Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay one more bump and then it's time to p-a-r-t-a-y!" Said Nicole as she handed me a tiny little pill and told me to just take it; no shit. I slipped it into my mouth and washed it down with the last of my drink. I so badly wanted to call Justin and tell him to come save me but Nicole grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. I got up and felt a fresh surge of energy rush through my body and I felt my insides sort of shudder with excitement. I was beginning to feel weird as we walked together out of the room. My head was filled with a thousand thoughts at once and I just wanted to run away. The three of us walked down several halls and I heard men's voices growing louder as we approached them.

"Krystal it's just like going to a party or a bar. Have a drink, talk, smile, chill, and get fucked." Nicole said in an attempt to clue me in on what to do to begin the evening.

"Okay Nicole I am just a little nervous." I replied and she gave me another quick hug that ended again with her patting my butt. We then walked through the doorway into the ballroom filled with more than 100 men, all dressed in business casual attire which meant no coats and no ties. I noticed that there were small portable cocktail bars set up in each of the four corners of the room that were staffed with vest and bowtie-clad female bartenders. There were 2 other women dressed in attire similar to ours already in the room standing in the center of a small group of men. They were all drinking, talking and laughing. It looked very much like any reception that you may find at a conference.

Taking my hand, Nicole walked us both over to a group of men who appeared to range in age from 30 to 60. As we approached they turned and made a space so that we would be included in the group. They appeared to instantly recognize Nicole as they called her by name as they greeted her. She introduced me as her friend Krystal who liked to party but was at her first conference like this. The men all nodded and smiled at me in a predatory way. We talked for about a minute before the group migrated over to an unoccupied bar and began ordering drinks for themselves and us too. I found myself holding a Tanqueray and tonic with a slice of lime in it chatting with two men and trying my best to smile and flirt. It wasn't difficult to do that as I was so relaxed, so high, and my body was still tingling but now I felt warm and flushed in the face.

We talked for about 15 minutes though I remember nothing of the conversation or any of the men's names. Nicole helped break the ice by telling one of the men whom she called Scotty that I would be happy to show him my room at the hotel. Nicole and another older man walked with me and Scotty down the hall to my assigned hotel room. Scotty had his arm around my waist and was boldly alternating between patting my butt and putting his hand on my breast. I let it slide and I found myself giggling and smiling at his behavior. When we reached my room I used my key to unlock the door and Scotty pushed the door open and guided me inside with his hand under my skirt palming my bare ass.

"Hey Krystal you have the sexiest ass that I cannot wait to see naked." He said with a grin. I smiled and giggled a bit as I noticed how warm I was feeling and how everything seemed so soft and colorful.

"You are a naughty man Scotty." I said with a laugh.

"So how much for a suck and fuck baby?" Scotty asked as he pulled my skirt up revealing my barely clad body to his probing eyes. His hand rubbed my bare ass.

"$200, if that's what you want." I said trying to be coy and seductive but through my haze I was not quite sure how I came across.

"That's pretty expensive. How much for sticking my dick in that sexy ass?" He asked as his hand moved to my front and he began caressing my pussy through the material of my satiny thong.

"I may be expensive but I am worth it baby; only $300 for my ass." I replied feeling my heart beginning to beat faster within my chest. I felt myself starting to pant. We agreed on a fuck and suck combination and he handed me 2-100 dollar bills from a bulging wallet. I took the money and slipped it into my small clutch purse. I was feeling light-headed suddenly and for some reason I could not wait to see his cock.

Scotty sat on the bed and I got down on my knees in front of him and began to undo his dark blue dress pants. I unzipped his zipper and undid the button on the front of his pants. I slid them and his boxer shorts down his thighs as he lifted his ass to assist me in this maneuver. They pooled at his knees.

"Hey wait there Krystal, I want to see you naked first; see what I am buying." He said firmly. I stood back up and pulled my top up and over my head being careful not to mess up my hair or makeup. I then undid the button and zipper on the side of my leather mini-skirt and starring into his eyes I let it drop to the floor. I slipped off my thong and then stood before my first paying customer clad in nothing but my shoes and a loopy grin. He stared right back at me.

"How's that baby? Better?" I asked as I wiggled my hips side to side for him.

"Oh yeah!" He replied and reached out for my hips to pull me closer to him. His hands felt warm on my body. He then directed me to get back to the blowjob.

Scotty had a nice cock that was attached to a slightly out of shape body. All 6 inches stood out firmly erect from his body. I small clear droplet appeared on the mushroom-shaped head. I licked it off and noticed that it tasted salty.

"I like your teenage breasts. Are you sure you're eighteen?" Scotty said as he his two hands went to my boobs. He squeezed them as I began licking his cock.

I do not know why but I found myself humming as I sucked and licked his already hard cock. Not loudly just a little hum but Scotty must have liked it as he removed his hands from my boobs and slid them around my head that he grasped firmly. He began pulling my head closer to his belly and forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I gagged a little at first as I was not ready for his quick change in action but he soon established a rhythm that I could adapt to. Then he was fucking my mouth. I was slobbering and drooling all over his piston-like cock and I felt the head begin to swell in my mouth. With a deep and loud bellow he began cumming in my mouth. I quickly swallow his cum as his powerful squirts hit my throat. After 5 deep shots his energy seemed to lag and he stopped humping my head. He released his hands and slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth. As it slipped from my mouth a long string of his cum made a rope from his cock to my mouth. When it broke it dripped down onto my neck and chin. I looked up at him.

"Wow that was hot." He said as he stood before me with his slimy cock deflating.

"I'm glad you liked that baby, I did too." I said with a smile as my tongue snaked out and licked-up the cum that was dangling from my mouth. I got up from my knees and walked into the bathroom. I glanced at myself in the bathroom mirror and was surprised by the mess that still clung to my chin and ran down my neck. I took my finger and scooped all of Scotty's cum off from my face, chin and neck and stuck my finger in my mouth. I don't know why but for some reason at that moment he had the best tasting cum that I had ever tasted in my mouth and I wished that I could have more.

I removed a washcloth from the stack on the shelf below the vanity cabinet and got it nice and wet with warm water. I then selected one of the hand towels and walked back into the bedroom. Scotty was still lying back on the bed enjoying his post-climactic bliss. I knelt on the bed and gently washed his now nearly flaccid cock; making sure that I stroked the last remaining drops of cum from it. He sighed.

"Scotty you have great tasting cum, baby." I said with a smile as I placed a kiss on his now slumbering cock and got up from the bed and walked back into the bathroom.

When I returned from the bathroom Scotty was getting dressed and I walked over to him and helped pull up his boxers and then I began buttoning his shirt. I pulled up his pants and tucked in his shirt making sure to give his limp cock a squeeze while doing so. He then finished dressing and I walked him to the hotel room door. I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek just before I opened the door to allow him to leave.

"You can keep the difference for a tip Krystal." He said flatly as he walked out of the door and I pushed it closed behind him. I stood there for a moment pondering what I had just done then I dropped to my knees and sobbed.

I was still curled up on the floor crying my heart out when Nicole let herself into the room. She stopped and looked at me and then she knelt down beside me. She brushed back my hair from my face revealing my red and tear-filled eyes.

"It's okay honey. Did he hurt you?" She asked softly and with genuine concern. I laid there for a few more minutes snuffling and crying before I replied.

"No I am fine." I sniffed.

"What is it baby? Tell me?" Nicole implored while soothingly stroking my shoulder and back.

"I am a whore Nicole." I said with a sob as I began crying again.

"Yes you are honey and you better get over it as you have another customer in five minutes." She said with a little less concern and a lot more seriousness.

Nicole helped me up and took a look at me. She checked out my entire naked body for marks, bruises or signs of abuse. She finally grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to look her in the eyes. She glared at me for a second before her look morphed into something else; something more gentle.

"Look Krystal, you're a whore, I'm a whore, and Tanya's a whore. Get over yourself as it's time to get back to work, right. This is what you are now. So how much did you make?" She asked as she looked around for my purse.

She found my small clutch atop the dresser and opened it up. Inside was the $200 that Scotty had paid me. She pulled it out and counted it.

"Yes a nice fuck is a great way to start. I will just take that from you." She said forcefully with a smile.

"No wait, I only sucked him off; the rest is my tip." I said.

"You're not holding out on me are you, Krystal?" She said looking at me. "Cause if I find out that you're stealing my money I will beat your ass with a red-hot clothes-hanger."

"No, no Nicole. I am not stealing anyone's money. I earned it." I pleaded.

"Okay but remember if I find out you're lying to me you will feel my pimp-whip bitch." She said coldly. She took the $200 and held it in her hand. "I'll just hold it all for you."

Nicole is the picture of efficiency in taking a woman who has just been sobbing and crying and getting her cleaned up, made up, and dressed back up in 10 minutes flat. She gave me a pep talk and promised me that it would get easier; that the first was always the hardest. Then realizing her pun we both laughed. That helped me feel better and after another little bump of cocaine; only one line, she told me it was time to party. I felt better, a whole lot better, but I believe it was the coke, and the Xanax, and the ecstasy tablet, she gave me earlier finally kicking in all the way. I felt good but light-headed. We both laughed and hugged as we walked back down the hall to enjoy the party. Just before we entered the room she leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, a pat on the ass, and a lick of my earlobe.

"That will hold you until later." She said seductively.

We returned to the reception and were immediately surrounded by horny men. Nicole and the older man that seemed to be in charge were talking with his arm around her waist. They were discussing the idea of going to his suite and having a smaller more intimate party later. I was laughing, joking, and flirting with several other guys when Nicole broke free of her date and came over to me.

"Krystal you need to take Greg here to see your room." She said as she handed me off to a rather large white man who appeared to be sweaty and flushed. I gave him a smile and wrapped my hands around one of his large arms.

"Hi Greg, I am Krystal." I said as I looked him in the eyes and smiled some more.

"Hi Krystal. I would sure like to see your room." He said with a snicker and a rising of his eyebrow.

We walked arm and arm to my hotel room while Greg described in lurid detail what he wanted to do to me once he had me naked in my bed. We entered the room and he immediately pulled me in for a sloppy kiss. I had not considered kissing a client but in my current state I could not resist his aggressive probing of my oral cavity with his tongue while his hands were clamped tightly to my butt. I returned his French kiss.

"So how much to fuck your lovely ass?" He said when he finally came up for air.

"For you Greg, $300." I replied coyly as I looked into his alcohol reddened eyes.

"Ok do it. Suck my cock whore." He ordered as he began undoing his pants.

"Uh you need to pay me first." I replied as I watched him stop and reach for his wallet.

He extracted 3-100 dollar bills from his wallet and he begrudgingly handed them to me. I took them from him and put them into my clutch and stuck it into the top dresser drawer. I walked over to him and began helping him undress. I do not know why but even though he was sweaty, heavy-set, crude, and demanding I was feeling extremely horny and could not wait to see his cock. After I undid his pants he stopped me and gave me a long look.

"Strip bitch." He ordered and I took his comment like a slap to the face as I was not used to people calling me bitch.

Nonetheless I had a job to do and he had already paid me so I began taking off my clothing by lifting my top up and over my head. I then folded it up and placed it atop the dresser. I then unzipped my skirt and giving a little wiggle of my hips let it drop to the floor. I felt nervous and giddy at the same time. I looked up and Greg was eyeing me hungrily. He truly had lust in his eyes as he gave my body a long look. I cupped both of my breasts and ran my fingers over my erect nipples. I gave them a little pinch and I felt a surge of pure animal sexuality surge through my entire body and center in my pussy. I needed it badly. Greg stopped undressing and turned me around so that he could admire my ass. He cupped and squeezed my butt cheeks. It felt good and I gave out a little moan deep in my throat.

"You like that baby? Well slip off those panties and let's see what I just bought." He said with a leer.

I slipped my fingers under the elastic band of my thong and began pulling it down my legs. I felt it stick to my sodden crotch. I was so wet that my moisture made the fabric cling to my wet pussy for a few seconds before it slid sexily down my legs. I let it pool at my feet for a second before I stepped daintily out of it and my skirt. I bent over to retrieve them both and I felt Greg reach between my legs, cup and rub my pussy. It felt so nice that I moaned again.

"Oh Greg that feels so good sweetie. Let me help get you undressed." I said as I placed both my skirt and my thong on top of my shirt on the dresser.

I helped the large man out of his slacks and his boxer shorts. He definitely had a big white beer belly and this seemed to dwarf the size of his cock making it appear smaller than it actually was in real life. I reached for the large pink shaft with the well-defined head and lovingly ran my fingers over it. The head was slick from his pre-cum. I got down on my knees and grasped his cock. I pulled it towards my awaiting mouth. I could smell the odor of his sweaty crotch as it neared my mouth. I stuck my tongue out to give it a lick but my head ran into the large white bulge of his stomach. I turned my head to get under it so that I could reach his erect cock. He reached down with both hands and lifted his belly up to allow me access to his manhood.

I approached his cock with my mouth open and my tongue out. I licked the head and tasted not only his pre-cum but also a hint of urine. I swallowed what little pride I had left and engulfed his nasty cock with my mouth. He gave out a moan. I took all 6 inches of his cock into my mouth and I felt him release his hands from his stomach. His fat belly rested atop my head. "How gross!" I thought to myself.

I was sucking and slobbering on his cock when I felt a funny sensation on my head. I drop of sweat from Greg's belly ran down my hairline and onto my forehead. Suddenly I had a sharp awareness of my situation. Here I was a married, educated, highly successful, professional woman naked, on my knees, miles away from home in a hotel room, sucking an obese stranger's smelly cock for money. I almost lurched right there and I felt bile rise into my throat along with Greg's cock but thankfully the effects of Xanax kicked in again and I relaxed and kept to my task. I was getting a pretty good rhythm going bobbing on his cock and sucking away while his belly sweat dripped into my eyes.

"That's enough now get-up on the bed and give me that ass." He ordered as he pushed my head off from his cock.

I got up from the floor and caught my breath while wandering over to the dresser. I opened the top drawer and removed the tube of store-brand lubricant that Nicole had thoughtfully given to me; just in case. I grabbed up a lubricated condom and walked back over to the bed where Greg was sprawled on the bottom sheet.

"Had to get some supplies baby for your big cock." I said softly to him as I got on the bed.

"Good idea cunt, let me grease-up your asshole while you put that rubber on me." He replied as he reached for the tub of lube.

Greg was surprisingly careful as he used one then two of his meaty fingers to stretch and lubricate my anal passage. He even went as far as placing the tip of the tube into my butt and giving it a squeeze. The glob of gel that he shot into me felt cold. I rolled the condom onto his cock and taking the tube from Greg applied a generous dollop of lube onto his latex-clad cock and rubbed it all over it. Greg groaned a bit.

I eased up onto the middle of the bed as I complied with Greg's directions and I felt the large man's hands on my hips. His greasy cock slid up and down my anal cleft until he finally poked at my anus. I worked on relaxing my entire body through deep breaths. I felt him nudging his cock at my tight opening. I bore down and he pushed against my rosebud. The tip entered just a bit and due to his diligent greasing of me his cock began entering me. He must have found just the right stance as he was able to slide his entire cock into me without any hesitation or interference from his big belly. It was uncomfortable but there was little pain as his prick slid into my ass.

"Oh yeah baby! What a tight ass!" He said lustily as he began thrusting his cock further and harder into my anal passage.

"Dammit Greg slowly." I hissed through clenched teeth as I felt a sharp pains rise into my abdomen and pelvis.

Greg paid no heed to my complaints and instead grasped the hair at the back of my head in one of his large paws and began pulling my head back as he thrust himself further into me. I felt his thick thigh against one of my legs and I knew he was all the way inside my bowels. Then there was a sudden a sharp smack on my ass as Greg had reared his hand back and slapped it.

"Faster bitch! Move your smelly ass!" Greg ordered as he smacked my ass again and really ground his cock into me. It hurt; both the slap and his intruding cock.

I began rocking myself faster and faster into his body forcing his cock deeper and deeper. I was hoping that this movement would get him to cum quicker and this part of my ordeal with him to end. He pulled tighter on my hair and slapped me again.

"Faster you lazy whore, work it!" He shouted and I forced myself to impale my ass on him further and faster. I wanted the hitting and hair pulling to end so I worked myself harder.