Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to use the, what did you call it, head." I said with a little laugh and got up from the seat I was occupying and made my way below to the bathroom. I was hoping to defuse things and keep Daniel off the topic until Sean returned.

I used the toilet and washed my hands. I looked at my reflection and noticed that my makeup was still looking fresh but that my lips needed a little gloss to them. I did my lips, checked my hair and opened the door of the head and walked right directly into the imposing frame of Daniel. It startled me and I almost fell but his arms went around me to hold me up and his lips went swiftly to mine. His lips were warm and inviting and maybe it was the atmosphere or maybe the drinks but I willingly kissed him back.

He attempted to slip his tongue past my lips and his arms went to my back. He hugged me tightly and I suddenly realized that this was so wrong on so many levels and I broke off the kiss. I gently but firmly pushed him away.

"Daniel, that was nice but remember, please, I am Sean's girlfriend." I said slipping back into my role. I broke from his grasp and headed up the stairs and back on deck. I could feel Daniel's eyes on my ass and I don't know why, maybe it's the whore in me, but I gave it a little extra wiggle.

The two of sat back down in the rear lounge area enjoying the wonderful summer evening. Daniel had made us both fresh drinks but this time it was something different; a vodka gimlet. He sat directly across from me and continued to gaze at me; paying particular attention to my legs. There was an uncomfortable silence between us that was finally broken by Daniel.

"You know Krystal you are a desirable and sensual young woman. Sean is extremely fortunate to have such an attractive and intelligent girlfriend." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Daniel and I am fortunate to have him as my boyfriend." I replied while returning his smile.

"You could be very good for his career, you know." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"I am sure that he is good for his own career and I have little to do with it." I replied always trying to keep things about Sean and not about me.

"Krystal, I don't believe you understand the ways of the business world as much as you think. Men like me look at all aspects of a man's life and decide how they can contribute to their growth and to the company's goals." He said seriously.

"I see, and how does that involve me Daniel? I am simply his girlfriend." I replied attempting to be as serious as he was.

"Yes, that is true but you are a part of his life and perhaps a part of his future plans. Your attitude and support of his career will be an important aspect in my decision of his future with the company." He said with just a hint of menace in his tone.

I sipped my drink and carefully pondered my current role as Sean's girlfriend. I was simply hired to be here as his girlfriend. I was not really his girlfriend but I liked him a lot. Sean is a really super nice guy and I did not want to hurt his career when in fact I had been hired to help enhance it for him.

"I believe I understand your meaning Daniel." I said choosing my words carefully. "What can I do to help?"

"Right now, you can begin by sitting your cute little ass on my lap." He said with a leer.

"But what about Sean?" I asked as I sat and pondered my next move.

"We will know when he shows up as the gate guard will text me." He said with a self-assured air.

I sat and stared at him for a full minute trying to come up with a way out of this delicate situation. What would his real girlfriend do? How do I stay in the role? My hotwife and escort emotions were taking over and I felt myself becoming damp at the thought of sitting on this alpha male's lap. Sean's entire career may lay in the balance of my decision.

I got up and walked the two steps across the deck and settled my butt onto the lap of Sean's boss. I attempted to not encourage him but immediately his muscular arms went around me and he held me tightly to his chest. His nuzzled his nose into my hair, taking in my scent.

"Now this feels nice." He said as I felt a stirring beneath my bottom. "You made the right decision Krystal, for Sean."

"I hope so." I said in response as I actually cuddled against him and wiggled my ass just a little to feel his growing erection.

Daniel held me tightly to him and I felt his hand slip down from around my back and onto my ass. He gave it a squeeze and I moved my head to look up at him. He kissed me and this time when he attempted to slip his tongue into my mouth, I opened mine to accept it. We swapped kisses while his hand on my ass slid lower and he moved it between my shorts-clad legs. It seemed to nestle right between my thighs. I felt myself becoming wet from his actions and I was not sure what to do but I opened my thighs just a bit further giving him encouragement and better access to me.

We were startled from our coupling by a tone that was coming from his phone. He pulled it from his pocket and looked at the screen. He released me and with a frown and a sigh he pushed an icon on the screen.

"He's here." He said as he gave me another deep kiss and reached over and caressed my breast through my top.

"Okay." I replied feeling relieved but a little guilty as well.

"To be continued." He said as he helped me from his lap and we made our way to get off from the boat.

"Yes Daniel." I replied and then he told me to remain on board and get myself cleaned up for dinner. He would help Sean with the supply order.

I made my way below and into the sparkling bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My lips were smeared and my hair disheveled. I washed my face, reapplied my makeup and fixed my long hair. I was still feeling guilty but I rationalized that I was making out with Daniel for Sean, as part of the girlfriend experience.

After we stowed the supplies Daniel informed us that we had dinner reservations at 7:30 at the marina's restaurant. He told us that our attire should be a little dressier as it was a yacht club. So, I was glad that I had packed a new sundress that looked dressy-casual and should fit right in. We had about 30 minutes until our reserved time so Sean and I had time to change our clothing. We went into our stateroom, as Daniel called it, and began changing our clothes together; we were a couple, right? I pulled off my shorts and top leaving me in my still damp undies and Sean's eyes were glued to my body.

"Hey mister you like what you see?" I asked seductively.

"You know it." He replied and I beckoned him towards me with my finger. We embraced and began kissing and caressing each other. Soon we were both nude.

"I don't think we have time for that baby." I said and Sean groaned.

"But we do have time for this." I said as I sunk to my knees before him, took his cock in hand, and looking into his eyes I began to lick and kiss it.

Sean has a nice cock; not overly large or too thick. It is about 6 nice firm inches and fits easily into my mouth. After 5 minutes of licking, sucking, and stroking him I was rewarded with a mouthful of his sweet cum. I swallowed it all and after cleaning the few clinging remains got back up from my knees.

"Oh, Krystal that was fantastic!" He exclaimed after he had regained his senses and hugged me.

"Thank you, sweetie, there is a lot more where that came from." I said with a grin as I returned his hug and pulled on a short terry robe to go across the hallway and use the head.

I pulled the door to our suite closed and saw Daniel approaching me from his own suite; he was dressed in a pair of boxers. He nodded to me and as I opened the door to the bathroom, he came up behind me and palmed my ass with both hands. His face went to my neck and he kissed me behind the ear causing goosebumps to break out on my body from the sensation.

"That's nice, real nice." He whispered as he continued to gently massage my bare buns beneath my robe.

"Daniel, what are you doing? Stop it, stop it now!" I hissed as I attempted to pull away from him.

"You know just what I'm doing Krystal and I think you want it too." He said seductively into my ear. He then kissed the side of my face and slid his hand between my bare buns and caressed my pussy from behind. I'm sure he could feel the wetness from my earlier arousal. His touch was electric but I had to stay in my role and I broke free and closed the bathroom door and latched it.

The three of us entered the restaurant together with Daniel leading the way like a true alpha. He had reserved a table near the large glass wall that overlooked the marina and the bay, which gave us a spectacular view of it. We were seated so that I was between the two men. I felt quite proud and almost on display sitting at such a prominent table with two gorgeous men. I could not stop myself from smiling happily.

Daniel, it turns out, had a vast knowledge of wine and wine pairings and he kept us supplied with bottle after bottle of different selections through the meal. The chef was a true gourmet and the food was exquisite. We began with oysters Rockefeller, two apiece and then a course of soup or salad. Not wanting to overeat I stayed with the salad as did Daniel and Sean. The evening's fish selection was pan-seared Walleye with Parmesan risotto accompanied with steamed asparagus. There was a light lemon sauce with capers on the Walleye. It was yummy.

During the meal Daniel laid his hand on the bare skin of my thigh, right at the hem of my dress, which was hidden by the stark white tablecloth. He slowly traced circles on my skin giving me slight chills of excitement. He was such a bad man but my poor "boyfriend" Sean had no idea what was going on as he was too wrapped up in Daniels stories and tales of his worldwide travels. I on the other hand could barely stand the stress of trying to play the dutiful girlfriend and at the same time be somewhat accommodating to Sean's boss.

At about the midpoint of the meal Sean got up to use the restroom and Daniel slipped his hand further up my leg almost to my pussy. He looked me in the eye as he did this and the excitement caused me to part my lips as I felt myself beginning to pant. When I did not resist his advances but also did not part my legs further for him, he continued his exploration until his fingers grazed my pussy through my damp thong.

"When Sean returns, I want you to be a good girl and go to the lady's room and remove both your bra and panties for me. Then when you return, slip your undies discretely into my hand under the table." Daniel said as he leaned over and spoke with me quietly. I immediately looked back at him.

"I can't Daniel, I am Sean's girlfriend." I said as quietly but emphatically as I could without making a scene.

"You can and you will. Here he comes now, go." He ordered as he withdrew his hand from my inner thigh and gave the approaching Sean a wide smile.

"Sean your girlfriend is so delightful and charming. I can see why you two are together." He said as he took a drink from his wine glass.

I stood up just as Sean approached and my sundress fell back into place as I did; no one was the wiser. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and his hand a squeeze as we passed one another. I told him I would be right back. I so wanted to go into the bathroom stall and call Justin for advice but I purposely left my phone back on the boat.

I entered the luxurious lady's lounge and located the first empty stall, went inside, and shut and locked the stall's floor to ceiling door. I sat down and after completing my business went to pull up my still noticeably damp thong. I then remembered Daniels disguised threat about Sean's job and pulled them completely off and placed them into my purse. A quick maneuver and I had my lacy matching bra off and down my arm. I tucked it underneath my panties inside my purse. I felt more like an escort than a girlfriend as I gazed at myself in the mirror; I felt sad as this was taking a bad turn.

I checked my makeup and hair and after giving myself a tiny spritz of cologne made my way out of the lounge and back into the dining room. Both of the men at my table stood as I approached and gave me welcoming smiles. As I went to sit back down Daniel held my seat out for me. When I was back seated at the table, I noticed the dinner dishes had been removed and the table reset for dessert. The chef created Bananas Foster over homemade French vanilla ice cream for the three of us at tableside. It was elegant and so sinful; kind of like me I thought as I enjoyed the ultra-caloric treat.

Sean must have a small bladder as he left the table again to use the facilities and I wondered if he was a closet smoker; he wasn't. As soon as he was out of sight Daniel looked at me and slipped his hand back under my dress. I gasped in surprise at his intrusion. He gave me a crocodile smile.

"Your panties, hun?" He said with a sly grin. I reached into my purse and feeling the satiny material pulled them out and slid them into Daniel's waiting hand. He grinned at me.

I expected Daniel to spread them out onto the tabletop to totally mortify me but he discretely pocketed them in his sport coat. I had had that done to me before and it is totally humiliating. We went back to finishing our desserts not waiting for Sean's return. When he did return, the three of us decided to forgo another drink, and instead chose to return to the yacht and sit in the rear open deck for a nightcap.

It was a wonderfully warm evening and the three of us sat and talked quietly while sipping our cocktails. The breezes off from the lake blew softly across the deck and kept us nice and cool. Daniel sat across from us sipping a scotch and water while Sean and I, holding hands, sipped scotch and sodas. They tasted a bit strong but were a welcome respite from the sweeter cocktails earlier in the day.

At 11:00 Sean suggested that we turn in as he was feeling sleepy and he knew that I was tired. Daniel bid us a good night and told us that he too would be turning in soon. We went below and after cleaning up and slipping into our sleeping attire; me in silk boxers and a long-tee and Sean in just boxers we slipped into bed. I was hoping that Sean was in the mood for some sex and I found that he was in tune to my feelings as well. Soon we were both naked in each other's arms.

Sean didn't treat me any differently than he would a real girlfriend; lots of kissing, caressing, and gentle lovemaking. He had a nice thick cock just a little above average and it reminds me so much of Justin's cock. He ate me and was surprised at how wet I was. He seemed to enjoy my taste and I reciprocated and sucked and licked his cock until he was at the brink. Sean knew my condoms only rule, after our playtime at his place, so he quickly slipped on a Trojan and entered me. We made slow and gentle love until we both came together. Yes, I did cum twice for him.

After we cleaned up, disposed of the filled used condom, and before we slipped into slumber, I decided I had better have the talk with him. It was difficult as I did not know how he would react and I did not want Daniel to overhear us. Luckily, Daniel had turned on the air-conditioning as the evening was still warm and humid aboard the yacht. I was laying atop Sean's chest and I whispered into his ear.

"Sean, we need to talk; right now." I said to him gently and quietly.

"O-k-a-y, about what?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"It's about your Daniel." I said while lightly rubbing his chest.

"What about Daniel?" He asked defensively.

"He's been coming onto me." I replied while looking into his eyes.

"Oh? Have you two been flirting." He said nonchalantly.

"Not just that; he's been touching me and..." I said holding back for a second.

"Touching you where?" He asked sounding concerned.

"My breasts, my ass, and tonight at dinner, my thighs and between my legs." I replied.

"Ah, I see and what did you say?" He asked in an almost accusatory tone.

"I told him flat out that I was your girlfriend and to stop it." I replied.

"What did he say?" He asked and I thought I felt some movement beneath the blanket.

"He threatened you and your job." I admitted.

"What?" He said almost a little too loudly.

"He told me that your future is in his hands and I need to get along to help your career."

"Oh shit!" He replied as he looked at me.

"He told me at dinner to take off my underwear for him." I admitted feeling embarrassed.

"Did you? Did you take off your underwear for him?" He then asked.

"Yes, I took them off but not for him; for you." I answered.

"Dammit, this was supposed to be about getting to know me and my girlfriend but I never thought he meant getting to know my girlfriend." He said and went suddenly quiet.

We laid there in each other's arms just breathing and holding on and I began to think that he had drifted off to sleep when he startled me as he began speaking.

"I paid you to be my girlfriend and now look what is happening. I think you had better play along with him." He said seriously.

"What? Really? You want me, your girlfriend, to fuck your boss?" I asked incredulously.

"What other option do we have? Hm...?" He asked answering my question with his own question.

"None, I guess." I replied sadly and rolled over away from him.

"Hey Krystal, don't be that way." He said as he pulled me to him for a spooning hug.

I laid there fuming and pondering for a few minutes. I was really falling into the role of being Sean's girlfriend and I liked it. It was so different; so fun. I enjoyed the excitement that comes with a new relationship. It felt like a real relationship but then, now, the mood was broken. Then it came back to me; I am just a paid escort and not a real girlfriend, it was time to pull on my big girl pants and do what I am paid to do. I listened to Sean's rhythmic breathing and realized that he had fallen asleep. I still needed to clean up from our coupling and get ready for bed before I could fall asleep. I quietly slipped out of bed and dressed only in a long tee that just covered my butt, opened the door and walked into the hallway.

"You're still awake?" Said Daniel startling me in the semi-darkness of the hallway.

"You scared me Daniel." I replied attempting to calm my breathing. He walked up to me.

"Sorry" He said flatly with no feeling. "Sean asleep?"

"Yes." I replied softly.

"Have you reconsidered my offer?" He asked with a leer.

Daniel pushed his body up against me and his hand slid under my tee and touched my bottom. His lips grazed the nape of my neck giving me chills. I turned my head to look at him and our lips touched. He pulled me into an embrace and our lips met. His tongue began to probe my open mouth. His kiss filled me with electricity and desire.

"Not out here." I said when we broke apart. He looked at me for a few heartbeats and then grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into his suite. As soon as we cleared the doorway, he shut the door and locked it. His hands slid all the way under my tee and up to my breasts that he took into his hands. We began to kiss and as our passion increased so did the urgency of our kisses. I raised my tee over my head and I was now standing nude and ready before Daniel.

He pushed on my shoulders and I knew the drill. He wanted me to get on my knees and suck his cock, as I had done for many others, many times before. I sunk slowly to my knees on the soft carpet of his bedroom. His erect manhood tented the front of his boxers. I grasped the elastic material of the waistband and tugged them down. His thick cock popped up and the soft skinned head of it struck my chin on its way to full erection. Daniel was sporting a truly impressive piece of meat.

I began planting kisses on the head and shaft of his beautiful organ and he gave out a pleasant sigh as his hands went to the top of my head. I then began licking up and down on his strikingly hard cock. He made little sounds of enjoyment as I tended to my oral duties. His hands slid to the back of my head and his finger wove their way through my dark tresses. His fingertips massaged my scalp at the same time. It was a wonderful sensation.