Where I Started Going Wrong?

Story Info
The first step on my journey to becoming a nymphomaniac.
995 words
4.3
28.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my 40s now and have a husband and teenage son, but my secret is I'm an absolutely disgusting slut, and I always have been. I have lately tried to establish where this came from because the compulsions I suffer are damaging my life and those around me. A therapist suggested writing down my thoughts, and my memories, to try to make sense of it all, but when I tried it, it read like pornography and just made me feel even sluttier... But here goes. So, an early experience, my very first with men.

I was just 18.

I was on holiday with my parents and my aunt and uncle, and their children. My Uncle Robert is my dad's brother. I always liked him. He had been in the army, he was cool, he had a motorbike. His children were young, his wife very pretty but always tired looking. We were in Ibiza, and had travelled from our hotel by coach to a small beach. Rob's wife had stayed at the hotel with their toddlers, just around the pool, so Rob was on his own. My parents and I had had a great time, splashing, swimming, sunbathing. Rob had looked at me. I knew that look, even then, at that age. My bikini was brief, my boobs were already too big for my body - that has been a curse all my life. And a delight too I suppose. I saw him looking at my tits, and that made my nipples harden which just made things worse. We'd all had a few drinks at the beach bar, even I had had a couple of weak cocktails. And on the coach ride home everyone was a little drowsy.

Rob went to the back of the small bus and I walked and sat down beside him, still in my bikini with just a silk sarong on top. My parents quickly fell asleep in front of us.

As soon as I sat down and my bare thigh pressed against his I felt excited.. I felt desperate to tease him. I wanted him to look at me. I kept pressing my leg against him, looking, smiling, enjoying his dark eyes and cheeky smile as he looked at me. I made sure my sarong fell loose, I knew he liked seeing my boobs, I remember feeling so nervous, so unsure, I remember just wanting him to notice me so much, I was throwing myself at him, I was such a whore. God I wanted him to want me. I must have been signalling so much.... I licked my lips as I looked at him and laughed when he licked his in response. And then I looked down a his lap, he was still wearing his speedos, and his bulging cock was clearly visible. I could not take my eyes off it, until I glanced up at him again and saw the lust in his eyes.

He just whispered, "you can touch it if you wan" and that was all I needed. I slipped my hand down his muscly chest and belly, and inside his trunks. It was the first cock I had ever held. The first man's cock I had ever felt. The first hard cock my small hand had ever wrapped around. I shuddered and orgasmed, biting my lip to stop from crying out. I tasted the blood, I slipped his big hard cock out of his trunks. it was huge. I loved it. He bent to my ear "you fucking little slut" he whispered and I nearly came again.

I didn't know what to do, my parents were just a couple of rows ahead, other people could have walked back at any time. My uncle suddenly did the thing that shocked me most but I know set the pattern for my whole life. He just used my body. He pushed my head down, forcefully, onto his hard cock, I had no choice but I didn't want a choice.. He forced that huge hard cock into my young mouth, my virgin mouth, my young lips spread for that fat shiny knob, his veiny cock forced into my mouth, my throat, I felt so full of his cock, it would be years before I felt so full and stretched again, I struggled to breath and flailed a little, but he didn't stop, instead he reached around and grabbed my pussy, pushing the bikini aside and shoved his fingers inside me. It felt so good, so fucking good, i loved his cock, I loved his fingers, I loved sex and cocks and men and being a teenage slut. I orgasmed on his fingers in seconds and squealed. I know heads turned because he told me to be quiet and then started pumping hard into my face, just ramming his cock in my mouth and in a few moments it happened, what I had wanted and worried about, he spurted his cum in my mouth and yes, that is what I wanted, and ever since that moment that is what I have adored. I'm wet now remembering. His cock exploded in my mouth and like a total slut I sucked all that cream down.

After he had finished he wiped himself down with his beach towel, he helped me hold my mirror steady so I could fix my lipstick, because most of it had smeared along his cock. He gave me some pesetas, enough for a few drinks and promised to buy some wine for me that evening. He told me never to tell anyone or I'd get into trouble. I almost expected everything he said and everything he did. I felt like a slut, like a whore. But I also felt proud, and like a woman. I loved it. I loved it. I still love it.

What is wrong with me? Was it always there or did men like Rob make me the way I am? What do you think?