Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed into Nicole's large king-sized bed and snuggled together under the covers. She held me in her arms and we kissed like lovers until finally exhaustion over-took us and we both fell asleep; our bodies entwined. It felt so wonderful to be held by her and her large soft breasts felt so nice against my back as I drifted off.

We were awakened by the ringing of Nicole's telephone. She picked it up and looked at the screen. She immediately answered.

"Hey Steve." She said into the cell. I watched her for a clue as to what he wanted.

"No, no problems. It was a good night. Yes about 10 maybe more." She answered.

"Sure, she can be ready by then. Later." She said as she clicked off her phone.

"That was Steve. He is going to be here at noon to pick you up." She said as she pulled me in for a kiss. Her kiss was so soft and so warm that I returned it eagerly. We were on our sides facing one another and she hugged me to her. Her hand went down below the covers, and cupped my butt.

"Umm...that's feels nice." I purred as she squeezed and caressed my bare cheeks.

"I want you so badly Krystal that I could just eat you up." She said as she continued to stroke and kiss me with lots of her tongue in my mouth.

"I want you too Nicole." I said with a breathy whisper as I returned her caresses holding her sexy butt in my hands.

"Maybe we could become roommates, I mean when you get settled in." She said with a smile. "Wake up like this every morning."

The notion sounded so inviting but I have a husband and I knew that I would be returning home to him soon plus I had never actually been with a woman. I knew that this would not be possible still Nicole awakened some feelings in me. I had not taken the time to take stock of my condition as Nicole had a way of making me feel so special in her arms.

"Hey" She then said. "We got to get up and get you ready. You have a client at noon."

The reality of the situation then hit me and I groaned aloud. I was a whore. I was in bed with a lesbian hooker and she was seducing me. I then felt the pain and anguish of my situation. Tears came to my eyes. I sniffed.

"Now don't get all emotional on me, right?" She said misunderstanding the reason behind my tears. She gave me one final kiss and pulled herself from the warm bed. She trudged into the bathroom.

"I'm okay...it's just..." Then I began to cry in earnest as memories of last night came flooding back to me. I had taken ecstasy, snorted coke, smoked dope, fucked at least12 men, and spent the night in bed with another woman; what was becoming of me.

After my crying jag Nicole helped me out of bed and into the bathroom. I used the facilities and then we examined my face in the mirror. She touched me, fussed about my hair and then finally came to a decision.

"In the shower now! Wash your hair and then get right out." She ordered as she turned on the water for me.

I took a quick and efficient shower spending most of the time washing my hair. I immediately got out and as I dried myself Nicole turned on the hairdryer and started in on my long dark tresses. Soon my hair was dry and she started in on my face. She was a master in the art of making up a woman's face quickly and seductively. When she was done I resembled a teenaged hooker as my hair was in a bouncy ponytail and my eye makeup appeared smoky and overdone. I was still wearing the long wavy eyelashes from the night before and that added to the picture.

"Looking good Krystal." She said when she stepped back to appraise her work.

"Thanks Nicole." I replied with ambivalent feelings towards her. I appreciated the care she took getting me made up for my date but I hated the notion that she was making me get ready to be a whore.

"Call me Nikki." She said with a smile. "Let's find you a dress."

We went into her closet and she found a short little mini-dress in lavender with little yellow print flowers on it. It came to about mid-thigh and was tight on my chest but without a bra it fit okay. The dress was loose and flowed freely. She then found a pair of 3 inch heeled shoes that were tight but we could get my foot in them.

"Panties?" I asked as I looked at myself in her mirror that was attached to the back of her closet door.

"I don't know Krystal, maybe not." She said as she looked me over and raised up the back of the dress. "Cute ass." Then she gave it a playful slap.

"Please?" I asked submissively. She smiled, then she frowned, and then she walked over to her dresser and began rummaging around in the top drawer.

"Okay but I want them back." She said with a laugh as she tossed me a black lacy thong.

Just as I finished pulling them up and adjusting them I heard a knock on her door. I was thinking that these panties were on Nicole's bare pussy once and my heart fluttered a bit in excitement. Nicole left the room and I soon could hear her talking to someone in the living room. I walked out of her bedroom to meet them.

"You did really good Nicole. Here's a little something extra for you." Steve said as he handed her a white legal size envelope and a small plastic baggie filled with white powder.

"Thanks Steve. This is much appreciated. A girl has to pay the rent." She said with a happy lilt as she gave him a big hug.

"You earned it baby." He said as he returned her hug. I walked into the room at that point.

"Hey Steve." I said when I saw him.

"Hey Krystal; ready to go?" He asked as he broke free from Nicole and walked up to me. "Give Daddy a big kiss."