Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally with the sharpest and most stinging slap and hardest most painful tug of my hair I felt Greg's cock expand in my ass and I knew he was cumming. His loud moans and groans confirmed this as his thrusting ceased and I continued to work my ass on his throbbing cock. He collapsed on top of me with all of his weight which caused me to also collapse face first onto the bed. My butt cheeks were then pried further apart by his wide girth and this in turn forced his cock painfully further into my ass. I could no longer move and I could barely breathe however due to my exertion I simply laid there with Greg on top of me not fighting his bulk.

We must have drifted off for a bit as there was a loud pounding on the hotel room door that startled us both. Greg pushed himself off from me and I felt his flaccid cock slip from my anal pore. I turned over and saw that the used condom was barely hanging off from the end of his slumbering member. I gingerly grasped it being careful to not dirty my hands with the soiled latex sheath. I took it into the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet. After washing my hands I grabbed a clean washcloth and wet it with warm water. The insistent pounding began again on the door and I tip-toed over to it and looked through the peephole. It was Nicole with a very worried look on her face. I opened the door and she barged inside the room.

"What happened to you? Didn't you hear me knocking? Are you okay?" She asked with a hint of genuine concern in her voice.

"I am fine Nicole. We were just finishing up. I am with someone." I replied meekly.

She gave me another glance and then abruptly left the room. I went back into the bedroom and Greg was sitting on the bed. His legs were spread wide open revealing his spent cock and dangling balls. I approached him to begin cleaning his cock for him.

"Use your mouth first." He ordered.

"Okay." I mumbled and then got down on my knees between his legs and opened my mouth. Just before I brought his member to my mouth I gave a discrete sniff attempting to determine if the condom had leaked and it smelled like my feces. There was no odor or trace of my ass so I took him into my mouth and began orally cleaning him. He tasted bitter like latex, yuck! I licked and sucked his cock clean until I thought I detected some stirring of life within it. I backed off and began cleaning him with the washcloth.

"How about another go?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I would have to charge you again." I replied hoping that he would not want to pay me again.

"Next time." He said and began dressing and I helped him with his pants and buttoning his shirt.

"Here, this is for you." He said holding out $50 bill towards me. I was insulted that he only chose to tip me a measly 50 bucks but reached for it anyway.

"Why do you call me such vile names and say such hateful things to me?" I asked as I accepted the money and turned to tuck it into my purse.

"Because you are a whore. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever fucked but you are still just a whore." He said and then he walked out of the room as I stood there stunned by his parting words.

I began putting my clothing back on and there was a knock at the door. It was Nicole again and I let her back into the room. She held two glasses of something in her hands.

"Hi Sweetie, how did it go? She asked. "He bragged to everyone that he tore your ass up." She handed me one of the icy glasses of liquid. I took a tentative sip; thankfully it was ice water.

"It was rough as he fucked me in the ass and pulled my hair. He slapped my ass as he made me fuck myself on his cock." I replied tiredly.

"Oh that sound's tough honey. Are you okay?"

"Just a little sore." I replied and continued putting my clothing back on. We fixed my makeup and hair and decided we had better get back to the reception as there were more horny men with money that needed our help spending it.

The walk back to the reception was unusual to say the least. If you have never been fucked in the butt before then you have no idea what I was feeling but it was far from normal. I tried hard not to walk any differently than usual but I found that to be nearly impossible due to the discomfort I was feeling. I found myself walking stiff legged, almost bowl-legged, and I was sticking my butt out more than usual. Things hurt. Walking with the high-heels that Nicole had given me, combined with the soreness of my legs, thighs, and pelvis from being stretched around a large man made me plod like a horse. My ass ached from the stretching it had received from his penetration and I tried to not let it affect me but I had to walk more slowly and with less hip swing.

We made it back to the reception and I was immediately snagged by a tall and athletic looking black man in a pastel golf shirt. In a deep manly voice he introduced himself as Ty and offered to buy me a drink. I accepted his offered and asked him if he wanted to have our cocktails in a more private setting such as my room. He thought that it was a great idea and so we walked hand in hand to the hotel room; talking and getting to know one another. He was really quite attractive and I found his smile and self-confidence sexy. I unlocked the door and we entered my room still carrying the two cocktails.

"So Ty before we go much further I should tell you that my time is not cheap but I am open to anything that you might like to suggest." I said in a warm and friendly tone.

"I assumed that Krystal; so what are your prices?" He asked returning my directness.

"For you sugar, $100 for oral, $200 for straight sex and $300 for anal; interested?'

"With your sexy ass the anal sounds so inviting." He said with a leer.

"Oh, okay. I was hoping to enjoy your big cock." I said saucily as I took a sip of my drink and placed it atop the bedside table.

"You will baby, you will. All 9 black inches of it." He said. He then paid me $300.

We both undressed and being in bed with Ty was more like being on a date or with a lover than with a client. He was so attentive and truly worked on pleasuring me. I was enjoying myself as he licked and sucked on my nipples He ran his long fingers over my breasts, around my areola, and finally he gently pinched and squeezed my nipples. I found myself to be totally aroused and I could hardly wait for him to slide that long and lovely piece of man-meat into me.

Ty laid me back onto the bed and spread my legs wide open. I believe that he wanted to eat my pussy as he examined it closely. I could just see the desire in his eyes but no one eats out a whore I realized and he went to mount me instead. I remembered the condoms and mentioned it to him.

"Hold on Ty but you need a condom baby." I said pleasantly wanting him inside me.

"Really Krystal; I'm clean." He replied as he stroked his lovely cock that appeared to grow longer still.

"I'm sorry baby but that is the rule." I said regretfully as I wondered how it would feel to have his lovely cock spew its treasure inside my pussy. I handed Ty a condom from the bedside drawer and he gave me a look.

"What?" I asked when I saw his facial expression.

"You're kidding right? That little thing?" He said while holding up his thick cock for me to see its girth.

"It's all I have." I said. He looked at me for a few seconds and then got up from the bed and reached for his pants that were hung over a chair. He went into his pocket and came out with a black and gold foil packet. The writing on the package read "Magnum XL." He removed one and handed it to me. I opened the package with my teeth and removed the extra-large condom from the package. It was definitely larger than any I had ever seen before.

I marveled at the beauty of his thick and powerful cock as I carefully rolled the latex sheath over the mushroom shaped head and down the long and hefty shaft. Now this was truly a man's cock I thought to myself as I stretched the thin material down to the end of the shaft all the way to his shaved balls. They were as large as two plums in his dark skinned scrotum. Yummy!

Ty took his time to allow me to adjust to the unfamiliar girth of his manly cock. Even though I was totally wet and lubricated from my drug and hormone induced fluids his thickness took some getting used to initially but soon he was balls deep within me. This man was truly a master in his ability to use the powerful instrument to pleasure a woman. I was not a whore being paid for his pleasure instead I was a lover receiving the pleasure of his magnificent ability.

There was no need to fake an orgasm with Ty as he drove me from one and right on through to several deep ones before with a loud roar he spewed his thick white baby-making batter deeply into my pussy inside the thin latex sheath. After he was finished pumping and hammering into me he collapsed atop me and we laid in post-orgasmic bliss entwined together. It felt wonderful and so complete that I almost dozed in his arms but the stimulants surging through my veins kept me awake and alert. After several minutes of cooing and talking softly together I mentioned that I had to get going back to the party. He agreed and after a quick rinse off in the shower he was dressed and quickly out the door. I then cleaned myself up and redressed. After a quick application of my makeup and perfume, I brushed the snarls out of my hair and I was ready to go back to work.

Nicole met me just outside the door and collected the $300 that I had earned as well as the 100 dollar tip and placed it within her purse. She gave me a big smile and then pulled me close for a kiss. This was no sisterly kiss but the kiss of a lover and her tongue darted in and out of my mouth with intense passion. When she finally broke the kiss I needed to catch my breath.

"Um Krystal that was nice." She said with a husky voice. "I can't wait to get you into my bed." I stood there looking at her sweet and sexy face trying to clear my head.

She grasped my hand and led me back inside my room. She opened her purse and pulled out the baggie of white powder that she had procured from Steve earlier. She made four lines atop the dresser and handed me a rolled up hundred dollar bill; one I had just earned no doubt.

"A little treat for such a pretty girl who works so hard." She said with a syrupy sweet voice as she moved away to give me access to the cocaine. I snorted my two lines and immediately my eyes rolled back in my head from the warm wonderful rush that roared through me. When I finally came around Nicole had done her two lines and was sort of rocking in place with her own eyes closed and a look of delight on her face. She was truly a coke whore and if I wasn't careful I would be one too.

"Whoa Nicole that was a total rush." I said when I could speak again.

"Yeah baby it was but no more right now we have to go to a party." She said dreamily as she straightened herself up and we walked together hand in hand out of the room and down the hall towards the elevators.

The elevators took us to the twelfth floor where the older man, Paul, who appeared to be the ring-leader, had rented a suite for after-reception partying for a select group of the men. Nicole had briefed me on the way up that this was a no-holes barred party and would be more like an orgy. She and Tanya would get the party started with a little girl-on-girl action and I was welcome to join-in or just watch but afterwards the men would be so worked up that we just had to go with the flow. She hoped that I would join-in as she wanted a piece of my sexy ass but I just kept silent.

The party was in full swing when we entered the suite. There were 20 men from the conference reception, the two other working women, Tanya, Nicole and myself. The music was loud and had a sexy dance beat that throbbed throughout the room. Liquor flowed freely and the scent of pot wafted throughout the room. The two large beds had been stripped of everything but the bottom sheets and the fold-out couch was also ready for action. This was truly a sex party.

Someone turned up the music and the loud strains of "It's getting hot in here..." could be heard over the din. This was our cue and we began to seductively strip off all of our clothes until all five of us women were nude, save for our shoes and jewelry. We danced sexily together and with the men through the entirety of the song. This got the party rolling and soon Nicole and Tanya were lying on the fold-out bed making out for the pleasure of the party attendees.

This progressed to a full-on lesbian sex show with Nicole breaking free at one time to beckon me to join them. I found the scene very stimulating and I felt the siren call to climb onto the mattress and quench the fire that was burning between my thighs but I resisted. Finally some of the men could no longer resist the appetizing activities before them and climbed onto the mattress and began having sex with the two of them. The debauchery escalated from there.

I found myself having sex with nameless men throughout the night and on a few occasions was double and even triple teamed. Yes I was air-tight as they called it. My involvement was not for my pleasure but rather for the men who were paying for the five of us to entertain them. I may have had three orgasms throughout the entire sordid scene but they were good ones. Due to all of the drugs, alcohol and sexual stimulation I completely lost track of time and I do not know what happened but I eventually found myself entangled with several men and a woman or two in a heap of bodies on one of the mattresses. Maybe it was the exhaustion or something I ingested but I was passed out along with the others.

"Hey Krystal, hey, it's time to wake up! We have to go." Said a voice through the haze in my head.

Someone was shaking me and I finally had enough mental clarity to take stock of my situation. I had a crusted and flaccid dick lying on my cheek and it was attached to a man whose fat hairy belly was pressed up to the top of my head. My nose was buried in a woman's breast and my hand was lying atop her tummy. Someone's dick was still inside of my pussy and it felt like it was semi-erect. I felt slimy, crusty, dirty and sticky. Yuck!

With a bit more tugging from Nicole I was freed from the pile of sated humans. I crawled on my hands and knees off from the mattress and on to the floor where I looked up at a disheveled and stern-faced Nicole. I gave her a wry smile.

"Krystal, we gotta go, now!" She said firmly as she grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet. I leaned heavily against her as I was disoriented and unsteady. She held me to her side for a few minutes and then directed me to a pile of clothing. I searched through them for my dress, underwear and shoes. I was able to located my wrinkled and soiled dress and one shoe.

I was half-dressed as the two of us took the elevator to her room where we had stored the clothing that I had originally worn to the hotel. I dressed mechanically and soon had on the sundress, panties and sandals that I had swapped with my escort clothing earlier. My hair was uncombed, tangled and matted with the ejaculate of countless men. Nicole gave me a scrunchy and I pulled my hair through it into a rough ponytail. I looked better but not much. We then left the room and rode down the elevator in silence.

Nicole had used her cell to call for a Lyft and the car was pulling up as we exited the hotel and walked out into the cool night air. We got into the back and the driver pulled away from the hotel. My head ponded and I ached all over. I felt fluids oozing from my pussy and ass. My mouth and jaw hurt and tasted like the bottom of a bird's cage. Both sets of lips were puffy and sore from an evening of abuse.

We both sat quietly in the Lyft staring out the window and avoiding each other's eyes. There were no attempts at conversation. I had no idea where we were or where we were going as my thinking was far from clear and I was totally out of my element. Breathing was a chore.

After a 20 minute ride through traffic-less streets we arrived at an apartment building. The driver pulled up and without a word we got out and began walking up towards the building. As he drove away Nicole pulled the door open and I followed her inside the building lobby.

"What time is it?" I asked flatly.

"3:30" Replied Nicole as we got in an elevator and stood facing the front as the doors eased shut.

The door opened on the fourth floor and Nicole led me to her apartment door where she produced a key and we went inside. The apartment was clean, well kept, and modern in appearance. It was definitely not what I expected.

"Wow this is nice Nicole." I said after appraising the living room.

"Thanks. You need a shower." She replied as she led me into a clean and polished bathroom. She told me to undress as she turned on the water, retrieved some towels and then removed her own clothing. Her nude body was still hot even after a night of abuse and debauchery. She had some bruising, some bite, marks, many hickies and her skin appeared to have flakey crusts on her breasts and tummy. I assumed from the feel that I looked the same way.

Nicole tested the temperature of the water and then she ushered me inside the glass-walled stall with her. I have never taken a shower with another woman since I was a little girl and it was thrilling even though I was dog-tired. Nicole was in an amorous mood though she was almost dead on her feet. She held me to her lovely naked body and we kissed and caressed one another beneath the steamy spray. I must admit that it felt wonderful.

After breaking our stimulating embrace we took turned washing each other's hair of all traces of the evening's activities. Our hair was matted, tangled and encrusted with bodily fluids from multiple men and a few women. It took some gentle and careful washing but soon it was squeaky clean. Then came the fun part, Nicole soaped my body with care paying particular attention to my bruised and sensitive breasts and my butt but avoiding any touching of my pussy. I reciprocated and marveled at the feel of her slippery boobs in my hands as I soaped and caressed every inch of them. It felt so sexy to touch this sensuous woman.

After we carefully rinsed off the soap and the scum from the evening Nicole took control again and slowly with gentle caresses began to cleanse my poor battered and well used vagina beginning with my bruised mons. The evening's battering of my love mound left it battered and sensitive to the touch and Nicole seemed to sense this and washed me carefully. Then she slipped her delicate fingers down along my labia and slowly laved the no longer pink lips. She carefully washed my clit and this had a double effect on me; it stimulated my swollen nub and also soothed the aching bit of flesh. I moaned loudly when she touched me there. This caused her to slip first one then two of her long fingers inside of my pussy. She not only took her time cleansing my swollen opening but also in increasing my arousal. It felt so good.

Nicole kept fingering me with her right hand while at the same time reaching over with her left hand and probing my anal pore. This was too much for me and I came loudly, screaming out her name as she brought me off with her fingers deeply embedded within my two openings. I could no longer stand on my feet after this overload of sensation and I collapsed at her feet as the water continued to cascade over us.

Nicole left me to lean against the side of the shower as she cleansed her own pussy and ass. When she was finished she helped me to my feet, kissed me deeply, and then we exited the shower as the water had turned cold. We grabbed up fluffy clean towels and took turns drying each other's bodies until we were warm, pink, and dry. We took turns using her hairdryer, though she needed it at lot less than I did, but soon we were dry, relaxed, and ready for bed.