized. For some reason, seeing it from up here really drove it home. All that I could see was OURS. I looked toward Linda, who was staring at me, both of us thinking the same thing. Then Miss Ruth was beside me, taking my hand and going over to Linda and taking hers.

"Bob, Susan, Cathy, Lee. You've raised remarkable children. When I offered them Ferguson Hills, they tried very hard to change my mind, which made me even more convinced that they should have it and could handle the responsibility. I have no doubt my father's legacy is in excellent hands, which is not something I take lightly.

"Any fool can see how much they love one another, but their love for others, Sharon, Rich, Mar, Stacey, Jazz, and Thea, even me, warms my heart (she squeezed my hand, and I caught the devious glint in her eye, my ears hot, and Lin's blush blooming across her upper neck).

I shuddered, goosebumps exploding all over my body. I stared straight ahead, afraid to make eye contact with anyone.

"I have been counseling them day and night, teaching them the ins and outs (I whimpered ever so softly), and Cal and I will come back often to make sure everything is going well, even if it embarrasses them."

Our parents chuckled, and I felt faint when I saw the expression on my mom's face. She knew something was going on, just not what. She'd had a similar look at the barbeque on the Fourth of July.

"My dear little ones, Jazz and Thea, will look after them, as will the various managers and advisors who do most of the actual work, so don't worry about them. But please, I ask you to keep them from forgetting their middle-class values and roots. Money can change people, and Anthony and Linda are wonderful, just the way they are. Cheers."

"Cheers," everyone said, and I downed my champagne in one swallow, wishing I had a bottle.

Miss Ruth hugged Linda and whispered something, Lin's ears beet red, then turned and hugged me, grinning widely. "I think your mom's on to us. Shall I order you to fuck me right here, my little sub-slut?"

"Pleeease, Miss Ruth," I groaned.

She stepped back and laughed loudly, slapping my arm. "Naughty boy."

Then Linda's dad was there to offer congratulations, then her mom. Cal shook my hand, laughing, then Jazz and Thea hugged me and kissed my cheek, their eyes dancing with merriment. Next, my dad told me how happy he was for us.

And finally, my mom, her eyes searching mine. "Are you happy, Tony?"

Her question caught me off guard. I blinked. "I am, mom. Very, very happy," I smiled.

Her smile was big and genuine. "Good," she said. Her smile died. "Don't forget who really makes you happy, son."

My smile faded, and I nodded. "I won't, mom. I know. We both know."

She smiled, leaned up, and kissed my cheek. "I need a drink," she exhaled.

I laughed and filled our glasses, both of our hands shaking a little as we drank.

We watched the sunset, then drifted back downstairs to the living room. My mom fell into what looked like a serious conversation with Miss Ruth, which made me extremely uncomfortable, while Jazz and Mrs. Anderson held hands, Mrs. Anderson grinning as she listened to Jazz talk.

It took a little while for me to notice Cal wasn't in the room, nor were my dad or Linda's. I stepped next to Lin as she chatted with Thea, and started to ask her about it when Cal came in and asked us to join them in the library next door.

On the table sat a large, extremely detailed dollhouse. Linda gasped at the sight of it, crossed to her dad, wrapped her arms around him, and hugged him tight. With tears in her eyes, she pointed out the hand-made furniture in miniature and, in mommy and daddy's bedroom, a fireplace, complete with a mantel made from real brick.

It was nearing ten o'clock, and Mr. Anderson had to be up at five, my dad five-thirty, so we finished our drinks and headed toward the front door. Mrs. Anderson hugged Jazz tightly, while Thea hugged my mom, then Linda and I saw our parents to their cars, hugs all around.

My mom rubbed my chest. "Have fun, Tony, but never forget."

"I won't, mom. We know what's important."

Mom nodded, and I helped her into the car. Then they were gone and quiet descended on the castle. Lin and I turned and looked up the steps, Jazz and Thea smiling down at us, their hands outstretched.

**

Lin and I lay awake that night, replaying the evening. Minus Miss Ruth's speech and my mom's reaction, we were pleased.

"Mom loves Jazz," Linda said. "Jazz told her not to worry, that she and Thea would take good care of us, and she hoped they would visit often. Mom said Jazz told her how beautiful she is, and that she should wear 'more sexy clothes, make Mr. Anderson hungry for you'."

I laughed. "Sounds like Jazz. Mom loved Thea, who offered to help her with her plants. But she definitely knows something is going on. Told me to remember who really makes me happy. Miss Ruth just can't help herself," I chuckled, sadly.

"Don't worry, Tone. Your mom's right. No matter what happens and who we sleep with, we know who really matters, who makes us happy."

"Jazz," we said at the same time, devolving into giggles.

**

We spent Wednesday with Cal and Miss Ruth. Cal showed us practical things, like where the storage room with tools and extra furnace filters was, where the fuse box was located, the pool supplies, etc.

Miss Ruth showed us where she kept everything in her office, which was in serious need of modernizing.

"I just don't fully trust computers," she said.

Getting the office into the twenty-first century would take some time, but I'd finally found something I felt qualified to handle.

She and Cal took us to the country club for lunch and introduced us to the general manager, John, a deeply-tanned gentleman in his fifties. He gave us a tour of the club, which just oozed money and privilege, and made me very uncomfortable. There was tennis, an Olympic-sized pool, racquetball, and golf. The golf pro was a nice guy who offered me some free lessons after the big tournament was over, which I accepted.

The restaurant manager, David, fawned over Cal and Miss Ruth, and then us, when he learned we were the new owners of the 'Hills'. Creepy. I couldn't wait to get out of there, though the food was delicious.

"John has worked there a long time and is no longer impressed by the wealthy. David, however, gets very nervous and is cringeworthy. Something you will need to get used to, I'm afraid," Miss Ruth said to us. Great.

Cal went off to spend the evening with his daughter, telling us to have fun, a knowing smile on his face.

Miss Ruth and Linda mixed up some margaritas and headed to the pool. As much as I wanted to join them, I knew this might be their last chance to be together, so I begged off, saying I wanted to go computer shopping.

"Have fun, honey," kissing Linda.

"Thanks, Tone," her green eyes sparkling.

I was just outside the garage when Jazz backed out in the Cadillac.

"Where are you going, honey?" I asked through the open window.

"To buy the groceries. You want come with me?"

"Sure," I said, climbing in. The computer could wait.

We took off and about five minutes later I realized why Jazz needed a judge to fix her tickets. I'm not saying she was a bad driver; no. Jazz was a terrible driver. And it's not that she treated road signs as mere suggestions or ignored them altogether. I mean, you have to see them in the first place before you can ignore them.

And her eyes were rarely on the road. She looked at me while she talked, which, as you know, is a lot. She also pointed out a kind of tree Thea liked, a store that had very nice clothes for small women that she wanted to take Linda to, and oh, look, isn't that car pretty?

She ran a stop sign and a light that I'll charitably call 'light red'. Jazz weaved between lanes and gave no indication she knew the car had turn signals. I'm not Dale Earnhardt or anything, but Jazz was Stevie Wonder.

I was a nervous wreck. This, Jazz noticed.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Uh, no, not really. Could you pull into this parking lot?" I pointed to a grocery store.

"Oh, this is us; one minute," she said, cutting across lanes and into the lot, horns blaring behind us.

Driving much too fast, she pulled into a parking spot and hit the brakes hard, the car rocking to a stop. She slid across the bench seat on her knees and looked at me, worried.

"Thoney, are you okay? You look terrible."

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, breathing deeply.

"Thoney?"

I looked at Jazz and smiled weakly, holding her hand. "I'm okay, Jazz."

"What is wrong?"

"Jazz, honey, you know Linda and I care about you very much, right?"

"Yes, Thoney, I know this."

"And we would do anything to keep you and Thea safe?"

"Yes. Thoney, what is it?"

"Miss Jazz, you are a terrible driver and I'm afraid you're going to kill yourself, or somebody else," I rushed out.

"Oh," she said, sitting back.

I felt horrible for saying that, but having just survived a near-death experience brought out my honesty.

I looked at her sitting beside me, upset. I kissed her hand and she looked up and smiled a little.

"I know I am bad driver and, if honesty, I no like the driving too much. But, I no want bother Ruthie or Chal or T when want go to store, and make someone driving me."

"Who taught you how to drive?"

"Hmmm? Oh, Cal teach. Teach me many, many hours. Sometimes look sick, also. I practice much hours and take driving test six times before man say is okay. I know I am more bad when people in car with me. Is easy lose the attention, yes? Yes. When is only me, is more good the driving. I promise this, Thoney."

I smiled and nodded. "That's good, Jazz. I would really like you to ask me when you want to go somewhere. Lin and I are happy to drive you anywhere, anytime. Or you can call for a taxi; I'll pay, okay? Would you do that for me, honey? Please?"

"Okay, Thoney. I sorry I scary you," she said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

I gave her a side hug. "Hey, don't cry, honey. It's okay. But I would worry so much about you hurting yourself or, even worse, hurting somebody else. When I was in high school, a guy I knew a little bit, Tim, died in a car accident, and it was horrible. He was just seventeen, and his parents were devastated. His sister and I were friends, and it really messed her up for a long time. So, maybe I worry too much, but I really care about you, honey."

"Is okay, baby. I promise come to you or T, or call the taxi. T driving us almost all time; I driving only two or three times in the month."

Jazz got to her knees and kissed me. "Thank you for worry me, baby. Is very nice." Then she kissed me again, harder, before breaking off and looking in my eyes.

"Meester Thoney, you make the love to Mees Leenda in the car?"

"No, we never have. How about you?"

"No, but I see many times on the television young people in back seats the car, so I think maybe every person in America must do this. I want try sometime, yes?"

I kissed her and squeezed her little tush. "I would looove to do that sometime, Miss Jazz."

Jazz giggled and grabbed my hand. "I think now we need shop or make the love right here."

I sighed dramatically. "Yes, miss boss lady."

"Good boy," she giggled, climbing over me to get out on my side, making sure to squeeze my cock along the way.

Engine still running. I shook my head, reached over and shut it off, grabbed her purse, and grocery shopping we went.

We stopped and grabbed a couple of pizzas for dinner, got the groceries in, and put them away. We passed Thea weeding by the gazebo, who told us to eat without her, then went back to work.

I went out to the pool; no Linda or Miss Ruth. I ran upstairs, expecting to hear moans coming from a bedroom, but...nothing. I found Jazz in the kitchen, setting out plates and glasses.

"Not upstairs or out at the pool," I shrugged.

"Maybe go up the hill," Jazz said, and I went to the garage to look; all carts present and accounted for.

I entered the kitchen and shrugged. Jazz's face lit up and she grabbed my hand and took off.

"Where..."

"Shh." Jazz dragged me past the library, through the door, and past the stairs. Recognition dawned...the playroom.

The big, ancient key was in the big, ancient door lock; the big, ancient door open a foot.

Peering around the door, a trail of clothes led to one of the king-size beds, sheets rumpled, harness and attached dildo on the bed, but otherwise empty.

Jazz looked at me and shrugged, then led me inside by the hand. I was picking up the clothes when Linda and Miss Ruth came out of a room at the end of the playroom, naked. (Lin told me later there's a bathroom back there with a shower big enough for a basketball team)