When We Were Young Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Favazza's on The Hill, Miss Ruth's favorite Italian Ristorante, catered our dinner Friday evening. The food and wine were delicious, and the conversation easy and light, laughter filling the formal dining room. There was Miss Ruth and Cal, Jazz and Thea, Smoke and Sharon, Mama and Mar, and Linda and me.

While Linda and I had been with Miss Ruth last night, Cal spent the night with Jazz and Thea, Jazz telling me it had been wonderful, but also sad.

"We miss so much Chal and Ruthie, but Chal ask us go to him and Ruthie for the Thanksgiving. Is okay for you, Thoney?"

"Of course it is, honey. You don't need to ask, just let us know, okay?"

She smiled and pulled me down to kiss my cheek. "Thank you, Meester Thoney. You and Mees Leenda have much the fun last night, I think. Ruthie is very tired today and take the nap for two hours in the afternoon."

I grinned and nodded. "It was wonderful. Do you know what she and Cal have planned for tonight? They wouldn't tell me."

She shook her head. "They no say me, and I ask the three times. They only smile and say me I need wait for after eat."

"Well, here we go, I think," seeing Miss Ruth standing up. She tapped a fork against her wine glass to get our attention.

"Everyone, please join us in the library, Cal and I would like to speak with you."

I looked around the room, slight unease on everyone's face, mine included. We settled onto couches and loveseats, Jazz snuggled up next to Mama, Linda sitting on my lap, her feet in Mar's lap, Smoke holding her hand, Thea's head resting on Sharon's shoulder, her hand lightly stroking her bald head.

Cal and Miss Ruth entered last, looked around the room, then smiled at each other, Cal wrapping his arm around her and kissing the top of her head.

"We wanted to give you some advice before we left," Cal said.

Miss Ruth nodded. "When Cal and I met, we were unattached, both guests of a playgroup. After we became a couple, we visited several groups before joining the playgroup we've been members of for years now, and we have had the opportunity to observe dozens of couples and singles. Over the years, we believe we've learned what makes groups like the one before us successful.

"And you are a group, make no mistake. The most remarkable we have ever seen. Anthony calls you a family, and we believe he is correct. I would like each of you to point to your partner, the one person you cherish the most. Go on."

We paused, a little unsure, then Smoke pointed at Sharon, who pointed back. Linda and I pointed at each other, as did Mar and Mama, and Thea and Jazz.

Miss Ruth and Cal smiled.

"We have found, over the years, that groups like this work best when the members are also in separate, one-on-one relationships, like each of you are. Jazz and Thea do not rely on other members of the group for their happiness, they are very happy together. The rest of you just make them happier, make them more content, and enrich their lives. The same can be said for the rest of you, as well," Miss Ruth commented.

"I would like you to go sit with your partner now, please."

Everyone shuffled around until they were seated next to their partner.

"This group, this family, is strong because you have a partner you prioritize over the other members. The family should always come second, which won't always be easy. And you must embrace this.

"Anthony, when Jazz and Thea want you to do something with them and Linda wants you to stay home, prioritize Linda. And Jazz and Thea, you must accept that Linda is more important to Anthony than you are.

"Cal and I love everyone in this room and want to see this family stay together for a long time. We would like you to spend this evening with your partner and remind them they are your priority.

"Mar, Smoke, Sharon, we haven't had the chance to be together yet, something I hope to rectify when we come back for Christmas. But tonight is about your partner. Please, go and enjoy, and be in this room tomorrow at ten. Cal and I want to take you to brunch at the country club, then I have a surprise for you."

We got up, everyone exchanging hugs and kisses, and made our way out of the library, pausing to embrace Cal and Miss Ruth.

I hugged Cal and kissed him, softly, surprising both of us. "Thanks, Cal, for everything."

He smiled and squeezed my arm. "You're welcome, son. Remember, we'll always be just a phone call away."

I got down on my knees, looking slightly up at Miss Ruth, who grinned and shook her head.

"Twit."

I grinned. "Thank you for the advice. We'll do our best."

"I know you will, honey. Your family is very close; you'll be okay."

I hugged her and we kissed for a moment, then Linda tapped me on the shoulder.

"You're holding up the line," she grinned.

I huffed and moved along, she and Miss Ruth chuckling.

**

Alone in our bedroom, I stood before Linda and unbuttoned her blouse, then stepped behind her and slipped it from her shoulders. I reached around and unzipped her shorts, sliding them down golden-brown legs and off, satin panties next, an involuntary groan caught in my throat.

I placed them in the hamper and then started the shower running. When it was running hot, I held her hand until she stepped inside, then hurriedly undressed and joined her. I washed her long hair, light brown from the summer sun, loving the feel of massaging her scalp and long locks, her little whimpers telling me she was enjoying it, as well.

I washed her body, placing her hands on my shoulders as I worked on her front, putting them back when they strayed to my ears, hair, chest, etc.

"Please, Mistress," I said, working hard to keep my voice level and my arousal in check.

She nodded, working to keep her face neutral, bored.

By the time I'd finished with her ass, I was three-quarters erect and she was panting, slightly. Stepping from the shower, I dried her off and then she showed me how to dry her hair and the lotions and creams she used, my hands working them into her skin.

Finished, she put her hands on my chest and told me to take a shower, and then join her.

We lay facing each other on the mattress in front of the fire, naked, of course, and just talked, something our being apart made more difficult. About Bridget and the things she was showing me, did I like doing them (yes), did she like it (yes), and did we want to go further (probably).

We talked about the Hills, the bowling ladies, Corey and Carrie, and being Mar's boyfriend once a week, about Mama, Jazz, and Thea, and on and on, for a couple of hours.

We made love, no dildo or nipple clamps, no mistress and sub, just Linda and Tony, reconnecting as just us, partners, drifting to sleep in front of the flickering flames, her body pressed against mine, my heart filled to overflowing.

Miss Ruth was a goddamn genius.

**