Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we do baby." I replied as I let my towel slip and I stood before Sean, nude. He eyed me up and down before pulling me into a tight embrace. His kisses were warm and longing. I could feel his erection poking me through his bathing suit. I dropped to my knees on the floor of the lounge. He sighed deeply and excitedly as I slipped down his board shorts. His hardon nearly poked me in the eye.

"Is that all for me?" I asked seductively as I kissed the tip of his cock.

"Oh Krystal." Sean moaned as he took my head in his hands, gently cradling it. I took the lovely tip of his cock into my mouth and licked it underneath with the tip of my tongue. Sean seemed to shiver as I did this. I hummed and moaned as I gave Sean a loving blowjob, holding his hairless balls in my hand as my other hand went around and caressed his sexy tight buns.

"I'm cumming Krystal." Sean groaned as I felt the head of his wonderful cock swell right before he began spewing his load of manly cream into my eager mouth. I was so excited and so aroused myself that I felt that I could have cum just by sucking his cock.

Sean shot 4 strong jets of his tasty seed into my mouth and I greedily swallowed every shot. It was a nice manly load and I savored the taste and the experience greatly. Finally, Sean released my head which he had clutched tightly to his groin as he orgasmed. I pulled back and let his slimy manhood slip from my mouth. I cleaned him up with my tongue and rose from my knees.

"Oh Sean, that was so nice, I can't wait to get this bad boy into bed." I said lustily as I gave him a sly smile.

"Krystal, you are the best." Sean sighed as I gave him a tight hug.

"That should hold you 'til bedtime tiger." I said cheerily as I turned him around and pointed him toward the shower. "I'm starved, how about you?"

"I'm starved for more of your pussy baby." He said as he went into the shower stall, pulling the door closed.

I continued applying my makeup when I heard the sounds of Daniel on deck. He came down the stairs to find me nearly nude clad in only the towel that I had tied around my hips. I gave him a sexy look as he crooked his finger at me and directed me into his bedroom.

"Damn you are hot Krystal!" He exclaimed softly but firmly as he quietly shut the door behind us. "We don't have much time."

Daniel pulled me into a tight embrace and went to kiss me. I turned my head to the side not wanting to surprise him with my cum breath. He gave me a puzzled look.

"What?" He asked sternly.

"Sorry Daniel, you don't want to kiss me right now." I said giving him a look.

"Oh, OH!" He exclaimed as he got the message. "Come to me tonight after Sean falls asleep. I want you so badly." He held me tightly as he whispered that into my ear.

"I will Daniel." I said as I hugged him tightly. "I need that big cock of yours."

The three of us decided not to go to dinner that night but instead Daniel had a take-out meal prepared at a local restaurant about 15 minutes away. We dressed casually and sipped cocktails on the aft deck until it was time to go pick up the meal. I wore a cute blue Aluna dress that was light and airy and came to almost mid-thigh. The top tied in the back and Sean had tied it for me as we dressed earlier; struggling to keep his hands off my ass and boobs the entire time. Beneath it I wore only a wispy lace thong in blue as well. Daniel and Sean were dressed in nice crisply pressed shorts and resort type shirts. Sean's was gray and black with palm trees and Daniel wore a more colorful one with parrots and tropical scenes. I was proud to be in the company of two handsome and well-dressed men.

We sat and chatted while sipping cocktails until it was time to go pick-up the food. Daniel, of course, sent Sean in his BMW to pick up the food, once again leaving me alone in the company of this strong and masculine man. Daniel wasted no time and as soon as Sean was out of sight, he put down his drink.

"Come sit on my lap Krystal." He said in his deep and manly voice. I got up and slowly walked across the deck to him. I turned and as I went to sit down, he lifted the back of my short dress, his large hands went immediately to my bare ass cheeks. I felt a shiver run through me.

As I sat down onto Daniel's lap, he made sure that my dress was bunched up enough so that my bare buns were against his shorts clad cock. I could feel his hardness beneath me. I felt so naughty, so slutty, still being in the role of Sean's girlfriend. I actually felt my face redden from excitement. I could feel the wetness of my pussy beneath my wispy thong. Daniel's hands came around me on both sides and slid around my thighs and between my legs. He could feel the heat and moisture from my arousal.

"Oh, Daniel, you are such a naughty boy." I said with a giggle and I wiggled my butt further onto his lap. Here we were alone on the aft deck of his boat, in the open air, making out, practically fucking and no one could actually see what we were doing due to the sides of the boat which partially hid us. Our heads and shoulders were visible but nothing beyond that could be seen.

"Sit up a second Krystal." Daniel told me and I raised myself up off from his lap. I could feel him fumbling around beneath me and I wondered what he was doing. Then I heard the sound of the zipper on his shorts being pulled down. Daniel's hands reached for me again and pulled me back onto his lap where I was greeted by a pleasant surprise; he had unleashed his stiff cock and as I sat down it poked between my splayed thighs.

"What have we here?" I said with a sexy laugh as I reached between my thighs and felt his warm hardness.

"Put it in." He ordered, "We have just enough time."

I raised myself up and grasped his tempting manhood using it to push my now soaked thong aside and rubbing it against my slippery pussy lips. I moaned from the sensual feelings. Daniel slowly moved his cock around until I felt him nudging at my vaginal opening. I was more than ready for his cock and I slowly lowered myself onto his magnificent tool. I could not help myself and gave out an animalistic moan. Once Daniel was nestled completely inside me, he held me tightly on his lap. He was so large he truly filled my needy pussy. I felt so slutty and wanton but oh so good.

"Just sit still Krystal." Daniel whispered into my ear as he held me all the way down on his cock. "Wouldn't this make a great scene if Sean were here? Us discretely fucking while he sits across from us thinking that you are simply sitting on my lap."

"Daniel you are so wicked" I exclaimed while reveling in the intense feelings his lovely manhood was giving me without even moving.

"More than you know Krystal." He said with a growl. "Now start fucking me."

I began raising and lowering myself onto his thick instrument of pleasure and I no longer felt like an escort. I was simply a lusty, cheating girlfriend who was fucking my boyfriend's older boss. I was intent on my own pleasure and not his and I could feel my orgasm approaching. Daniel's fingers played with my very tender and very sensitive clit; bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. The sounds of our slippery coupling were quite evident to us.

Daniel was close as I could hear his breathing quicken as he began humping upward with every downstroke of my body onto his cock. His dick felt so good that I came with a moan and shudder and this pushed him on towards his own release. Daniel's cell phone broke us from our intense pleasure; Sean was back to the marina.

"We have five minutes." Daniel remarked as his thrusts became deeper and faster. His hand slid up and he griped both of my breasts firmly as he began unloading his manly deposit deep into my pussy. I could feel the scalding heat of his cum squirting up inside me. This triggered another orgasm in me. I would have cum with a shout if the circumstances were different and I worked hard to keep my pleasure sounds within me.

The nice thing about wearing a short dress is that when you stand up it falls back into place hiding what you have been up to. I went to the side of the boat and gave Sean a big smile and a wave. I could hear Daniel fumbling with his shorts behind me.

One of the advantages of being with a wealthy man is that he can order just about anything and have it delivered right to the yacht. In this case however Sean was able to deliver it right to the boat. We dined on an Italian seafood trio; shrimp, clams, and scallops all prepared in a white wine and lemon sauce. With crusty French bread, a tossed salad, angel hair pasta, and wine, it was a true delight. This was a dream date, not just for Sean, but for me as well, as I was the object of sexual desire for two handsome men and they were plying me with great food, classy wines, and wonderful and fulfilling sex.

After a day in the sun and a scrumptious meal we were all ready for an early night. We sat in the rear lounge area enjoying the night air and an after-dinner Amoretto. The talk was light and just bordering on seductive banter when I noticed that Sean was nodding off during lulls in the conversation.

"It looks like you have better tuck your young man into bed." Daniel suggested noticing Sean's semi-conscious state. I nodded and smiled at him affectionately as I took Sean's hand and led him below.

As Sean and I made our pre-bed preparations I could hear Daniel securing the yacht for the night. I went into the head, cleaned up, and got ready for bed making sure that any crusty evidence of my prior coupling with Daniel was washed away. A quick spritz after I brushed and flossed and I was ready for bed. Sean, ever the gentleman, was already asleep atop the covers when I got into our salon. I pulled him close and attempted to interest him in some loving but he was down for the count.

My plan was to make sure that Sean was truly asleep and then make my way to Daniel's room for another tryst but it was not to be. I slowly and quietly snuck my way down the passageway to Daniel's cabin and found him to be flat on his back, snoring. I felt a sense of disappointment as well as relief as I too was feeling the effects of a day on the water in the sun. Guilt crept into my mind as well as I slipped back into the girlfriend mode and back into bed with Sean. He mumbled a few seconds as he pulled me to him. I snuggled against his chest and drifted off into a peaceful slumber assisted by the gentle rocking of the yacht in its slip.

"Hey, good morning, angel." Daniel's voice roused me from my dreams and I noticed that he was standing over me.

"Good morning Daniel." I replied as I opened my eyes and looked at his sexy form clad only in silk boxers. "Where's Sean?'

"He just got into the shower." He said gruffly. "Can I join you?"

Daniel's eyebrows raised as he leered at me lustfully. He was a fine-looking man and in other circumstances I would be attracted to him but I was still being Sean's girlfriend. I considered pulling back the covers and inviting him in beside me but then it dawned on me that we did not have much time. I sat up, turned so that my feet were over the side of the berth, and reached for Daniel's silk covered hips to pull him to me.

"I know what you need baby." I said seductively as I pulled Daniel's boxers down and his thick and manly cock popped out and almost struck me in the face.

Daniel sighed as I kissed the top of his dick. I am always amazed at the texture of the head of men's cocks; so soft against my lips. My tongue slipped out and I licked the large crown. He tasted a bit of salt with a hint of manly muskiness. I savored the flavor of him as I engulfed the entire head into my mouth. I knew that this was not going to be gentle love-making as Daniel's hands went immediately to my head and he pulled it to him as he drove his cock deeply into my mouth.

"Oh yeah! Just like that." Daniel groaned as he began fucking my mouth in earnest. Driving his cock deeply into my mouth and into the back of my throat where it attempted to slip further down. I was immediately glad that I had been trained, just a few short months ago by Steven how to deep throat without gagging.

We could hear Sean still in the shower as I sucked and allowed Daniel to truly fuck my throat. His cock had slid into my throat and he appeared to be reveling in the sensations that it gave him. I looked up and his eyes were close and he drove himself faster and deeper into my mouth. I felt the head of his dick swell in my throat and I knew he was getting close. He truly crushed my head harder to his belly as the first jets of his morning load shot down my throat. He pulled back slightly and I felt his thick cum flood my mouth. I swallowed greedily as he continued to thrust powerfully into my mouth. Daniel's cum tasted so sweet and so manly that I truly enjoyed ever last bit of it as it entered my mouth and slid down my throat. As I was sucking the last few drops out of the very tip of his dick, we heard the shower shut off.

"That was great Krystal." He said with a deep growl. He patted my head like a small pet dog as he withdrew his wet cock from my mouth and I was able to barely catch a glimpse of it before it was quickly covered up by his boxers. I moaned with desire and unsatisfied lust as I swallowed the last bits of Daniel's nut and licked my sticky lips.

"To be continued." He said as he slipped out of the room and back down the hall. I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling more like a cheating girlfriend than a weekend escort providing a girlfriend experience and I wondered why? Perhaps I had grown too attached to Sean or most likely Daniel's behavior towards me had aroused these feelings inside me. I stood up as Sean entered the room.

"Oh, you're up." He said sounding surprised. "I was just coming to wake you."

"Yes. Good morning." I said as I gave him my best smile. "What's up Sean? Why are we up so early? It's Sunday."

"I forgot to tell you but I have to be home and to the airport by 1:00." He said somberly. "I am flying to Denver for the week."

"The whole week!" I said, back to playing the role of his girlfriend. "When were you going to tell me?"

"I know, I know." He said glumly. "Daniel sprung this on me Saturday. I'm sorry"

Sean then pulled me in close to him for a tender hug. He was still warm and slightly damp from the shower. He smelled nice of body wash and aftershave. We kissed as he held me and I asked him if we had time for a quicky. He unhappily shook his head. It was then my turn for the shower. He never mentioned my cum breath.

After dressing, packing up our things, and having a cup of coffee with a toasted bagel that Daniel had ready for us, we began packing the car. Sean took a load of our belongings to the parking area while I continued to dry my long hair. Daniel slipped into the dressing space of the bathroom and right up next to me.

"Krystal, I can't get enough of you." He said with his deep voice. "You're not exclusive yet so call me when Sean leaves."

"Really Daniel?" I replied astonished by his boldness. "He's my boyfriend!"

"Really Krystal. You don't have a ring on your finger and I want you." He replied looking boldly into my eyes. "Maybe come back out to the boat for the evening?"

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of Sean climbing back aboard and Daniel left the room to go talk with him. I could not believe the cojones on that man and I felt anger rising up that he would think that I would do that to Sean. I finished up and joined the two men on deck.

After some final instructions to Sean about the upcoming trip the three of us walked to Sean's BMW. Daniel gave me a hug and a wink before he opened my car door for me and I slid onto the leather seats. Sean and Daniel exchanged handshakes and with a final glance at the lovely yachts in the marina, we were off.

We rode along in silence for the first few miles as we attempted to deal with the end of our weekend on Daniel's yacht. We stopped at a Mackie Dee's for two breakfast meals and more coffee. I prepared Sean's burritos as he continued to drive and we made kind of a picnic out of it. We were about half-way to Sean's townhouse when the mood inside his car changed.

"I really enjoyed the weekend with you Krystal." Sean said pleasantly as he reached over and took my hand into his. "I could get used to this."

"I enjoyed it too Sean." I agreed giving him a warm smile. "It was fun."

"You know, um, Krystal. If you ever want to make it real..." Sean said and then his voice trailed off.

"Sean, don't start that please." I replied suddenly feeling cold and sad.

"I mean look, you and I get along really well. "Sean began again. "We had fun. We could go out on dates, real dates."

"Sean, you're a great guy and yes, we both had a great time. Let's not ruin it now." I said as I felt shame and sadness creep into me.

"You could get out of the business. Stop escorting. You and I could have a real relationship." He said giving me his best sales pitch. "I thought that we were feeling something."

"Sean, look, I am an escort." I said firmly but gently. "You paid me for this weekend. We both enjoyed it and this is where we part ways, right?"

"Yeah, but we don't have to." He said almost whining.

"Yes, we do. You're going to Denver and I am going to go back to my regular life." I looked over at him and his mood had definitely darkened.

"Can I see you again? For a real date?" Sean asked sincerely as he glanced over at me.

"Sure, anytime." I replied. "Just call the service and schedule me again."

"That's not what I meant." He said angrily.

"That's the only way baby." I said softly. "Want some road head?"

"No, maybe when we get to my place; if there is time." He replied. "Please Krystal."

"NO Sean." I said loudly. "I really like you but there is just no way."

"We could try." He said pleadingly as he continued to hold my hand.

We then rode in silence until we got to Sean's townhouse. I had seen this before with other clients. They have such a good time and the sex is so wonderful that they think that they have fallen in love. It's kind of sweet but men can be so dumb. I knew I needed to let him down gently but firmly.

We unpacked his car, placing my bags into my car and then we carried his into his home. Sean's mood was glum at best and I was feeling that it might be time for me to leave. He was packing his travel bag for his trip to Denver when I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned and pulled me into his arms. His hands slipped down onto my ass and he gave it a nice massage.

"What time do you have to leave for the airport?" I asked in between passionate kisses.

"We have some time." He replied raising his one eyebrow. "Want to?"

"I thought that you would never ask." I said with a happy sigh as we fell back onto his bed. Hopefully this would lighten his mood and end things on a good note.

This time we did not make love; we had hot monkey sex. I don't know if it was pent-up desire or anger but Sean was fully erect before I took his shorts off, leaving him in just his shirt. He pulled my shorts down and I helped by kicking them off along with my panties. He wasted no time as he laid me on my back on his bed and began kissing me. His kisses were hot; filled with heat and desire. I was already quite wet and aroused and needed no foreplay to get ready for him.

"Krystal!" He exclaimed. "You are so hot, so sexy." I was ready to allow him to enter me, bare as a girlfriend would, when it dawned on me that no matter how real this seemed he was paying me for this.

"Let me get a condom." I replied trying not to break the mood. Sean nodded and I reached for my purse that was laying on the bed beside us. I found a Trojan and tore it open while holding the package in my teeth. Sean took it from me and unrolled the latex sheath onto his large red cock.