Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth and took the tip of his cock into my mouth for the first time. He had a very nicely defined ridge at the top of his dick. I circled it with my tongue and I felt him grip my head more firmly. I began to suck his cock as I took more of it deeper into my mouth. My mouth flooded with saliva which I allowed to drool slightly out of the corners of my mouth to further lubricate his cock. I soon had my mouth filled with his cock and it pressed against the back of my throat. I swallowed and it went further into my throat overriding the impending gagging sensation. Daniel must have liked that as he gave out another groan as his hands grasped the back of my head and he forced more of his thick cock into my throat. Soon I had his entire length fully engulfed in my throat. I made an involuntary gack-gack-gack sound as he began to fuck my throat.

My mind was cleared of all thoughts except for pleasuring the man who had his entire cock deeply wedged in my throat. I continued to swallow his cock as I bobbed my head on it and he thrust himself firmly into me. My right hand fondled his large swollen balls as my left hand went around him and squeezed and caressed his muscular ass. His butt was firm and manly in my hand. Soon I could feel the telltale signs of his impending orgasm and I increased my sucking as his thrusts became more and more insistent. His cock seemed to inflate further in my throat as he began to shoot jets of his thick cum down my throat and into my tummy. His grip relaxed and he pulled his shaft from my throat and he proceeded to flood my mouth with his creamy essence. The man must not have cum in a while as he had 5 strong shots into my mouth before his hands completely released my head and I felt his knees buckle slightly from his orgasm.

After he was finished, he slowly withdrew his still fully erect cock from my mouth and I held his nut without swallowing. I opened widely to show him his pearly load that coated my tongue, teeth, and gums. He looked down at me with a smile and I closed my mouth and swallowed. There was so much thick cum in my mouth that it took three tries to completely swallow his entire load. I then began the task of cleaning his wonderful cock of all traces of his ejaculation. Soon I had his entire length spit-shined. He grinned down at me as he helped me to my feet.

"God Krystal that was the absolute best blow-job I have ever had." He said with a growl.

"Thank you, Daniel." I replied submissively. "You have such a large manly cock."

"Bigger than Sean's?" He asked as he held me and looked into my eyes.

"Oh yes, much bigger." I said which was a half-truth but knowing men I knew that I had to say that. He gave me a big wide satisfied smile.

"Of course; you will remember my big cock in your mouth every time you suck Sean from now on." He gloated as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Yes, Daniel and your big and tasty load of cum." I replied as I stared back at him.

"Our secret Krystal. Now off to bed before Sean finds you missing from his bed." He said with a smirk as he reached down and picked up my tee that he then handed to me. I pulled it over my head and went to leave his room.

"Our secret Daniel." I replied as I turned away from him.

"Tomorrow I want to fuck that sexy ass of yours." He said with a taunt in his tone.

I went into the head and cleaned up, making sure that I brushed my teeth to remove all traces of Daniel's cum from my mouth. I slipped into bed with Sean and we snuggled up together and I drifted off to sleep with his arms wrapped around me. It felt so good to be held by him.

Saturday morning dawned bright and sunny and the incoming rays of light awoke us both fairly early. Sean carefully turned to his side and I opened my eyes to find him gazing affectionately at me. I wondered how long he had been watching me sleep.

"Good morning baby." I said sweetly to him as I gave him a smile.

"Morning Krystal." He replied as he returned my smile. My hand was beneath the covers and as I went to pull it out, I brushed it against a warm and hard tubular object.

"Oh, morning wood Sean?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah." He said softly. "Want to take care of it?"

"With pleasure sweetie." I replied as crawled beneath the bedcovers and located his masculine hardness with my hand. I soon had his long cock in my mouth. Within a matter of minutes, I had Sean cumming in my mouth. He tasted nice but I could have used a morning fuck instead; my loss.

The shower on Daniel's yacht while sparkling and elegant was not large enough for two so he went in and showered first while I lounged in our bed. As soon as I heard him get into the shower Daniel slipped into our room and got into bed with me. He was immediately on top of me and as we went to kiss, he pulled back and looked at me with distaste.

"You have cum breath." He said as he turned his face away from me.

"Oops sorry." I replied with an impish grin.

"Never mind. We have time for a quickie." He said as he spread my legs and climbed between my splayed thighs. His thick manhood nudged against my slick opening.

"Ah-ah-ah, we need a condom." I said in a friendly but firm tone as I went to push his erection from my vaginal crease.

"Don't have one and I don't need one. I'm clean." He said as he began again in his attempt to enter me.

"But I do and yes you do." I said as I attempted to turn to get a condom from the nightstand beside the bed where Sean had secreted the box of Trojans.

"I'll pull out, we don't have much time. He said as he held me down from turning over and I relented and let him enter me. His large and insistent cock slid along my labia as he slipped the tip of it into my pussy. He felt huge but I was quite wet from having just given Sean a blowjob; he easily went all the way into me. His cock felt nice and his balls slapped up against me as he began to stroke into me.

Daniel is a skilled lover and he soon had me on edge as he continued to thrust and withdraw his large cock from my slippery cunt. I came and as I did, I felt him release his load into me. It felt great to feel a man's cum squirt deeply onto my silky walls as it had been so long. After I came down from my orgasm it dawned on me that Daniel had cum in me, which was totally against the rules.

"Get off you shit; you came in me." I said angrily as I heard the water shut off in the shower.

"My bad." Daniel said with a smirk as he quickly withdrew his cock from my creamy pussy. "Got to run." He said as he got out of bed and left the room quickly leaving me lying in bed with his sperm beginning to seep from my vagina.

"Well fuck me." I thought to myself angrily as I pulled myself from the bed and hurriedly tugged on a pair of cotton panties to contain the coming flood of cum.

I quickly made up the bed and grabbed up a short white terrycloth robe and put it on. I then made my way across the hall to the bathroom which was separate from the shower. As I sat on the commode fuming, I wondered who I was angrier with, myself for not insisting on a condom or Daniel for lying to me about pulling out.

Daniel and Sean got the large powerboat underway while I was still putting myself together in the head. I could tell by the angle of the yacht and the increase in engine noise that we were headed out towards the big lake. I dressed in a pair of crisp white shorts and a yellow strappy cold shoulder top. I tied up a pair of cute yellow cross-fit shoes and hurried up the stairway to the rear deck as I wanted to view our departure from the marina.

Daniel skillfully piloted the boat across the bay, through the channel and out into Lake Michigan. Sean and I held hands as we watched from the cockpit, standing behind Daniel who had everything under control. We kissed and teased each other while we viewed the changing shoreline.

After cruising for about an hour Daniel anchored the boat several hundred yards off shore and cut the engines. The water on the big lake was flat and calm and the mild morning temperatures made it a perfect day to be on the water. We had left the dock early and it was now a few minutes after nine. I was beginning to feel some hunger pangs and wondered about breakfast. Daniel, being the consummate host that he is, informed us that he was going to make a breakfast for us using the small grill that was attached to the railing at the stern of the yacht. It resembled a small stainless-steel Weber grill and included a matching lid. After he lit the grill, he provided the three of us with freshly brewed coffee and mimosas that we enjoyed while seated in the aft lounge area. The sunshade provided welcome relief from the bright morning sun.

Breakfast consisted of a scrambled egg mixture with fresh mushrooms, onions and diced ham. Warm bagels with cream cheese and fresh fruit salad completed the meal. Daniel's skills on the grill proved to excellent and we enjoyed our morning repast immensely. Sean and I cleaned up after breakfast while Daniel got the yacht underway and we headed out across the lake in the westerly direction of Wisconsin.

After 30 minutes of cruising, we were well off shore and could see no traces of land. The boats navigation radar showed few boats in our general vicinity. Daniel claimed that this was a good sign.

"Hey Krystal, you want to put your bathing suit on and lay out on the front deck?" Daniel asked after he throttled the large craft down to a gentle cruising speed.

"That sounds wonderful Daniel." I replied as I stood up and looked over the cockpit at the large area that comprised the front deck. I had to wait to go downstairs as Sean had gone down to use the head and I needed to do that myself.

"Krystal why don't you put on the tiniest and sexiest suit that you brought with you so you can get a better tan?" Daniel said with a wink and a grin.

"I am not sure you can handle that and besides what would Sean say?" I replied as I returned his smile.

"I'm sure that he and I would enjoy the view of you strutting around in your bikini; maybe topless?" He said with a leer.

"Daniel! I don't think so." I said with mock peevishness.

"How is Sean's job review going?" He said as a coded but thinly veiled warning to me.

I chose to ignore his comment even though it had an impact on me and my job this weekend. As soon as Sean came back upstairs, I went below and rinsed off in the shower slightly without wetting my hair. I checked and the Brazilian I had received was effective and I was still hairless from my shoulders to me toes with no stubble. I was feeling kind of naughty and I had packed one of the Wicked Weasel bathing suits that Steve had given me during my first time in STL. I held it in my hands and looked it over carefully pondering my next move. I put it on.

I came up on deck wearing the baby blue Daisy print WW suit with a white mesh beach cover-up; they both left little to the imagination. The top of the WW suit was of a thin, unlined, and nearly transparent material and had just enough to cover my areolas and nipples leaving the rest of my 34b breasts completely exposed. The bottom was a tiny cheeky type that was so small if barely covered my pussy and exposed most of my butt. I would definitely require lots of sunscreen.

When I returned to the deck Daniel showed me how to get to the front deck and he had already attached large sunning pads, as he called them, for me to lay-out on. He helped me spread my towels and offered to put lotion on my back for me. I was about to tell him that Sean could do that for me when Sean mentioned that he was going below to put on his bathing suit also.

"Okay Daniel, would you please rub sunscreen on my back for me." I asked coquettishly.

"With pleasure." He responded and I laid down on my tummy and lifted my ponytailed hair up from my back and neck.

Daniel began gently applying sunscreen to my neck in a manner that felt more like a massage. He undid my bathing suit ties and continued to coat my back and then skipping my butt be moved on to my legs. He paid special attention to the area of my inner thighs almost to my pussy. Then he squirted additional sunscreen in his hands and began working on my bare butt cheeks and even moved the little amount of material from the bottom of the suit right into my crack which basically exposed my entire ass to the sun. He spent a lot of his time caressing, massaging, and stroking my butt. It felt really nice and I was becoming aroused.

"I think that is enough Daniel, thanks." I replied with a slight moan of pleasure.

"Turn over." He ordered. "Let me do your front."

Without hesitation I rolled onto my back leaving my tiny bikini top laying on the towel. My bare breasts were now exposed to the sun as well. Daniel took his time massaging lotion into both of my breasts and concentrated on my areolas and nipples which now stood out proudly from my breasts. Daniel expertly squeezed and pinched them just enough to make them ache with desire. Satisfied he moved downward and did my tummy and slipped his fingers inside my tiny bikini bottoms and rubbed my moist slit.

"Daniel!" I squealed.

"Oh sorry, I did not want to miss any spots. He replied with a grin and stood up and looked me over.

"Hey you're standing in my sun." I called to him teasingly. He laughed and just before he moved on, he reached down and whispered in my ear.

"I want your sexy ass tonight Krystal." His words shot right to my core and I felt my pussy immediately become flooded with desire and additional fluids.

Sean soon joined me on the sundeck and he seemed very happy and excited to see me laying out atop the deck topless and in just my tiny bikini bottoms. I could see the beginnings of a tent arise within his swimming trunks. He leaned over and gave me a deep kiss and his hand seemed to automatically come up and caress my oily boob. I sighed with contentment while giving him a warm smile.

Daniel went back to piloting the yacht while Sean and I lay in the sun lazily talking and laughing with each other. He appeared to be enjoying himself and that made me happy. The day was perfect for being on the water, with nearly flat seas, and nothing but blue and sunny skies above. I felt the need to pee and looked over and Sean was napping quietly beside me so I silently got up and went to the aft deck. Daniel grinned when he saw my nearly naked body.

"You are looking hot Krystal; do you need a drink?" He said with an eyebrow raised leer.

"That would be great Daniel." I replied cheerfully as I walked past him on my way to go below to the head. He placed his hand on my bare ass cheek and gave it a playful squeeze. I snapped my head around and smiled at him.

I carefully made my way down into the cool shaded cabin of the yacht feeling slightly naughty for flirting with Daniel with Sean napping nearby. I used the head, washed my face and hands while giving myself a quick once-over in the mirror. I was looking hot but the hours in the sun were giving my bare breasts some color and I knew that I needed to be careful.

I opened the door expecting Daniel to be right outside of it and was not disappointed. Men are so predictable. He took me into his arms and pulled my nearly nude body tightly to him. He crushed my breasts to his thick muscular chest while seeking out my mouth with his. We kissed deeply swapping tongues while his large hands roamed down to my barely covered bottom. He stroked, caressed and squeezed my ass cheeks with passion. It felt exciting to be cheating on my date and I softly moaned into his mouth.

Daniel took this as a positive sign and slowly walked me backwards into his bedroom while still kissing and holding me. I felt my heart beating fiercely in my chest and I knew that I was wet for this dominant man. When we were both inside his cabin, he pushed the door closed with his foot as he slowly tugged my thong bottoms down over my hips and I felt them slip down my legs. His hand went between my legs and I felt his fingers gently probing my hairless pussy. It felt so wrong but so good and I reached down between us and fondled his hard erection through his bathing suit. It was Daniel's turn to moan with arousal.

His fingertip found my slippery nub and he slowly stroked it giving me chills as electricity shot through my groin. This man was an expert at digital manipulation and he slipped his finger in circles around my clit, often dipping into my flowing vaginal opening for additional lubrication. He quickly brought me to the point of orgasm and I whimpered while I leaned against his solid body.

"Oh Daniel!" I exclaimed as I felt the waves of pleasure move through me.

"Shh Krystal." He cautioned. "Sean's right overhead." I bit down on my lip to keep from crying out as Daniel brought me to a satisfying orgasm that just seemed to go on and on. His played my pussy like a maestro and I could not get enough. Finally, I felt myself relaxing and slumped backwards onto his bed. I was gasping for breath and my heart was beating out of control.

I expected Daniel to want me to return the favor, but like a true gentleman he was simply meeting my sexual desires, this time. He pulled his wet fingers from my vagina and put them first to his nose and then to my lips. I was not sure what he wanted at first and stared into his eyes.

"Taste yourself Krystal." He said seductively. "Lick your honey from my fingers."

I stuck my tongue out to lick up my own juices from his fingers but as I did, he slowly ran them around my lips, coating them and bringing my desire to a fever pitch. He pushed one, then two of them into my mouth and I sucked them as if they were small cocks, well not that small as he had thick fingers. I moaned for him as I cleaned my juices from his fingers. He gave me a smile.

"Daniel that was wonderful, thank you." I said as I tugged my bathing suit bottoms back up and into place.

"The pleasure was all mine, sugar." He replied while he helped me stand on legs which were still shaking after my release.

Daniel went back up on deck while I went back into the head to clean myself up and get back into the girlfriend mode. Sean appeared to still be sleeping and as I got back on deck and I sat down beside and gently shook him awake. He slowly opened his eyes as he came around.

"Hey baby." I said softly as I laid my hand on his shoulder and let my fingers caress his neck and jawline.

"Um, wow, I must have fallen asleep." He said with a yawn as he appeared to be attempting to clear his head. "Was I out long?"

"Not long." I replied thinking that it was not long enough.

As we were talking Daniel announced that we needed to head in, as we wanted to be back to the marina in time for dinner. He started the engines and hoisted the anchors and asked us to bring in the mats and towels from the foredeck. Soon we were underway and the boat settled into a nice plane. Sean and Daniel were at the helm and Daniel was teaching him how to pilot the large craft. I went below and got dressed back into my shorts and a clean tee. Nothing too sexy however the shorts were small and hugged the curves of my butt nicely; revealing just a hint of my cheeks from beneath. The tee revealed my flat tunny and I wore it sans bra. My nipples were definitely poking at the material enough to catch both men's eyes.

We arrived back at the yacht club and the three of us needed to clean-up before dinner. Being true gentlemen, they allowed me to go first as they knew I might take a bit longer. Daniel went to the main clubhouse and used the shower facilities there so as to allow us more hot water. Sean was all over me the second Daniel left and actually wanted to shower with me in the tiny cubicle. It just did not work. After I was out of the shower, I began putting on my makeup while Sean sat and watched me. His excitement was quite visible.

"Hey Krystal, we still have some time." Sean said with a wink.