When We Were Young Ch. 16

Story Info
Mar Wants A Boyfriend; Family Needs Clothes; Meet The Tailor.
14.1k words
4.87
1.5k
2
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 15 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

**

Thea drove us home from the bowling alley, while Mar and I sat in the back and I filled Linda in on my day, Mar shaking her head and grinning.

"Put me on speaker, honey. I have news for you and Mar."

"Okay, go ahead."

"After the meeting yesterday, and after you left, Sharon and I took Carmen and Alex out for dinner. Alex and I are getting along well and had a nice time. She and Carmen are really into each other but are trying hard not to show it. Anyway, we invited them back to the house and sat down to watch a movie.

"It was about eight when Sharon excused herself to go help Rich get ready for work today, which he said went well, by the way, and I said I had some phone calls to make and excused myself.

"I didn't hear anything from them and went to bed. I woke up at about one and couldn't go back to sleep, so I took a blanket, went out front, and sat on the porch swing, wishing I was there with you. I had almost nodded off when the front door opened and Alex walked out, holding her shoes...and her bra."

"NO!" Mar said.

Lin giggled. "Yep. She jumped when she saw me, then the guiltiest blush you've ever seen spread across her face. She started stammering, trying to come up with an explanation, and I started laughing.

"She giggled and sat down next to me and we talked for a few minutes. She talks about Carmen like you talk about Mama, Mar. I don't think she realizes just how into her she really is. It's pretty cute.

"This morning, Carmen came up and sat down next to me. 'So, I understand you busted us last night,' she said to me. I told her how happy we were for her and that the bedroom downstairs was available to them whenever they wanted it.

"Alex took the day off work, and I helped Carmen get a picnic basket together, and they spent the day down by the lake. Carmen said they had a nice day getting to know each other better.

"Anyway, I thought you would want to know they finally got together, and it looks like they're a match."

"I'm so happy for them," Mar said. "I really like them both."

"Tone, tell Jazz and Thea I miss them, please."

"We miss, too, Mees Leenda!" Jazz hollered from the front seat.

Linda laughed, and she and I talked a little longer, then said goodnight.

**

Miss Ruth and Cal were back from the state fair, their test run in the bus a success.

She and I spent the morning in her office, going through several things I needed to know how to handle when they were gone, then she led me downstairs, where Jazz, Thea, Mama, and Cal were just finishing packing the golf carts with food and drink (Mar was at her grad school interview).

Up to the hilltop we went, spreading out on blankets under the huge shade trees, looking out over the 'Hills'. We ate and drank, talking and laughing. Afterward, Miss Ruth took my hand and we walked over to the ledge, where she rested her head on my shoulder, my arm around her.

"I love this place," she said quietly, more to herself than to me.

"It's not too late to change your mind."

"No, it's time to move on, honey. I do have a request, though."

"Anything."

"When I die, I'm going to be cremated, and I want my ashes spread up here, Anthony, just like my father's were, and my mother's before that. Okay?"

"Of course, Miss Ruth. I didn't realize they were up here. It would be an honor, ma'am," I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you, Anthony. Cal and I are anxious to get on the road and start exploring, but this is home, where I belong. I want whatever part of me is in those ashes to always be here."

We stood there quietly for a moment, Miss Ruth absently rubbing my arm, lost in thought.

Behind me, I heard Mama moan, softly. We turned around to see who caused it, to find Cal on his knees with his muscular back and ass to us, cock buried in Thea, doggy-style. Thea, meanwhile, had her head between Mama's spread legs, who lay on her back. Jazz lay on top of Mama in a sixty-nine, helping Thea pleasure Mama.

I smiled and hugged Miss Ruth a little tighter.

"Cal and I visited Grandma Eleanor yesterday," she said, changing topics.

"Yeah? How, uh, did that go?" I asked, nervously.

"What a sweet lady. We took her to lunch, and she told me a lot of things about your dad I didn't know, and we talked about you, of course. She loves her grandbabies, and you especially."

"She's great, though I was always a little afraid of her growing up, for some reason. But now that I know about Grandpa and how difficult his life was, their life, I feel like I finally know her a little. Is there anything she needs, do you think? Anything I could give her?"

"I asked her, and she said she has everything she needs, which I think is true. She just wants to be around long enough to come to your wedding and hold your babies. Something we have in common," she said, kissing my arm.

"We hope so, too, Miss Ruth."

Mama's loud moan punctured the quiet, followed several seconds later by Thea's low, rumbling 'Fuuck'.

Miss Ruth's hand slipped into my pocket, searching, finding, fondling.

"Did you, uh, tell her, uh, well..."

"About us fucking?"

I blushed, hard. "Uh, yeah."

Miss Ruth grinned. "Oh, she knew, Anthony. She may really be psychic. She asked me, 'How is my grandbaby in bed, what does he like?'

"I told her about your big cock, how hard you get licking away our sweat, your cute little grunt when you cum, and how good your seed tastes."

"Jesus," I said, quietly, my cock hardening at the embarrassment...and the fondling.

Mama's big thighs started shaking, Jazz and Thea with their heads side by side in between. She screamed and came, hard, her hips bucking wildly, Jazz and Thea holding her quaking thighs apart.

I slid my hand down to Miss Ruth's butt, pulling up on the hem of her sundress to caress her bare ass.

"Do you ever wear underwear?" I smirked.

"Wanker. I wish you would stop; they just get in the fuckin' way," she retorted.

Thea started pounding back onto Cal's cock, her thigh muscles rippling with each thrust, her forehead dropping to the blanket.

"Jesus, those muscles," I groaned, pulling Miss Ruth's dress over her head and squeezing her ass cheek.

"Mmmm, she's so beautiful, isn't she? I love being between those strong thighs."

"Yesss, yesss, ahhhh..." Thea moaned, coming on Cal's cock, which never slowed for a second.

"Watch this," Miss Ruth said, pulling my shorts down to pool at my feet, stroking me as we watched.

A minute passed, and when Thea's thighs started to twitch again, Cal lay over her back and began pounding at a downward angle, hard.

"YES!" Thea barked. "Cumming! Fuck me, Cal, FUCK ME!!" Thea's whole body shook, her black-as-midnight skin shimmering in the sunlight, bathed in delicious, mouth-watering sweat.

Cal grunted and came inside her, Thea's orgasm continuing. Cal pulled out, which seemed to set her off again, Thea moaning and twitching anew. Then Jazz was behind her, burying her face into her pussy, sucking Cal's cum from her body, her hand thrumming her clit rapidly back and forth.

Thea moaned, loudly, her hands collapsing her upper body to the ground, ass up high. Her whole body shuddered, goosebumps exploding everywhere, even her bald head, which Mama caressed softly.

Jazz's hand left her clit, and she gently licked the nectar from her labia, then stopped.

Thea collapsed onto her back, chest heaving, twitching a couple more times. Jazz lay beside her, stroking her skin and kissing her softly.

"Incredible," I said, reverently, having watched one of the most erotic things I'd ever witnessed. I was rock-hard, dripping pre-cum liberally, Miss Ruth slowly stroking me.

"Isn't it? When you hit just the right spot, at just the right angle, she loses her mind. I've seen her come twice as long, a few different times. It's beautiful to witness.

"Lie down on your back, honey, I need you inside me. Mama, are you ready for round two?"

Mama smiled and nodded, crawling over towards us, big tits dragging on the blanket. Her whole body was above my head and her face came into my field of vision first.

"Ready for a ride, Daddy?"

"Uh, sure, Mama," I said, confused.

"You're gonna love it...trust me." She grinned down at me and kissed me, the flesh of her neck covering my eyes. Then she pulled her big, sweaty body up over my face, slowly dragging her magnificent melons back and forth across my face. It was hot and damp, with that distinctive, funky odor of sweat...and so deliciously heavy. Aside from not being able to breathe, it was Heaven.

Miss Ruth, meanwhile, sank her small, tight body down onto my cock and began to fuck me.

Mama moved on, her stomach rolls dragging across my face. My tongue licked at whatever it came in contact with, my hands roaming freely.

Jesus, I was hot. It must have been one-hundred-and-fifty degrees under Mama, her slick, sweaty body sliding over me. I smelled her arousal, as her clit dragged down my forehead and across my nose, stopping over my mouth.

I reached up and spread her legs wide, tilting my head back enough to breathe in wonderfully cool air, then taking her big clit into my mouth. She twitched above me, then slid up until my face was buried in her soaked pussy, juices running down my throat, my neck, and into my ears.

Miss Ruth's hand wedged between me and Mama until she found her clit; Mama humped my face in response, her big ass twitching non-stop above me.

Then, Miss Ruth started that devilish squeeze...release...squeeze thing on my cock, her pussy milking me, closer and closer.

Three things happened within a matter of seconds. First, Mama exploded, her juices drenching me from my shoulders to the top of my head, her scream loud enough for even me to hear, buried beneath her.

Then, Miss Ruth clamped down on my cock and came, her muscles drawing the cum from my cock, spurt after spurt after spurt.

Mama was still cumming, Miss Ruth pulling and pinching her clit through one orgasm and straight into the next. My eyes were shut tight, as she ground her pussy into my face. I was swallowing as best I could, but her weight made it a challenge, and I was having a very hard time breathing.

I snaked my arm around Mama and pointed up with my hand, hoping someone would notice. Someone did, Mama's weight lifting off me, the cooler air raising goosebumps on my arms. I wiped cum from my eyes and took in great lungfuls of air, opening my eyes to see Jazz and Miss Ruth staring down at me, giggling.

"What?" I croaked.

"You look like someone threw a bucket of water in your face," Miss Ruth said. "Before we clean you up, I think you should clean up your mess, honey."

I nodded and smiled, and Miss Ruth settled her swollen, loose, flapping labia over my mouth. Miss Ruth and I made eye contact as I sucked our juices down my throat, a soft smile on her face, hands stroking my wet hair.

"Mmmm, right there, honey," she said, pulling my head up into her crotch, as she started to grind her pussy against me.

She came again a few minutes later, then rolled off of me onto the blanket. Jazz handed me a few wet wipes, which I used on my face, sitting up to survey the scene.

Cal and Thea lay on their backs, holding hands, talking quietly. Miss Ruth was on her back, Jazz's head on her stomach, the two idly caressing one another.

Mama was sitting up, smiling at me, a beautiful, sweaty mess. I crawled over to her and kissed her, softly.

"Did you enjoy the ride, Daddy?"

"So much, Mama. Thank you. Come on, honey, I want to show you something."

I helped her to her feet and we walked over to the ledge, the 'Hills' laid out before us. I snuggled up against her and wrapped my arms around her.

"What do you think of your new home?" I asked.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Never in a million years did I think my life would turn out this way. And to think of all the things that had to happen to put you all at my table that evening. It's like a dream, and I hope I never wake up."

"I'm so glad you're here. Just between us, I kinda dreaded being here, with Lin and all of you still up there. I couldn't say no, and there are so many great reasons to say yes, but I would have missed you all, terribly. I love you, Mama."

Mama turned to face me, running her hand down my cheek, staring hard at me, her eyes wet. "I love you, too, Daddy." She reached up and kissed me, our tongues dancing for a moment, then turned around and snuggled into my chest, looking out at the view.

A couple of minutes later, I felt a meaty, calloused hand on one butt cheek and a tiny, delicate hand on the other. Thea snuggled up against us on our right, Jazz on our left. I wrapped my arms around them, Mama holding their hands.

"Is pretty, Mama, yes?" Jazz asked.

"Beautiful, honey."

"You are happy live here with us, yes?"

"Very happy, Jazz. You and Thea make Mar and me very happy. Thank you, both of you."

They hugged Mama tight, and I asked if they were ready to go back. They nodded, and we turned and headed toward Cal and Miss Ruth, holding hands.

Cal was sitting, legs spread wide, Miss Ruth in between, back pressed up against him, the two watching us, smiling. We helped them up, collected the blankets and dirty plates and glasses, put them away, then headed toward the castle, naked. Never in my life did I think I could be so comfortable being naked around other people, but, in truth, it rarely even entered my mind anymore.

It was mid-afternoon and I was going to hang with the security staff that night, so I went for a swim, then crashed in the cabana.

**

Thea woke me up several hours later, standing by the bed in her work 'uniform': long pants, long-sleeve shirt, steel-toed boots, sunglasses, and bandana. She was all sweaty, her clothes dirty, her hands caked in dirt.

"Mama said you wanted us to wake you, that work starts in an hour."

"Thanks, Thea," I said, yawning and sitting up. "How are the plants?"

"Hanging in. The rain really helped. September is ten days away and it will start cooling off."

"Do you need us to hire you some help?"

"I don't think so. With Mama here, Jazz will have some time to help. Let's see how that goes, first."

"Okay. When our bowling friends are here next week, make sure you dote on Holly, okay? She told me how much she loves your work. Plus, she's lonely, I think."

"I can do that. She's a nice lady."

We chatted a little while, then I grabbed a shower, stopped by the kitchen, and fixed a few PB and Js, munching on one and wrapping up the others for later, then slipped out and took a golf cart up to the guard shack.

Jose was inside. In his early fifties, he worked the night shift and seemed a pleasant fellow. He had a security shirt for me, putting it on while he radioed for the mobile unit to come pick me up.

The mobile unit was a gas-powered golf cart that sat four. I introduced myself to Andy and G (short for Guillermo), hopped in the back, and we were off.

"Thanks for showing me around, guys. I want to get to know everyone who works here, plus get a feel for the 'Hills'. I've only ever gone from here to the castle, so I'm curious to see the whole place. As much as possible, just pretend I'm not here."

"Yes, sir," Andy grunted, rolling his eyes. Great.

"You got it, jefe," G grinned, and I smiled.

Andy drove and sulked, pissed that G was humoring me. Around thirty, Andy, like about half of the security people, had been a police officer in one of the many small cities that make up greater St. Louis, joining us just a couple of years ago.

G, meanwhile, had been part of the landscaping crew until five years ago, when an ankle injury forced him to do something else. Bridget had offered him a job in security, and he'd jumped at it. G was fifty, had seven kids, and had been with the 'Hills' for almost thirty years.

"How did you hurt your ankle?" I asked.

"Stepped in a fuckin' gopher hole up a few houses on the left; snapped it like a twig."

"Jeez. And it's never been a problem working security?"

"Nah, Andy's young, he can run," he laughed.

Andy scowled at him and shook his head.

"Jefe, in my five years, I've chased after three people. All turned out to be teenagers who live here, trying to sneak back home because they weren't supposed to be out in the first place.

"Had some kids from a rival high school spray graffiti on the brick walls that run along the outside of the property a few years back. Other than that, every month or so, someone calls and says they've seen some suspicious lights on their property and want us to check it out. But ain't never seen nothing."

"Tell him about old lady Parker," Andy grumbled.

G laughed. "Aileen Parker. 27 Post Road. A mile or so up here on the right. Her husband was something big in pet food back in the day. He passed away maybe ten years ago, and she's all alone in that big old house. Well, her and the maid, Edith, both of 'em in their eighties. She calls a couple of times a week, says she hears someone trying to break in."

"Anything to it?" I asked.

Andy scoffed. G stared at him and shook his head, then turned to me.

"Nah, jefe, they're just lonely. We go around the outside of the place, make sure everything's locked up tight, then they give us a thermos of coffee and fresh-baked cookies. We keep the empty here in the cart, so we can return it the next time she calls," G said, holding up a thermos.

"I think Mrs. Parker has a crush on Andy here. I keep tellin' him to sleep with her a few times and she might leave him the house in her will," G winked at me.

"Worked for me," I said, winking back, and Andy damn near broke his neck, whipping around to look at me.

I shrugged. "What can I say, Andy? Miss Ruth loves my big cock."

G laughed and I grinned. If they only knew. Andy turned around, grumbling. G clapped him on the shoulder.

"Lighten up, man. I told you he was okay."

We tooled around for a couple of hours, shining a spotlight on the home entrances, making sure the gates were locked. There was a maintenance vehicle entrance, and we made sure it was locked, as well, then we headed back up to the office by the guard shack. Andy and G drank some coffee and put some gas in the cart.

I wandered over to the shack and talked to Jose for a while. "It's pretty quiet from midnight to about five," he told me. "Then a few private cars start coming in to pick some bigwigs up," he added, rattling off their names and the corporations they ran.

I started back toward the office when Mrs. Parker called and told Jose she had heard a noise she couldn't identify. Jose smiled and said he would send security over right away.

"Nice lady. Last week, she gave me a birthday card for my twelve-year-old's birthday. Had two dollars in it. She still thinks it's nineteen-seventy. But she remembers my little girl's name is Melissa."

I smiled and said I'd tell G, who grinned. Andy grumbled, but that just seemed to be his default setting.

G entered the access code to her gate and we headed up the drive. Even in the dark, you could tell the property had seen better days. Mrs. Parker and Edith answered the door in floor-length housecoats, uneasy at my presence.

Mrs. Parker said the noise was by the garage, but Edith thought it was down by the gate. G smiled and said they'd check it out. Andy was friendly, as well, and they left me to look after the ladies while they checked out the noises.

"I'm Tony. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

"Are you new, young man?" Mrs. Parker asked, after I'd introduced myself.

Linda, Miss Ruth, and I had talked about it and decided to introduce ourselves as the new co-Presidents of Ferguson Hills, and that we would be maintaining the place for her, implying that ownership had not changed hands. Why get everyone riled up, thinking changes were coming?