When We Were Young Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her chin and smiled softly. "But it's different with you, 'Breaker, and it scares me to admit it, because of where it could lead--where it can never lead, because of Mama and Linda. Out of everyone, you're the only person I could have a relationship with that would be like the one I have with Linda. You're the one I could be happy with one-on-one."

Mar nodded, tears in her eyes. We spent a few minutes kissing, caressing, and murmuring 'I love you' back and forth.

"You said they gave you their blessing, so I guess I'm a little confused, honey. How were you wanting our relationship to change?"

"I want to be your girlfriend...only sometimes," she quickly added.

"Uh, how would, I mean--what?" confusion written clearly on my face.

"Well said," she replied, giggling, her hand continuing to swirl my chest hair, like a talisman, of sorts.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she giggled again, then leaned in and kissed my chest.

"I want you all to myself, one day or night a week. Just us. I want to go to dinner, or a movie, shopping, to the zoo, whatever, as long as it's just us."

"Okay. Why?"

"You'll think it's stupid," she said, staring at my chest.

"You've put a lot of thought into this, honey, and risked a lot--I promise I won't."

She sighed. "I've never had a boyfriend. Never had someone I could kiss in public without worrying what ugly, vile thing someone might say or do. You know the looks Jazz and Thea get, that Mama and I get. I want a little piece of the world we got at the mall when we went ring shopping, before we bumped into Alex, remember?"

I frowned and nodded, remembering the evening vaguely, but nothing about the night stood out, other than bumping into Alex, of course.

"Exactly. To you, it was a normal evening. To me? We held hands and laughed, we even kissed once. And do you know what happened?"

I shook my head.

"Nothing. It was wonderful, like being invisible. I want more 'normal' interactions with people as a hetero woman."

Now, I knew Mar, and her brain was working toward...I didn't know what, but something was niggling inside her. I don't think she could have put whatever it was into words if she'd had to. Whatever it was, it was important enough for her to risk what we had, not to mention the fallout if Mama or Linda had been upset by it.

"Okay, let's do it."

Her eyes got big, and she stared at me, not believing it. "Really, Tony, just like that?"

"Spending one evening a week with a woman I love is hardly a sacrifice, honey. I would love to be your boyfriend," I smiled, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

She grinned and rolled on top of me.

"Can your girlfriend give you a blowjob?" her eyes dancing, teeth biting her lower lip. Fuuuck.

"Only if she wants to. Your boyfriend doesn't force himself on his girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend really wants to," she grinned, kissing her way down my chest.

"Your boyfriend loves his girlfriend's blowjobs."

Giggling, she scooted back up, until we were eye-to-eye. "Enough, Daddy."

"Okay, honey," I said, kissing her nose while continuing to chuckle.

"I want your eyes on me, Daddy," her hair tickled my body as she slid down and took my soft cock into her mouth, her hand kneading my balls. I dragged a couple of pillows off the couch and shoved them under my back and head.

Mar's ice-blue eyes shone in the dim light from the fireplace, as she slipped a thin hair tie off her wrist and put her hair in a ponytail, her eyes never leaving mine. She lay on her stomach between my legs, with her lower legs up in the air, feet crossed. The fire was behind her, shadows from the flames dancing on her soft, pale booty.

Taking me from her mouth, she dragged her teeth along one ball, then the other, stroking me hard. Staring at me, she ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, pausing to tongue the big vein I had there, her eyes crinkling when I moaned.

Continuing on, she held up my cock, rolling her tongue around the tip, slurping my pre-cum, eyes on mine, sparkling with--love, I realized. I smiled and caressed her cheek, as her eyes closed and she leaned into my palm for a moment. They were wet when she opened them, but she smiled brightly.

"I want to try something," she said softly. "Here, make yourself useful and stroke this for me," she grinned, placing my hand where it hadn't been for some time now, yet was intimately familiar.

As I said hello to my old friend, jacking myself slowly, Mar slid down and dragged her teeth painfully along a testicle, squeezing and pulling roughly on the other. I closed my eyes and groaned, my head falling back.

"Look at me," she barked, albeit quietly.

I looked down, her teeth dragging harder the second our eyes met.

"FUCK!" I barked loudly, into the quiet of the bedroom. Pre-cum dripped into my hand, moistening my shaft as I stroked.

Her eyes sparkled, her teeth dragging painfully over and over again, her palm rubbing the head of my cock in circles. I struggled to keep my eyes open, the varied sensations from her teeth and our hands a deliciously unique combination of pain and pleasure. When her other hand started playing with my ass, I moaned and stroked harder, an orgasm approaching in the distance.

She slid her hand off my head, helping me stroke myself, her mouth slipping off my testicle just long enough to wet her index finger, lust-filled eyes holding mine, said finger massaging my button.

"Fuuuck...getting close, baby," I groaned.

Her teeth found my ball, scraping, scraping, then scraping again. I was very nearly there when her finger popped into my ass and she clamped her teeth down harder than ever, digging in and shaking from side to side.

"OH FUCK!" I erupted, cum shooting above my head, onto my forehead, and chin, three more ropes onto my chest. I collapsed backward, Mar and I stroking me slower and slower. Her mouth sucked cum off my hand, then took my head into her mouth, sucking hard.

"Jeeesus," I groaned. When I was empty, Mar continued slowly up my body, her mouth searching for every last drop. Her mouth found mine, warm cum flowing down my throat, each of us moaning.

Breaking our kiss, she giggled, her finger scooping up the cum on my forehead and sucking it into her mouth.

"So good, Daddy."

We lay there a few minutes, as I got my breath back. Mar stroked my hair, giggling when she found cum.

"My boyfriend needs a shower," her lips nuzzling my neck.

"You're amazing, you know that?"

"I know," she giggled.

We got to our feet and walked toward the shower, my girlfriend's hand in mine. It was two in the morning, and I had to be at the office at five-thirty. So worth it.

We lay in bed and talked until my alarm went off, then she padded downstairs with me and fixed my lunch, humming and singing to herself, then kissed me as I headed out the door.

**

Leo walked up and introduced himself as I got out of my car. Around my age, he'd just been promoted to supervisor a month ago and was full of energy. He introduced me to the other three members of the crew I'd be working with (Juan, Julio, and Maria), and we climbed into the pickup and headed out.

Bridget had told me they had worked together for five years, and that Leo had been promoted after their group leader had retired.

We unloaded the equipment at the Ferguson Hills estate of Wilson Smith-Peters, CEO of an international chemical company headquartered in St. Louis. Leo handed me a weed eater and told me what to do, everyone dispersing to get started.

It was hot, lonely work, and three hours later, Leo sent me next door to get started there, while the rest of the crew finished mowing Smith-Peters' fifteen acres of lawn before joining me.

We knocked off at three, and Leo invited me to join the crew at a little bar just up the street, where a lot of the crews gathered after a long, hot day. Bridget had advised me to buy the first round for all the crews, stay for a second, then get out.

"Get to know them, never get drunk with them, and get out before any of them get drunk," she'd said.

Juan and Julio were in their thirties, married, with two and four children, respectively, while Maria was twenty-six, with a two-year-old daughter, and was recently engaged to Leo.

They were easy to like and seemed to like me okay. We talked about their families, and they tentatively asked how I had come to be 'el gran jefe', the big boss, everyone snickering when I mentioned Miss Ruth being like a grandmother to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Leo talked to G in security," Maria said, making to look at my crotch under the table, everyone laughing.

"Ahh," I laughed and shrugged, holding my hands two feet apart. Then, making like I was thinking, spread them a few inches wider, and nodded.

Everyone laughed and Maria waved her hand repeatedly in front of her face, as if she might faint. I begged off for round three, wished them a nice weekend, told them I'd see them in a week, and headed home.

**

"You're late; I was afraid I'd been stood up," Linda said, my arms wrapped around her.

"No, you weren't," I grinned.

"No, I wasn't," she laughed, our lips touching for the first time in forever--okay, five days.

"We stopped and got some barbeque for dinner. Come and help me get the car unloaded, Mama cooked a lot of meals for you guys for next week."

As we ate, I told them that Miss Ruth and Cal were leaving on Monday, September second, and had invited everyone to join them at the castle for a few parties they were throwing.

"Sunday night, they're taking Jazz and Thea out, then spending the night with them. Saturday night, their playgroup is coming over, and there will be a lot of friends and people from work, their lawyer, accountant, and folks like that. Dinner is being catered, and we're expected to dress nicely.

"Friday evening is for all of us, and Jazz and Thea. Miss Ruth is having her favorite Italian restaurant cater the dinner, and I would expect things to get, well, intimate, afterward. Thursday evening, Miss Ruth would like to spend with Linda and me. So, what do we think?"

"I think they'll be too exhausted to leave on Monday," Sharon quipped.

Everyone laughed and said they could make it, though Mar, Sharon, Smoke, and Lin would need to leave early Sunday morning, Mar for her meeting, and the rest to get ready for work or school, which started that Monday.

After dinner, Linda and I shared a look, then told everyone goodnight. We got a round of knowing looks and smiles, snagged a nice bottle of wine, and shut the door to our bedroom.

I took a shower and stepped into a darkened bedroom, blinds shut tight, candlelight throwing shadows around the room. Lin lay on our new bed, naked, her golden-brown skin shimmering in the flickering light. The purple dildo, finger vibe, nipple clamps, and our favorite lube sat on the bedside table.

"Did you bring the Viagra, like I asked you to?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good...you're gonna need it. Bring me some wine and take one now."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, smiling to myself. Try as she might to hide it, her arousal was evident. But then, just the sight of her had me half-hard.

I poured us some wine, popped the little blue pill, joined my love in bed, and handed her her wine, as she snuggled up against me.

"God, I've missed you," I said, kissing her forehead. "I can't believe it's only been five days."

"What have you missed?" she asked, quietly, taking a big drink, then setting the wine aside.

I started listing things, starting with the smell of her hair, while she nuzzled my neck and nibbled an earlobe, gradually sliding down to my chest, then lower still.

"...the taste of your cum, your gorgeous ass, and those incredible thighs. Your golden-brown skin--"

She spread my legs and settled between them. Locking eyes, she slowly stroked my mostly hard cock and rubbed her face against my crotch, inhaling deeply, her low, quiet moan making me twitch.

"...the way your hair falls over your right eye while you sleep. The scar on your right heel--"

The flat of her tongue hard against the vein on the underside of my cock, then swirling around the head, around and around, then around again, her finger collecting a long strand of pre-cum, her eyes closing as she sucked it into her mouth.

"...that little scar on the back of your left knee. Your mouth-watering sweat. Every freckle on your beautiful breasts--"

Her mouth was on me now, working in tandem with one of her hands, the other massaging my balls, seeking my release.

"...each and every one of those delectable toes. Fuuuck. The prettiest eyes God ever created, those mesmerizing golden flecks that stole my heart. So close, baby--"

Her mouth left my cock as she continued to stroke and milk me, her eyes staring deeply into mine.

"Cum, Tony. Cum for me."

I nodded, grunted, and let loose, her mouth collecting my seed. Empty, I pulled her up and we shared my release, then she laid her head on my chest and hugged me tightly to her.

"I missed you, too, honey. So, so much," she said, nearly whispering.

We made love for hours, slept for a couple, then she took my ass with me on my back, the rose-colored chain connecting the nipple clamps swaying back and forth. And when her orgasms approached, a hard pull on the chain had her screams bouncing off the walls.

We nodded off around four, Lin's head on my chest, her hand resting on my cock, mine on her ass cheek.

**

I woke up at eight, Smoke sitting on the edge of the bed in a burnt-orange camisole and thong, her hair pulled back in a scrunchy, no makeup on, her hand caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled into her big, brown eyes, noting Linda had rolled off me during the night, asleep on her stomach.

"Morning, Daddy," she whispered.

"Mmmm, morning, honey. What's up?" I asked, pulling her down to lie next to me.

"We want to go shopping for new outfits for Miss Ruth's party this afternoon, and then go out to dinner, okay?" she asked, nuzzling my neck, as our hands roamed, hers slowly jacking my morning wood, mine becoming reacquainted with her world-class ass.

"Sounds good to me. I told Mama I would help her clean today, but I'm open to anything after that," I said, moving her thong aside and playing with her rosebud.

"Jeeesus," she groaned, humping her hardening cock against my thigh.

"I've missed you, baby," I said, pulling her mouth to mine, our tongues dancing.

"I need you inside me, Daddy. It's been too long since this thing stretched my ass," she whispered, continuing to stroke me.

"Mmmm, shower?"

Smoke nodded and stood up, naked in a flash. She pulled me up, grabbed my hard cock, and pulled me toward the bathroom, as I snagged the lube from the bedside table.

"Fuck, you're tight," I groaned, slowly fucking my best friend, her hands against the wall, head hanging low, hot water sluicing down her back, over her popped-out ass, across my crotch, and down our legs.

"You feel so good inside me. Fuuuck," she groaned.

Several minutes passed, and I pulled her upright, propped her leg up on the ledge, a hand on her flat stomach, pumping hard.

Smoke reached a hand back to my neck, as I nuzzled her neck and nibbled on her ear.

"Jack that magic cock, slut. I wanna watch you cum."

She was rock-hard and in just a couple of minutes, her muscles started contracting and cum shot all over the wall of the shower, slowly dripping down the tiles.

"So fucking hot. Now eat it," I growled into her ear. She reached forward, collected a big glob on her finger, sucked it into her mouth, and moaned wantonly.

"Such a fucking slut," I said into her ear, her whimper just fueling my desire.

"I've got a big load ready for you; where do you want it, slut?"

"In my mouth, Daddy. It's been so long since I've tasted you."

I pulled out and Smoke spun around and dropped to her knees, water from the shower hitting the back of her head, her hands milking my balls as I jacked off, her big, brown eyes hungrily fixed on my cock, pink tongue peeking between her lips.

That look was all it took. I groaned loudly and erupted into her mouth, the excess running down her chin. I collected it with my finger, and Smoke sucked it into her mouth.

"Such a beautiful slut," I said, smiling down at my friend. She grinned, and I helped her stand up, her arms going around my neck.

"Thanks, Daddy. I love being your slut. Anytime, anywhere, anything," her eyes stared into mine, leaving no doubt she was serious.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah," her lips finding mine.

**

After breakfast, Mama and Rich headed to the grocery store, while everyone else tackled cleaning the house. Smoke had given me an idea, that I needed to run by Sharon.

"How are you and Mar doing?" I asked, as we cleaned the kitchen.

"Pretty good, I guess. Carmen has been wonderful to talk to; I didn't realize how much telling Mar's dad had affected me over the years. Mar has been very understanding and I think it's drawn us closer together. She's really growing up, you know? I'm so happy for her. If anybody deserves to be happy, it's her."

"I agree, and she seems to be. She and Mama are really good together. Changing topics, do you think Smoke would go to Miss Ruth's party on Saturday night dressed as Smoke? Would she like to? I don't believe there will be anyone there she would run into otherwise."

"Oh, wow. Maybe? She would like to, I think, I mean she would have fun, but would she do it? I don't know."

"How about going shopping and to dinner tonight as Smoke? If we went to St. Louis or KC?"

"That, I think, she would do. We've done just a little bit of that, and being in a group would help her feel safe and hidden, if you will."

"Okay, we'll ask her when they get back. What's next?" I asked, the mopping complete.

**

We pulled into a small, outdoor mall just west of downtown St. Louis, at five-thirty, the six of us climbing out of the big Cadillac. We were in a small area of gay bars, restaurants with sidewalk seating, eclectic clothing and furniture stores, along with a couple of high-end clothing stores. Mar said she had been in this area a few times and felt comfortable, seeing several same-sex couples out in the area.

Smoke was wearing the moss-green sundress she'd worn to Miss Ruth's, including her small breast forms, and was stunningly beautiful, her light-brown hair nearly blonde after a summer spent outdoors, her legs golden brown. She was a little nervous, but the girls kept her distracted, and she laughed and carried on as one of them, Mar especially skilled at bringing out her feminine side.

Everyone was in a good mood, laughing and cutting up on the ninety-minute drive, Linda beside me, her hand tracing circles high up on my inner thigh, diverting to fondle me for a minute occasionally.

To be fair, my hand spent the drive tracing circles on her golden-brown inner thigh, her sundress up around her waist, sliding higher every now and again. Mama was on her other side and needed no invitation to join in, the two gently fondling one another.

The result of this was a flustered Mama, her neck splotchy; a not-insignificant wet spot on Linda's emerald-green panties and long, hard nipples pressing against her dress; and my half-hard cock difficult for my chinos to conceal. We were ready for anything.

We climbed from the car and Mar, Smoke, and Sharon cracked up, taking in our condition.

Giggling, Mar pointed out the boutique men's clothing store, and Linda and I ducked inside, the rest disappearing a few doors down at a retro-clothing store, with a dress shop next door.

I owned one suit, a high-school graduation gift, and Lin wanted me to have a few new ones, so here I was. I held the door open for her and as she entered, she put her hand on mine and, golden flecks dancing, stared at me until I nodded my understanding. Silent order acknowledged.