When We Were Young Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, uh, okay. I guess I'll see you next week."

Bridget ignored me, so I let myself out, David wished me a good afternoon, a knowing smile on his face.

**

My appointment was at two, and when I entered the store, a woman who could only be Corey's twin sister approached me.

"Tony, right?"

"Yes."

"Corey's description was dead-on. I'm Carrie, his sister. He's waiting for you in the back, please go right on through," she smiled, looking me up and down.

"Thank you," I said. He wasn't by the mirrors and pedestal, but I heard a sewing machine further back and followed the sound to a large workroom filled with clothing, bolts of materials, a big worktable, and a few sewing machines, Corey hard at work.

I walked up behind him as the sewing machine stopped and bent down, pulled his hair back, and kissed his neck.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane," I whispered into his ear.

He giggled and leaned back into me, tilting his head. "Hi, Tony," he said, our lips connecting.

"Is this mine?" I asked, indicating the material he was working on.

"No. Over here," he replied, standing, and leading me by the hand toward a rack of clothes.

"Hold your arms out, Tarzan," and proceeded to load me up with a dozen or more items, then led me to the fitting area with the mirrors and pedestal.

"Okay, everything but your boxers come off," his smiling eyes on mine.

"How did it go with Robert," I asked, undressing.

"Ugh, what a nightmare. I can be a bit of a queen sometimes, I'll admit, but if you look up queen in the gay dictionary, you'll see his picture. He ranted and screamed, then cried and begged, it was exhausting. But he finally left, and it's no more queens for me. It's all big-dicked beefcake from now on," he said, stepping in and squeezing my cock as I removed my pants.

"Feels good, honey, and as much as I might like to, Mistress Linda says no fucking. I'm sorry," my hand on his shoulder.

His hand did feel fantastic, I'll admit, pulling on my cock. He pouted, which was fucking adorable. Corey was the prettiest man I'd ever seen, and if he ever decided to dress like Smoke? Just the thought made my cock twitch in his hand.

"You really are beautiful, honey, but I can't," I said, softly, my hand playing with his ear.

He let out a frustrated sigh, but he stopped. "I know you can't, Miss Linda told me on Saturday night she wouldn't allow it, but it's been like three months, and a dildo just isn't the same."

"You and Robert?"

He shook his head. "We've been fighting for months, and he started sleeping around, so I wouldn't let him touch me. But I didn't want to do what he was doing, so..." he shrugged.

"Plus, his dick is smaller than mine, and this thing would rearrange my guts," he added, his hand reaching for me again. I grabbed his hand, leaned in, and kissed him, our tongues dancing for a few minutes before breaking apart.

"Looks like we're both leaving with blue balls," I panted, leaning my forehead against his.

He growled and I grinned, both of us standing there for a minute. Corey's eyes closed, then he looked at me and nodded, and I wanted to fuck him all the more. But I didn't.

The suits were beautiful and fit perfectly, as did the shirts. He and his sister selected two dozen ties and a dozen pairs of socks, five belts, and they threw in a couple of tie pins. They were cute together, communicating with nods and looks, some twin magic going on between them.

It all added up to a small fortune, but I would own them more than a decade later, so, looking back, it was easier to justify the expense.

As we loaded up the car, Corey told me Linda had asked about dressmakers and that his sister made wedding dresses for a local shop, handing me a portfolio of some examples I was to give her.

I opened the car door and sat, my feet on the street, and Corey stepped in between them, bending down to kiss me goodbye.

"Corey, would you let Mistress Linda have your ass? She takes mine regularly and, well, it's pretty fuckin' awesome. But you don't seem to be into women at all, so I didn't know what you might think of that."

He stared at me for several seconds and then asked me two questions. One I was prepared for, and the other knocked me on my ass.

"If she did, would she let you fuck me, too? Oh, and could I bring my sister?"

"Uh..."

He giggled. "We don't, well, not anymore, but she's bi and thinks you're hotter than I do, and she's also very, very submissive. Her last relationship ended a couple of months ago and she's been pretty depressed. Carrie has trouble finding someone who really gets her and doesn't take advantage of her. I know it would be a one-night stand sort of thing, but Mistress Linda would rock her world."

**

I had been looking forward to Thursday all week. Linda would be here around noon and, no matter what I did to fill my days, I felt an emptiness only she could fill. We had a meeting with Ronny at one and were spending the evening with Miss Ruth, who I had seen very little of all week. It promised to be a fun evening, and I was anxious to get started.

I spent an hour with Mama in the kitchen, her showing me how to peel vegetables for a stew she was making, which was actually kinda relaxing. She had been to see the cardiologist, who said one of her smaller arteries was blocked and needed a stent.

"When?" I asked.

"Next Tuesday at nine. They want to keep me overnight, they said, just as a precaution. Mar is going to take me."

"Nervous?" I asked, and she looked at me like I had two heads.

"It'll be fine, Mama," I said, giving her a side hug.

She let out a shaky breath. "The doctor said it should be straightforward, but I don't like hospitals."

I looked a question at her.

"My mom; cancer. It was horrible."

"I'll come up and hang out with you as long as you want, okay?"

She kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Daddy. Now peel, I need to get this cooking."

**

Harold at the front gate let me know Linda was on her way, and I hustled out to greet her, picking her up and swinging her around in a circle.

"Put me down, you nut," Linda laughed.

"Nope, don't want to," I said, and kissed her, her legs wrapping around me.

"Ready for this weekend?" I asked, as we came up for air and I eased her to the ground.

"I can't believe this might be our last time with Miss Ruth," she said, sadly, while I grabbed her bags and we headed inside.

I nodded, knowing how much I was going to miss her. She had been a fixture in my life since I was seven, first as a grandma, then my first sexual fantasy, next a life-altering benefactor, and finally, a lover. I couldn't imagine this great big place without the woman who had become such a big part of our lives in just a couple of months.

"Don't think, Tone," Linda said, reading my expression.

I nodded. "We're meeting Ronny at one, we better get moving."

Ronny had booked us a table at Bobo's, the same table we'd had before, because of course she had. The hostess showed us to our table, where a blonde woman around our age was standing up. She was beautiful and looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. Where had I seen-- "

"Gabby!?" I exclaimed, my shocked expression making her giggle and blush.

"Hi, Tony."

"You're...wow," I stammered, her neck turning red as she blushed again.

Linda nudged me in the ribs.

I cleared my throat. "Linda, this is Gabby. Gabby, my fiancée, Linda." They shook hands and we sat.

"Gabby was our waitress the last time Mama and I met Ronny here," I explained.

"Ahh. You "helped" them in the bathroom, right?" Linda asked, grinning, and Gabby blushed hard once more and nodded.

Gabby, the waitress, wore black pants and a black polo. The Gabby in front of us today wore a maroon flared miniskirt that extended maybe two inches below her butt cheeks...maybe...and a button-down Oxford in the same color, tied in the front, exposing her belly button, the neck opened wide, her bra pushing her breasts together and revealing a copious amount of cleavage.

"Uh, why are you here?" I asked, very much distracted.

"I took your advice and stopped by Peaches after last time. Amber hired me and has been helping me create a new look. This is one of my work outfits. My shift just ended, and Ronny asked me to join you. I hope that's okay," she said, nervous.

"No problem. You look gorgeous, by the way," I said, Linda grinning at me and nodding.

"How do you like the job?" Linda asked, her eyes roving almost as much as mine.

"There's so much to learn. I had no idea most of the things in the store even existed. I guess I've been pretty sheltered. I mean, I knew my mom had a vibrator, which I always thought was kind of, I don't know, edgy, I guess. But that's nothing compared to some of the things we sell.

"Amber has been wonderful, teaching me how everything works and what to say and do to make sales. I'm really learning a ton."

I saw Ronny coming towards us, the smile on her face as she saw me turning to shock as she looked at Gabby.

"Gabby?" she exclaimed, dumping her bag and folders into a chair and drinking Gabby in, who blushed yet again.

We exchanged hugs, Ronny and Gabby's slightly more than friendly, settled into our seats, and ordered some lunch, Ronny taking Gabby's hand.

"Gabby here is going to help me plan your wedding. There are a lot of calls to make and internet searching to be done she can help me with. By the time we're done, she'll be able to plan a small one on her own, if she wants. And if we get along well, who knows, maybe we'll do another one," Ronny and Gabby shared a smile that had me wondering if they had gotten together since the last time I'd seen them.

"Here's my fee sheet," she said, sliding a folder to Linda.

As we looked it over, I heard Ronny asking Gabby about her outfit.

It was a lot of money, but then again, there was a ton of work to do to organize all the things we wanted, and Lin and I sure didn't have time to do it ourselves. We shared a look, shrugged, and nodded.

"You're hired," Linda said, Ronny and Gabby grinning.

They peppered us with questions as we ate and afterward, and Gabby made a ton of notes, then I brought out Carrie's portfolio of wedding dresses and they talked about dresses for a while, my contribution minimal. Mostly, I tried not to stare at Gabby's chest.

We wandered over to Peaches when we were finished, and I noticed Gabby and Ronny's pinkies interlocked when they thought no one was watching. Amber wasn't working and I breathed a sigh of relief, taking some time to see what I was co-owner of. A large, older Hispanic woman, Lupe, was working, and she showed me around, no clue who I was. I picked up some of our favorite lube and was stupefied by the small selection of ball stretchers and cock rings, Lupe laughing at my reaction. I grinned and shrugged my shoulders.

I heard a giggle and glanced over to see Ronny's hand under Gabby's skirt, Gabby "trying" to get her to stop.

"They're cute together, no?" Lupe said, and I nodded.

Linda was looking at harnesses and double-ended dildos, her face a mask of concentration. She picked up one considerably larger than our purple friend and looked at me. My ass clenched and I shook my head slightly, Linda nodded.

"You like your woman to use the dildo, no?" Lupe said quietly, her hand rubbing between my ass cheeks.

I jumped, and she giggled. "I sorry, but you have the ass very nice. I understand why she like fuck. My husband like for me use the dildo many times in the month. But is a reward for the good behavior. A special treat."

I turned and looked at Lupe, her eyes bright, a genuine, open smile on her face.

"Your girlfriend is lucky woman." Then, over my shoulder. "You find the good dildo for your man's ass, honey?" as Linda slipped her arm through mine.

Linda giggled. "No, Lupe. I think the one we have is good. Right, honey?"

I blushed, and they laughed.

We heard a loud moan, followed by 'shhh'. Turning, Gabby was up against the wall next to the opening into the back of the store, Ronny's face in her cleavage, before Gabby dragged her into the back.

Linda and I smiled, Lupe saying softly, "Gabby es chica mas hermosa." I didn't follow exactly, but I got the gist, Linda and I nodded.

We kissed Lupe's cheek and left quietly. It was time to get ready for Miss Ruth.

**

We were to meet Miss Ruth by the pool at seven. A table had been set with bonbons and a strawberry cheesecake, two of Miss Ruth's favorites, along with her beloved white wine, Sauvignon Blanc from Cakebread Cellars in Napa Valley, two bottles chilling.

As instructed by Linda, I wore one of my new suits with a new, tailored white button-down, minus the jacket and tie, sleeves and pants rolled up a couple of times, going barefoot...oh, and no underwear.

Linda, Mama, and Mar had turned one of the bedrooms into a 'dressing room', complete with a shower and a large makeup vanity table, and when Lin stepped out, I said goodbye to my soft cock for the rest of the night.

She wore a long-sleeve, sheer knit cover-up dress that almost covered her glorious ass, her cheeks just peeking out. A white satin G-string set against her golden-brown skin made my mouth water, and she opted against a bikini top, her dark gray nipples peeking through the knit material. Her hair was piled up on top of her head, a few tendrils reaching her long, lovely neck. She was a vision, and I fell in love all over again.

"You like?" she asked, spinning on her bare feet, her nails a bright white.

"Jesus," I managed, Lin giggling and reaching up to kiss my cheek.

"I love your suit," she said, softly, straightening my vest.

She took my hand, and we went downstairs and outside, the worst of the heat gone, a pleasant breeze chasing the humidity away, dark clouds in the distance.

Miss Ruth stepped out of the cabana, ruffling her spiky hair, breaking stride as she gawked at Linda. She wore a pink, button-up mini-dress that barely cleared the ass I'd dreamt of for so many years. She'd chosen to button just the one at her belly button, revealing glimpses of her shaved pussy and small breasts with every step she took.

She chuckled and walked up to us, squeezing our hands.

"Beautiful, the both of you, absolutely beautiful. Anthony, I love your new suit, it fits you perfectly. And Linda, honey, you make me wish I was forty years younger. Simply stunning. Anthony, may I have some wine, please?"

I bent down and kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful, Miss Ruth. Wine comin' up."

I helped them into their seats and poured each of us a glass, before sitting beside Lin.

"Thank you, Anthony. As we get ready to leave, the only real regret I have is not having had you two around to enjoy longer. The things I would have loved to show you and exposed you to, though I will say, you seem to be having no small number of adventures.

"Linda, honey, tell me your wedding plans. You've hired Ronny?"

We talked and laughed for an hour or more about the wedding, eating and drinking, Miss Ruth giving us a few names we should contact to handle certain things. She was wonderful, and as the second bottle emptied and the sun finally set, I stepped into the cabana, popped a little blue pill, turned on the accent lights, and some music, then drew the mosquito netting around the bed. Finally, I poured three shots of tequila and set them on the counter before returning to the table.

"Miss Ruth, we need to take you to bed now. You old people turn in early and we intend to have our way with you...often."

"Wanker," she said, smiling up at me. I bent down and kissed her, wine and cheesecake on our breath, Linda coming to stand beside us.

We helped her to her feet and held hands on the short walk to the cabana. I handed the tequila around and tried to come up with something profound to say that would encapsulate everything I felt, but the more I thought about all she had done for us, how much we owed her...

Linda touched my arm and I looked up, tears in my eyes. She smiled at me, then looked at Miss Ruth.

"What he's trying to say is, we love you, Miss Ruth. We definitely hope this isn't the last time, but IF it is the last time, let's make it the best time."

I nodded, and Miss Ruth smiled at us, stepped up, and clinked our glasses. The tequila burned going down, and I wiped at my eyes, then held my hand out.

"Miss Ruth, would you dance with us?"

She smiled and stepped into my arms, Lin closing in behind her. We mostly just swayed back and forth, slowly molesting Miss Ruth, unbuttoning and removing her dress, while our hands roamed over her body.

Miss Ruth unbuttoned my shirt and vest, kissing my chest, her hands unzipping my pants and stroking my cock.

We moved to the bed after a while, the mosquito netting billowing around us, as the wind picked up and thunder rumbled in the distance, a typical late-summer storm moving in. I stood by the bed, undressing, watching my petite lovers kiss and fondle one another, Lin slipping down between Miss Ruth's legs, whose back arched as Lin's mouth made contact.

Linda had never been more beautiful, the sheer white cover-up dress against her deeply tanned body shimmering off the glow from the accent lights above, her small, tight ass cheeks separated by the bright-white G-string.

My eyes eventually drifted up to find Miss Ruth staring at me, a soft smile on her face. I blushed and she smiled, holding her hand out to me. I finished undressing and stepped to the side of the bed, Miss Ruth's hand grabbing my cock and pulling me to her, slipping me inside her mouth.

I stroked her hair and played with her breast while her experienced mouth bobbed on my cock, a muffled moan vibrating my shaft, the sensation incredible.

Lin got to her knees and kissed me, Miss Ruth's delicious nectar on her lips.

"Fuck her, baby," she said, lustily, beginning to pull her "dress" off.

"Leave it on," I growled, grasping the material over her chest and ripping it, her dark, inch-plus-long nubs free to grow. Linda's eyes went wide, golden flecks sparking like a welder's torch, then her mouth assaulted mine, Miss Ruth pulling on her freed nipples, hard, Lin moaning down my throat.

"You heard your mistress, slut. Fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am. Get on your hands and knees," I barked.

They looked at me, then one another, and grinned. I much prefer to be on my back, my lover on top, but, on rare occasions, aggression grips me. Linda's attire was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I was about to jump out of my skin.

"You heard him, hands and knees," Linda barked, adapting.

I was standing on the edge of the bed and Miss Ruth backed up to me, my hands guiding her hips until my cock rested inside those beautiful, loose labia, warm and wet, and I began to thrust.

"Jeeesus. Top two," she mumbled.

Lin untied her G-string, tossed it aside, and lay on her back before Miss Ruth, legs spread wide, and curled her finger at our lover, her face the very definition of desire.

Miss Ruth needed no encouragement and lowered her mouth to Linda's sex, her head flopping back to the bed, hands pulling roughly on her nipples.

Lightning cracked nearby and thunder boomed, as I thrusted into my earliest fantasy, my mind pictured that short, black cocktail dress, those legs, and that tight little ass that caused my very first erection. I'm pretty sure those earliest moments of my sexual awakening formed my desire for shorter women (and men), small, tight asses, and gorgeous legs. It didn't take a genius (thankfully) to recognize the similarities between Linda and Miss Ruth, perhaps even my submissiveness, from all those years in Miss Ruth's office, watching her control men twice her size.

"Mmmm, right there, right there, right there, fuuuuck..." Linda rambled, pulling and twisting her nipples, cumming from Miss Ruth's mouth, pulling me into the present.