When You Get Home Today...

Story Info
I text my girlfriend what we're gonna do when she gets home.
1.3k words
4.86
4.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you're at work right now, but, oh my god, baby, I'm so horny. I need to let you know exactly what's on my mind.

When you get home from work, and after you get home from working out that unbelievably sexy body of yours out, I want to fuck you so hard. God, even thinking about your body right now is getting me so wet. You have the most perfect body I've ever seen, you're so hot. I want us to fuck for hours, I don't want us to stop fucking each other until we pass out.

I want you freshly out of the shower, your entire body still a little wet. Your insane abs, your pierced nipples, fuck baby you're so hot. No need for clothes, just sit on our bed. I'll already be naked and waiting. I'll straddle you, and I'll slide my hands behind your head, fingers through your hair, and I'll pull it ever so roughly, and pull you in to kiss you. I love the feeling of our tongues together, it makes me so excited that your tongue will be all over me soon. Our low moans are music to my ears. I want us like that until we can't sit up anymore. I want you to lay me down on our bed, and suck on my neck for a bit, not too long, because my nipples need your mouth on them.

Baby, I LOVE when you suck on my tits, I could have you do it all day. You know I love when you suck them HARD, too, and you do it so perfectly. Today, I want them sucked LONG and HARD, as hard as you can. I want them to have hickies on them, big ones, ones that won't go away anytime soon. You're the only one who will see them too, besides me, of course, and seeing those marks will excite me all over again thinking about you sucking hard on me. Please take your time baby, ugh, I LOVE when your mouth is sucking on them. I want to feel your tounge on them, I don't want you to ever stop sucking hard on my tits, but I know we need to move on.

Then I want you to move your mouth down to my pussy, baby, and I promise you, it's been wet all day. Suck on my thighs just a little bit, but baby, I need your mouth on my pussy so bad. I want your lips on my pussy hole, see just how wet I am for you. It's all for you, I'm all yours. I want you to slowly make long, full licks over my swollen clit. Just like that, slow and long. Keep doing that, baby, it feels so good. I want to cum, but I want to make this last a little while longer. I want to feel your mouth suck on my clit, ugh, baby your mouth feels so good on me. I never want you to stop, just suck my clit, flicking your tounge over me a bit, and then go back to those long, slow licks.

Baby, I'll cum so hard in your mouth, I swear, but when I cum, please don't stop. I want to feel more of you sucking on my clit, please baby, I just want your mouth on me for so long today. I want you to put 2 fingers inside of me, still sucking my clit, slow, hard and deep, as deep as you can, baby, but keep them in there. I want you to finger me, keeping your fingers in me, and lick my clit baby, I promise, I'll cum so hard just for you. I love when I hear you moan a bit when I cum in your mouth. You finger me so perfectly baby, it's crazy. Even when I just see your hands in everyday life, sometimes I get turned on.

Then I want you to lay on the bed. I'll come up to have my face by yours, and kiss you hard, pressing my freshly fucked pussy against your soaking wet pussy. I know I'll get to hear that sexy moan of yours when I do that, and I can't wait. I'll run my hands over your body, now rubbing my clit over yours, I know you love that. I'll move down to your pussy right away, I need to taste you. I know your nipples are overly sensitive from your piercings, so I know to admire them visually only. God your pussy is so amazing, I can't wait to take that all in my mouth. I love feeling how wet you are on my tounge.

I'll start by lightly sucking on your clit, loving when you gasp a bit and arch your back when I do it. I'll then find the right rhythm to lick you, absolutely loving every second of it. I love hearing you moan, gasp, pant, I love that I'm the one making you feel so good. I'll shove my tounge so far in you, as far as I can, and I love that feeling. I'll keep tounge fucking you, until I know I need to feel your clit again in my mouth. I'll lick you and suck your clit until I know you're about to cum, and then I'll hold my position, your hands holding my head where it's at, and hear you moan and cry out loud, while I feel a bit of your cum gush out a bit. I quickly swallow it, licking you just a little bit longer, before I passionately kiss your clit and move back up to you.

Eating you out ALWAYS gets me so horny, I need to sit on your face. I move myself so my clit is right at your mouth, and I know it's going to feel fucking fantastic. Your mouth on me once again, this time though, I want you to tounge fuck me as deep as you can, baby. Ugh, just like that, it feels so good. Just keep tongue fucking me, nice and deep, until I cum in your mouth again.

I absolutely love to finger you, baby, so I'll get off of your face, and we take a short kiss break. My hand slowly reaches down to your wet pussy, and I moan and tell you I love how wet you are. You usually answer that by telling me I make you that wet. I love when you say that. I rub your clit a bit, but I know you're impatient to have me finger you. I'll slip 1 in, to tease you a bit. I absolutely love fingering you, because I can see to absolute pleasure in your face, and fully hear you moan. I love when you gasp a bit and pull me closer. I kiss you, feeling you panting in my mouth, begging for more, so I put another finger in. Nice and slow and deep, that's how you like it. I love hearing how much you love that. I pump my fingers in you as deep as I can, taking my time going in and out, and I'll put a 3rd finger in you, which drives you CRAZY. Nice and deep for you, baby, until I know I need to curl my fingers up into you, absolutely loving that feeling of you cumming. I love seeing it on your face too, eyes rolled back in your head, crying out, until you've had enough.

But that's not all I want to do tonight baby.

I want to take out our double sided strap, you put your part in first, and sit up on the bed, back against the headboard. I want to straddle you, kissing you, while putting my end in. I want to ride you like that while you bring your mouth to my nipples, and suck them as hard as you can again. I'm not sure how long we are going to last like this, but I hope it lasts a while, because it'll feel amazing. I want us moaning, I want us fucking, I want our hands all over ourselves. I want us fucking each other like that until we cum so hard, we pass out asleep.

I can't wait until you get off work today.