All Comments on 'Where Did She Go Pt. 02'

by Billyslate

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 1 year ago

It was just as brilliant as all your other stories you have written Billyslate and cannot wait for your next story hope you keep writing please as your stories for as tells a story and one you can follow to the end thank you. xxx

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

BillySlate, you did it..

I love this story, so much, thank you very much..

Took a little time to read, cuz other thing coming up..

But now I'm looking forward to your snext story..

You did a splendid work on this one..

Cheers, and good luck with new stories

Belinda

BillyslateBillyslateover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Foxy/Belinda,

Thanks for your awesome comments on Where Did She Go PT: 01 & 02! I certainly enjoyed writing this story, which was requested by Belinda.

I am currently writing (WIP) 2-stories which will complete the year 2022 & start the year 2023. The story ending 2022 is the 2nd story of the Love Is Where One Finds It, group. It will definitely be 2-parts since the PT: 01 1st-Draft is written.

The early 2023 story requested by Foxy is A QL P 05: ADVENTURES featuring the 3-GU & 1-Howard University female students who ended 04: REUNION.

Both stories are written in my usual style, highlighting powerful women, family living, and the impact of lesbian love. I will update both of you as the 1st story moves along toward publication in DEC 2022. This story continues with the sports theme of Where Did She Go, but is not golf.

I am researching components to start a new storyline for an eighteen month run, staring spring 2023 and am open to suggestions from you both.

Thanks again for your continual encouraging comments on my writing.💐🖋️💐

Cheers,

Billyslate

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

Hey Billyslate.

Thanks for your comment.. Was a big pleasure, learning a bit more about you.

I like and love your writing style, and look forward to read more from your hand. Future seems to be good with the new stuff. Reunion was great, so I am happy to hear, there will ne a sequel to that.

Cheers

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyslate@Billyslate
Enjoys Life And Life Experiences! 10 APR 2024 Running From Love Pt. 02-Will release to LIT this week Running From Love Pt. 03-Conclusion to release to LIT in early MAY 2024 16 MAR 2024 My lesbian stories are strictly Vanilla Romances, so there are no bar pick-ups or casual...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES