All Comments on 'When You Really Trust the Tape'

by IAmControl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Really liked this story, can we have more please!

IAmControlIAmControlover 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

It would be my pleasure - anything that keeps you in front of your screen where I can, heh, show you more of my special content is exactly what I want... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your writings all make me want to see more of your special content .... seems like a win-win !!!

IAmControlIAmControlalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Then read on, dear Anon, and enjoy - my stories are yours, just as you've become my toy... ;) (sorry, I had to - thank you so much for enjoying!)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love love love your writing and your thoughts! Love how your stories pull me in deeply ... As if I am in the middle of your thoughts! Love having you in control!!

IAmControlIAmControl10 months agoAuthor

As you should, my Good Reader - be sure to keep cumming back to me again to sink deeper and deeper each time, letting me take greater and greater control of you, becoming more and more mine with each read until you exist, feel and think solely for the pleasure I grant you... Very good, little Reader. Very... Goood... Heheheh...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIAmControl@IAmControl
EMC/Hypnosis, Transgender/transformation (with a M>F preference) Lesbian, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Bimboification & Dollification and light BDSM story lover with a passion for quality authoring, sensical story writing, and unique, believable concepts. I write what inspires me...