All Comments on 'Where is the Harm in it?'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder12 months ago

Very good. A case of 2 women who got stupid, thought they were entitled and could get away with what they wanted and the husband would pay. Jean is on a very short leash and probably will be for many years. Jane through away her marriage and family. Her holidays are going to be very lonely since no one will want her around. She will regret her actions everyday for the rest of her life. I don't know if I want to wish her a long, miserable and lonely life or for her to end her life soon and then her family can move on and forget her.

TajfaTajfa12 months ago

Very good. Your stories are getting better. 4 stars.

other2other1other2other112 months ago

I enjoyed this, however it almost felt like there was a lot more to explore in the story, I could almost feel a lot of the emotions that were talked about.

As always a great story Jimmy!

jflindersjflinders12 months ago

I generally liked it, though had trouble sympathizing with Pete. In his shoes I'd have been far harder on Jean, her relationship with Jane would be over, but understand his character isn't written that way.

One small thing about the court hearing-when a judge tells one side he doesn't need to hear from them, it is because he or she is deciding for the side that he doesn't need to hear from. To avoid successful appeals the judge will ensure that the losing side gets the right to be heard and then give reasons why the arguments made by the losing side don't persuade him or her. The judge would not tell the wife he or she didn't need to hear from her, then find against her.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa12 months ago

Nice story, good characters... It could have been a little bit better if the background of ALL characters were explained. But this was a satisfying read, though, there were some small holes in the story. Poor Pete was caught between his friend and wife. Jane and Jean were delusional knowing that Jim wouldn't be on board but continued to disrespect him and their marriage and friendship. Unbelievable.... 4 stars for a good job

remb95remb9512 months ago

liked it very much but do feel sad that the manipulator was so blind to he actions.

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

Jim,. that was a blinder of a story! A 5* story of how some people blow their marriage up and then regret their stupid decisions. I like all of your stories, but this? I think it's your best yet. From one dyslexic to another, well done!

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

Since Jim is the MC and only Pete is the cuck I'm not scoring one star.

But . . . Jim is a bitch for being friends with a cuck

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of your best stories to date. Interesting premise/story set-up, believable characters, reasonably well written: 4****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One rare tale in this category, about how much damage can be done by different levels of cheating in a marriage. One realistic tale in just 2 pages, very well written, so different when compared to the hundreds of fantastic, unrealistic, cheating/cuck tales in which all is fun, modern and good for all parties. So 5* well earned !

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

A very well told story that clearly brings out the crucial points of a marriage.

Love based on trust, caring for others, respect and loyalty. What else is there to add?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight12 months ago

This story started in first person and proceeded to wander through POVs. You left out many of the required quotation marks which made it even harder to follow. As all readers know, ending with the husband happy as hell while the wife is miserable is the way these stories need to go. Since she had no male lover, no balls were crushed in a dark parking lot. That was sad. At least we had the required surveillance equipment.

Slick742Slick74212 months ago

A very good story of where swapping went wrong. Kudos to the husband. He was quick with the divorce papers but hell the wife didn't want to back away no matter what. Thanks for an interesting read. High*****. SK742

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Satisfying resolution

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Nice to see a story where everything was clearly communicated and there was no room for misunderstanding.

A few very distracting editing errors that surprised me for an author of this caliber.

Two small quibbles about the way the plot went. If Pete loves having Jim as his best friend why would he have gone along with plotting to swap and then ambushing Jim with it? It's nice he took responsibility for his actions and sincerely apologized to Jim but, it does seem Jim let him off the hook very quickly.

Without any input from Jane's side of the story it's hard to understand how a wife of over 20 years, in an apparently solid marriage could go off the rails so quickly and completely. Without any hints of previous problems it makes that part of the story very hard to accept for me.

demanderdemander12 months ago

A sad tale. I expect that Jane really didn't mean what she said to Jean. If Jane had only been honest about her desires, she could have saved the marriage. Because I don't think our MC would have minded watching the two women - once in a while. Or, maybe not. But her decision to go behind his back (ha!) was the killer. D

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

At first, I thought he was overreacting, but the wife just dismissed his concerns. She seemed to believe she could just run roughshod over his beliefs and force him to accept her desires as their new way of life. Suppose he revealed he was hot for Furry Sex and no longer interested in straight sex, should she be forced to accept that change after 20 years of marriage? It was her disrespect, not her bisexuality that killed her marriage. Had she been completely honest with Jim, she may not have gotten Pete, but Jim may have been okay with letting her play around a bit with her friend.

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

I like Pete. I was terrified it was going to turn out that he was fucking both of them also. Not too fond of his whole "hurr hurr but its hawt to see my wife with another woman" mindset but its nice to see he thought better of it some. Ideally he would have kicked her to the curb as well but honestly his whole thing was more realistic. Interesting that the ex wife isn't dating women now that she's free.

des911des91112 months ago

You're having fun with the shorter stories and I'm enjoying them too. This one? maybe not so much. It's a sad scenario when people get stuck in their points of view and can't or won't shift despite consequences neither of them really wants. Probably realistic, but sad.

As always, you write them well.

Thank you

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

There is not enough from Jane's standpoint. Jim strikes me as an intractable asshole who did nothing to save his marriage, but pushed to end his marriage. I did not see anything resembling love from either party, but only hard-headed and hard-hearted people dedicated to their positions.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Again a very good story!!! Another 5 stars!!! ;)

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm12 months ago

You know, there's a common theme in your stories that I keep noticing. I always like your plots. But why are all your characters so autistic!?

Nobody ever raises their voice, so they have to spell it out when they're angry. Nobody ever uses any gestures, so the only way to show that they love someone is by saying the words. Your MC tells Pete how his wife wanted to anally rape him with a strap-on, and Pete's reaction is to tell him how hot it would be to watch them all together. And your MC then simply accepts that, like it's the most normal reaction ever.

It's like none of your characters know how human emotions work, and it's weirding me out.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698912 months ago

It reminds me of an old Hank Snow song, "you dreamer you.". A very well written piece of humorous material. There was soo much not said about Jim's problems. Yeah he doesn't want to swap, that's fine. The scales off justice were not quite balanced in this one.

JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

Well written but nothing new here. Main protagonist acted like he had a stick up his arse even if he didn't want to be pegged. Pete chose friendship before marriage, he was probably right to do so although his thinking was inconsistent.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion12 months ago

The sex would be hard to get over by itself, the fact that it was with another female and not a male, I would think, does not demonstrate an attempt to replace her love for her husband, and might mitigate some of the damage. The real hurtle is her going behind his back and trashing him, talking about how she would control him once he submitted, that showed the degree of her disrespect and manipulation. Marriage is a partnership, not a dictatorship. It never works if one partner dictates to the other things that they are diametrically opposed to and against their core principals. You can't have your cake and eat it too because then you have nothing but memories and maybe, some stale crumbs.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

I think he overreacted. 23 years. He admits the lesbian sex didn't really bother him. Jane talking about pegging him, is just girl talk.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

I can relate to this story....

Nice job JimmythePlunger.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just OK, not great. Can't really see staying friends with Pete. Seems he's the guy who would watch and fuck both of them and just lie to cover it up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done, Mr Plunger.

You brought up the judge being religious. The legal system is fraught with bias and it's sad for everyone. The man-haters, the religious, the back-slappers, the connected....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oddly mechanical, with a bit of Martian Slut Ray thrown in.

\

A loyal loving faithful wife, suddenly throwing it all way for an old friend's pussy and because she wanted to take control of her marriage? It reads very convincingly that these two supposedly long married people didn't really know, understand, nor respect each other. It appears the marriage was rather distant, tepid, and shallow even before the wife started fucking her old friend. Why would they include Pete in the planning but not her husband? And when the two women start making out in the pool its the other husband that takes her husband aside while his wife is ignoring him and getting naked with the other woman? That's what she thinks of her marriage and her husband?

\

And the children seemed to be mentioned just as an afterthought. Again the relationship with the kids is equally distant and shallow. The whole story was rather empty and puzzling. Just another crazy wife throwing her marriage away without any real thought or feeling. You've done better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Decently written, but having to adjust to POV changes got a little tiring 🥱

.

Jane was a selfish idiot as described, while Jean was the manipulator. The combination ensured the destruction of Jane’s marriage given that Jim had no interest in playing around, unlike Pete the inner cuck.

.

What was hard to accept was Jim retaining any friendship with Pete after the divorce. Just didn’t make sense at all. As to Jane….no sympathy at all for her. Just none.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In a weird way I respect Pete. He owns up to starting the mess, admits how he would be turned on (risking getting in a bad situation telling his friend), and at the end stays true to his friend telling the wife not. to mess around and no he will not hit on the ex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

could have been 5*, except for the grammar errors.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just too sad.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ugh. You go from creative and daring, to cookie-cutter like this? Not just cookie-cutter… this was so hackneyed, I could predict the actual dialogue paragraphs before I got to it. Man, resist the urge to appease the BTB crowd. They’re a sad bunch, and not worth your integrity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"I knew all along that it's not for you." - I'd have no problem with the women fooling around with each, wouldn't mind watching them, but my wife fucking another guy? No way.

\

Things a little stale in the bedroom? So do something about it, WITHOUT bringing in a 3rd or 4th person.

\

"you say you aren't interested but I don't believe you." - You can be "interested" in a lot of things, that doesn't mean that you actually want to do them. I'm interested in running with the bulls, ain't gonna do it!

\

"was apparently cutting me off sexually" - Is he approaching her for sex and being turned down? I don't think so, so why not try to have sex with her? "neither Jim nor Jane made the first move towards the other sexually" If NEITHER of them are making the first move sexually, how is SHE cutting him off?

\

Dialog punctuation was lacking, and POV shifts were confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A classic tale of a marriage that had reached its expiration date. When one partner thinks its OK to use manipulation and covert bullying to get their way in the relationship then the relationship has hit its expiration date. No matter how much time, love and investment were previously put into the relationship, when a relationship feels over, let it be over.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, a different spin on cheating. Enjoyed the tale and Jim is on a new path. Thanks for writing, you are 1 of my favorite authors 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
It

Was a matter of disrespect for him by her, having a lesbian fling may not have been a bad thing but to do it behind the husbands backs it was cheating than wanting to swap spouses was not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jimmy succinctly states his views, Jane categorically dismisses them. Pete seems a realistically conflicted guy. He doesn't love his wife a f therefore doesn't care if she's faithful but has some loyalty that surpasses the pull of his dick. It's very hard to imagine that a woman's desire to be a cheating whore would rise to the levels that Jane's does on this piece.

Anyway, great work her JTP, hard to believe you packed so much content into the characters in just 2 pages. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For me, it comes down to this. If you cheat even once, physically OR emotionally, with a man or a woman, divorce papers will be served ASAP! That's just how I was raised. Don't even bring up the thought of swapping or swinging to spice up our sex life. That'll just kill the marriage quicker.

And I would NOT like to watch 2 women having sex either. it's DISGUSTING! ABHORRENT! WRONG! Same thing for gay sex. Just makes me want to puke. 3* for the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jimmy, thank you for writing a story about consequences, and for not using Revenge or BTB tags when neither happened.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You'd think people would consider consequences, but their egos get in their way. In his late 40's Jim has a lot of life to go. Like everybody says - "Get back up on the horse". Lots of good women out there. Unfortunately this story is probably too real-to-life. People can be bat-shit-crazy. Nicely played.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once again in LW the main character is a rigid, immature, moralistic prig, who refuses to listen and is utterly incapable of having an adult conversation with his wife of many years. He is not able to accept his role in the evolution of this entire debacle. The other three are way better off without this moron.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The sex was downplayed a bit because Jane was fucking another woman.

That's not how it is. Cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter whether it's man, woman or donkey.

The disrespect, lies and freezing out (blackmail) are just other nails in the coffin.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

A sad story about a stupid wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am enjoying your more recent stories much more than some of the early ones, I think because you are improving as a story-teller, with characters that are realistic and complex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good interesting story. The wife’s mentally messed up wanting to return to her previous swinging ways B4 marriage, no matter what her husband wishes or says. Tho Jean & Jane didn’t know he’s able to record the conversation/ belittlement, it was still sickening & unforgivable. That the women went behind their husband’s backs further compounded the wrong. It finally took not only the divorce but Jean’s husband saying that they’re a thin line from their own.

However, not enough written as to why the women wanted to get their extramarital sex with everything going down. There could’ve been more of the confrontation with both couples along with some emotions thrown in.

4 stars. Bob

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Enjoyed this story. These two wives are about the two dumbest I've seen in a story in a long time. Glad Jim had the balls to end their madness.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months agoAuthor

Bizarrely I think I've got the entire range of comments I expected, but very grateful for so many positives.

One stood out to me from Mr Other, a man whose stories I always enjoy. He said it felt like there was much more to explore, and writing it, I thought it was undercooked but I had no great plot twists in mind so thought a much longer piece would bore people to death.

For the grammar police and the walking spellcheckers, I'm just an aging dyslexic doing my best and I suspect some or a t least a few of you may be American without a working knowledge in the differences bewteen US English and UK English, I'm not suggesting that is endemic, just possible.

For simple errors I own then, for the above - not so much.

I will never write for anything other than fun so take it or just don't bother reading my crap, entirely up to you.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit12 months ago

Good story. You did a good job managing the elapsed time, setting the pace. No point trying to put more detail into those skipped weeks. As it progressed I suspected that Pete was going to have Jane, causing ugliness within Jim. It was a god choice to keep Pete firmly in Jim’s corner. Pete’s loyalty was good, but that loyalty empowered him when dealing with Jean.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit12 months ago

I really like the logic of Jim's final reason for the divorce. The fact that they had kids being missing from the story was a mistake. Many women will move Heaven and earth not to break up their family and especially not when they have kids they will have to face with their shame.

Good stuff. One of your better stories!!

red_woodred_wood12 months ago

Nice story, well written.

I believe Jim should have taken the extra step.

She did not draw a line in the sand, Jim should have probed her defenses.

If he had made am explicit overture for intimacy and she shut him down, effectively drawing the line in the sand. Give her some time, another probe, another shut down. Keep up the probing, while working on his exit strategy.

This way it was really all on her.

Be safe

Mark

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

The big problem with the story is it has Jane cutting Jim off from sex,, but the story makes clear Jim after the party doesn't even attempt to have sex with Jane,he cuts her off too. Without excusing Jane, he never, ever attempts to break through to her, he is immediately talking divorce,etc. I don't know if in the context of the story it would matter ,but maybe if he hadn't cut her off it was possible they could have worked it out ( obviously, a big hypothetical, given this is a story). It is fine he makes clear he won't go along w swinging, but then acts like it has happened.

Jim isn't an attractive character bc of that.

Rocky62Rocky6212 months ago

He shouda gone with the lezzie show, bit of an oversensitive twat

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey HDK, instead of making snide remarks about other writers stories how about writing some of your own. The only time you write is when Randi commands you to for one of her elitist cuck feasts. Maybe it's time you unsnap Randi's lease. Or does she have your balls also???? 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well-written and thought story about a failing marriage. The battle of wills in a marriage can be a costly thing. Sadly, once the love is gone, the rest of pillars of a healthy marriage gradually will fall. I don't feel sorry for Jane, because she definitely wanted to open her marriage at any cost. She overplayed her cards and lost the game. However, I can’t see her alone for long. She's very experienced using vibrators and they come nowadays in different sizes and colors and many extra features. Besides, I'm sure a good carpet-muncher like Jane can find herself other carpet-munchers for some sexual fun especially with the aid of a strap-on dildo. No need for a man there, except to fix things and take care of the garbage can. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Learn how to write dialogue. You make mistakes that should embarrass an 10 year old child.

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, EVERY paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cut your husband off so you can a lesbian affair. The way you wrote it she lost a lot. Never had kids??easy divorce. Stupid wife.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Kids, what kids? Well written, and left room for a reconciliation in the next follow up epilogue chapter. Jean and Dave deserve a bit harsher treatment in the follow up, as it is almost unfathomable Dave and Jim can remain friends for long, and Jean's cheating and lying went totally without consequence. Great start, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A salutary reminder that women should make sure they don't marry prudish uptight bores, if they themselves are not at least borderline frigid.

Couldn't understand the ending though, sounded like he spent his days looking at others dangly bits in the showers of the local gym wondering why no one wanted to date a boring middle aged man.

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

Attaboy.

Bupid Stitches.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

smooth

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@njlauren, this all about trust and respect. They were in a standoff and not willing to give in. This started because Jane went behind his back and discussed swapping with others. A total lack of respect for Jim. So, they were at an impasse, Jane decided to fuck around anyway instead of confronting Jim. She was in the wrong to start with and should have started the discussion. Personally I think she was already fucking Jean and this was just more pressure her and Jean were trying to control the situation.

Their fatal mistake was thinking that Jim was a wimp or a new generation male ( both mean the same). Jim is a real man. He keeps his word and his promises, he told her what would happen if her actions continued or if they had already crossed the line. She was just stupid to think she could make him do differently. After over 20 years together her thinking this makes her delusional or just plain stupid.

Maybe you could look her up at her new home and ask her how she feels about the conclusion.

Personally Jean should have had her ass bounced off the curb to.

Women who want this kind of relationship stick with new generation males, real men that stand by you respect you will never live a women like this. Life is too short and there are plenty of women who will latch on to man like Jim and know and appreciate what they have.

To bad for Jane but absolutely zero sympathy for the bitch.

rustynail95rustynail9512 months ago

I realize this is fiction, but the MC here is just not likeable. He doesn’t try anything to salvage his marriage. The pegging mention seems gratuitous. Jim should keep his cast iron underwear handy. LOL you have lots of very good stories. This seems not to be the best.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Eh, everyone in this story is awful. Jim in this one is such a giant tool so it's impossible to sympathize with him. The ending is rushed and is bland paint by numbers BTB. You've definitely done better.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly12 months ago

Everything about this seemed so quick and forced. MC came off as a dick to me even if he was ultimately the wronged party.

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

I liked the story, Jean actively helped her so called friend to end her marriage because of lust. Jean should’ve been divorced as well. She cheated too.

Good story 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No one to like here. Jim does nothing but issue ultimatums. No wonder Jane tries to manipulate him, it's all she has left to try. Yech.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What's it with you writers on this site? Every straight-laced (not a bad thing, mind you) husband speaks, acts and thinks exactly alike. Not one of them is conflicted in any way, nor do they ever have impure thoughts or temptations. That makes for a boring character; they're all like Taliban-In-Training. Sheesh. Writing these characters, the plot evolves along lines as predictable as cuck stories... you know, A to B to C to D. Same characters, same story, same dialogue. See the similarity? The only thing missing is a line like, "Jane, I'll have you know, that 37% of the women who deviate from lights-out, missionary position sex have too many credit cards with high balances. Now, turn out that lava lamp, get on your back, and let's go. We're already 43 seconds behind schedule!" For good measure, write in a good old-fashioned stoning and maybe include an inquisitor or two or ten. Or, try this: pull the stick out of MC's backside and humanize him. Fiction is a journey that the MC undertakes, and life always beats him/her up before they overcome and triumph. This is all too pat, too predictable. You write too well to play to the peanut gallery with your writing. Make a character that a real person - someone who's not the typical LW commenter - might find interesting. I didn't finish it so, I won't rate it.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months agoAuthor

All criticisms valid, YOU believe ergo they are true, to at least one person. Reading the comments I thought I'd give my own thoughts on the characters. JiIMMY a man with one of those steel rods used for reinforcing concrete up his ass, an inflexible, insufferable bore, HOWEVER he was without question being manipulated making him in the main right to kick back. PETE is a perfectly ok guy, he was game for swapping within their 4 person group, absolutely fine as far as I'm concerned as long as everyine else is on board. He doubted Jimmy would be and never tried to pull any shit with his friend of 20 odd years, he remained a loyal friend, Jimmy was quite correct to keep that friendship, Pete did what good friends do, supported Jimmy to the detrement of the ladies, Jean faced no hardship herself so kept on hoping the plan would succeed, was in nio way as good a friend to Jane as Pete was to Jimmy. Jane - a muppet more or less deserving what she got, pushed too far, should have known to pull back from disaster, didn't , so guess what? She was like the woman who sat on the circular saw, disaster.

And finally, it¡s probably telling that I didn't like teh characters enough to make a better story. Thing is, it is not, nor should it be expected that all stories have at least one likeable character, often unlikeable characters make the most interesting ones, if that doesn't happen here, that is obviously my fault.

Then again, admission was free. Keep smiling.

XluckyleeXluckylee12 months ago

I thought your story was good.I agree with Jim , cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter if the cheater is the same sex . when you get married you forsake ALL others. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 Stars on this one . I had been divorced about 3 years when I found out that Dave's wife had left him for another Lady ? He said that he could stand being Beaten out by some guy with a 8 inch cock .. But he was beaten out by a tongue on another Lady ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it, and have a friend who's wife left him for another woman. So the story is based in truth. As for Jim and Jane not having any kids, I guess the readers missed that their kids were already in college or on their own (not living at home). This happens when the reader skims over the story. I really didn't like the characters, but Jim had principals, and he stuck to them. No cheating, or in other words "forsaking all others", this means male or female relationships. Jane having sex with Jean qualifies as cheating. Jane totally disrespected her husband, and plotting with Jean didn't help her cause. Especially when Jim used her own words against her about "pegging him with her strap on for punishment". Jane was in denial the entire time and didn't believe that Jim would divorce her, and still didn't believe it until it happened. I gave it 5 stars.

Jonn22Jonn2210 months ago

I don't know how I feel about the story I want to say it was stupid because Jim definitely overreacted like way overreacted like you took it to the third level of overreacting so I think that's what made the story kind of dumb like really dumb was the whole overreacting thing that you put in the story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

I might have fell for it, I like to think I wouldn't now probably not, 20 yrs ago in my 40s, maybe. It would be tough to maintain that friendship no matter how well Pete stood up to the devious duo. If Steve had always been such a tight ass, why the hell did they think they could change him, I guess that's for her shrink to figure out. I like to feel for the characters and even though they were fleshed out a bit, I don't know, I didn't warm much to them. I mean Peter maybe i could hang out with but Steve a guy I could respect and work with, maybe a little 2 buttoned down but a good guy.

Furthermore, I wish they had separate scoring, how much you liked the story and how ya liked the writing because just writing would be a 5 but no one was all that likeable mind you I suspect if you wrote another 4 pages all that might change thax for a interesting read

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

The level of disrespect Jane showed Jim made his actions less than an over reaction. Just think unemotionally, your wife or girlfriend states she will deal with your fidelity and say moral concerns by fucking you up the ass. Now, as a betrayed, disrespected guy, reconcile this kind of threat, Now tell me Jim over reacted and you have no gay or CUCK tendencies ? If that kind of disrespect doesn't light your candle then this story is pointless...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugh with these stories and the insufferable asshole main character making so many damn self righteous speeches.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

Reading through the comments before writing my own I am dumbfounded by the replies that are negative. Heck folks, this is a FICTIONAL STORY invented in the authors mind and published on Literotica for our amusement. Do I get a bit twisted while reading some of the entries? Hell yeah. Then I sit back and laugh at myself for getting upset. Damn, this is not real life. But then again maybe it does reflect lives of some readers.

Having gone through a divorce long, long ago in a galaxy far away, I can relate to a lot of what is written in Literotica. If I feel a story parallels what happened to me, I just skip out and proceed to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3 weeks and starting??

6 weeks?!

Seriously?!

Work it out or quit working on it and separate

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

We all know cheaters. No question there. What amazes me is the anger and manipulation a spouse can show when they don't get their way. That will kill love as fast as anything and the author captured it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best story on lirotica.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Before a guy ask any girl to be committed and exclusive he should always ask if she has ever had any kind of sexual relationship with another girl... if the answer is yes and she liked it then end that relationship and move on... no if and and buts about it... if she answers yes but states she did not like it, be cautious and constantly aware.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

finally, a story about life as it really should be. life is filled with consequences, not just do any thing you want.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

sad tale of friends leading one wife into making a bad decision and two stubborn wives refusing to prioritize their husbands and marriages.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

bi women are trouble ask first . i think to many couples jump in to marrage before hard truths are said find out

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter5 months ago

good story. really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The correct response is: Correct! NO HARM DONE. Women got what they wanted, and eventually DESERVED, with both barrels.

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

The final story of JimmyThePlunger

36 Stories is the first to deserve 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How many men would not been secretly thrilled with the idea of witnessing two bi woman having hot torrid sex?

Not many, should he happen to be married to one of the women.

Any man with the right morals, dead set compass, would consider such an act, should it occur whilst both being being in a long term serious and stable relationship, as broken trust and disrespect.

Course of action? Divorce the lady dog, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Writing needs some help as well as both wives; well, they need a lot of help. Jane thought that by withholding sex from Jim, he'd fold & let her go swapping, even it only with Pete & Jean. (Jane, Jim, Jean: can't the author think of various names that don't begin with the same letter?) Jane's downfall, other than the lack of giving sex, was the rampant disrespect she had for her husband, although she didn't know she's being recorded.

Pete's right in threatening Jean about coming between his & Jim's friendship. (Reminds me of eons ago- my friend's wife didn't appreciate my wife lightly slapping my daughter's hand when she repeatedly touched things she was told not to. That led to a separation of the 4 of us. My friend & I discussed it & mutually agreed to keep our friendship - now going 60+ years! - including my wife at times, whether his wife agreed or not. He's now remarried & I see them both. Sadly, my wife died some 17yrs ago.)

Communication, which's so important in a marriage, & abiding by the spouse's wishes, could've stopped this tragedy- one marriage exploding, another damaged. 3 stars only Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I found the story refreshingly realistic. I am older have no kinks I want to explore and read these stories not for sexual gratification (I actually skip over those parts when present), but to see how the authors and the commenters seem to think about this subject.

I know it is old fashioned, seemingly out of date & actually despised by some, but the Bible says "men, LOVE your wives." and "women RESPECT your husbands."

Apparently the author thought both needed to be reminded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Liked it. 5 stars.

I'm not going to nit pick detail. I presume all authors on this site are not professional writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...