When You are Alone

Story Info
Questions of remembrance.
816 words
4.61
2.4k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties are to be considered over 18 years of age. I wrote this when we discovered my husband had Alzheimer's as a way to remind him that love is unconditional.

Please vote and leave me a comment.

~~~~~

When you are alone and laying in your bed, do you think of her? Do you let your mind wander back to a time when she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your soft lips for the first time? Do you recall the way her hair smelled when you kissed her neck below her ear? Do you think about the way her eyes danced when you reached for her hand and pulled her to the bed?

Do you recall the way she trembled as you slid her shirt over her head letting the cool night rush over her hardening nipples. Or how hard they felt against your tongue when you took one in your mouth. Do you ever think about the gasp that filled the room when your teeth raked over her breast?

When you are alone, do you ever close your eyes and see her standing beside your bed inching her panties down, taunting you, teasing you? Do you still see her kneeling in front of you, skillfully lowering your shorts? Do you recall the way she looked at you, shivering because she was scared you didn't want her, and then the fear replaced when she took your length deep in her throat and moaned at the feel? Can you still see your hand moving to the back of her head keeping her from pulling away?

Do you still remember the way your eyes rolled to the back of your head and your toes curled when she swallowed your hot sticky seed without care?

When you lay in bed and struggle with need do you remember the first time you tasted her? The way you suckled on her clit? The whimpers and moans as she tried to inch away in pleasure? Can you still feel her thighs wrapped around your neck? Do you think about the moment she ripped your face from her soaked lips and kissed you as though it was the last moment on earth?

When you are alone in bed, do you ever think about how perfect she felt under you as you finally seated yourself fully? Do you still hear her gasp at the way you made her feel? Can you still feel her nails on your shoulders as she arched from the bed to take all of you deeper?

When you lay there at the end of the day do you ever think back to her? Do you imagine she is there with you? Holding you? Touching you? Do you see the hunger in her eyes? Do you see the want and desire she knows for only you? Do you see the love she knows?

When you are restless do you remember the first time she rolled you to your back and speared herself on you? Do you recall watching her lean back and play with her erect nipples as she drives her body harder on yours? Can you see the etching of her lips seconds before she climaxes and floods you.

When you lay there alone do you remember how much you ached to fill her with your seed? Do you remember wanting her? Do you think of how you hurried home from work just so you could be inside her again? To have her wrapped her thighs around you and assure you she hungers for you?

When you touch your hard cock do you wish it was her? Do you still recall her soft hand stroking you? Do you remember she would do anything to please you? Do you recall how intense it was making love to her because for her there was no one else?

Do you remember the way she spoke against your shoulder before she fell asleep in your arms? When you wake up do you ever miss her?

When you are alone, do you ever wonder if she is laying awake remembering you? Do you wonder where she is? Do you ever imagine her lying in her bed, playing with her nipples? Do you wonder if she closes her eyes as she touches her clit if she wishes it was you?

When you are alone, do you ever have her name on your lips and wish you had the courage to tell her you still remember? Do you wonder if she remembers as well?

When you wake up alone and your cock is throbbing is it her that your body misses? Does your cock ache to have her again, one last time? Do you wish to find her again and reclaim what you both know was a perfect moment in time?

When you are alone, truly alone, do you know she is alone too?