Where No One Has Gone Before Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Warp status," Leesa said about an hour later.

"Bubble forming, Captain. All systems nominal." I looked and the Armstrong had fallen back quite a bit by this time. Then I heard Alan's voice over the comm.

"Looking good, Enterprise," Alan said. "Armstrong at zero-point. Will monitor from here. Fair winds and following seas, Enterprise." I knew from our briefings that zero-point was where Armstrong would quit shadowing the Enterprise as it was no longer able to keep up with us.

"Thank you, Armstrong," Leesa said. "We'll see you on the flip side."

"Roger that, Enterprise," Alan said. Leesa punched a button on her console to address the entire crew.

"All hands, stand by for Q-point," she said. That was the final warning -- there was nothing that could stop us from this point forward.

"Warp bubble formed and stable, Captain. Light speed at your command," the engineer said.

"Q-point in 10 seconds," the helm said. I saw a countdown timer show on my monitor. This was it. Showtime.

9...8...7...6...

"Standby, helm," Leesa said.

3...2...1...

"Engage..."

* * * * *

To be continued...

Note: Lawrence Wilder and the work he participated in came from my story, "LW's: Satisfaction Guaranteed."