All Comments on 'Where I Started Going Wrong?'

by MessedUpMum

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great first story, love to read more x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it. I love sluts

Dress the hot fuck slut up in lingerie and have her fuck her daddy while wearing a sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings and heels. That horn slut deserves a facial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Looking forward to more.

SirBurnInsideSirBurnInsidealmost 2 years ago

Really liked your little tale, very good indeed and a great introduction into your life and how you came to be who you are!

Hope to read more!

kyron99kyron99almost 2 years ago

Very nice. Tell us more…

AfghanmikeAfghanmikealmost 2 years ago

Great beginning to what could be an awesome series, more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great job of getting it hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Hot! story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

God that was hot. Couldn't believe that a story that short could get me that hard!

gldflcngldflcnalmost 2 years ago

To answer your questions, I don’t think there is anything wrong with you at all. I think there are women, such as what you are describing that receive immense sexual arousal and pleasure from not only being submissive but by being treated as a vessel for a man’s pleasure or needs.

If your spouse does not know, may I be so bold as to ask how your sex life is? Does it leave you feeling less than fulfilled? Does he know if your ‘darkside’? I would be thrilled to have a partner to experiment with and test limits.

MessedUpMumMessedUpMumover 1 year agoAuthor

To answer some of the questions here, my husband knows something of my past. He has also caught me in an affair. He doesn't know the worst stuff, and he doesn't know about the causal and random stuff. Dogging and exhibitionism and such. He thinks I had an affair for love, not that I'm just a slut.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

You have to be fair and tell your husband everything, give him the chance to get away from your skanky ass and have normal life with someone that might just appreciate and welcome his company as a mate. I'm sure he would not like to wonder why his doctor is asking where he picked up AIDS from (or monkeypox) when he was supposed to be in a "loving marriage", plus if you give him an incureable disease, your kid will have nobody after you both die long lingering deaths, and for what, because you couldn't control yourself. You need therapy and a divorce in that order.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongover 1 year ago

Love that you enjoy dogging & that you’re an exhibitionist! Sluts are always good. They make us young hung studs super horny! Wish I lived in the UK. I’d love to enjoy you! Your stories are hot as fuck! Could feel your uncle blowing his load in your hot slut mouth!

cockexposercockexposerover 1 year ago

Great story, hope to hear more. It feels so good to give into your slutty desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessedUpMum@MessedUpMum
UK mum and reluctant slut. I'm not here to meet men, I find plenty of those in real life. If any women would like to chat, that would be nice.