Where Did That Come From

Story Info
Wife decides we need to swing.
1.4k words
3.02
14.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came out of nowhere. Maggie and I have been married for over fifteen years, and she is about as cold fish as you can get. I think she has a great body, tall, graceful, fantastic ass, and knockout long legs. She could have easily been a model. Maggie is cute as hell, has a fantastic smile. Everything is going for her except her self-esteem. Very body-conscious. Old lady bathing suits and granny panties the whole shooting match. We are down to once a month sex if I need it or not.

She really didn't have many close friends till our new neighbors moved in, Jan and Ralph. She and Jan have become very close, back and forth at each other's house each day. I started to notice slight changes; Maggie started wearing tighter Jeans and lower-cut blouses. I noticed she was starting to wear lace undies, that kind of turned me on. The changes were gradual, and I didn't notice at first.

Then it came; we had just climbed into bed and kissed good night when Maggie looked at me and asked what I thought of swinging.

"Swinging, I gasped; where did that come from?"

"I've been thinking about it," she said

"As much as you like sex, what would make you think of that? It would entail no-holds-barred sex?"

I got a gruff goodnight, dear, and she rolled over and went to sleep. Then, about two weeks later, the next shoe fell. We had an after-dinner drink, and she handed me an envelope. I looked at it, turned it over, and finally opened it. The envelope contained about a dozen pics of Maggie, in everything from a see-through nightgown to bare naked, legs spread.

"Maggie, where did these come from?"

"You don't need to know that, John."

"What do you mean I don't need to know?" mad as hell.

"John, I asked you about swinging; you weren't interested. Well, I'm fucking someone now."

"Stunned, Maggie, you have a boyfriend, how could you?"

"No, no boyfriend, I'm just fucking him. It started innocent, then he started following me, pestering me for sex, so I agreed to give him a blowjob in hopes he would go away. He ended up fucking me for hours in every way imaginable; I couldn't resist. I thought it was over one time and done, but he had pictures soon I was fucking him and anybody he wanted. I am incapable of saying no.

I stormed out, got drunk, and went to stay with my sisters. About two weeks later, I called Maggie and asked to see her. She told me she was having a pool party that Friday night, and I was welcome to come. But that she had security, so I would have to behave, and if I couldn't handle it, to leave. Invited to my own damn house.

I showed up the door was locked, my old key didn't work I rang the bell, some sweet young thing in a skimpy bathing suit answered the door and let me in, told me to change into my bathing suit before going out the pool. I started to protest when a rather large guy in a security uniform came out of the kitchen, slapped the sweet young thing on the ass, and thanked her for watching the door. Oh, shit, I went into the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit. When I came out, the guard held out his hand.

"Car keys"

"What the hell for," I demanded.

"Easy, too much to drink, you don't get your keys back."

I headed out to the pool; it was crowded; I saw Maggie on the other side of the pool practically naked, postage stamps covering her nipples and a skimpy triangle covering her pubes. She was talking to a guy who had his hand on her ass. She saw me, waved, and started towards me. I had a rampaging hard-on. She came over, kissed me, and sat.

"Nice to see you, John."

"You to Maggie, I would really like to get back together."

"That's up to you, John, if you can accept the new me fucking other men."

"I can try if I can, I get all marital rights back?"

"Privileges yes, rights no."

I realized she was telling me I would have no control over her. I still loved her desperately and was willing to try it. About that time, a guy with an obvious raging hard-on came over and kissed her then followed her into the house; I started to get up to follow when Jan sat next to me,

"I wouldn't do that, John, she said quietly. But, if you do, you will be out of her life forever."

"What is she doing?"

"I think you know John."

I sat and thought for a while. Then, about twenty minutes later, Maggie and her friend came back out, him with a satisfied smile and her with a fresh fucked glow. I went over and kissed her and told her I would be filing on Monday.

Our divorce was rough. I took her to the matt, cleaned her out, forced her to sell the house. Only saw Maggie once during the whole proceedings. The way she was dressed was a shock; she looked like a streetwalker. After that, my daughter came to live with me. A year after the divorce, I heard that Maggie was homeless and on drugs and booze. I hated that for her. Then, two years later, Jan showed up at my door.

"What do you want, Jan?"

"John, Maggie needs you; she is in the hospital in severe condition, one of her johns beat her badly."

"Why should I care, Jan?"

"Because you both still love each other, after you refused to accept her new lifestyle, she began a downward spiral."

"Where did all this come from, Jan?"

"Maggie met a friend of ours, a Mark Swanson, a very charismatic man. He stalked Maggie till she succumbed, then she couldn't turn back; he started blackmailing her, actually pimping her out. She was so ashamed she couldn't tell you."

"She managed to break away from him, but he harassed her for months, even had her gang banged. It destroyed what was left of her."

A couple of days later, I went to the hospital to visit, I took our daughter, so I was allowed in. I couldn't believe how she looked; it brought tears to my eyes. So after that, we started regularly visiting till she was finally ready to be released.

"Where are you going to go?"

"I don't know," she answered.

"Well, you still need care; you can stay with us till you are fully healed, no strings or demands attached."

So, she came to stay with us. She bonded with her daughter, and they grew very close. She found a job and was doing well. During that time, I didn't see much of her. I had her in a mother-in-law's apartment attached to the house. I kept to myself; Then, I received a dinner invitation from her. I thought it's interesting, so I met her for dinner. When I arrived, I realized it was one of our favorite spots years ago. When I approached her table, I was awe-struck; she was stunning. I could not believe how good she looked. We chatted most of the night, even took a turn or two on the dance floor, almost like old days.

The following week she was getting ready to move out, get back on her own two feet, and I invited her to lunch.

"Where do we go from here," I asked

"Where do you want us to go, John? It's always been up to you."

"What do you mean," I stammered.

"John, I can never go back to normal married life; I've been through too much; I asked you about swinging when everything fell apart. It was after I met mark you would have been strong enough to keep me from him. I wasn't strong enough to do it on my own."

"You know I still love you, Maggie, you are my one, and only I want you back."

"You realize the things I've done, the men I've been with, and you still want me back?"

We did a trial period and were remarried six months later. Our sex life is something most men dream of. We travel every few months to swing to satisfy Maggie's strange passions. It seems that Mark led Jan down the same path as Maggie, except Jan's husband stepped in. I don't know all the details, but Mark was out of the Svengali business after Jan's husband got done.