Where She Belongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now too horny to play COD, Connor switched his monitor from the Xbox to his PC. He scrolled through random BDSM tubes for a while until he found something that peaked his interest. "SHORT HAIRED EMO TEEN LEXI SWALLOWS IT ALL" was the name of the video he chose.

The video featured a pale, skinny girl with nipple rings and a ton of tattoos. She appeared to be on her knees in a basement somewhere. This girl had short black hair and a collar just like Jill. She wasn't nearly as cute as his sister, but it was a close match. Cuteness was really a matter of opinion anyway.

The cameraman hooked two fingers under the girl's collar at the front of her throat then began dragging her to the center of the room, forcing her to follow on her hands and knees. Connor had his cock out well before she got to her destination.

Once the cameraman had the girl where he wanted her, he stopped and told her "Alright now sit pretty".

The girl put her arms up in front of her chest and folded her hands forward in an imitation of a dog sitting on its hind legs begging for a treat. Connor began to stroke himself slowly in anticipation.

After making her imitate a dog some more, the cameraman pulled out his own manhood. He stepped forward and pushed it into the young girl's face.

"Good girl. You can have your treat now!" he told her.

In response she immediately opened her mouth and forced his throbbing cock down her throat. Her head swiftly moved forward and backward as she gagged, causing spit to fly everywhere.

Connor increased the speed of his own strokes but held back. He was so amped up that he easily could have came right then and there, but edging was fun and he was saving it for the money shot.

The girl continued to choke herself on the cameraman's cock for several minutes as he gave occasional grunts of pleasure. After a while though he commanded her to "open up". She seemed to know exactly what to do.

The length of his cock slid out of her mouth as she leaned back and sat on her heels. Then she put a finger from each hand into the corners of her mouth and stretched her lips wide open. Her tongue was hanging out and mascara was streaming down her cheeks.

The cameraman aimed his cock directly into the waiting hole as he began to jerk himself off. Connor sped up his strokes, trying to time his orgasm with the video. He wanted to imagine that it was his own cum splattering this girl's face.

Moments later the cameraman came, releasing his load in the girl's open mouth. Most of it missed, landing all over her eyes, nose, and forehead. Connor came just as the cameraman did. His seed shot all over his hand and the chair in front of him.

Connor still had his dick in his hand and the girl still had her mouth stretched open when he heard three quick bangs on his bedroom door. Before he could move a muscle, the door swung open.

"Hey Con, are you ordering pizza soon? I'm getting hu- what are you doing!?"

She just stood there in the doorway. Shock was apparent on her face, mixed with something that could be curiosity.

"Fu- Jill what the fuck!?" He minimized the page as fast as he could, cock still in his hand. He picked up an errant t shirt to cover himself, smearing it with cum in the process.

Jill may have looked surprised, but she wasn't making too much of an effort to leave or cover her eyes. She more or less stood there and watched him scramble.

"Seriously, Jill. Wanna give me a minute?" he snapped

Jill suddenly realize that she was staring and snapped out of her trance. Her face turned crimson all over again as she hopped out of the doorway and into the hallway.

"S-sorry! Sorry Connor. I just didn't think."she explained weakly.

"Yeah, well, one of the ground rules we should probably set for you living here is waiting for an answer when you knock on my door" Connor said reproachfully.

"I know, I'm sorry!"

He took a few minutes to clean himself up and covered his now much softer dick with his bathrobe. Then he took a deep breath and composed himself. It's not like he had never been walked in on before. What teenaged boy hadn't? This was a little different though considering who had walked in and what he had been watching.

How good of a look had she gotten before he minimized the screen? Had she noticed that he was watching a girl with her same general features? Jill literally just got here. Had he fucked it all up on the first God damned day? Those were the thoughts going through his head as he adjusted himself and stepped out of his bedroom.

"All done then?" She asked the back of his head.

He jumped in surprise and whipped around to face her. Connor hadn't realized that Jill had been standing right outside his door the whole time.

"Are you trying to fuck with me right now or something?"

"No big brother, not at all. I'm sorry" she squeaked out, not quite meeting his eyes.

Connor couldn't tell if she was serious or playing innocent, but something was weird about her tone. He scrunched his eyebrows as he stared at her quizzically. She seemed to squirm under his gaze.

"Okay, whatever. What do you want on your pizza then?" he asked irritably.

"Well... I'm not picky. Just no olives or anchovies please." She always talked as if she was afraid to offer even the slightest challenge or inconvenience.

"So one Hawaiian, one pepperoni and mushroom cool with you?" he offered. She gave a silent nod in affirmation.

"Cool. I'm gonna go... Take care of some stuff then." he said stiffly, still pretty embarrassed. He slipped back into his room and closed the door without waiting for a response.

Once safely alone he gave a sigh of relief. Christ that was awkward. Walking in on him was bad enough, but she just stood there, watching. Almost like she was more curious than grossed out.

He placed the pizza order through an app as he cleaned up the sticky mess he had made on his computer chair. Then he brought up his browser to fully exit out of the video he had been watching.

He paused for a moment and looked at the girl's cum splattered face. He hit play and began to watch the last couple minutes of the video. She was wiping the cum off her face with her fingers and licking it off. What a perfect fucking angel. He'd kill for another girl who would do stuff like that.

"Oh well, not today." he muttered to himself before switching back to his Xbox. He managed to get a couple rounds of Warzone in before the pizza arrived.

Jill stood there dumbly as her brother turned around and shut the door in her face. For a moment she froze before walking into her bedroom and shutting her own door. She leaned her back against the door and slowly slid down until her ass hit the floor. Then she gave a sigh of her own.

"What the fuck was that?" she muttered to herself.

Obviously she realized that her brother, or any 20 year old guy for that matter, watches porn and jerks off. That was a given. But Jill hadn't even been in the house for an hour and he was already in there going to town. The fact that he was watching Lexi Mae of all people was the real cause of her confusion.

Jill had been doing cam shows for 9 months now. Practically since the day she turned 18. Not only was it great extra money, but the idea of thousands of anonymous guys jerking off to her really turned her on. She had barely even kissed a boy in the real world, but online she had a dedicated group of followers who paid to watch her tie herself up and play with herself on a weekly basis. It was a strange dichotomy but it worked for her.

Lexi Mae just happened to be the porn star that Jill had modeled herself after when she started doing shows. She was the reason Jill had started cutting her hair short, wearing collars, and dressing all goth.

Lexi was her favorite porn star. She watched all of Lexi's videos and wanted to do all the crazy hot stuff that Lexi did.

And there her brother was, jerking off to videos of Lexi taking loads in her face.

She wasn't gonna lie, when her parents had first suggested that she move in with Connor, she had thought back to how close she and Connor used to be, and about the weird games the two used to play when they were younger. They had never once discussed it, and she felt like it was hanging over her head every time she was around him. It was one of the main reasons that she had always been so shy and awkward around him. It felt like those past experiences were just below the surface. Like they could burst out into the room at any moment. She knew she remembered, so he had to. She had never really gotten over it, and had always secretly hoped that they could be close like that again some day.

Jill thought about her boxes too. She believed Connor when he said that he hadn't meant to go through her stuff. Even if it was an accident though, he must have seen her toys when he put it all back in the boxes. It was all just thrown back in the totes haphazard, and she knew that she had packed them neatly. That meant he had probably seen everything. He probably had to touch everything to put it away too. Including her pink vibrator that she used right before she packed it away.

In her mind's eye she pictured her brother picking up her toy and recoiling at the stickiness on his fingers. He would smell his hand and then glare at her in disgust.

"This is your fucking cum, isn't it slut?" he'd yell at her "Is that what you do? Act like a piece of meat for random guys on the internet? You're disgusting!"

She began compulsively rubbing her clit through the front of her panties. They were already soaked. She let her imagination run wild.

"How did I end up with such a filthy whore for a sister?" he'd say right before he spit in her face.

Then he'd put her on her knees in front of him and make her open her mouth just like Lexi did in her video. And he'd... He'd...

Jill couldn't even finish the thought before an orgasm crashed through her body like a tidal wave. For a while she just sat there propped up against the door, letting the pleasure roll through her. She hadn't been that turned on in a long time. When her legs stopped twitching and she felt like she could walk again, she got up and continued slowly unpacking boxes. She was thinking about what it all meant right up until the pizza arrived.

A few days passed and things had calmed down a little. Connor still felt super awkward about his sister literally catching him with his dick in his hand, but the initial shame had worn off.

He was playing Warzone again, as per usual. His squad had just gotten wiped by some asshole with an LMG. The bastard snuck right up behind them and emptied the entire drum into their backs.

"Alright guys, I think I'm done for the night" he told his squad before logging off and removing his headset.

He glanced over at his phone and saw that he had a new text message.

"Hey Con, how you been?" it said.

The sender was no other than Kat, Connor's most recent ex. His stomach turned sour at the thought of talking to her again. He spent a fair amount of time staring at his phone and deciding whether he should even bother responding. The break up had been somewhat clean, but there were still a lot of complicated emotions wrapped up in his opinion of her at the moment. Finally he decided that it couldn't hurt to catch up a little. It had been 6 months already. He began typing out a reply.

"Hey Kat. I've been good. You? How's your mom?"

She answered almost instantly "You know, the usual. Mom's doing okay. The treatment's been helping. Listen though, I just wanna cut to the chase. Are you seeing anyone right now?"

Connor wrinkled his brow. What was she getting at? "Um, no. Why would you ask?"

Another almost instant reply. "Well, neither am I. And I really need to get laid. And you know I won't have sex with just anyone. Would you maybe wanna do something? No strings attached. I can just leave after if you don't wanna hang out with me"

Connor read the message several times, making sure he understood the message correctly. After making 100% sure that he fully comprehended what she was asking, his emotions toward her became even more confused. All she wanted from him was some dick?

On one level he felt slightly objectified. On another, he felt rather proud of himself that she couldn't find anyone else she'd rather screw than him. There was also the bitterness over the end of their relationship. It was she who had broken it off with him, after all. While he sat there sorting out his feelings, another notification dinged on his phone.

"Look I know things ended bad with us, and at the end of the day it was my decision. I wouldn't normally ask, I just don't trust anyone else to do the things we did together"

Connor smiled at that. The things they did together. Kat was the one who had introduced him to BDSM to begin with. Had helped him awaken his dominant side. They had done some pretty wild things together. It had been so much fun. So wrong, but so hot exploring all those new games. Things most people would probably never even see through a computer screen, let alone do in real life. It was like their naughty little secret.

He was pretty sexually pent up at the moment too. Kat was the last person he had been with 6 months ago. 6 long, celibate months. It wasn't that he couldn't find someone if he really wanted to. Connor was an attractive enough guy. He was just picky. It wasn't a matter of attractiveness either. It was more a vibe he looked for in a girl, and it was a vibe that had been hard to find recently.

The weird sexual tension he had going on with Jill at the moment didn't help things either. In a way, Jill gave off the vibe he was looking for. It's what made things so confusing with her. That route was firmly off limits though, so he tried his best not to even think about it.

Regardless, he had been jerking off 5 times a day and still going to bed horny. When it came to Kat's offer, it wasn't that hard of a decision to make.

"Sure, I'm game. When were you thinking?"

"You free tomorrow night, say 8pm?"

"Perfect. See you then. Don't knock. Call when you're here."

" okay, master :)"

Connor grinned at that last message. He hadn't been called that in a long time. So with that settled he plugged in his phone and jumped into bed. Excitement and anticipation made sleep difficult, but eventually he drifted off.

The following evening, Connor found himself sitting there on the floor beside his bed. He was organizing and inspecting all the toys in his secret drawer. The drawer was a long, thin black box on wheels made to slide out from under a bed. Its intended purpose was to organize bed sheets or something, but he had put it to better use. His was filled to the brim with a sex shop's worth of toys. He hadn't opened it in a long time. Since Kat was there last, actually. He just wanted to make sure everything was ready to go before Kat arrived that night.

Connor had just finished his little reorganization project when his phone began to ring. He swiped the green circle and spoke into the phone.

"Hey you here?"

"Yep right outside your door. Kinda weird being back here." she replied.

"You're telling me. Be there in a second. Keep it quiet though, my room mate is sleeping." With that he ended the call and made his way to the front door.

What Connor had told her was not entirely true. He had no idea if Jill was asleep or not. He just knew he didn't want his sister peaking in on his booty call. His goal was to get Kat in and out without Jill being any the wiser. When it came time to play their games, he'd just have to gag Kat to keep the volume down.

Connor swung the door open and smiled at his visitor. It really had been a long time. In the last 6 months Kat had changed her hair color from blue to purple-ish red. She'd taken a few inches off the overall length, and shaved the left side of her head. She had a couple facial piercings that hadn't been there before, and a new tattoo was peeking out of her sleeve on her right forearm.

Overall though it was still the Kat he remembered. She was on the taller side and just a little thick. Her ample breasts poked out of her low cut shirt, and her jean shorts tightly gripped her wide hips. She had beautiful legs that went on for miles, and the fact that they were perfectly smooth suggested she had spent some time getting ready for their play session tonight.

She returned his smile, the familiarity of it sending a flood of memories through his brain. Connor brushed those feelings aside. This may be the Kat he remembered, but she wasn't his anymore. This wasn't a date, or an intimate reunion. This was just sex. He waved her into the apartment and began leading her to his bedroom.

"You remember the way to my room, I'm assuming?" he whispered as he swept her through the kitchen.

She gave him her classic smile/smirk "It hasn't been that long" she whispered back. Then she stepped in front of him and began leading him instead.

They got to his bedroom without incident. He quietly closed his door and wedged a chair under the door nob. There would be no walk ins tonight.

Kat strolled inside casually and took a seat on the corner of Connor's bed. It almost felt like she'd never been gone. She looked around his room, taking in the changes since she had been there last. Finally her eyes settled on him.

"You look like you've been doing well." She told him pleasantly.

"Yeah... You too. I like the hair."

"Really? Thanks! Just got it done." She ran her fingers through the hair on the side of her head that wasn't shaved, flinging her reddish locks into the air to settle on her shoulder.

Connor didn't have too much more to say. She was really only there for one thing anyway. He walked over to his large monitor and picked up the keyboard. After a few minutes of searching, he found something appropriate for the occasion. The Acacia Strain began blaring out of the computer's speakers.

Kat giggled "I haven't heard that since the last time I was with you. Brings back memories. Won't it wake up your room mate though?"

"Better death metal than the sound of you screaming."

She grinned "Me screaming, huh? I like the sound of that."

Connor stood directly in front of her, a darkness filling his eyes "I know you do." he told her coldly, and with that he burst into action.

Connor grabbed the girl by her throat and slammed her onto his bed, pinning her there. She made a noise somewhere between a moan and a sound of struggle. Her hands moved up and down his lean, muscular sides, attempting to feel as much of him as possible.

He brought his face down, pushing his mouth into hers. Their lips parted and their tongues began to dance.

Meanwhile, his hand found its way into her shirt, forcing his fingers under her bra. He grabbed a handful of one of her big round tits, rubbing his thumb gently over her nipple. She moaned lightly into his mouth as they kissed. When he stopped rubbing gently and began squeezing roughly though, she broke her mouth away from his and let a much louder moan escape into the air, filling the room and fighting the music for dominance.

Connor leaned away from her and removed his hand from her breasts to deliver a solid open hand smack to the side of her face. The moan was replaced by a quiet whimper.

"I thought I told you to be quiet, whore." He told her coldly.

"Yes master, I'm sorry master. I'll be good, I promise." she pleaded.

Connor lifted himself off of her and got down on the side of the bed. He opened his secret drawer and removed an item from it.

"You say that but I don't believe you. I'll just have to make sure myself."

She stayed laying there on the bed waiting for Connor to return. He knelt over her again and commanded her.

"Open your fucking mouth."

She did so eagerly, her tongue hanging out provocatively.