When We Were Young Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached under Miss Ruth and found her clit, her pussy tightening at my touch.

"Oh, fuuuck yes, fuck me, baby," she barked, slamming back into me, her head hanging low.

Linda crawled around and kneeled next to me, nipping at my nipples and massaging my balls, her other hand rubbing my asshole.

"Fuck her, Daddy, give it to her. Look at her, she loves it. Harder, Daddy," Linda urged me on, as Miss Ruth moaned in front of us.

"Cummmming!" she moaned a few minutes later, loudly, her pussy tightening, squeezing, milking...

"FUCK!" I bellowed, as the skies opened up around us, grunting loudly with each pulse of my cock, a flood of cum mixing with her sweet nectar.

Finally spent, I backed out and grabbed a post to steady myself, Linda's mouth on Miss Ruth in a flash, her upper body collapsing on the bed, ass up high, moaning.

"Oh, fuuuck yes. Eat me, bitch. Eat me! Fuck, that feels so good. God, your tongue feels so good in me. Eat my baby's cum. Fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna cuuuuum," her legs shaking, hands with a death grip on the sheet. Beautiful.

Rain poured down around us, the wind driving it in sheets against the walls of the castle, a mist washing over us as lightning lit up the night and thunder rolled overhead. Linda eased Miss Ruth down to the bed, then turned and knelt before me, nostrils flared, and took me into her mouth, hungry emerald eyes never leaving mine. When I was clean, she stood and pulled me down to her, using her tongue to mark her territory, stroking my still-erect cock.

"I'm gonna take your pretty ass while you fuck her. On your back, slut."

I nodded and lay down on my back next to Miss Ruth, who leaned over and kissed me, still getting her breath back, her hand reaching down to slowly stroke me.

"Thank God for little blue pills," she sighed.

"Ready for more? Not past your bedtime?" I grinned.

"Knobhead. What did you have in mind?"

"I want you on top. Mistress is about to have her way with me."

"Oh, this I want to see. You like her to fuck you, huh?"

I blushed beet red and she rubbed my chest. "Talk to me, Anthony."

"Well, it does feel good, but mostly, for me, it's about giving myself to her, expressing how much I love her. Sometimes, we just stare at each other, the dildo inside each of us, connecting us, and if she's especially dominant and I'm feeling particularly submissive, my mind just kind of, I don't know, goes somewhere. Like I'm floating on a cloud or something, and my whole body just tingles. A couple of times I've just started crying out of nowhere. I'm different, I guess," I shrugged.

Miss Ruth blinked away tears and kissed me softly, her hand stroking my hair. "It sounds beautiful, honey."

"It's magical." I hadn't realized Linda was standing there and had overheard. She was smiling down at me, and the love in her eyes made my chest tighten so I could scarcely breathe. She leaned down over me and kissed me, deeply, Miss Ruth caressing her back.

She raised up after a moment and stroked my cheek. "We're going to fuck you now, honey," my head nodding.

"Have you done this before?" Miss Ruth asked.

I shook my head. "You?"

"Maybe ten times back in the day, with two men. It took some coordination, but when it worked, it was just one long orgasm. But my anal days are behind me, kids, though I do enjoy a finger or two every now and again...but use lube, right?"

We grinned and nodded, Linda standing and coating our purple friend in strawberry lube, Miss Ruth slowly working two well-lubed fingers inside me while I stroked my cock, readying for Miss Ruth.

Linda stepped to the edge of the bed, her cock slowly sinking into me, one delicious inch after another, Miss Ruth watching intently, her palm stroking me. They shared a long kiss and Miss Ruth took a moment to bite one of Linda's inch-long nipples, her knees buckling, the delicious groan making my cock twitch. Then Miss Ruth crawled on top of me and eased herself back, my hard cock eagerly sliding home.

The sub in me reveled at being taken by my mistress in white, her dress ripped open, small tits jutting free, her face a mask of lust, eyes boring into mine, reiterating who was in charge, that whatever she wanted to do to me was what I would receive. I shivered and she smiled, thrusting harder, Miss Ruth smiling at me.

I moaned and my cock twitched inside Miss Ruth's wet, warm pussy, rocking on my cock, her teeth pulling on my nipples, her thumb in my mouth. I had one hand in her spiky hair and the other on her ass, a finger rubbing her little pink rosebud, stimulating the thousands of little nerve endings there.

Linda's strokes became ragged and she came many minutes later, her cock buried against my prostate, gripping Miss Ruth's bucking hips for support. As she took a moment to recover, Miss Ruth slid off of me, her lips on mine.

"I need to enjoy your mistress for a while, slut, and I expect you to give me at least two orgasms, understood?"

I grinned. "Yes, ma'am. Have fun."

Miss Ruth faced Linda and settled herself on my face, and I suckled the loose labia I enjoyed so much, collecting the delicious nectar there before sliding my tongue inside. Mistress started thrusting again, as hail pelted the thatched roof of the cabana, mist drifting over us.

While Miss Ruth rocked back and forth on my face, I let my hands roam over her tiny frame, tweaking a nipple, squeezing her small breasts in my big hands, grabbing her spiky hair and pulling her head back, feeling Linda's mouth on her neck.

I patted the bed, searching for the lube I thought was there until someone put it in my hand. Getting a large dollop, I found her pink bud, two inches above my eyes, and massaged it in. My finger eventually broke through her ring, and nectar squirted down my throat as she came, her thin thighs squeezing my head, her moan louder than the storm.

I worked my finger in and out, just one knuckle, my tongue never stopping, her pussy grinding hard against my mouth and chin. Linda came again, the dildo buried inside me, and I moaned into Miss Ruth, her ass clamping down on my finger, her nectar trickling into my mouth again.

They'd stopped moving above me, and I rested, as well, only my finger wiggled inside her pretty pink asshole. Linda backed out of me, the sudden emptiness such a weird feeling, and Miss Ruth put her hands on my chest. I slipped my finger out, and she crawled off me, collapsing beside Linda.

The mosquito netting blew gently, as a soft gentle rain came down, the storm having moved on. I lifted my head and chuckled, my cock staring back at me, hard as steel; that Viagra's a hell of a drug.

I turned my head to see my lovers kissing softly, staring at one another, murmuring quietly, as their hands gently caressed each other. It was an intensely private moment between two women who, I think, saw a lot of themselves in each other, and I moved quietly to give them some privacy.

As I stepped around the mosquito netting, Linda called out, "Tony?"

"Where are you going?" she asked, as I looked back.

"You looked like you needed some time alone. It's okay."

They looked at each other and nodded. "Wanker," they said to each other, then Lin held out her hand and smiled.

They made space and I lay down on my back between them. "Sorry, I didn't want--"

"Anthony?" Miss Ruth interrupted. "Shut up," and lowered her mouth to mine.

As we kissed, Linda nipped my nipples on her way down my body. "You got two bullets left in this bad boy?" she asked, stroking my hard cock, her teeth scraping a testicle.

I moaned into Miss Ruth's mouth, her hand in my hair, one of mine in hers, the other working a finger back and forth across her rosebud, her groan just so damn sexy.

"Fuuuck, I forgot how good that feels," she groaned into my neck, pushing back against my finger.

"Ready for more? Not too tired?" she said, snarkily, breaking our kiss.

"Knobhead," I grinned.

She threw her leg over and Linda guided her back inside me. "Linda, honey, make yourself useful down there, please. I need more cum inside me," she said, looking over her shoulder.

"Anthony, put the second-best-cock-I've-ever-had to work...twit."

I started thrusting, my hands on her hips, pushing her down to meet my thrusts, her eyes on me, a grin on her face. "That's right, twit, fuck me, honey...Goddammmn, that's nice."

Meanwhile, Linda was on her knees, drizzling lube onto the crack of Miss Ruth's ass, who moaned as Linda's finger popped inside, her other hand working my balls. I was grunting with effort and Miss Ruth reached back, grasping Lin's wrist.

"Faster baby, deeper," her hips undulating faster.

Linda's grin was devilish as she obliged, her arm pumping faster and faster until Miss Ruth shivered and came, legs shooting out straight and shaking, eyes rolled up into her head, her nectar running over my cock and balls.

I never slowed my thrusts, Linda pausing only long enough to add a second finger.

"Yes! Oh, God, fuck me, fuck my ass, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuck...YESSSS!!"

Linda's hand slid off my balls and she shoved two fingers into my loosened ass. I exploded as Miss Ruth was coming down, her moan louder than mine, cum flooding her and dribbling onto my balls.

Miss Ruth's pussy continued to milk me as she slowly ground her hips, her tongue lazily lapping at my sweaty chest and nipples. Linda's finger slipped from our asses, only to reappear in front of us. We sucked at her funky, mostly strawberry-flavored fingers, her lust-filled eyes burning with desire.

"Fuck, that's hot," she murmured.

Miss Ruth pulled herself up to kiss me, my cock sliding free, and Linda dropped between our legs, grinding her pussy on my shin bone, her mouth on both of us, sucking and slurping, licking and nibbling. We moaned as she worked, then Miss Ruth whimpered, "Again, oh myyy," and bit down on my neck as her body twitched and came again.

She was as limp as a rag doll, a hand gently stroking my head, her mouth nuzzling my neck, until she drifted into a light sleep.

Linda continued grinding on my leg, fast and hard, her mouth on my crotch, licking and sucking, determined to get me hard again. Then she sat up abruptly, her lidded eyes fluttering, hands pulling at her nipples, hips a blur.

A moan that started in her core erupted as she came, her head thrown back, back arched, nipple-tipped tits jutted out, and what was left of her knit dress hanging off her body. Her stomach contracted over and over, and she ended up on her hands and knees, her body convulsing, tangled mass of hair hanging over her face as she panted.

It was, uh, intense, and my cock twitched. Linda laughed. She raised her head a little and our eyes met, and for the second time that night, 'submissive Tony' caught a bus out of town. She slowly eased back and sat against the headboard, legs spread wide, damp hair obscuring her face, and curled a finger at me.

I gently rolled Miss Ruth to her back, her eyes opening a little, and she smiled sleepily.

"Rest," I whispered; she nodded once and closed her eyes.

I got to my knees and moved to her, stopped a few feet away, stroked my cock, and stared lasers at the sexiest, sluttiest looking creature I'd ever seen. Her hand fell to her sex, a finger circling her clit, ravenous.

I reached out, grabbed her ankles, and yanked her to me, a gasp escaping her. Eyes never leaving hers, I took her dress in my hands and ripped it down the middle, Linda's whimper further fueled my desire.

She reached for my cock, and I slapped her hand away; her nostrils flared, hair blowing slightly, teeth biting her lower lip hard. I leaned over her, hands either side of her head, and stared into those partially hair-covered eyes, golden flecks glowing, cock poised at her entrance.

I thrusted hard, once, balls deep. Her head slammed back and she groaned, eyes snapping closed. I eased back until just the head rested inside her and waited. Her eyes opened and I thrusted again, her moan loud, eyes shut. I eased back and waited. My love opened her eyes, and still I waited, staring down at her.

A quiet, frustrated whimper escaped her. "Please."

"Please, what?" I said, staring hard.

She hesitated, her eyes leaving mine for a couple of seconds, then came back with the answer I wanted.

"Please, Daddy."

"Good girl," I said, and firmly patted her cheek a couple of times, her eyes registering her surprise. I waited a few seconds until her anticipation turned to confusion, then slammed into her again, and again, as fast and hard as I could.

"OH FUCK!" she barked, loudly, and threw her head back into the mattress, her long, lovely neck stretched before me. I attacked it and her hands flew around my neck, pinning me to her, as I kissed and bit, sucked and mauled, my desire let loose.

She wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted with all the energy I had left in me. This wasn't making love. No, this was just lust unleashed; two people in a desperate need to get off. We threw our bodies into each other with abandon, Linda biting my neck and shoulder between moans, groans, and demands to go faster and 'don't you fucking dare stop'.

Linda had a couple of what I call tremors, mini-orgasms that foreshadowed a major quake on the horizon. Her ears were hot, her breathing got shallow, and an invisible tremor started in her thighs. I knew I would cum when her earthquake hit, no chance I could withstand the vise her walls were about to put on my cock.

I sat up abruptly and gripped those gorgeous, dark nipples, as hard and long as I had ever seen, and pulled. Hard. No warning.

Her back arched, eyes like saucers, and she opened her mouth to scream. Air escaped, but no sound, not at first. Then the dam broke wide open (sorry for the mixed metaphor) and she came, hard. Very hard...her loud moan wonderfully, beautifully obscene. And so did I, whatever cum was left in me spurted into my love, as her juices poured out and down my balls.

"YES!" I bellowed as I came, head thrown back, inadvertently tugging harder on my love's beautiful nubs. Her arms shot up and around my neck, as she pulled herself to me to relieve the strain.

"FUCK!" she screamed into my ear, before rambling overtook her, "Fuckfuckfuckfuck," her body convulsing, as we held each other tightly, slowly regaining our senses.

I eased her to the bed on her back and lay beside her, arm draped across her stomach, head in the crook of her neck. I was panting, and would've paid someone a hundred dollars to get me a bottle of water from the fridge ten feet from where we lay.

"Okay?" I murmured, very gently bathing an angry nipple with my mouth.

She hissed in a breath, exhaling slowly, a hand stroking my head.

"Okay, baby," she said, and I suckled the other as we gathered our wits about us.

"You woke me up," Miss Ruth said from the end of the bed. I glanced up at Linda, a beautiful, shy grin on her face. I chuckled, then laughed, and once I started, I couldn't stop. Linda covered her eyes, embarrassed, giggling and slapping my head, telling me to stop.

I rolled over to see Miss Ruth sitting cross-legged, smiling at us, her eyes wet.

"Move over, Anthony," she said, and crawled between us, Lin and I on our sides.

"Thank you for letting me witness that," she said, quietly. "I'll remember it, and tonight, forever. You are incredible together, and knowing you'll be here just fills my heart with joy."

My eyes wet, I kissed her neck and cheek, while Linda kissed her shoulder.

"It's after three and we need showers. Take me to bed?"

We nodded, and slowly got to our feet, achy and sore. I scooped a surprised Miss Ruth into my arms, her arms going around my neck.

"Wanker," she grinned, then rested her head on my chest.

We gently washed each other in our shower, then climbed into bed just before four, Miss Ruth snuggled between us.

**

Fingernails running up and down my bare back and ass woke me up, sun shining brightly through our window.

"Mmmm, that's nice," I mumbled into the mattress.

"Daddy's got such a sexy butt," a sexy voice whispered in my ear, nibbling a lobe.

"Smoke?" I mumbled.

"Got it in one," she chuckled.

"What time is it?"

"Almost two. Did we have fun with Miss Ruth last night?"

"Mmmm...incredible. They're so damn sexy," I said, groaning as I rolled to my back.

"Hi, honey," I smiled, stretching my achy muscles. "Nice outfit." Smoke's burnt-orange skirt hugged her legs and stopped mid-thigh, a black stretch-top hugged her small breasts, her tight stomach and belly button showing.

"Thanks, Daddy," she replied, giving me a peck on the lips. "Time to get up; Mama has a few errands for us before dinner tonight."

She pulled me up and pushed me toward the shower, telling me about her job and how Sharon was doing while I got myself together and told her about last night.

I was staring at her mouth-watering ass as we walked to her car when a thought hit me.

"Smoke, how do you, uh, hide your cock when you wear something so tight?"

She checked we were alone, then pulled her skirt up and explained 'tucking' to me, how she made a 'gaff', and so on.

"It's not uncomfortable?"

"Well, untucked is better, but it's not bad. And I don't do it very often, mostly just on weekends now that I'm working."

I smoothed her skirt down and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, honey," and she squeezed my hand.

I munched on an apple while Smoke drove, pulling over before we reached the guard shack. She checked her makeup in the mirror, then hiked her skirt up a few inches, her beautifully tanned legs on display to just below her crotch. I raised my eyebrows at her and she giggled.

As we pulled up to the gate, I saw Andy step out to meet us. The same grumpy Andy I'd done night rounds with a couple of weeks back with his partner, G. The same Andy with a pregnant wife at home.

His face lit up when he recognized the car and Smoke lowered her window and came to a stop.

"Miss Smoke, you're not leaving us so soon, are you?" Andy said, leaning in close to the window, his hand resting on the lowered window, pausing when he saw me.

"Mr. Webster."

"Hi, Andy," I said, busying myself with my phone, tapping out a long, fictitious text message, watching out of the corner of my eye.

"We're just doing some shopping. Why? Would you miss me, Andy?" she said in her most-feminine voice, putting her hand on his, her big, brown eyes sparkling.

His smile was predatory, his eyes ogling her gorgeous gams. "I would, Miss Smoke, I really would."

"That's so sweet," she said, patting his hand. "We won't be long. You'll be here when we get back, I hope?"

"I get off at six, Miss Smoke."

"Naughty boy," she giggled, and Andy laughed. She waggled her fingers and we drove on.

"Tease," I grinned, stroking her thigh.

"I know," she sighed, "But it's such a rush, and I'm really careful when and where I do it. And when I'm certain I'm safe."

We went to a bakery and picked up a couple of large cakes and a couple of hundred cupcakes, then to the grocery store for a few last-minute items.

Smoke got a few looks from men we passed, turning to check her out, and I couldn't help a grope or two as she leaned over to put the cakes into the trunk, her hand swatting mine away, a grin on her face when she turned around. She locked her hands around my neck and kissed me.

"Tease," she said.

"Or a preview of a coming attraction."

"Promises, promises. I like kissing you in public, knowing most of the men wishing they were you right now would freak out if they only knew."

"You're so fucking beautiful, honey, I really don't think they'd care."

Smoke beamed at me, wrapping her arms around me. "Thanks, Daddy," she whispered.

Andy was busy with a FedEx driver on our return, reluctantly waving us through, Smoke blowing him a kiss.