Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 10

Story Info
Steve pimps Jan out to a convention of engineers.
12.6k words
4.3
24.5k
21
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 10.

It had been a revelation for me and I lay prone on the bed in shock from what Jan had said. Jan was telling me the story, with all of the gory details, about her extra week in St. Louis with Steve. She had first opened up the webpage for a high-end fetish escort service that was password protected. One of the links on the webpage led to a roster of stunningly beautiful women who were discretely available, to members of the service, to satisfy their varied sexual proclivities. What had stunned me the most was that Jan, my wonderful and intelligent wife, was one of the escorts available for hire. Included on Jan's pages were semi-nude and nude erotic photos of Jan advertising her charms and the sexual services that she was available to perform for discriminating members. The photos revealed her entire body in a variety of seductive poses without revealing her identity.

I have to admit that I was angry, disappointed, hurt, excited, aroused, and more attracted to her than I had ever been in my life. She had changed from the newly minted hotwife that I had left in the care of Steve, a man who I had thought was our friend, into a high-priced fetish performing escort. The sexual nature of my lovely Jan had been transformed from shy and demure into open, assertive, and highly sensual. I had a now totally erect hard-on throbbing beneath the sheets as Jan continued her story.

"After I was finally able to calm down from Steve harsh slap into reality I decided that I needed a shower. Steve of course joined me in the shower. I wanted to be alone but he obviously had other ideas.

"So Jan after we are done here I want to take you out for a nice seafood salad before I take you to get ready for the party." Steve said as he slipped into the shower and began rinsing his tall and muscular body.

"I would love a seafood salad." I replied as I began shampooing my hair. I felt Steve's fingers begin to lightly caress my head and scalp as he assisted me in my efforts to remove all traces of our sexual activities from my body. I slipped my own hands from my hair and gave out a deep sigh as I loved having my hair washed by someone else.

After the shower I dried and styled my hair while Steve dressed in the other room. I then applied my usual make-up paying close attention to my eyes with their long artificial lashes. It made me wonder why I had not considered wearing artificial eyelashes before as they made my eyes looks so much different; so alluring. I came out of the bathroom and found that Steve had laid out an outfit for me to wear for dinner. It consisted of a pair of silky black thong panties, a matching lacy bra, a light colored summer dress, and a pair of high-heeled sandals.

"That is a nice outfit Steve but they do not look like party clothes to me." I said as I sat on the bed and began dressing in the pretty underwear.

"Oh yeah, about that." He began. "We are going over to the hotel afterwards and Nicole is going to help you get dressed for the party."

"Who's Nicole?" I asked as I fastened the barely there bra.

"Ah she's the girl who trains all of my other girls for me. She will be at the party too." He replied and we both finished dressing.

I was beginning to feel anxious about the evening's activities and I believe that Steve could pick-up on my emotions as he pulled me in for a big kiss and a tight hug. He whispered softly to me as he held me in his arms. His strong arms felt wonderful and calming as he held me wrapped up in them. My mood was a bit better but not great.

"I know what you need to take the edge off." Steve said with a grin.

He broke the embrace and walked over to small zippered leather case that I knew he carried at all times but was now on a small table beside the bed. He opened it and took out an orange plastic pill bottle. He popped the lid and extracted one white oval shaped pill and held it up to my view. I recognized it right away; Xanax.

"No Steve, not Xanax, please." I said pleadingly. Steve had plied me with Xanax before when I was feeling anxious and I did not like the effects. I never felt like myself and I seemed to lose my inhibitions and some of my awareness of what was occurring around me.

"No Jan you need this, it will help you relax and enjoy the evening." Steve insisted and I took the pill from him and the offered glass of water and swallowed them both. I was now feeling anxious about the party, the situation and the side-effects of the tranquilizer I had just taken.

Steve drove up to a well-appointed restaurant in the downtown area where he was immediately recognized by the hostess but the owner himself seated us in a corner booth overlooking the entire restaurant. He and Steve chatted amicably for a few minutes after we were seated. He then left after Steve introduced me to him. Steve ordered a bottle of white wine for the two of us from the waitress. I knew that I needed to be careful drinking after taking Xanax but I was feeling more relaxed already.

One of the effects of Xanax that bothered me the most was the feeling of being out of it; not being totally aware of what was going on around me and not feeling in control. I would find myself spacing out at times; getting lost in my own thoughts. Conversations become difficult to follow and I would lose my thought in the middle of a sentence. I guess you could say it turned me into a bimbo.

When dinner was finished Steve and I got into his SUV and he began driving to the Hyatt Regency hotel where a group of civil engineers was having their annual conference. I struggled to remember what we discussed at dinner and I was not sure how much of my shrimp salad I had actually eaten. Often I would be staring out of the window and just losing myself in the passing city lights that were just beginning to come on. At those times I would shake my head and try to rouse myself from my semi-conscious state. Steve finally noticed that I was having some difficulty staying awake.

"Jan you look like you could use a little bump. Wait until we get to the hotel." Steve said in a pleasant voice.

"Okay." I mumbled and tried to stay in the moment.

Steve parked the large and shiny SUV in the parking ramp and we both took the elevator to the main lobby of the hotel. From there we took the main elevator to the 2nd floor where Steve had booked 3 rooms for the evening; once again he had received a special rate. We walked to the room and Steve knocked on the door. Nicole opened the door almost immediately.

"Steve, Hi, your looking good." She said with a big open smile. "Oh and this must be Krystal." She said first hugging Steve and then pulling me into a firm embrace. She kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear. "Aren't you a cutie?"

"Hi Nicole." I slurred and returned her hug. Her perfume was an exotic scent and seemed to fit her well. I appraised Nicole and she appeared to be in her thirties; a bottle blond with a shapely body and heavy but very well coordinated make-up. Her bright white smile revealed perfect teeth behind slightly plump lips. Her breasts were quite large and stood out firmly from her chest.

She broke the embrace and stepped back a couple of feet from me. She gave me a complete up and down viewing and then she motioned for me to turn around. I assume she liked what she saw as I felt her hand pat my butt but being very relaxed I did not respond.

"Damn Steve what have you done to this poor girl; she can barely stand." Nicole admonished him as her hand remained on my ass just rubbing and caressing it gently.

"Um yeah, Xanax, she was nervous so I gave her some." He replied looking sheepishly at Nicole.

"Jesus, how many did you give her?" She asked and then turned me so that she could look into my eyes. "How you doing honey?" She asked me as she placed her soft hand on the side of my face.

"I'm just a little out of it." I mumbled quietly.

"No problems I have something for both of you." Steve said with a wide grin while holding up a small clear baggie containing a white powder. "I thought you could use a bump."

"Excellent!" Nicole said with glee.

Steve laid out several lines of cocaine onto a small mirror that Nicole had produced and she took a large hit to each nostril before she handed me the mirror. Steve stood watch over us. I attempted to push the mirror away but Steve firmly held it in front of me.

"Take it Jan; do it." He said firmly while giving me a glare. "You need to get your head in the game here."

Having little choice I snorted the two lines of the fine white powder. I felt an immediate head rush and I felt myself quickly becoming awake. The color and shapes in the room suddenly came into focus.

"Whew, whoa!" I exclaimed as I felt the cocaine's euphoria hit me hard. I looked up and Steve and Nicole were both smiling broadly at me.

"That's a good girl. Now doesn't that feel better?" Nicole said happily.

"Oh yeah!" I replied as I felt my energy returning as I overcame the stupor I had been in since taking the Xanax.

"Couple more ladies?" Steve asked still holding the powder.

"Maybe later." Nicole replied. "We need to get this girl ready to work." Then she took the bag from Steve and set it on the dresser. Steve and she talked quietly together as I worked to overhear their conversation. I could only make out a word or two as they appeared to want to keep their chat private. After the conversation Steve came over and told me sternly to listen to Nicole and he would see me later. With that he slipped out of the room leaving me alone with his trainer.

The next 15 minutes was a whirlwind of activities. Nicole stripped off my dress and I stood before her clad in my thong undies, a lacy bra, and my high-heeled shoes. She had me undo my bra and slip my panties off while keeping on my shoes. She smiled as she walked around me. She not only examined me with her eyes but she had no problem touching me all over. She ran her fingers over my bare pubis.

"Nice, all smooth." She said with a seductive tone as her finger slipped down between my labial lips and over my sensitive clit where it lingered for a few seconds before she stroked it gently. It stiffened from her touch. It was simply a tease as she looked into my eyes and it slid lower and into my vagina.

"Oh aren't we wet?" She said with a smirk as she removed her finger, held it to her nose and gave it a sniff. I shuddered from her ministrations. I felt my face go to a full blush from embarrassment and arousal. It was obvious that between the Xanax and the coke I was feeling pretty nonchalant about her touching me.

Nicole slowly went to her knees in front of me and she grasped me tightly by my thighs and pulled me to her face. I heard her inhale deeply as her nose nuzzled its way between my thighs and into my pussy. She slowly and softly ran her nose up and down my slit and I felt goose-bumps breaking out on my arms and back. Her tongue snaked out and I felt her lick my now erect clit. By this time her hands had slid around onto my buttocks and she gently caressed them as she held my pussy to her mouth. I reflexively spread my thighs as the sensations she was providing caused me to open myself up to her tongue. She slipped her tongue into my dripping vagina. I began to moan and she quickly pulled back and stood up. Her face was wet with my juices and she gave me a large smile.

"Like that honey? Maybe we can play later, hm..." She said with a gleam in her eyes as her hands quickly slipped onto my breasts and she gave them a firm squeeze that finished with her sliding up on to my nipples that she lightly pinched. I felt them begin to stiffen.

"You are just so responsive; this will be fun." She said with a little laugh and she walked around behind me and began caressing and squeezing my buttocks again. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I could not speak from the pleasure and the shock over what had just transpired between us.

"So firm but so soft; has anyone ever told you that you have a black girl's bootie?" She said as she gave my ass a sharp slap and walked over to the closet and opened the mirrored door. I never answered any of her questions because I was stunned by her blatant sexual behavior towards me.

Nicole dressed me in a true G-string panty that simply had a string that settled between my butt-cheeks; it was made from a white satin material. She took her time placing and adjusting it between my cheeks as well as how it covered my mons. I felt violated as she appeared to take great delight in the way she was able to keep slipping her fingers around and into my pussy as she worked. I saw a smirk had settled on her mouth. Then she helped me pull-up a tight leather miniskirt that barely was able to cover my butt as it was so short. It was also low riding on my hips and between that and the tiny silky top she had me pull over my head most of my flat abdomen was revealed as the top hardly covered my modest breasts. The top was also scoop necked so that with very little effort much of my boobs were visually accessible. I felt barely dressed. She then handed me a pair of the highest heeled shoes I had ever worn. They had a 5 inch heel that made walking difficult for me at best. They were a bit too small and pinched my toes slightly.

"You won't be walking that much so don't worry about it." She replied when I had told her that they were too tight and too tall. After I practiced walking back and forth before Nicole she said it was time to refresh my make-up. She pulled me into the bathroom with her and she removed the eye makeup I had applied so carefully earlier. When she was finished with my make-over 20 minutes later I truly looked like a young and sexy escort. I should have felt ashamed but instead I felt giddy and alluring. She had applied much more eye and lip make-up than I had ever worn before and she knew her stuff. She stepped back and appraised her work.

"Krystal honey you look so hot and sexy I would pay to fuck you." She said with a smile.

"Wow Nicole I don't even look like me anymore." I replied as I stared at the reflection of some young hottie in the mirror who stared back at me.

"Your lips could use some work but I did the best I could with what you have. Maybe we should get them plumped up like mine." She said giving me a pout that definitely emphasized the collagen injected look of her lips.

"Ah...yeah...maybe." I replied with a stutter. I had no desire to get my lips plumped with anything.

"I so badly want to kiss you baby but we can't muss your lips." She said with a raised eyebrow. "How about tonight when we get done with all of those nasty men you and me can have a little girl-time?" Then without waiting for an answer she walked out of the bathroom. I stood there in a daze wondering just what the hell was happening here. I was not sure if the confusion was the Xanax, the coke, the hormones, the sexual teasing, or just the stress from being formally trained as an escort. I took another long look at myself and with a slight shudder, strolled out of the bathroom.

"Okay before I give you another little bump how about we go over the rules for tonight." She said seriously as she sat down on one of the two beds in the room and had me sit down directly across from her on the other bed. I felt uncomfortable sitting like this as the tiny little mini easily revealed all of my legs right up to my scantily-clad pussy. There was no modesty available dressed like this.

"Krystal, you and I will be working with Tanya tonight. She is a short and cute little bombshell with big boobs and a big ass. She's a ball of fire and knows what she's doing. She likes dick and loves to get high. She likes girls so if we need to get the ball rolling she and I will do a little girl-on-girl; if you want to join us you can." She said as she looked directly into my eyes.

"Ah no, I'll pass." I quickly replied looking away.

"Suit yourself but the guys love it. Okay we have three rooms for the night. Don't do anything in the ballroom except for a little bump and tickle. All fucking goes on in the room. You take this key." She said handing me an electronic keycard. I took the card from her knowing that this was getting serious.

"You never talk money downstairs. The cost is $100 for a blowjob. You can swallow if you want but unless he pays me more I spit his nut out. A fuck is $200 and everyone wears a rubber, everyone, got it?" She said firmly and waited for a reply from me.

"Everyone wears a rubber, got it." I parroted back to her and she nodded at me.

"It does not matter how much more they offer you to bareback, everyone wears a rubber. They can pull out, take it off, and cum on your tummy, boobs, face, or hair, whatever but not in your pussy, clear?" She said as I felt weird about talking to her about someone cumming on my face.

"Clear." I replied mechanically as I continued to ponder having some guy's cum on me.

"Do you do anal?" She asked.

"Yeah but it is not my preference." I replied.

"Not my preference? Look hon they're paying and if they want your ass you give 'em your ass but only with a rubber and it is $300. We are all charging the same. If they want to tip you, that's yours, but otherwise you collect the money first and afterwards you give it to me. We should each probably do about 10-15 men a piece as some will want seconds, right?"

"Seconds? 10-15 men?" I replied as her words sunk in to my drug-altered brain.

"Good. Now any rough stuff you tell me or Steve and we will handle it. These guys should be easy, right. Okay any questions?" She said as she reached over and grasped my hand. "Honey you're shaking; are you alright?"

"I'm just really nervous. Maybe it's the coke." I replied firmly squeezing her hand. I was feeling awful inside right now. Sure I had been gangbanged, played the hooker game, fucked Steve's bosses but this was totally different, this was for real, and I was feeling kind of sick about the whole thing.

"No worries. Maybe another Xanax? A bigger bump?" She replied as she got up and went over and got the bag of coke. I was starting to disassociate and just let her take the lead. We did several lines of coke and we both sat there and felt the excitement surging through us. I never felt so high.

There was a sharp rap on the door and Nicole went over and after looking through the peephole opened the door. A cute young woman burst into the room and grabbed Nicole in a tight embrace. The two of them hugged and kissed like lovers before finally coming up for air. I could smell the scent of her cheap cologne filling the room. She turned and looked at me.

"So this is the new girl." She said loudly as she walked over towards me.

"Tanya, Krystal; Krystal, Tanya." Said Nicole as her way of introducing us. I went to reach out my hand but Tanya got right into my space and gave me a tight hug.

"Hey were all sisters, right?" She said as she put her chin on my shoulder and hugged me. She kissed the side of my face as she pulled away. "Hey you are a hottie. Let me look at you." She gave me a quick once over and then asked me to turn around.

"Wow! You sure have a killer ass; it will make up for your little titties." She said with a laugh. I felt humiliated but the Xanax just let the feeling pass right through me.

Tanya walked over to Nicole and the two of them began talking. I tried to not listen in and in my current state that was pretty easy. Finally after they finished talking Tanya mixed a couple of drinks and came over and handed me one. We clinked our glasses together. I took a tentative sip and I was glad that I did as the drink was a strong; gin and tonic. I contemplated the wisdom of drinking, doing coke, and taking Xanax but the thought passed quickly. I began to feel the excitement of the evening tingling throughout my body. "This was it; I am finally going to be a whore." I thought as I sipped at my drink.