When We Were Young Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My fiancée and I moved into Ruth Greer's home on Martha Drive a little while ago. She's retiring, and we are going to maintain Ferguson Hills for her."

"Oh, okay. What about these noises we keep hearing?"

"You call Jose anytime you hear something, okay? Someone from security will be right here to check it out for you. Are you happy with G and Andy, ma'am?"

"They're very nice boys. Andy reminds me of my grandson. He lives in Alaska," Mrs. Parker replied.

"I see."

"Edith, bring the coffee, please," she said, as twin flashlight beams came up either side of the drive.

"All is quiet, Mrs. Parker," G said. "It must have been the wind, or maybe a squirrel."

"Oh. Well, we thought maybe there was a prowler. You can't be too careful these days."

"No, ma'am. You call us anytime, Mrs. Parker, Edith. We don't mind stopping by," Andy said, smiling kindly, which was a happy surprise.

"Edith made a nice coffee cake this evening. Here, take some, and some coffee. We insist."

"Thank you, ladies. We sure appreciate it," G said, handing them the empty thermos.

They stood around and talked about G's kids, Andy's pregnant wife, Edith's daughter, and so on, for several minutes, which was the purpose of the call, of course.

"Tony, does that bald, negro girl still do the flowers?" Mrs. Parker asked.

"Yes, ma'am. Thea. Aren't they beautiful?"

"You send her to see me, okay? We're too old to do it ourselves, but we want to fix up a couple of these old flower beds."

"I can do that, ma'am. I'll talk to her tomorrow."

We said our goodbyes, then headed back to the office. I took Jose some cake and coffee and had a small piece myself. After Andy and G were finished, we headed out for another uneventful tour.

Around four-thirty, a guy dropped off one-hundred-and-fifty copies of the local newspaper, and we went around dropping them off, our last official act of the night.

G clapped me on the back. "You're welcome anytime, jefe. And congratulations on the new job, and how you got it. Mrs. Greer's a fine-looking mamacita," he laughed. Even Andy chuckled.

I said goodbye to Jose and motored home, passing Thea in the kitchen. Over coffee for her and water for me, I told her about Mrs. Walker wanting a couple of flower beds. I could see the excitement in her eyes, immediately replaced with disappointment.

"I just won't have the time, Tony. I'm going to be so busy around here, I just don't see how I could add something else."

"But, would you like to?"

"Tony, I would love to, but how?"

"Forget 'how' for a minute. If we could figure out how to make it happen, would you like to expand a little, yes or no?"

"Well, yes."

"Okay. I'm going to email Bridget and see if we can meet this afternoon and brainstorm some possibilities, all right?"

Thea smiled and nodded. I kissed her cheek, went up, and sent Bridget an email, took a shower, and lay down to rest, asleep in minutes.

**

"Is always hard when sleep, T. Chal no is hard like this. Maybe is because Thoney is young."

"Maybe, honey. I just wanna--."

"Me, too. If I am Mees Leenda, I think never sleep."

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open. Jazz and Thea stood by my bed, Jazz's tiny hand on my cock, very gently stroking, staring intently.

"Ladies."

"Is always like this when wake, Meester Thoney?"

"Uh, usually, yes. That tickles, honey," I giggled, my cock twitching in her hand.

Jazz giggled. "Sorry. We come for see if talk to Breedgeet, and--"

"We got distracted," Thea chuckled, Jazz nodding her head, hand stroking with firmer strokes.

"Mmmm, that feels nice."

"Jazz, stop for a minute, honey. Stop," Thea said, removing her hand. Jazz looked over her shoulder and frowned.

"Tony, check your email and see if we have a meeting with Bridget, before Jazz hits me, please."

God, they were so cute together.

I chuckled, rolled over, and grabbed my laptop.

"Cute butt. I want fuck one day, yes? Mees Leenda say you like this very much, yes?" Jazz said, reaching over and squeezing a cheek.

"Better hurry," Thea said, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"What time is it?" I asked, shaking my head and yawning.

"Just after two," Thea replied.

"Bridget says for us to stop by at four-forty-five. Plenty of time," I added, closing my laptop.

By the time I rolled over, Jazz's shirt was off and her shorts were on the floor, Thea not far behind, her black bra slipping to the floor.

I scooted to the middle of the bed and curled my finger at Jazz, who grinned, kicked her shorts into a corner, and crawled toward me, her dark, inch-long nipples hanging off her caramel-colored skin. Wow.

I reached out and grabbed a nipple in each hand and gently pulled her toward me, until finally her lips met mine. I sat back against the headboard and let her drive, my hands pinching and pulling on her spongy nubs, so similar to Linda's.

Jazz squeaked, then moaned into my mouth. Thea had crawled onto the bed behind Jazz and her mouth had hit paydirt. We tag-teamed her for a little while, then she broke our kiss and looked at me, lust radiating from her core in waves that were nearly visible.

"Fuck me, Meester Thoney," she growled.

I slid down onto my back, pulling Jazz down on top of me. Thea stroked my achingly hard cock a few times, positioning me at the entrance to Jazz's oh-so-tight box, who slowly scooted down my body until I was buried inside her.

"Mmmm, you fill me very full, baby," Jazz said, sitting up and waving a hand at Thea, who appeared above my head.

I took her hand and we exchanged a smile, then she settled her big, midnight thighs around my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth. My tongue parted her dark-gray labia, the bright pink of her pussy such a beautiful contrast. Jazz's nectar was spicy, whereas Thea's was sweeter, more like salted honey. Both were addictively delicious.

Jazz set a fast pace on my cock, she and Thea enjoying each other above me. I added my hands to the mix, batting Thea's hand away from one of Jazz's hard nipples, the girls giggling. I pulled and pinched, enjoying myself thoroughly. If I'm honest, I wished the nipple was Linda's, who I missed terribly...I mean, it had been three whole days.

I thrusted steadily, my tongue inside Thea, who began a slow grind, my nose rubbing her clit.

Several minutes later, their paces increased, and Jazz started that squeeze-release thing, milking me, while Thea ground her pussy into my face, Jazz's fingers thrumming her clit aggressively.

Thea's muscular thighs began to shake, then they clamped down and her nectar flowed down my throat, her thighs rippling against my ears.

Jazz squeezed her pussy tight around my cock and came, hastening my own orgasm. She was so tight, and when she started milking me, I could never last more than a minute or two.

Thea rolled off of me and helped Jazz lay down on the bed.

"Tony, can I clean up Jazz, please?" Thea asked.

"Of course, honey," I smiled and nodded. Thea grinned and spread Jazz's thighs wide, her head diving in between. I spun around and took one of Jazz's long, hard nipples into my mouth, batting it with my tongue and nibbling, her hand going to the back of my head, eyes closed, moaning.

After Thea had brought her off, she climbed up her tiny body, and the three of us gently molested one another. I glanced at my watch...four o'clock.

"We'd better get ready," I said, kissing Thea's shoulder. She nodded, and we climbed off the bed, helping Jazz to her feet.

**

Our meeting with Bridget went well, she and Thea discussed the work Thea did at the castle and what she envisioned doing for others. I mostly just sat and listened, noting how excited Thea was at the prospect of doing more.

Bridget was wonderful, encouraging Thea and brainstorming ideas to overcome obstacles. What emerged was a new service offered by Hills Management called Hills Gardens. Bridget would manage it, as she did the landscapers and the tree service, and Thea would meet with potential clients, and supervise the plantings and the day-to-day care necessary.

"Go see Mrs. Parker," Bridget was saying. "She'll be your guinea pig. Tell her you'll do it for half of what you would normally charge if she'll allow you to take videos and photos of your work. We'll put that up on the company website and send out a brochure to all the residents when you're ready. Okay?" she smiled.

"Okay," Thea grinned.

We talked about money for a little while, then Bridget shooed us away.

"I've been here since six, and there is wine and a hot bath in my immediate future," she said.

I told her I would be in at five-thirty the next morning to go out with the landscaping people.

"You'll be with Leo's crew. Just do what he tells you...you're good at that, aren't you, honey?"

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, blushing.

"Go," she said, chuckling.

**

I called the guard shack and got Mrs. Parker's number.

"Of course, she remembers you, young man. It's me that can't remember anything," Edith, the maid, laughed.

"You come on over, she's in the other room watching Perry Mason, and sleeping. I'll get her up."

They were waiting for us in long-sleeved shirts as we pulled up, despite the heat of late August.

"Why don't you have any hair, young lady?" Mrs. Parker frowned, as we walked toward them, hands on her hips.

"Uh, well, I work outside a lot, ma'am, and this is much cooler," Thea replied, nervously.

"Oh. Well, you're very beautiful. Come along," Mrs. Parker said, taking Thea's hand.

Thirty minutes later, we were sitting in the sunroom drinking lemonade 'with just a little gin', Edith's definition of 'little' had me worried about driving the mile back home safely.

Thea's knowledge of plants and flowers wowed our hosts, and they readily agreed to Thea's recommendations. They were uneasy about someone taking photos, but Thea assured them she would be there to keep a close watch.

Thea had them eating out of her hand as we left, exchanging tight hugs. Edith raised her glass as I turned around in the drive, and I swear I saw two of them. I'd never seen Thea so happy, talking rapidly on the short drive home, smiling and squeezing my hand.

"Go tell Jazz, honey," I said as we parked, Thea fairly running toward the kitchen.

**

Thea and Jazz took Mama out to dinner to celebrate, Mar and I begging off to catch up.

"How was your meeting with the dean yesterday?" I asked, as we settled in the living room to play some video games.

"Really good. He was very nice, and I think Carmen must have really snowed him because he hardly asked me any questions. We just sat around and talked, really."

"Carmen didn't need to snow him, honey, you're quite impressive all on your own."

"Thanks, Daddy," she grinned, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"When do classes start?" I asked.

"September second, ten days. I have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so I figure Stacey and I will head up on Friday afternoons and come back Sunday evenings. Does that fit with your schedule?"

"Let's see, I work with the security folks one day or night, meet with Bridget and the accountant on Wednesdays, then the landscapers on Thursdays. Sooo, I think that will work, most weeks anyway."

"When are you going to study?"

I laughed. "Really good question. All day Monday and most nights, I guess. We'll see how it goes. Are there any games you suck at?" I asked, my monster dying a horrible death on the screen.

She giggled. "Daddy, it's not that I'm good, it's that you suuuuck."

"That's just mean," I said, tossing the controller aside and lunging toward a shrieking Heartbreaker.

Naked and still a little sweaty, despite my best efforts, we lay on the mattress in front of the fireplace, Mar's head on my shoulder, as we caught our breath and watched the flames dance.

"Daddy?" Mar's hand swirled my sparse chest hair.

"Hmmm?" I murmured, as I idly stroked her long blonde hair.

"Mama and I are going to see a new doctor tomorrow afternoon. Our bowling friend Candy called this morning with the name of her doctor, who she says is excellent, and she was able to fit us in."

"That's great. I didn't know you were looking for a new doctor, too."

"Well, I've seen Mom and Dad's a few times, but he's nothing special to me. Maybe I can keep a closer eye on Mama this way. Plus, I want to start on the pill," she said, tilting her head to look at me.

"Uh, can I ask why?"

"I don't want you to pull out when we make love anymore."

"I could wear a condom, honey."

"I know, but, well, I need to feel you cum inside me, Daddy," she said, looking at me.

I frowned. "I, uh, okay. If that's what you want."

She nodded, rested her head back on my shoulder, then let out a long sigh.

"I talked to Mama and Linda about this, and got their blessing, so don't worry about them, okay?"

"All right," I said, confused.

"I've always known I was different; I just didn't have a label for it, not until I was twelve or thirteen. Gay, lesbian, whatever. Because of how I was brought up, I couldn't understand why God would do something so awful to me. I was horribly ashamed of myself, and only gradually accepted this was how I would always be. By the time my folks found out, it was settled in my mind. I didn't want to be gay, because I wanted to fit in and be like my friends, but I would deal with it, live with it, like having diabetes, red hair, or being paralyzed or something.

"And through everything, the conversion therapy, being disowned, and the cruel hazing by my classmates and so much of society, even as I retreated into myself more and more, relying on Linda and Sharon to protect me, I never lost my identity: Mar Williams is a lesbian."

She continued talking quietly while I stroked her hair, her hand still absently playing with those on my chest.

"Making love to Sharon and Linda, each of us learning how to please one another, was very important to me. Being able to give them pleasure was my way of thanking them for all they had done for me. Sex also showed me there was at least one upside to being gay, which, because of the world around us, has sooo many negatives. Helping them orgasm was my favorite thing in the world for quite a long time.

"And then Linda brought you to the New Year's Eve party. She was happier than I had ever seen her, and after what had happened with Ray, two thoughts came to me. First, why can't I change, too? If I just try a little bit, maybe I can be happier. So, I made myself stay around the party, dancing and even talking to some people. I actually had fun. I couldn't tell you the last time that had happened.

"And the second thought was, Tony must be pretty special to make Linda so happy. I saw you two going upstairs to have sex with Sharon, who had encouraged me to join in if I wanted to. I downed a couple of shots--okay, three--and walked in on you with your head between Sharon's legs. Later, when she was smothering you, they kept telling me how good you felt inside them, how different it was from anything I had done. They convinced me to just sit on you, rubbing myself along your cock. You were so hot and hard, and it felt so good. And, I don't know, suddenly I just had to know, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it."

"It hurt some, I mean, the only things I'd ever had in me were two fingers and a thin hairbrush handle. I expected the sex to be really rough, painful, and nauseating. I'll try it once, I thought, be grossed out, and then I'll know for sure cocks are not for me.

"And then you were so damn gentle!" she said, slapping my chest and chuckling.

She sighed. "It was wonderful. YOU were wonderful, Daddy. And the next day you were so nice to me, encouraging me to come out of my shell, even if you didn't realize it. I asked Sharon if all guys were like you and she laughed. 'No,' she said, 'Linda found a good one'.

"I was confused and started to question my sexuality, something I thought was settled. I fantasized about you for weeks, couldn't get you out of my head. I've never told anyone this, but about a month later, I came home from school for the weekend and went to a college bar. I had to know, you see. I sat at the bar for three hours, turning down one guy after another, even a couple of cute girls, looking for a guy that looked like he was nice.

"Brad. He was cute, and not some Neanderthal jock like Ray, you know? I knew that type turned me off. We had a drink and danced some, then went to a coffee shop and talked for a while. He was nervous, but nice, and I felt--nothing. Nothing sexual, anyway. I went back to his apartment, and we had sex and--nothing. He was smaller than you, but that didn't matter so much. I had tried to find someone who was cute, like you, and kind, like you, and hoped they'd be good in bed. Brad was cute, kind, and okay in bed. But he wasn't you. So, I knew."

"Um, knew what, honey?" I asked, very nervous about where this was headed.

"Relax, Daddy, it's okay. I knew I wasn't some random hetero or bi girl. I was a lesbian, with an extremely specific bi tendency."

"Oh."

"Yeah. And Smoke is, to me, a very close girlfriend who happens to have a penis. I've never had sex with Rich, only Smoke."

"Mar, I--"

"Shhh, Daddy, please. I've fallen in love with you these last nine months. Part of it is what Carmen calls 'hero love'. You gave me the encouragement I needed to throw off the blanket I had been hiding under for years and start living. Without you, I would never have met Stacey or had the courage to pursue her, the woman I love so much. I would have never agreed to go see Carmen, the support group would never have happened, and I wouldn't be about to start school to become a therapist, something I'm more passionate about every day. Each and every one of those things I can trace straight back to what you've done for me."

My whole body twitched; I felt like a thousand ants were crawling around under my skin.

Mar giggled, rubbing my chest. "I'm sorry, Daddy, I know how much you hate to hear it, but it's true. I've also fallen in love with 'non-hero' Tony, who sucks at video games, would give the shirt off his back to a stranger, is super-funny, just a little nerdy, stupidly handsome, kinky, and loves his Linda intensely. I have tried so very hard not to fall for you, but I've failed horribly.

"I told Linda and Mama, separately, last weekend. God, I was SO nervous, but they already knew, or certainly suspected, anyway. I asked them if I should tell you, and they both said that I should.

"They're not threatened, Daddy. Stacey knows how much I love her, and Linda knows how much you love her. That hasn't changed. I'm pretty confident you love me, too. If that's true, I would like for our relationship to change a little, but I need to know what you're feeling, and if I have royally fucked up what we already have.

"I'm finished," she said, kissing my chest.

Through all of that, Mar had not looked at me, her face turned toward the fire, while I stared at the gray-stone ceiling, ceiling fan spinning slowly, stroking her hair, thinking hard about what I felt, about what I wanted to say.

"Say something, Daddy. Please," Mar's voice shaky.

I kissed the top of her head. "Sorry, honey. It's a lot, and I want to make sure I get it just right. I need to see your face," I said, and we shuffled around until we were face-to-face, our legs locked together, her ice-blue eyes wet, her beautiful face fearful.

I leaned in and kissed her softly, my hand stroking her lightly tanned body, sun-bleached hair nearly white.

"First, you haven't royally fucked up anything, okay? And second, I do love you, honey. How could I not? You're absolutely amazing. And just so you know, I love everyone in the family, and, in another month, I'm sure I'll love Thea and Jazz, too."

"Oh," she said.