Lawyer... in my Defense!!

Story Info
A quick seduction before being interrupted.
1.7k words
4.32
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she looked at me. That strong gaze she held over me. The 'come hither' shiver struck me to the core. I knew I needed her then and there. My breathing, panting, yearning increased at a rapid pace that I could barely contain myself. I knew I needed her. She was smart. Sexy. And ridiculously beautiful. She wore a floral blouse. Two buttons from the neck unbuttoned which revealed a hint of lace. Black and delicate, the pattern resting against the top of her breast. Her skin appeared so soft and supple, particularly under the warm glow of the overhead lights. My fingers were longing to trace every inch of her stunning body.

Not yet.

Not yet I tell myself without knowing how much longer I could possibly resist. My eyes continued to trace each button down her blouse, my heart pounding faster, I could almost hear it. I can feel her watching me and I hear her draw a steady breath. She opens her mouth slightly and she catches me staring longingly at her. Then, an announcement comes bellowing over the speaker. Her name, pierces my ears. She was required in the courtroom. Still, she moves her slender fingers ever so slowly up to the top of her blouse as she moves over to the bench of her office. Her fingers trace the buttons round as she gazes into my eyes over and over. She gives me a look of desire. She knows she wants to fulfil this. She slowly starts to unbutton her blouse. Her chest is moving toward me. Heaving. Then dropping back. She's panting. Her red parted lips are teasing me. I want her. I'm on the very edge of my seat. The anticipation of what could possibly happen next is so great and my mind is running wild - is she just a tease? Am I day dreaming? Is this going to happen? I beg to myself.

We appear to be alone.. The thrill of the setting adding to my excitement - the possibility of being caught in the act with her was making my cunt swell. Again, her name comes over the speaker. She doesn't flinch. I'm staring at her and she's staring back at me. Her blouse is completely unbuttoned now and breasts heaving in the black lingerie. She then she softly licks her lips allowing the slightest glint of light to bounce off her supple bottom lip. I'm dying to bite it. I am sitting there imagining doing terrible things to this woman. Biting. Sucking. Annihilating her beautiful cunt folds.The way she looked at me. The sexual tension between us has been steadily increasing. Her flirtatious smile is what first caught my attention, followed by her perfect ass. Her blouse drops to the floor and she runs her hand from her collar bone, over her chest and down past the curve of her hips. It's slow, sexy, deliberate. I move across and stand directly opposite her, face to face. She flashes that flirtatious smile before she grabs me by the hips and shoves me roughly in front of her. She wants to do a little show for me. Standing there with nothing else but a sexy matching set of lingerie. She knew today she was going to seduce me. She was going to make my cunt throb harder than it has in a long time. My heart rate was through the roof. Staring at this body. I could feel my underwear pressing against my clit. I feel my fists clenching. Nails digging deep into my palms.. My fingers cannot dig deep enough into my skin. My cunt is clenched so tight, I can almost hear it throbbing. As she leans in she whispers to me.."Is this what you want?"

Breathless, I mutter something unrecognizable. She pushes herself closer to me. Her thighs wrapping around my leg. She is slowly grinding over my leg. She keeps asking me.. "...is this what you want?" "Uh huh" I blubber. Her hair is up in a classic bun. She loosens it so that now whisps of hair fall over her shoulders. She moves her head down but simultaneously looks up at me with a sexy smile. Those eyes tell me everything I need to know. She is longing to be pleased. She wants to be satisfied. She needs to be satisfied. She begins the physical connection, skin to skin by sucking on my ear lobe. My cunt jolts. Throbs. Bashes against my underwear. She runs her tongue along the edge of my ear. I can feel her soft breaths enveloping my ear. I'm a sucker for her. I need to be inside this woman. I need her to let me take control. I put my arms around her near naked body and grab her ass. It fits perfectly in my hands. I close my fingers, gripping her flesh tightly in my palms and in one swift movement, she lifts her feet from the floor. Her legs move into a natural straddle around my waist. I didn't think it was possible to get any wetter but my underwear has saturated through and my juice is now dripping down my thighs. I start kissing her neck, softly at first and then adding little teasing bites as I make my way around her throat. She bites her bottom lip and unclips her bra - it falls away to reveal her nipples that are so erect, pink and perfect. My hands move around to the top of her thighs and I can feel her goosebumps. I need to fuck this woman. I crouch down to see her panties up close - delicate lace is covering her cunt but I can see how wet she is from the outside. I take the waistband between my fingers and strip her panties off. Her slit is glistening with light flecks of cunt juice that I need to lap up with my eagerly waiting tongue. There's a knock at the door. "Hello?" A voice is muffled. I breathe greedily over her and watch as she bucks her hips towards me. "Is this what you want?" She moans. With that next buck of her hips my warm tongue brushes over her exquisitely crafted slit. She moans. She bucks again. This time I forcefully hold her hips down. I impale my tongue inside her. She lets out a pleasurable whimper. "Fuck me!!" she cries. Whilst holding her down with one hand I roughly slam two fingers into her cunt hole. It's warm. Sticky. It smells almost like it is aching to be pounded. Two fingers move inside her. Slowly at first to ensure this is what she wants. 'Yes!' She cries out loud.

I throb hard. My cunt is painfully throbbing. I need to get this woman to climax. I need her to dribble her sweet juices for me so I can lap them up. I press my tongue again against the top of her slit. She quickly grabs a fistful of my hair and shoves my head deep into her lady parts. She moves my head back and fourth by my hair making my tongue enter and exit her roughly. "My clit!!" She begs me. "Play with my clit, I need you to suckle on me." That's when I started to really get a good rhythm. Fucking her hard - fingers moving in and out of her warm cunt, and tongue working around her throbbing clit. Her hips moving to the same rhythm. She's moaning, I can tell she's getting close. She arches her spine and throws her head back, her tits perked upward. I grab a fistful with my spare hand and squeeze before focusing on her nipples. She gasps as I pinch and pull at her. She grabs my wrist, directing me back down to her hips. "Is this what you want?" I ask.

"Make me cum!!" she begs. I push my fingers deeper inside her, focusing on her G spot- massaging deep inside her. I feel her legs begin to shake with anticipation, she's about to explode her delicious juices. I am so horny, my own cunt is throbbing - the beautiful woman riding my fingers and tongue. I can barely stop myself from cumming in my pants. I honestly cannot take this anymore!

Her thighs are tightening, I feel her insides contract and then..she let's out a moan that can be heard for days. She convulses over my fingers. I can feel her shaking. She's continuing to moan. "Don't stop!!" she begs me. I continue to thrust my fingers pressing down on her. I can feel her again. The anticipation has got me excited. My mind completely focusses on her. Her body. My free hand moves around her hip. Across the back of her lower arch. I scratch my nails deep into her skin whilst still pressing myself deep into her pussy cushion. She feels incredible. I can feel her edging closer to another strong orgasm. She begins panting again. "Baby.." she says. "Make me cum. Please." This time as she cums all over my fingers, nails digging deep into her back, she bites her bottom lip and let's out the sexiest, most satisfying moan. My legs are weak beneath me, the power this woman has over me is incredible. My own cunt throbbing so hard and fast, I simply squeeze my legs together and I can feel myself about to cum. I concentrate my thoughts on what I'm doing to her, her beautiful body takes over and I'm shaking, moaning and cumming with her. All of my senses are heightened. She is sexier than ever. My thighs clenching my cunt I begin to cum with her. She's squirting all over the bench, dripping down her thighs I quickly make use of my tounge and suckle on her thighs lapping up all her sweet nectar. I give her one last flick of her clit with my tongue..

The matter has been stood down in the courtroom.

She shoves me off her. Pushes me into the wall adjacent to her. She says to me in a dark tone, staring deathly into my eyes "bend me over next time, I need a little more excitement."