When We Were Young Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wandered through the small store, surreptitiously groping one another, the only visible employee on the phone, arguing with someone.

He hung up, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, then came our way, a smile plastered on his beautiful face. His pace faltered briefly as he took in Lin's hard nipples and my bulge, my bulge getting a second look.

"Sorry you had to hear that; Robert can be such a bore. Well, aren't you two just dreamy? I'm Corey, how may I help you?"

Around thirty, Corey was short and thin, had long brown hair in a ponytail, and wore black dress pants and a vest, a pink silk shirt, a black-and-white polka-dot bowtie, and pink spats over black dress shoes. Very cute...and very effeminate.

Linda slipped her arm through his, her nipple brushing his arm. "Nice to meet you, Corey. Tony here needs a few suits, several dress shirts, and a handful of ties. Don't you, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, you brought him to the right place, miss. I would love to take care of Tony," Corey said, carnal intent in his eye, as he ogled me from head to toe. I blushed bright red, and Corey giggled.

"Oh, my, aren't we just the cutest thing?"

"He is, isn't he?" Linda sighed dramatically. "But he can be so naughty, sometimes! I swear, Corey, he just can't keep his hands off other people, or himself, if no one is around. He's insatiable. Aren't you, honey?" her emerald eyes sparkling.

"Uh, yes, ma'am," I said, lowering my eyes.

Corey shook his head, though his eyes were dancing. "Tony, Tony, Tony, what ARE we going to do to you?"

"My girlfriends are shopping just a few doors down and I would like to join them, but, well, I just can't trust him to keep those big, strong hands to himself. I mean, what if he put them on you? Can you just imagine?"

Corey was looking me up and down, imagining away.

"I'll be good, Mistress Linda, I promise. Go join your friends, please. You said you needed a dress for Miss Ruth's party." If Linda wanted to play, my job was to follow her lead--or say 'No'.

Corey's eyes got big at the word 'Mistress', then an amused, hungry smile on his face when I blushed and lowered my eyes.

"I did, didn't I? I just don't know. What do you think, Corey?"

"Well, Miss Linda, I think we all deserve opportunities to change our behavior. Leave him with me and we'll see how he does. I will need about an hour to take measurements, try on some items, see if alterations are necessary, that sort of thing. Why don't you join your friends and swing by when you're finished? I'm sure I can keep him occupied until you're ready.

"You will behave, won't you, Tony?" Corey asked.

"I promise I will, Mistress Linda," I said.

"Oh, very well. But if you misbehave, again, you won't be able to sit for a week this time. Do I make myself clear, Tony?" Lin's eyes were on fire, and it wouldn't take much to have us fucking ourselves silly right here on the floor of the store.

"Yes, Mistress Linda, I understand."

"Okay, Corey, let's talk suits. I want three..."

Corey made notes while Lin decided what she wanted me to have, and I perused the selection of ties.

"No orders, honey, other than no penetration and don't make a mess. If you're not feeling it, just walk away or tell him you're not interested, all right? We'll be back in about an hour," she said, quietly, appearing beside me, her hand in my pocket, fondling my nearly hard cock.

"God, he's cute, huh?" she added, glancing across the room, where Corey had his arms full of clothes and bolts of cloth.

"He really is. Maybe we'll come back sometime and you can play with him," I said, my hand mauling an ass cheek.

"Mmm. Oh, I think he's strictly into men. I flirted a little, but it went right over his head. Thanks for thinking about me, though. Fuck, I'm horny," she groaned.

"I'm sure you'll find someone to assist you," I said, and Linda grinned and nodded.

"Miss Linda, please ring the doorbell when you come back. I'll need to be in the back with Tony here for quite a while, so I'm going to lock the door," Corey said, as Linda was leaving.

"Okay, Corey. Good luck." Then, Linda pointed her finger at me. "Behave," and then she was gone.

Corey locked the door, and I released a shaky breath, mostly contrived.

He turned, stared right at my crotch, and held out his hand, a hungry look in his eye. "Come, Tony."

That's the plan, Corey, that's the plan.

Entering the back of the store, there was a pedestal about twelve inches tall, with three tall mirrors situated around it.

"Okay, Tony, let's get you measured. Arms out, please."

Corey measured the length of my arm, then slid the tape measure around my chest, smiling up at me.

"Forty-two chest, very nice," he said, his hand lingering on a pec an extra couple of seconds. I smiled.

"Now your waist," he said, standing close and slipping the tape around my midsection. I placed my hand on his shoulder for 'support', and squeezed gently, a quick smile playing on his lips.

"Thirty-four waist, aren't you in excellent shape? Okay, shoes off and up on the pedestal, honey."

I did as he asked.

"Okay, now your inseam. Hold still, please, Tony."

Corey's hand went to my inner crotch, the back of his hand brushing against my hard cock, and a not-so-quiet groan escaped my mouth. Corey seemed not to notice, as he 'struggled' for several seconds to get the tape measure where he wanted it.

"No, this just won't work. I need you out of these pants," he said, looping the tape around his shoulders and unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning my pants, then tugging the zipper down.

"Don't worry, these were going to have to come off anyway, so you can try some others on," he said, reasonably, reaching around and sliding my chinos slowly over my hips and down, taking time to run his hands across my ass.

He set my pants aside, then told me to remove my polo, as I would be trying on several shirts. Corey's face was even with my crotch, ogling my hard cock through my boxers, looking up when I tossed my shirt onto a nearby chair.

"You're in excellent condition, Tony," Corey said, his eyes roving over me.

"Aren't you sweet," I replied.

"Okay, inseam," he smiled.

My cock was snaking down my inner right thigh, the head of my cock peeking from the leg of my boxers, which tented outrageously. Corey placed the tape measure a half inch below my cock head, and his knuckles 'accidentally' brushed back and forth several times, and I moaned loudly, steadying myself by placing my hand on his head, six inches from my crotch.

"That was naughty, Corey."

Corey's nostrils flared, the quietest little groan coming from him, as he bit his lip. He really was cute, reminding me of Rich, the ponytail, smooth skin, and small frame. Corey glanced up and our eyes met.

"Oops. I can see why you have trouble keeping your hands off yourself, Tony," he said, writing down my inseam.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but you're just so damn pretty. You must get this sort of reaction every day," I said, while my hand played with his ear.

It was his turn to blush. "Only in my dreams, honey. Uh, okay, what's next?" he asked himself, flustered, his eyes on my cock, and I noticed he had a bulge of his own.

"Miss Linda said she wanted one suit in each of these," he said, pointing to light-gray, dark-gray pinstripe, and navy bolts of cloth.

"I gather you approve?"

"I don't get to approve, Corey. I just do as Mistress instructs. I quite like them, though."

"Oh, okay," he said. He held out a pair of light-gray pants and I stepped down off the pedestal, our bodies brushing, Corey's thin, five-foot-five frame staring up at me, his lips parted slightly, one hand on my chest. I took the pants from him, tossed them onto a chair, and put his hand on my boxer-covered cock, my eyes never leaving his. My hand cupped the bulge in his pants and squeezed gently, my thumb finding and stroking his head, his eyes closed, and he moaned loudly, his forehead resting against my chest, his hand stroking me through my boxers.

"Very nice, sweetie," I said, softly, then spun him around and eased him down to sit on the pedestal.

"I think we'll need this to deflate before I try anything on. Any ideas?" I asked, as I put Corey's hands on my hips, my suggestion clear, and he slipped my boxers down, my hard cock springing free, and bouncing off his chin. He giggled and I smiled, my hand on his cheek.

"You wouldn't say anything to Mistress, would you, sweetie?"

"I won't say a word," he whispered, his gray-green eyes never leaving my cock, hands slowly stroking me. He took the tape measure and lined it up along my shaft, then whistled quietly.

"Seven and seven-eights," he said, then ran his rough tongue up my shaft, before taking as much as he could into his warm mouth. My loud moan brought his eyes to me, crinkling with desire.

"So pretty. Suck it, sweetie, we don't have a lot of time."

Corey nodded and went to work, his fingernails digging into my ass as he bobbed on my cock. It maybe wasn't the best blowjob I'd ever had, but after two hours of foreplay, it didn't need to be. In just a couple of minutes, I could feel it coming.

"Close, honey," I grunted, and Corey hopped up, grabbed my hand, and dragged me in front of one of the tall mirrors, unbuckling his pants along the way. Yanking them down, his hard cock bounced free, and our eyes met in the mirror. He grinned, then pulled my head down and kissed me, each of us moaning, as we masturbated wildly.

Breaking free, I shot rope after rope into the mirror, my eyes on Corey, who stared at my cock, his hand masturbating rapidly.

Finally spent, I took a few deep breaths, then stepped behind Corey and moved his hand away, wrapping my hand around his five-inch cock, smiling at his face in the mirror.

"Let me help, sweetie," I said, stroking his cock, his body leaning back into my chest, his eyes on mine in the mirror.

"I bet you do this every day," I said, Corey shaking his head.

"I wish. Fuck, I'm close, Tony."

"I think I'll come back later and fuck your pretty little ass in front of these mirrors, sweet pea. Would you like to watch my big cock slide in and out of your tight ass, baby?"

Corey moaned loudly, cum spurting onto the mirror, my hand holding him to me, while I milked him dry. Finished, I held my hand to his mouth, and watched in the mirror as he sucked his cum from my hand, his eyes holding mine.

"I'm sorry we don't have more time, sweetie, but Mistress will be back in twenty minutes."

Corey turned and kissed me, softly. "That's okay, honey. Let's get going," he said.

The next twenty minutes were a blur of measurements and wardrobe changes, and I had just gotten dressed into my own clothes when the bell rang. I went and opened the door, Linda's eyes dancing with anticipation.

"Everyone's up the street at a Mexican place. Well?" she whispered.

"Corey's just wrapping up," I said. "Game face, Mistress."

She nodded, as Corey entered the store, his clothing just a little rumpled.

"Ah, Miss Linda. Did you find a dress?" he asked.

"I did, thank you. And how did my horny slut do, Corey?"

"Very well, Miss. I won't lie, he got a little handsy, but we got along quite well, didn't we, Tony?"

"Yes, Corey. I tried very hard, Mistress."

"Well, I'm surprised, I'll admit, but very pleased. I'm so proud of you, Tony. You may kiss me."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, and kissed her offered cheek.

Corey and Miss Linda talked clothes for a few minutes, and I made arrangements to come in on Wednesday to pick everything up, Corey promising to have everything ready by then.

"I forgot my belt," I said to Linda, as we stepped outside, hurrying back into the store. Corey had just stepped into the back, turning to see me headed toward him.

"Forgot my belt," I said. We found it behind a chair, and as I slid it into place, Corey's tongue slipped into my mouth, his hand on my chest.

"See you on Wednesday, honey. I think we'll need a few hours to make sure everything fits perfectly. I'm especially anxious to see how your big cock fits in my tight ass," he said.

I grinned. "I'll need to get permission from my mistress, honey, but I'll try. See you Wednesday," I said, kissing him softly.

I stepped outside and linked Lin's arm into mine.

"Tell me everything," she said.

"You first," I grinned.

"Wanker," she said, grinning. "Everyone was in this very cool retro-clothing store and looked up when I went in, snickering at me. Thinking about what you and Corey were doing had me so turned on, I was just gonna grab something to try on, disappear into a changing room, and take care of myself.

"Smoke was toward the back, near the changing rooms, looking through a rack of blouses, and I made a beeline to it. She asked me how it went, and I was so distracted, I just sort of mumbled, grabbed a few blouses, and hurried into one of the rooms. I had just pulled my dress over my head, when the door opened, and Smoke stepped in carrying a big pile of clothes to try on.

"'What are you doing in here?' I whispered. She put her finger to her lips, undid her belt, pulled her dress off, then stepped in and whispered in my ear. 'Let me help', she said, and smiled at me. I nodded and she peeled my panties off, God, they were soaked, Tony.

"Standing up, she sucked two fingers in her mouth and stared at me. I whimpered, honey, I swear I did! I spread my legs, and she buried those fingers in me to the hilt. Fuck, I was so wet, I nearly came that second. I bit down on her shoulder...I mean, it was either that or scream...and started humping those wonderful fingers. I was so close in just a minute, then she pulled on my nipple, and I exploded.

"Thank God I had gotten undressed! I had cum running down my legs, contracting on her fingers over and over, it seemed like I came forever. Smoke was wonderful, honey. She sat me down on the seat, got wipes from her purse and cleaned me up, then helped me get dressed. It was so sweet.

"And when we opened the door...Oh. My. God. The owner was standing there with her hands on her hips, glaring at us, it was like being in front of the principal. And Smoke holds up the clothes and goes, 'We'll take them all'. Her eyes got big, and she stared at us, then she plastered a fake smile on her face and said, 'Wonderful, cash or card?' Four-hundred-and-seventy-three dollars...and we never even tried them on!"

We were both laughing, walking arm in arm, the restaurant just coming into view.

"Your turn," she said, and I told her everything.

"All over the mirror? Kinky. I so wish I could have been there to watch. How are you going to handle it when you pick up the suits? I don't want you fucking him, Tone."

"I figured. I don't know...I mean, I just said it to get him off, I wasn't serious. He really is pretty, though, and a definite bottom. I guess I'll just be honest with him, that's what I would want."

Lin nodded. "I don't mind you fooling around a little, but no penetration, and nothing long-term."

"Yes, Mistress."

She grinned, then waved at Sharon, who waved back, the family sitting outside by the sidewalk.

As I stepped behind Smoke, preparing to sit beside her, I kissed her neck and slipped her dress off her shoulder, wincing when I saw Linda's bite mark, the bruised skin already discolored, two rows of teeth clearly identifiable.

"Ow. You okay, honey?" I asked, softly kissing the bruise.

"I'll be all right, but it really fuckin' hurts."

"I'll bet. Thank you for taking care of her, and I'll buy any of the clothes you don't want. I thought we could offer them to the support-group girls."

"That's a good idea. I'll try them on in the morning. You should have seen her, Daddy. I thought she was going to cum just walking across the store. God, it was sooo hot. Did you have fun? Linda said he was cute."

I sat down next to her and gave her the highlights, the others listening in, and I was really proud of Smoke, who seemed very much at ease being out in public, exchanging flirty glances with a cute guy a couple of tables away.

A waiter brought a round of margaritas, followed by delicious-smelling entrees, and we tucked in, enjoying the evening.

About an hour later, pink spats grabbed my attention, Corey headed in our direction. I stepped over to the iron railing separating the restaurant from the sidewalk and waved to get his attention. Looking up, he smiled and made his way over. He waved at Linda, and the family waved back, which made him giggle.

"Hi, sweetie, heading home?" I asked.

"Yeah, to break up with Robert."

"Not because of tonight?" I stammered.

"No, honey. It's been coming for weeks now," he said, squeezing my hand.

"Join us for a drink? Please?"

"I don't know, I should--" breaking into a grin as everyone waved him over.

"Okay," he grinned, looking for the nearest entrance.

"Here," I said, reaching over and picking up his light frame, setting him down next to me, Corey laughing and shaking his head.

"My very own Tarzan," he whispered, looking up at me, hand on my chest.

The place was packed and noisy, an empty chair nowhere in sight, so he perched on my leg, soon immersed in conversation. He was very feminine, his hand going to his mouth when he noticed Smoke.

"Oh my God, you're gorgeous!" he exclaimed, Smoke blushing beet-red, the two soon deep in conversation.

An hour later and it was nearing eleven, a long drive home in front of us, and we headed toward the car, Corey walking with us, holding Smoke's hand and talking to Mistress Linda, something about dresses.

He hugged everybody and exchanged numbers with Lin and Smoke, then stepped in close and hugged me, one hand squeezing my ass.

"You have nice friends...Daddy," grinning when I shook my head. "Will Mistress be mad if I kiss you?" I shook my head and leaned down, our tongues dancing, Sharon's piercing wolf whistle cracking us up.

"You'll be okay tonight?" I asked, referring to Robert.

He nodded. "I'll be glad when it's over. Go on, and I'll see you Wednesday."

**