When We Were Young Ch. 17

Story Info
Miss Ruth's Farewell Weekend Begins; Mar & Tony's 1st Date.
12k words
4.93
1.5k
3
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 16 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

**

I slept in on Sunday, everyone else having slept on the ride home. Carmen and Alex were already at the house by the time I came out of the bedroom. Mar sent Rich and me to the grocery store and I asked him about being Smoke in public.

"I was really nervous, but the girls were great, especially Mar, and then it was fun, flirting and giggling. I love it when guys check me out, one even slipped me his number before Mum chased him away," he laughed.

"And nobody caught on?"

"I don't think so. Nobody said anything, anyway, which is good, because I would die. Corey is sweet, by the way, saying he wished he had the nerve to try it. Isn't he just gorgeous?"

"Yes, almost as pretty as you, honey. Last night was something else, us teasing each other. I've never done anything like that before. Changing topics, what do you think about Smoke going to Miss Ruth's farewell party?"

"I don't know, dude. I bought a beautiful dress, but I'm also going to bring a suit, so I can decide at the last minute."

"Whatever you want, honey, as long as you're happy," I said, and we held hands on the drive back to the house.

I spent the afternoon making love to Linda, our escapades the night before fueling our desires. The purple dildo plowed my ass, Lin cumming three times, my cock completely off-limits, pre-cum dripping from me like a leaky faucet.

Lying on my back, hands holding my bent knees apart, dildo buried to the hilt, she breathed heavily, bathed in mouth-watering sweat.

"I think I cum harder fucking your ass than I do when you torture my nipples, baby. I love making you whimper," her fingernail scraping its way down the length of my cock, making me do just that. She giggled.

"Does my slutty fiancé want to cum?" she asked, her hips starting to thrust slowly, the dildo pleasuring us both.

"Yes, ma'am. Please, honey," I panted.

"Do you think Corey would let me fuck him? He's got a cute little ass, don't you think?" her fingernail torturing me. "But, probably not," she sighed. "He would much prefer you, wouldn't he? Maybe we could take turns," her hips moving faster, as her hand gripped my cock and started pumping in time to the purple monster.

I moaned loudly.

"Shh, baby, we don't want the girls downstairs to hear, they might burst in to see what's happening. I could give them lessons maybe, and they could take turns." Lin moaned, and she came again, my cock erupting all over my chest and neck, a big spurt hitting my nose.

Lin scooped up cum with her finger and sucked it into her mouth, emerald eyes on me, sparkling. When it was gone, she slipped the dildo out of us and we cuddled for a while. I nodded off, wondering how I ever got so lucky.

Driving back to the castle, Mar said the meeting went well, with seventeen women in attendance, plus Alex and Carmen, who headed for Alex's apartment when it was over.

"They're so cute together, I'm really happy for them, Alex especially, she's like a different person." An energized Mar talked the whole way home, Mama and I smiling, so happy for her.

**

The last week before the start of school was crazy busy.

On Monday morning, I went up and spent six hours in the guard shack, checking all manner of delivery people and residents in and out, hanging with Harold, an older black man who had been with the company for thirty years, and his niece, Jemma, who had been here just a few months.

Mar picked me up at noon. My girlfriend wanted to go to the St. Louis Zoo, one of the best zoos in the world, likely THE best with free admission. Of course, parking was twenty-five dollars, and a bottle of water was six, so don't get too excited. Still, a very cool place. Mar held my hand, put my arm over her shoulder, linked her arm through mine, backed up against me whenever we stopped, my arms draped around her, and kissed me often.

All of this in front of as many people as possible, her eyes darting around, gauging reactions. No one seemed to pay us much attention, I thought, although one older woman told Mar how cute we were together, Mar smiling widely.

After a couple of hours, she climbed up on a bench, turned around and put her hands behind my neck, and looked down at me.

"Thank you, Daddy. We can just be us now," then leaned in and kissed me.

We wandered around for a couple of more hours (it's a really big place), holding hands, then headed home, our bowling friends were coming to see the castle at five-thirty.

I didn't ask her about the public displays of affection, figuring she would tell me when she was ready. We had a great day. Mar was a wonderful woman...funny, smart, super-nerdy, and beautiful. She was easy to love and, if I'm being honest, made Linda's absence easier to take.

**

Holly's car stopped in the circle in front of the main entrance at five-thirty on the dot. She, Candy, DeeDee, and Pam climbed out and spun in a circle, taking it all in.

Jazz, Thea, Mar, Mama and I came down the steps, Jazz with big hugs and kisses on the cheek for everyone. Mar introduced them to Mama, then we piled into the waiting carts and began the tour.

Up on the hilltop, Holly pointed to a roof that she thought was hers, our new friends taking in the incredible view. I had asked Thea to dote on Holly, and they were deep into a conversation about flowers and plants, Holly slipping her arm inside Thea's as they talked.

Back at the house, we entered the entrance hall, and DeeDee slipped her arm into mine as I began the tour.

"Jesus, this place is huge. My whole house could fit in this room. Holly's place is big, but this is, is..." she said.

We ended up on the roof, where I had hauled a couple of folding tables with big umbrellas, setting them up on the turret overlooking the Hills. The girls had filled a couple of coolers with drinks, pasta salad, and sandwiches on dollar rolls.

"It's beautiful," Pam said, staring out at the mansions around us.

"Miss Ruth's dad sure picked a great location," I agreed, Pam nodding.

They peppered me with questions about Linda, Miss Ruth, and the wedding, then about how Jazz and Thea met, all of them tearing up as Jazz told them about how they met, were torn apart, then re-united with Miss Ruth's help.

"That's so romantic!" Holly gushed, hugging Thea.

"And what about you two?" Candy asked, looking at Mama and Mar.

They glanced at each other, then me, Mar and I blushing furiously.

"What?" DeeDee pounced.

I looked a question at Mar and Mama, who shrugged their shoulders.

"I was waitressing at a restaurant when Mar, Tony, and Linda came in, along with Smoke and Sharon, who you haven't met yet. Daddy calls us the 'family'. Anyway, Mar was being particularly naughty, her hand busy in Tony's lap under the table, and she told me how sexy I was and that she would love to remind me how wonderful being with a woman could be."

"Oh my," Pam whispered.

"She was so beautiful, and, well, her nipples were so hard against her silk blouse, it was difficult to keep my hands off her. And her skirt was sooo short, I got a glimpse of her beautiful, naked booty once when she stood up.

"And then, well, I shouldn't," Mama said, a gleam in her eye.

"What?" They all barked.

"My naughty little lover here, my sweet, shy Mar, called me over, and Daddy's big cock was right there, tall and proud, for me to see."

Pam's hand flew to her mouth, DeeDee grinned devilishly, Holly and Candy staring at me, mouths open. I blushed beet-red and shrugged my shoulders.

"What did you do?" Candy asked, in a hushed tone.

"I was shocked, obviously, and Mar helped me sit down in her chair. I just stared at it, I mean, I'd never seen anything like it. It's easily the biggest I have ever seen, and it was just a foot away. Then this big glob of pre-cum rolled down his shaft--I just wanted to..." Mama trailed off, then cleared her throat.

"Daddy said it would make a mess and someone should lick it off."

"You didn't? Tony!" Pam exclaimed, my eyes glued to the floor, my ears hot, trying to hide a grin.

"He did. Then shy, timid Mar whispered that when I masturbated, my orgasms would be so much stronger if I knew how Daddy smells and tastes."

DeeDee giggled. "What did you do?"

"I'm only human, DeeDee. I dropped to a knee, took a big whiff of his cock and balls, and sucked up that delicious pre-cum. And Mar was so right, my orgasms from thinking about that night were incredible.

"Then she called me a few nights later and we talked for hours and hours. She's wonderful," Mama said, leaning over to kiss a blushing Mar's cheek.

Silence settled around us, and I glanced up, our new friends staring at me, grinning and shaking their heads.

"Mar made me do it."

"Did not!"

"Oh, you totally did, missy!" I said, reaching over and tickling her.

She squealed and everyone laughed.

Candy said we should probably get to the bowling alley, so we gathered up our trash and headed downstairs.

I was collapsing the umbrellas and securing everything, Candy and I the last to leave the roof.

"How big?" she asked, picking up one of the coolers.

"Hmmm? What?" I really am clueless sometimes.

"You know..."

"Oh, uh, well, seven and seven-eighths."

"Jesus!" she barked, then blushed. "Sorry, that was--wow."

"That's okay. Good genes, I guess," shrugging.

"I guess so."

"Candy, are you married? I know the others are, but I haven't heard you mention anyone," I asked, as we headed down the stairs.

"Divorced. Eight months now. Twelve good years and three awful ones. But we have three good kids, fourteen, twelve, and eight, so at least something positive came out of it."

"That's good. If there's anything I can do to help, just say the word, okay?" I replied, as we reached the others.

"Thank you, Tony," she said, resting her hand on my forearm for a moment.

Bowling was fun, DeeDee teasing me and Mar, then peppering Mama with questions. Holly and Thea really hit it off, the two talking about plants all evening.

We exchanged hugs all around at the end of the night, promising to do it again next week.

**

"Shower and bed?" Mar asked, as we pulled into the garage, squeezing my hand. I smiled and nodded, her grin big and wide.

I was brushing my teeth when she stepped into the shower, and I popped into the little upstairs kitchen for a bottle of Hampton Water Rose, my girlfriend's favorite wine. I had the fireplace and ceiling fan going, soft jazz quietly playing and two glasses of wine in my hand when she stepped into the bedroom.

"Wow," I managed, taking in her black lace babydoll.

"You like?" she asked, spinning around, the material stopping mid-ass, no panties underneath.

"Beautiful, 'Breaker, absolutely beautiful," I breathed, her million-watt smile lighting up the room.

She skipped over, took her wine from me, kissed my chest, and climbed on the bed.

"Drop that towel and join me."

I was half-hard, and Mar's nostrils flared, her ice-blue eyes fixed on my cock. I took a drink and set the wine aside, sitting up against the headboard. Setting her wine aside, she straddled my legs and wrapped her hands around my neck, playing with my hair.

"Was today what you wanted?" I asked.

"It was wonderful."

"What was your favorite part?"

She leaned in and whispered into my ear. "You."

She started nibbling on my ear, then nuzzling my neck, her hands in my hair. My hands started wandering, and we were soon groping one another, her hand stroking me hard.

A few minutes later, she pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I need you inside me, Daddy."

"You got your prescription?"

She nodded, biting her lower lip.

I settled my cock between her lips and she eased herself down, her eyes fluttering for a moment when she bottomed out, then they came back to mine and she began bouncing. My hands wandered over the lace, her small nipples hard enough to cut diamonds, throwing her head back when I pinched them, her moan loud and long.

She climbed off of me several minutes later and lay down on her back. "Fuck me, Daddy. Give me your cum."

I covered her body and slid my cock into her, warm, wet, and tight, my forearms on the bed, fingers playing with her ears. We built a steady pace, her eyes hard on mine, hands around my neck.

As I moved inside her, she continued to watch me intently; I guessed she was waiting for me to cum, waiting to experience it for the first time. But it was distracting. I felt like a lab animal, researchers standing around, ready to take notes.

I stopped thrusting, and Mar scowled up at me. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Relax, honey. It'll happen, and you won't miss a thing. And if you do, we'll do it again. Okay?"

She let out a deep breath. "Sorry. I'm nervous, I guess. I've thought about this moment for months."

I kissed her nose. "Put your hand on your clit for me, baby," I said, and leaned in to kiss her, my tongue aggressive, trying to get her to stop thinking. I kept at it and could feel her hand between us, her body relaxing, at least a little.

We rolled around, changing positions a few times, Mar had a couple of small orgasms, and we settled into just making love. After a while, my orgasm began to build, and I could tell Mar was almost there, as well, her vaginal walls beginning to milk me. I broke our kiss and raised up, my hands on either side of her, thrusting hard. I decided not to warn her, worried she'd get all tense again.

I went balls deep and stopped, her eyes finding mine, panicked, a second before the first rope of cum shot from my cock. Rope after rope, four, five, six, splashing inside her, my groans and grunts accompanied by a loud moan from my girlfriend, her pussy clamping down as she came, her earlobes turning red, something I'd never noticed before.

Finally spent, her muscles relaxed, and I slipped out and rolled onto my back, breathing heavily. I looked over at Mar, who took deep breaths and stared at the ceiling, her fingers finding mine. I squeezed and she turned her head, a beautiful smile spreading across her face.

"I wanna do it again."

I burst out laughing, Mar rolling on top of me, giggling.

"How was it?"

"Sooo different, and so much better. I could feel your cock swelling and then it twitched, right before you came. I could feel your hot cum shooting inside me and hitting my cervix, and now I feel, I don't know, full, maybe. Oh, it's your cum! Duh!

"Clean up your mess, Daddy. I've wanted to say that for months," she said, a huge grin on her face. She spun around and settled her wet pussy on my face, her mouth taking my deflated cock into her mouth. I buried my face in her wet pussy, sucking my cum out of her and down my throat. I kept on and could feel her moan around my cock, which Mar's mouth was bringing back to life.

The second time was wonderful, and Mar stared at me, her eyes wet, then laid her head on my chest, her hand playing with my chest hair, and hugged me tightly. "I love you, Daddy," she whispered, then drifted off to sleep.

**

I spent Tuesday cutting grass in the Hills, then running up to a university bookstore, getting my materials for school, then driving Jazz and Mama to the grocery store, filling up three shopping carts with food and drink for Miss Ruth and Cal's retirement parties.

"Did you like your new doctor?" I asked Mama, as I loaded four cases of wine and various bottles of booze into the trunk of the car.

"Yeah, she was really nice. They did a bunch of bloodwork and called me yesterday to tell me I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Plus, she thought my heart sounded a little off, so I go see a cardiologist tomorrow. And she said I need to lose weight, of course. Getting old sucks, Daddy."

I hugged her to me. "Do you need me to take you to the doc?"

"No, Mar's gonna go with me. The doctor said it was just a precaution."

"Okay, good. Next week, we're gonna start walking in the evenings, okay?"

She smiled and nodded. "Mar told me."

"We need you around for a long time, Mama, so whatever it takes, right?"

"Right," she said, kissing my cheek. "Thanks, Daddy."

**

Wednesday morning, I went to see the accountant, Mary, then to see Bridget, which I was nervous about.

We discussed a few business items, and I updated her on Thea's meeting with Mrs. Parker, then she told David, her assistant, to hold her calls, and locked the door to her office.

"Come," she said, walking over to the small sofa in the corner. Her short skirt hugged her athletic ass, tanned legs long and muscular. As she turned around and sat, I noticed her sleeveless blouse was suddenly unbuttoned to just below her small, tanned breasts.

I sat as far away as possible on the sofa, which was not far at all. Bridget swung her body and planted her two-inch heels in my lap, looking at me, expectantly. I removed her shoes and began to massage her feet, getting more and more nervous, waiting for her to say something.

"Linda says you undress her occasionally," she said into the quiet, making me jump.

"Uh, yes, when we have the opportunity. Truthfully, it's not very often."

"Demonstrate," she said, standing.

"Uh..."

"UP," she barked, and I scrambled to my feet.

"Well? I have a meeting in thirty minutes. Undress me."

My hands shook as I reached out and untucked her blouse, fumbling with the last two buttons. I started to slip it off her shoulders when she stopped me.

"Always from behind, if possible, Anthony. Step behind me and slide it off."

"Uh, yes, ma'am," I replied, removing her blouse and tossing it on the sofa.

"Wrinkles, young man. If you don't have a hanger, fold it neatly."

"Sorry, ma'am." I folded it and set it on the sofa, Bridget nodding.

"Now my bra."

I unclasped it, slid it off her shoulders, folded it, and set it next to her blouse.

"Skirt."

I unzipped it and gently worked it over her hips and down, her magnificent ass inches from my face. I groaned quietly, my cock growing steadily.

"Panties."

I peeled her thong down, her essence filling my nostrils, her asshole pale against her tanned buns, and I couldn't help but stare.

"Anthony! You're working, young man. Stand in front of me when you're done."

"Sorry, ma'am." I scrambled to my feet and stepped in front of her, trying to keep my eyes from wandering, a bulge clearly noticeable if Bridget cared to look.

"You should insist on doing this for Mistress Linda, make her tell you 'No', until she expects it of you every day. She is still uncomfortable giving you orders, so you must help her to become a good dominant."

"Okay. Thank you, ma'am."

"You may dress me now."

"Uh, okay." I picked up her panties and knelt before her, her big bush staring me in the face. My cock swelled as I slid her panties up her deeply tanned legs, fingers shaking as I settled them into place, brushing against her sex.

"Next week, you will shave me."

I jerked my head up to look at her, my eyes stopping at her pierced nipples, beautiful silver butterflies on either end of the barbell.

"You're staring, Anthony," she barked.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I, uh, I have never seen pierced nipples," I stammered.

"And what do you think?" her voice softer.

"Beautiful. Different."

"Perhaps I'll let you worship them one day. Would you like that?"

I nodded. "If Linda approves," I quickly added.

"Good answer. Skirt."

When she was dressed, she checked my work in the mirror, making minor adjustments.

"Remember, Tony, Linda needs your help to become a good dominant. Not just as her mistress, but also in her career. I will help you both. You may go now," she said, sitting at her desk and waking up her computer, her eyes on the screen.