Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was on, I laid back down and while spreading my thighs apart pulled him to me. His lovely cock nudged my very moist and very ready slit. There was just a hint of resistance until he slipped right in. He immediately bottomed out inside my slick tunnel. Sean moaned, and I moaned, then he began fucking me in earnest.

No matter how much I tried to deny it, Sean was making love to me. He thrusted and stroked into my very horny pussy gently but firmly like a man in love. I moaned as wonderful sensation surged through my body. I came first as my orgasm overwhelmed and I shouted out his name in the throes of passion. This triggered Sean's own climax and I could feel him cumming inside the thin latex sheath, deeply buried all the way in my pussy. He spasmed atop me and I held him tightly as I felt another wave of ecstasy wash through me. I squeezed his cock with my vagina and he shivered and moaned from the sensations.

When we both caught our breaths and finally came down from our sexual high, we rolled over on our sides facing each other. We looked into each other's eyes and softly stroked and whispered to each other. My feelings were all over the place as I felt so deeply for this wonderful man.

"God Sean, that was so great." I said with excitement. "Thank you, I really needed that.

"Yes Krystal, it was the best." He said soberly but with some enthusiasm. "If only we could stay here all day."

We both knew that it was time, that we had to go, that this was the end. We rolled further apart and sat up. I stood up when Sean did and I pulled him to me for another hug, and another kiss. It was so raw and so tender that we just reveled in each other's arm for just a few more minutes. Sean broke the kiss and mumbled something as he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

We both cleaned-up and dressed back into the clothing we had worn home from the lake. Sean decided to travel dressed casually as he had a 3-hour flight. I reapplied my makeup quickly and was running a brush through my slightly tangled hair when Sean came up behind me and held me.

"I have to get going." He said flatly.

"Want me to drive you?" I asked cheerfully. "It's no problem."

"Would you?" He asked in reply. Sean turned me around to face him.

"Hey, it's what a girlfriend does, right?" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

We rode to the airport in silence as there was so much to say but we were not sure how to begin. Sean held my hand as I drove my Subaru down the interstate. I knew how he must be feeling and I did not want to make things feel worse for him.

"Krystal, can I see you again?" He asked shyly.

"Of course, Sean." I replied with a smile. "I would like that a lot."

"Really?' He asked astonished by my reply.

"Well sure sweetie." I said as I squeezed his hand. "Just call the service and book me again."

"I meant for a date, not like this." He said sadly as he looked away.

"It is a lot cheaper than a girlfriend weekend experience." I said attempting to keep things light but within my boundaries. Sean reached into his pocket and extracted a white business-sized envelope. He handed it to me.

"For you." He said as I accepted the envelope from him. I did not attempt to look inside as one must always be discrete.

We pulled up to the drop-off point for the airlines. Sean got out of my car and went into the backseat to retrieve his travel bag. I got out of the car and walked over to him as he stood by the curb. I pulled him in for a hug and a parting kiss. He returned the kiss reluctantly.

"Bye Sean." I said with as much of a smile as I could muster. "Have a safe trip."

"Goodbye, Krystal." He said as he returned my smile. "I had a great time."

Sean then grabbed up his bag and headed inside; not looking back at me. I got into my car and slowly pulled away feeling kind of lonely but also relieved. Things had ended pretty well I thought though I felt a bit melancholy about ending a great weekend, with a great client.

As I pulled onto the interstate to begin heading back home, I realized that it was about 6 hours earlier than I had planned to return home. A thousand thoughts raced inside my head as I drove. I could just go home earlier and take the time to reconnect with my loving husband, who I knew would be needing some attention. I could ignore Daniel's words about coming back out to the yacht for the afternoon. I pondered how my not returning to Daniel would affect Sean's career. Was this my issue? I was just a paid date and had no ties to Sean but was this a full-service thing? Was I needed to finish what I started or should I just forget it all and go on with my life, like I knew that I should? Where do I go from here? I pondered as I drove.