All Comments on 'Where Angels Fear to Tread Ch. 03'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Where do you find the time?

To write so many different stories at once. I struggle to keep on track with just one story. Not that I'm complaining, more for me to read.

Really liking how this one is shaping up. Looking forward to reading more.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 14 years ago
Good

Its a really good story line and plot wouldnt mind if you started it back up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Thanks for continuing on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please continue... please.

I'm loving this storyline. It's very promising and sooo unique... you've got to continue this... is this going to be one of the hunter series stories? great... but, please, do continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please!

Please continue with this story! It's so unique and different from everything else. But I would've loved it if it included romance.

perseygoddessperseygoddessalmost 14 years ago
love it.

More please. Its fun, quirky and just a touch of morality

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

I liked the satirical take on religion. I think you should have taken out the part with Rayne Hunter b/c it seemed strange that she would arrest him for being a good samaritan even if she did want to confirm his identity. And moreso, b/c you put the opening for a story that would continue...having God say that David and her had to know each other b/c he'd help her....but that storyline isn't developed. If you had chosen to go ahead with it I'm sure it would have been awesome. The rest of it I loved. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MOAR

Very nice, very captivationg, moar please :P

kitten2102kitten2102over 13 years ago
more please

This is different from your other stuff but I love it - its quirky and has me hooked. Please continue it...

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Please finish!!!

You have peaked my curiosity with this story of David Stewart and Rayne Hunter.....please finish this story. I seem to keep reading a lot if your stories that need to be finished and I am on the edge waiting for them!!! Thank you for reading my comment.

Gorilla_LibrarianGorilla_Librarianalmost 13 years ago
Pretty please?

I'm so intrigued by David, and love all the forms that God takes. May we have another installment? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please write more of this story... I need to know!!!!!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
Another one

Danielle you could be ne of the best witers hre if you would only finish you stories.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
And again

This is getting so frustrating

Why dont you finish your stories?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Plz continue

so fun so far, dont stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plz continue

i like the setting so much

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Keep going!

It's just getting good.

I like how each adventure is pretty much complete in itself, but I still want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES