Where She Belongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your tongue back in your mouth. I'm not fucking that hole yet"

She complied immediately while he brought out the toy he'd just retrieved. It was a fairly simple item. Essentially a black whiffle ball with a leather collar threaded through the holes. Kat was waiting perfectly still, mouth still wide open. He forced the black plastic ball into her mouth and latched the buckle at the back of her head. He gave the strap a little tug for good measure, then lightly slapped the side of Kat's face.

"There we go. That'll keep you quiet" he told her with a sadistic grin on his face.

He then stood her up and began aggressively stripping the clothes off her body until she was in nothing but her bra and panties.

It was clear that she had chosen them specifically for the occasion. They were a matching set, jet black and lacy. Good lingerie that was clearly expensive. She really did know what he liked. The silky clothe hugged her curves perfectly. The bottoms were transparent in the front, showing that she had indeed cleaned herself up for tonight. Not a hair in sight, just like her legs. The material in the back was almost nonexistent. Just a thin strip that was mostly wedged between the crack of her firm, round ass.

For a moment he just stood there examining her like a car he was considering buying. She squirmed under his observation, her eyes full of submission and anticipation as she ground her thighs together.

"Those look good on you. Too bad they won't stay on for long."

He stepped towards her again, reaching around to undo the hooks on her bra. It slid down her arms and landed on the floor at her feet. Then he hooked his fingers on the thin sides of her panties and pulled them towards the floor too. She moved her legs to help the process, then clumsily stepped out of them when they hit the ground.

Connor reached down and picked the panties up off the floor. He examined them just like he had examined her. He looked at Kat with feigned disgust "These are fucking soaked. Is that all it takes for you these days? What a dirty little whore."

Kat looked away from his gaze in only partly feigned shame. It was unclear to her whether that was a genuine statement or just part of the game, but she continued to play along.

Connor grabbed a fist full of her hair right at the base of her skull and forced her face first onto the bed.

"Hands behind your back, slut."

She extended her arms behind her so that Connor could bind them with a pair of heavy leather cuffs. Once she was sufficiently restrained, a sharp whooshing sound cut through the air right over the back of her head. She flinched, earning another smack from her temporary master. He was wielding a thin wooden switch in his hand, the source of the noise.

"Stay still and eyes forward, bitch!" he commanded from behind her back.

She immediately rose her ass higher in the air and froze there. She was familiar with this game. It was actually a favorite of hers.

Connor had her count backwards from 100 each time he struck her, skipping by 7 each time. 100, 93. 86, 79... all they way down to zero. Every so often he would intentionally miss, causing that terrifying whooshing sound again. If she called out the wrong number, or called out when he missed on purpose, she received an extra blow as punishment.

Not knowing when the next blow might be coming filled her with anticipation, and that anticipation only increased her desires. He hadn't even touched her pussy yet, but her juices were running freely down her thighs. She knew better than to ask for it though. Connor would get there in good time.

By the time she got to 0, there were about 20 thin, fiery red welts streaking across her ass. Connor kept her bent over and caressed her ass cheeks with the palms of both hands. It alleviated some of the sharper pain and replaced it with a duller ache.

"It looks like you do remember how to be a good girl" he cooed softly.

Kat moaned, enjoying the soothing feeling of his skin against hers.

"But we both know that deep down you're really just a filthy slut who's only here for one thing" he told her as he roughly grabbed both of her cheeks in his hands. He squished them together then spread them wide, staring deeply at her most private places. Once satisfied he quickly released her perfectly firm orbs of flesh and gave both sides a firm slap at the same time. Kat attempted to scream out in a mix of pain and pleasure, but the ball in her mouth muffled it into a struggled growl. She now had two red hand prints over the top of all the thin red lines.

Connor turned her onto her back and grabbed her ankles, her ass and legs hanging off the side of the bed. He lifted her legs and set one of her ankles on each of his shoulders, his hands wrapping around her thighs. At some point he had removed his pants. His throbbing erection was right in front of her, already between her legs but not yet inside her like she so desperately wanted. She watched his cock twitch in anticipation.

"Is this what you want, little whore? This is what you came here for, isn't it?" he asked her mockingly.

She put on her most slavish expression and gave a pathetic little nod "yes". He grabbed his cock with his right hand and moved it towards her wet opening.

"I guess I better give it to you then, huh?"

He motioned to finally give her what she desired. The head was actually touching her quivering entrance. At the last second though, it slipped away. His cock missed her hole and slid upwards along her slippery slit. As it did it rubbed across her overly sensitive clit. She moaned loudly through her gag as it grazed her little nerve bundle. Connor only smirked.

"Oh sorry about that, I missed. Let me try again."

A second time he gripped his cock and "attempted" to put it inside her. A second time it missed. It grazing her clit again, producing more moans.

"Sorry, I guess I'm not very good at this anymore. It has been a while."

Again and again he pretended to try entering her and missed. By the end he dropped all pretense and began roughly rubbing her clit with the head of his cock. She squirmed and moaned and pleaded, but he wasn't done playing yet. When she arced her back he just forcefully shoved her back onto the bed. She tried to beg through the gag, but she couldn't form words.

"'Ease, 'ease, 'ease!" was the most she could get out, but Connor continued as if he hadn't heard her.

Kat was bound there on her back, taking whatever physical stimulation he was willing to give her. So many times she almost managed to cum, but every time she got close, Connor would take notice and back off a little, letting her crash. He was edging her. A favorite technique of his. It drove her crazy but she knew it'd be worth it in the end.

Finally Connor got sick of toying with Kat and went at it for real. Unexpectedly, and with no warning, he forced his hard rod between her lower lips. His full length stretched her all the way to the bottom, just barely pressing against her cervix. She attempted a scream when he made his first thrust, but once again the gag suppressed her cries. Again and again he slowly pulled out as far as he could without exiting her, then pushed all the way to the bottom again. She leaned her head back and relaxed, just accepting it as it came.

When Connor sped up his tempo, the frequency of Kat's moans increased as well. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah" she cried, matching the speed of Connor's thrusts.

When he knew that they were both getting close, Connor reached out a hand and wrapped it around Kat's throat, right at the base of her jaw. He applied the perfect degree of pressure on the sides of her neck to make her a just little light headed.

This was Connor's specialty. Restricting blood flow just the right amount, at just the right time to coincide with her orgasm. She never came as hard as when Connor had his hand around her throat.

Moments later they exploded in unison. Kat continued her struggled cries, while low grunts escaped Connor's lips. She felt him twitch inside her as she was filled with his hot cum. She was sure it was dripping out onto his bed. There was no way she could contain all that.

They both stayed like that for a few moments, Connor growing soft inside her. He slowly slid out and let her legs fall gently off of his shoulders onto the floor. Then it was over, ending as quickly as it began.

He stood up fully and ran his fingers through his hair. "Goddamn I needed that." he muttered softly.

The rest went rather quickly. He untied Kat's wrists, took the gag out of her mouth, and helped her gather her clothing. She got dressed and prepared to leave.

"Well that was great, as always. Thanks." she told him with a wink and a smile.

"Um yeah sure, no problem." he replied awkwardly.

"So I guess I'll see you later then." she said, maneuvering towards the door. "Yeah for sure. Here, I'll walk you out" he told her, stepping in front of her to take the lead.

Jill was lounging on her bed mindlessly surfing Twitter when she heard a loud grumbling noise permeating the walls of her bedroom.

"He's blaring death metal again" she said to the room at large.

Several minutes later though, she thought she heard a scream punctuate the noise. The music he was playing was mostly screaming in and of itself, but what she heard sounded like an actual scream. A female scream.

For a second Jill thought that maybe Connor was just watching porn again and the music was only to cover up the sound. That didn't make sense though. Connor had headphones. He could listen to porn all he wanted without having to cover it up. Jill decided to investigate.

She opened her bedroom door as silently as she could and slipped out into the hallway. The volume of the music was much louder out there than it was in her room. However, the sound of the screaming and growling from the music was occasionally punctuated by a different kind of screaming. The music covered it up pretty well, but the porno type sound was still audible.

Jill tiptoed down the hall and made her way to her brother's bedroom door with a towel in her hand. If Connor happened to step out for whatever reason, Jill would just pretend that she was on her way to take a shower. As she approached the door the volume continued to increase.

When she was finally in front of the door in question, she carefully leaned in and pressed her ear against it.

"Hands behind your back, slut!" she heard someone yell through the cheap hollow door. She recognized the voice, but not the tone. It took her a moment to realize that it was her brother she heard, not some video or recording.

That was her mild, unassuming, introverted brother? She had never heard him talk like that before. He sounded like... Like one of the guys in Lexi's videos. The thought of her brother commanding her like that made her instantly wet. Her fingers went right to her hardening clit. Her ear stayed pressed against the door, eager to hear what would happen next.

Shortly after hearing her brother's aggressive command, she heard a sharp Whooshing noise, follower by a female whimper. Then her brother spoke again.

"Stay still and eyes forward, bitch!" he called out "Every time you flinch I'm giving you a penalty swat. Remember the rules? Start at 100, and every time I make contact, you count back by 7. If you call out the wrong number, or call out when I haven't made contact, you get a penalty swat for that too. Understand slut? Or are you too stupid to count?"

Jill heard someone give a garbled response in affirmation. This was getting good.

Over the next 15 minutes, Jill listened to that whoosh cut through the air again and again, usually accompanied by a garbled cry from whoever else was in there. Then the Whooshing stopped and she heard her brother speak in a much gentler tone. She had to strain to even hear it over the music still blaring.

"It looks like you do remember how to be a good girl" he said softly. That was so freakin' hot. Jill wanted to be called a good girl too.

A moment later though his voice became coarse and commanding again as he told her "But we both know that deep down you're really just a filthy slut who's only here for one thing." The statement was followed by a loud smack and a desperate but garbled cry from her brother's partner.

For the next half hour or so, Jill stayed there and listened to her brother playing with whoever he had snuck into his room. She heard him speak in a way she had never heard from him before. Confident, dominant, commanding. She listened as he ordered some lucky girl around like an untrained dog. He beat, demeaned, and humiliated her, taking extra pleasure in toying with her and denying her pleasure. It was the hottest thing Jill had ever heard. Hearing it from him through a door was a thousand times better than watching someone else do it through a computer screen,

She slid her fingers in and out of her wet pussy the whole time as she rubbed her clit with her other hand. The towel was at her feet was forgotten.

Every command, every smack, every moan sent electricity up Jill's spine. That was exactly what she had been fantasizing about, and here it was right down the hall from her. From her own brother.

She came at least three times during Connor's play session. She even tried to time her last orgasm to coincide with her brother's final explosion. Her legs were twitching and she fought to stand as she stood there waiting to listen in on even more depraved acts.

However, the action stopped without warning. She heard her brother mutter "Goddamn, I needed that" then everything went quiet. Suddenly all the yelling, groaning, and smacking stopped. It was replaced by the soft rustle of clothing. After a few minutes she heard him speak again, but in an entirely different tone. His normal tone.

"Well that was great, as always. Thanks." the girl told him

"Um yeah sure, no problem."

"So I guess I'll see you later then." Jill could hear the girl stepping towards the door.

"Yeah for sure. I'll walk you out" Connor replied in his usual mild voice.

Jill leaped away from the door and sprinted to the kitchen before Connor could even get his hand on the door nob. She stood in front of the fridge and tried to act natural. It was time to get a look at this mystery girl.

Seconds later she got her wish. Connor quietly pried the door open and began walking into the kitchen. He was half way to the front door before he noticed Jill's presence. A look of pure terror shot across his face as he and Jill locked eyes.

"Jill! What are you doing here?" her brother blurted out.

"Well it is my kitchen, isn't it? Who's this?" she asked, her eyes set on the mystery girl.

"Er... well, this is Kat. She's a... a friend of mine. Yeah, a friend." he sputtered.

Kat piped up brightly "Yep that's me. Kat. Just a friend. I'll talk to you later Con." The girl practically ran to the front door and left without another word.

Connor and Jill were left alone in the kitchen together. Connor just stared at his feet awkwardly. Jill was staring daggers at him. She wanted some answers.

"So who was that then?" she asked pointedly. Her heart was overflowing with jealousy, but she was trying her best to keep it out of her voice.

"Like I told you, just a friend. We used to... date. A long time ago." he told her reluctantly.

"So she's your ex? I didn't know you ever had a girlfriend." Jill was shocked. She knew her brother had been away for the last couple years, but she had never even considered that he might be seeing someone. An assumption which she now realized was incredibly naive.

"Yeah well, it was during a time when I wasn't coming home much. I never got a chance to bring her home to meet mom and dad." He replied defensively. Connor wasn't used to Jill grilling him like this. The girl in front of him was nothing like the meek, awkward Jill he knew. He didn't understand why she seemed so upset.

Jill continued glaring at him "So you're screwing your ex then?"

Jill had struck a nerve. At this point he was growing sick of her questions. He snapped back angrily "Why do you care so much anyway? I can see who I want. It's not like you're my girlfriend!"

"You're right, I'm not. I guess you can, can't you?" she yelled as she stormed back to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Connor stood there perplexed for a moment before marching back to his own room and closing his door much more gently than his sister had. "What the hell is her problem?" he thought to himself as he began tidying up his room and returning his toys to their box. Just as he finished cleaning up, his phone dinged. He picked it up to see who messaged him. It was Kat again.

"Had fun tonight. Didn't realize you lived with a girl though. You're in troubleee."

"Likewise. Yeah she seemed pretty pissed for some reason."

"I mean its obvious isn't it?" Connor stared at the message quizzically.

"No actually it isn't. Why?"

"She wants you for herself." For a moment something resembling hope filled Connor's heart, but he quickly dismissed it.

"I think you're probably wrong on that one. She's my baby sister."

"Really? I didn't know you had a sister. Could've fooled me. Oh well. Glad it's not my problem lol"

"Wow, thanks a lot. She'll get over it."

"Yeah I guess. Talk to you soon I hope, master :)"

Connor didn't bother replying to that last one. He was exhausted from tonight's activities and the proceeding argument, so he went directly to bed. With his desires recently fulfilled, sleep came easy that night. As he drifted off, one last thought passed through his mind: "Jill? Jealous over me? Couldn't be."

Jill leaned her back against her door once again and slid down to the floor. She was filled with a flood of conflicting emotions. Anger, jealousy, and arousal were just the tip of the emotional iceberg.

She had confirmed without a shadow of a doubt that Connor was a genuine sexual sadist. She was overwhelmed with the possibilities. He liked doing terrible things to girls during sex. She wanted someone to do terrible things to her. Minus the whole "blood relatives" thing, it seemed like a perfect match. They were even under the same roof already.

It seemed obvious though that he didn't see her that way. She was right in front of him and he didn't even make attempts. Meanwhile, he was sneaking some other girl into the apartment to fulfil his dark desires. She wanted him to use her to fulfil those desires!

Jill knew it was ridiculous to compare herself to some girl she didn't even know, but she couldn't help wondering. What did that girl have that she didn't? She did have colored hair, piercings, and tattoos. Was that what she needed to do to get his attention? Lexi had those things too and Connor liked her.

No, it couldn't be as superficial as that. There had to be another way, and she was going to find out what it was.

She went to bed that night with her head full of unfulfilled desires and petty jealousy. However, she was also filled with hope and determination. She just had to think this through carefully. There must be a way to make him direct that cruel voice towards her.

About a week had passed, yet the two had barely seen each other since the night Jill had caught Connor with Kat. With no work or class for either of them, it wasn't hard for them to avoid each other. It was a mostly peaceful existence. Peaceful outside of the palpable sexual tension that permeated the whole apartment.

Connor stayed cooped up in his room, only leaving on occasion to get a snack or make coffee. He had his own bathroom too, so he didn't even need to leave to take a piss or shower. Partly it was out of embarrassment, but truthfully that was how he tended to live when classes were out anyway.

Jill appeared to live in a similar fashion. She fooled around online, did her cam shows, and bought things she didn't need off of amazon.