When Wishes Have Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his hands squeezed the firm flesh beneath her top, Alicia's cleavage showing tantalisingly through the open buttons of her top, Alicia bit her lower lip, her eyes shining playfully.

"Fuck! You're such a hot slut!" Her boyfriend's friend said breathily as he enjoyed having his dick buried in her hot pussy and his hand groping her large tits. "I know my dick's bigger than Nick's, but tell me Liss, does he fuck you this good?"

Alicia's face took on a mischievous look as she panted hard from the fucking she was receiving. Moaning softly, she replied.

"Ohhhmmm! It's...oh....it's not enough you're fucking your friend's girlfriend...ummm...you want me...ugh...uhhhhh...yeeess...ugh fuck me with that big fucking dick baby...yeah...oh...you want me to tell you you're better than him too, huh?" She managed to reply teasingly between moans and groans that echoed around the apartment.

"Only if it's true." Came the confident reply from the man, who wasn't her boyfriend, who was ramming his hard dick into her so good!

Smiling wickedly, Alicia replied.

"Uhnn, I can't believe how fucking arrogant you are." She said breathily, once more grasping the counter with both hands momentarily before the hot, cheating girlfriend placed one hand behind her to steady herself as her body rocked back and forth from the force of Eric's thrusts deep into her.

Eric simply gave her a 'I know' expression as he continued to squeeze and maul her big tits through her top, enjoying the feel as the flesh moulded in his hands, using the large tits to help as he slammed his dick home into her again.

"Uggghhhhhhh!" Alicia groaned in a shaky voice before she managed to pant out lustfully, "Ohhh, ummm, fuck me baby, fuck me good! OH YES! UGH! Ohh, you're soo fucking good! Oh Eric, you're so much bigger, ugh, so much fucking better at screwing me than Nick baby...oh Eric, oh fuck, keep fucking me baby...give me your big cock! OH YES!"

The last words came out a loud shouting-moan as the stunning brunette threw her head back, revelling in the relentless pounding her boyfriend's friend was giving her, the fucking she had so desperately needed since she swallowed his huge load of cum the night before.

With her head hanging back, her eyes squeezed shut, all that existed to Alicia Brookes right then was that huge pole sliding swiftly and powerfully deep into her, deeper than ever before, filling and stretching her like nothing ever had before, and the fiery rough touch as Eric mauled her large bouncing tits harder and harder. Fuck! She was in ecstasy! Never had she needed to be screwed so badly in her life before, and having sex with her boyfriend's friend, in their kitchen, while Nick didn't know...FUCK!...Alicia felt as if her mind was going to explode!

Letting out a loud, deep groan, Alicia once more looked up, animalistic lust raging in her eyes as she grabbed Eric's shoulder with one hand and pulled his hand from her tits with the other. Staring wildly into her boyfriend's friend's eyes, Alicia began unbuttoning the rest of the top.

"You like my tits Eric?" Alicia growled lustfully, her fingers flying on the buttons revealing more of her luscious cleavage with each move. Eric stared hungrily as she worked. "Umm, you want to see Nick's girlfriend's tits Eric while you fuck her? You want to watch my tits bounce while you stuff me with your big fucking cock hmm? Yeah, fuck me Eric, fuck Nick's girlfriend and make her a cheating slut for your dick!"

As the last button came undone, Alicia placed her free hand behind her revealing her large, glorious tits to her boyfriend's friend as he continued to impale her on his huge, hard rod. With every powerful thrust Eric made, Alicia's big 36D tits shook and bounced lustfully in the confines of her black lace bra that was clearly on show as her purple top hung open to her stomach, all the buttons undone.

Despite having already seen her naked and having already had sex with her, Eric was transfixed between staring at her big tits as they strained against the lace bra and jumped with each slamming of his hard cock deep into her wanting pussy, threatening to come out of the thin garment at any moment, and between her sex-hungry, ecstatic, pleasure-filled gorgeous face as Alicia moaned lewdly and loudly, groaning happily as he fucked her senseless like she wanted.

"Fuck, I wish Nick was here to see this!" Eric grunted as he reached in her top to squeeze her tits over her bra.

"Ugh, ohhummm, would you fuck me in front of him?" Alicia panted heatedly, her pussy blazing with excitement.

"Yeah! Fuck! I'd show him how to fuck his own girl!" Her boyfriend's friend grunted proudly and Alicia moaned lowly.

"Ohhh, I still can't believe we're doing this." Alicia moaned, her eyes rolling back as she thought of what she was doing and who with.

"Perhaps this will help!" Eric growled arrogantly as he thrust particularly powerfully, bringing a sharp, loud pleasure-filled shriek from the hot, horny girlfriend.

The long, thick, rock-hard cock felt so incredible sliding so deep into her with such force! Oh, fuck, it felt so fucking thick...Alicia felt like her pussy was being stretched by this huge monster...her pussy gripped the thick shaft tighter than when she had sex with Nick, and oh fuck, she thought he made her feel good...Eric just made her feel...incredible.

"Ohhhhmmm!" Alicia moaned loudly, squeezing her eyes shut a moment before she opened them and stared into the eyes of her boyfriend's friend as he continued pounding her mercilessly with his huge dick.

Gripping his shoulder ever tighter, Alicia felt her big tits jiggle and jump with each powerful thrust, with each surge of pleasure that blasted through her. Fuck she felt good!

"Ummm, yeah, oh baby, oh fuck...yes...ohummm, give me your big dick baby! Oh yeah, fuck me Eric...ughhmm...fuck me hard like that baby! UH YES! OHH!" Alicia growled lustfully, finishing off with a loud shout she was sure the neighbours could hear. Fuck them, let them hear, she was getting the fucking of her life and loving it!

Her boyfriend's friend smirked before he quickly grabbed her large bouncing tits, gave each a harsh squeeze before he briefly pulled her too him by her neck, kissing her in an open-mouthed passionate kiss that filled the room with their heated breathing and Alicia's passion-filled moans. Breaking the kiss, Eric's hand once more found her slim waist, his other still holding her tight ass.

"Umm fuck, you're almost making my tits come out my top." Alicia purred, her eyes flashing with lust as she watched Eric's eyes latch instantly onto her chest. "UGH! Yeah! Ohhhhmmm!"

Eric responded by burying his face between her large, firm tits, biting and kissing them without a care of leaving a mark, not that Nick would notice if he did anyway, Alicia thought with a pulse of naughtiness through her burning body, he would probably assume that Eric had given it to her last night while they had sex in front of him, not that she had screwed him behind his back in their kitchen and loved every second of it.

Grabbing the back of Eric's head, his pace not slowed, Alicia let out a loud groan.

"OH YEAH! BITE MY TITS WHILE YOU FUCK ME ERIC! OHH FUCK! I love your big fucking dick! Ughhh! So fucking good! Yes! Uh, uh, uh...fuck me! Ugh fuck yes!" Alicia groaned deeply, her body tingling all over as Eric's touch, his lips, his teeth and that huge dick...fuck, everything, just made her want to scream!

The hot, horny girlfriend was about to do just that, when suddenly a noise disturbed them, shaking them out of their revelry, though not stopping the illicit sex. As Eric looked towards the wall with Alicia, his face still buried between her huge, magnificent tits, they both locked sight on the same thing...the phone on the wall as it rang.

Nick Greeves finished laughing as the woman closed the door behind her before he turned to the folder in front of him. He hadn't been at work that long and already he had been given more to do, however it didn't seem to dampen his light mood, maybe that was the coffee though, he was on his third since he had arrived.

Looking over the folder's contents, Nick was unaware that right then his girlfriend was unbuttoning her light purple top, revealing her large, swelling tits encased barely in the delicately cut black lace bra to his friend and co-worker as he fucked his huge, thick, hard dick in and out of her very welcoming pussy as she sat perched on their kitchen counter. The loving boyfriend was unaware that his friend, Eric, who he had left alone with his girlfriend naively after last night, had his own girlfriend's legs wrapped around his waist as she moaned in pleasure, relishing every inch and every powerful thrust deep into her body causing her big tits to shake and jump.

Dotting the 'I's' and crossing the 'T's', Nick spent some time going over the papers in the folder, oblivious to his girlfriend's groans of ecstasy or her begging his friend to fuck her with a dick that was bigger than his and that was screwing her so good. Finally, closing the folder and ensuring nothing would fall out, Nick leaned back in his chair, smiling as he thought over getting his fourth cup of coffee before he glanced down at the phone.

Taking the receiver in his hand, Nick dialled the number for his and Alicia's apartment, figuring he would surprise his beautiful, loving girlfriend, something she more than deserved for giving him his fantasy the night before at least. As his fingers pressed the buttons, his friend buried his face in Nick's girlfriend's impressive, and completely exposed, cleavage as he rammed his hard nine inch dick deep into Alicia's burning hot pussy. As the phone was about to ring, Alicia pulled Nick's friend's face harder into the valley between her big tits, groaning in pleasure. As the phone rang...Alicia and Eric stared at it as they continued their illicit fucking on the kitchen counter...and then the receiver clicked.

Alicia panted heavily as she held the phone to her ear and pulled Eric's face deep into her glorious big tits as he continued flexing his hips and driving that beautiful cock deep into her again and again.

"Hello?" The gorgeous brunette girlfriend asked more than a little breathily as she pressed the answer button.

"Liss?" Came the reply from the other end and it took Alicia a moment to recognise that the voice belonged to her boyfriend.

With her head hanging back and her long brown hair trailing down her slender back, relishing the sensations pounding through her, Alicia replied.

"Mmm, hey baby!" She replied to her loving boyfriend as his friend's teeth nipped her soft but firm tits as his huge nine inch dick filled her so full again.

At the mention of the word 'baby' Eric looked up, his hands still holding her as he rammed his hard cock home again and Liss raised her head to look wickedly into his eyes. She couldn't believe they were doing this! It had been incredibly hot before having sex with her boyfriend's friend in their kitchen without him knowing, fuck it had given her exactly the fucking she needed, but now...ohhh...she was on the phone to him as his friend slid his huge, hard, long, thick cock into her again and again. FUCK! This felt incredible!

"You alright babe?" Nick asked sounding generally concerned. Alicia bit her bottom lip as she stared deep into Eric's eyes, her hand holding behind his neck as she smiled dirtily.

"Yeah baby...I'm feeling great!..." She replied before drawing a deep breath and just about stopping herself from moaning loudly into the phone as Eric rammed his entire dick deep into her in one powerful thrust. "Why?" She added in little more than a squeak.

"You just sound out of breath, that's all." Nick asked sounding curious now and Alicia rolled her eyes as his friend continued fucking her on their kitchen counter.

"Oh!" She lightly groaned but turned it into part of what she was going to say. Fuck, her mind was reeling with how hot this all was! "Me and your friend have been playing Guitar Hero...baby. Eric's been nailing me since you left...and you called in the middle of it." Alicia struggled hard to hold back, she wanted to scream with how intense she felt right then, and the whole conversation had somehow invigorated Eric as he was fucking the life out of her now, her long, slender legs bouncing lightly on his ass with each powerful thrust.

"Ah, that explains why you sound like you're concentrating, I bet you'll kick his ass later though babe." Nick replied amusedly completely unaware of the real meaning of his girlfriend's words.

"Mhm...he's got quite the rhythm going baby...he likes playing hard and...and fast." Alicia replied breathily, holding the cordless phone in her tingling hands, her eyes rolling as she clung to his friend's neck for dear life as Eric continued pulling her hard onto his ever-thrusting hard shaft. "He's been taking me over and over since you left earlier...I don't know how much more I can take! Fuck!"

With the last word, Alicia pulled Eric's lips to hers, forcing her tongue into his mouth in a deep, passionate kiss as she groaned loudly into his mouth, unable to hold back any longer as that huge cock of her boyfriend's friend filled her so full she felt stretched and stuffed so incredibly full!

As his girlfriend's lips locked and smacked with his friend's, as she groaned heatedly into his mouth, Nick thought Alicia was growling in frustration as he figured he constant lack of concentration and breathlessness was because she and Eric were still playing. Strangely enough, his gorgeous, sexy girlfriend was playing with his friend, but not like Nick thought, if only he could have seen them right then.

"It's alright babe, you'll beat him." Her loving boyfriend replied reassuringly.

"Mmmm!" Alicia moaned half in response to Nick and half in pleasure as her boyfriend's friend's hand rose to once again grope her big tits roughly through her black lace bra and unbuttoned top.

"Anyway babe, I phoned 'cause..." Nick began to say, taking her response as if she were concentrating on the game, which she was, in a way.

However, Alicia didn't hear the rest as she was too caught up in the moment, in the intense feelings that Eric's big dick was forcing through her as he pounded his hard cock into her again and again as they kissed hotly. Lost in the hot embrace, the intense fucking, Alicia wrapped both her arms around her boyfriend's friend's neck, the phone still in her hand as Nick continued talking unaware of the whole situation, and pulled herself tightly against him, pressing her large, firm tits hard into his naked chest...the feeling was incredible through her thin lace bra...and wrapping her legs tightly around him as she clung to him while he proceeded to fuck the life out of her. Each powerful thrust of that amazing dick drove the air from the stunning girlfriend's lungs, and Alicia moaned loudly into Eric's mouth as she clung to him, holding tightly as Eric began fucking her so hard her tight ass began lifting slightly from the counter.

All the while Nick talked, taking his girlfriend's silence for her concentrating on the game, and the distant moans, muffled by how she held the phone as she clung to his friend's neck, as occasional half-concentrated replies, and all the while, Alicia felt the growing of the most intense orgasm she had ever felt deep within her body...her whole body tingling and on fire.

Eric gripped tightly to Alicia's slim waist, pulling her hard toward him as he continued thrusting up, hard into her, causing her tight, firm ass to jump lightly from the solid counter. Her tongue danced with his own as their lips mashed hotly, both breathing heavily as Eric's naked, unprotected, rock hard dick slid deep into Alicia's hot, tight pussy again and again.

Suddenly, the stunning brunette broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his, breathing heavily as she held her eyes closed, panting and moaning silently with each powerful thrust, the phone still teasing Eric's back as it moved in time with his hard dick entering her.

Eric could hardly believe this was happening. Yesterday he had come over just hanging out with his friend, then he had nailed his friend's hot girl in their bed while his friend watched, then she had sucked him off before swallowing all his cum while his friend lay watching them a few feet away, and now...now he was fucking the life out of her while her boyfriend, his friend, talked obliviously on the phone she held behind his back while accepting his dick welcomingly! Fuck! Eric thought he was going to cum soon this was so intense.

"Fuck you're good." Alicia breathed heavily, still with her eyes closed before she suddenly opened them and seemingly realised that her long-term boyfriend was still on the phone as she once more held the receiver to her ear, though shakily. "Yeah babe" She said to something Nick said as she continued looking down, her face lost in lust.

Eric smirked as he reached up to cup one of her big tits, squeezing it roughly and hard in his hands and relishing the amazing feeling of his friend's hot girlfriend's tits being mauled in his hands while she spoke to her unknowing boyfriend.

Alicia seemed to appreciate it too as she rolled her eyes and began panting heavier, her already tight pussy clenching hard on his invading dick like a vice as her big tits bounced in his hand.

"Hmm? Oh no baby..." Alicia replied as she looked up into Eric's eyes, a sudden sparkle shining in her deep, grey eyes. "...he's been treating me like a lady. I've....I've enjoyed him...being here. We'll have to...have him...over...more often."

Alicia's words were broken by the air being driven from her lungs as Eric rammed his hard dick into her with as much force as he could, though Nick didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary.

For a moment Eric suddenly stopped moving, simply holding his hard dick deep inside her as he let his hands run up her long, smooth legs, cupping her tight ass before raising to cinch her slim waist. Continuing up his strong hands ran over and squeezed her big tits before slowly running over her shoulders and down her back, his eyes always locked on hers as she continued talking to her boyfriend, his friend. The whole sight was incredibly hot. Here he was, running his hands all over his friend's girlfriend, his nine-inch dick buried deep inside her pussy, her legs wrapped around his waist, while she talked on the phone to her oblivious boyfriend.

"No babe, he hasn't 'cum on' to me yet." Alicia replied, her eyes purring as her chest heaved...a truly glorious sight...as her eyes stared deep into Eric's. "...You know I'm only yours." She added before silently mouthing the words 'fuck me' to Eric in a way that dripped sluttiness, her hand slowly sliding down to her large, half-exposed tits.

What could a man do but oblige the lady? And so, with one swift, powerful movement, Eric pulled his dick almost completely from Alicia's tight hole before slamming so hard into her she threw her arm around him, clinging tightly to him before she lost her balance.

"YES!" The gorgeous woman shouted in pleasure, and then added when her boyfriend obviously asked why... "Huh? Oh...hmm...I just took Eric again baby...yeah, looks like I can take him babe...mmm...uh huh...uh....yeah....mmmm."

By the end Alicia could no longer string words together and so resorted to incomprehensible moans and grunts that Eric knew she hoped Nick took to be replies to him and not moans of pleasure.

Giving her a full on dirty smile, Eric leaned closer, whispering into her ear as she held the phone to the other.

"I'm gonna make you scream Liss." He said softly but heatedly.

As he leaned back, his hands grasping her firm ass tightly, Alicia's eyes widened as she realised what he meant and realised that she was still on the phone to Nick. However, the hot girlfriend had no time to get off the phone as the moment he held her, Eric began to pound so hard into her that Alicia's mouth hung open and her ass began bouncing hard on and off the counter.

1...345678