Where She Belongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Jill was still angry about the whole "Kat" thing, she was determined to pursue her brother. Hearing Connor in the middle of a bondage scene with such dominance in his voice had created an obsession for Jill. She couldn't stop fantasizing about her brother talking to her that way. She wanted to find a way to make him see her as a potential playmate instead of just his quiet little sister.

Every time she took a shower, she hoped that Connor would be out of his room so she could let her towel slip. When she played with herself or did her shows, she'd point her ass towards the door and leave it unlocked in the hopes that he would imitate her and walk in without waiting for a response. She didn't bother to keep herself quiet either. She let her moans echo freely in the hopes that Connor would hear her and come to investigate. No opportunity came though, so she lusted in vain.

Connor had no further visits from Kat, so he was still without an actual consistent sexual release. He went through Lexi Mae's entire filmography in search of relief. It was his mission to find every scene she'd ever done. He told himself he was doing it to keep his desires for Jill in check, but in reality it only fueled them.

Connor remained completely oblivious to Jill's efforts. He thought his sister was furious with him at the moment. He didn't believe for a second that Kat may have been right about Jill wanting him for herself.

One day Jill was lying on her bed playing on her phone when there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Hey Jill, I'm going shopping. Need anything?"

She thought for a moment before responding "Would you grab some more Dr. Pepper? And wheat thins? Oh, and some spinach dip too, please."

"Yeah sure, you got it. Be back in a bit." he yelled through the door, and with that he walked out of the apartment.

Jill waited for a few minutes after she heard the door close. Then she hopped off her bed, ran out of her room, and made her way down the hall. She infiltrated Connor's room and began looking around. Her only option left was snooping.

There had to be something she could do to get him to play with her like he had that other girl. A clue of some kind. Maybe there was something he wanted that she wasn't willing to give him.

The first thing she did was take a look through Connor's computer. She grinned as she scrolled through through his browser history. All the Lexi Mae stuff was no surprise at this point, but there was a lot more than that in there. It looked like her brother was a pretty depraved guy. Lots of hard bondage stuff. Lots of big toys. He seemed to really like anal.

One bookmark was a video of a girl getting fucked in the ass while the guy held her head in a bucket of water. Jill began playing it but made a mental note to look up that video on her own computer later. In the mean time though, she just let it play while she looked around some more.

There was nothing interesting in his night stand. The closet was also a bust. There was nothing in his sock drawer either. She even checked for the classic secret compartment behind his book case.

Jill halted her search for a moment and lost herself in the video. That guy was mercilessly pounding that girl's ass. His cock was not small either. Every so often the guy would stop, pull out, and see how far he could spread the girl's asshole. Jill watched him do it several times, enamored.

She had never even had normal sex, let alone anal. She wasn't sure if it would feel good or not. The whole idea of it was just so fuckin' dirty. It fascinated her. That was the whole reason she had bought that butt plug set. She wanted to be ready some day if she ever got the chance to do it. Using anal toys didn't hurt her follower count either.

She stood there watching the video and shamelessly flicked her bean for a while, but then she remembered that she was wasting valuable time. Her search continued.

The last place to look was under the bed. She knelt down and put her face up to the crevice between the floor and the bed frame. There she found a box that was almost the length of the entire bed. It had a handle on the side facing her, and little wheels on the bottom so that it would slide easily in and out. She gave it a tug. Inside she hit pay dirt.

Her brother's stuff made her collection look like it belonged to a nun. He had a dozen types of leather restraints, a pile of different dildos and vibrators, and some metal things that looked like they belonged in a medieval doctor's office. There were also candles, suction cups, canes and floggers, plugs, and clothes pins too. He had plenty of other things she didn't even recognize.

Just seeing it all got her going. She slipped her hand back down to her pussy and was ready to cum at just the thought of all the fun she could have with all this stuff. It was about that time that she felt her collar tighten around her throat.

Connor took the elevator to the ground floor of the apartment complex and began walking down the street. It was only a couple blocks to the nearest grocery store. A nice little stroll. As he made his way down the sidewalk he thought about life living with his sister this last week. It had definitely been interesting.

In a matter of about 10 days she had managed to catch him jerking off to a girl who looked just like her, and caught him hooking up with his ex. His face turned crimson just thinking about it. She probably thought he was a massive pervert. In all fairness, she wouldn't be too far off the mark.

Other than that though, all he did was stay in his room, play video games, and jerk off. Life wasn't too different from what he had been doing before she moved in. Meanwhile, Jill stayed in her own room and did... whatever it was Jill did. Whatever it was, it clearly involved a lot of buzzing and moaning. He could hear it all the way in his room, sometimes even with his headphones on.

Connor had fantasized many times about walking in on her like she had done to him. He desperately wanted to see her use that pink toy. Or to see what that harness looked like tightened around her lithe little body. He was daydreaming so hard that it almost felt like he teleported to the grocery store.

When he got there, he patted his back pocket and realized that his wallet wasn't there where it belonged. He scoffed at his own forgetfulness and turned around to walk back home.

When he got back to the apartment, he opened the door quietly. He was still trying to avoiding meeting Jill face to face.

As soon as he opened the door though, he was greeted by the loud, unmistakable sound of pornography. Damn Jill, going at it hard the second he left, huh?

Then he noticed the light from his bedroom cast in the dark hallway. Was that coming from his TV? Had he left something on? He walked quickly but quietly to his bedroom door. It would be best to turn it off before Jill came out and started asking uncomfortable questions.

When he got there though, the situation was not what he expected. It was Jill, standing there with her back to him in a black t-shirt and striped panties. And she was watching porn on his computer! She even had her hand down her pants. The worst part though was his secret drawer. It was wide open, his whole stash exposed, and she was just digging through it as she finger fucked herself!

At first he wasn't quite sure how to feel. It was bizarre on so many levels. But as he watched the scene unfold, he felt his cock twitch. A dark idea came to mind. There was an opportunity here and he might never get a better chance. Desire trumped his better judgement.

Connor tiptoed into the room until he was inches behind Jill's back. Then he slowly reached out and hooked his finger under the back of her collar, yanking her back against his chest. He wrapped his free hand around her throat and spoke softly into her ear.

"Playing with my toys while I'm away?"

Her first reaction was a surprised "eeep!", but her hands stayed moving down her pants. To his surprise, she didn't resist him or try to pull away. Then she gave a subdued "...uh-huh..." in affirmation through his grip on her neck. Connor decided to keep rolling with it.

"Maybe that means you want me to play with you then."

"...uh-huh..."

"Are you still touching yourself?" he asked incredulously.

"...uh-huh..." she said a third time. Then she followed with "Are you disgusted with me, big brother?"

"You want me to be, don't you?"

She tried to nod in response, but his hands held her head firmly in place.

That was all he needed to hear. His dominant side burst out and his voice became harsh.

"In that case then yes, you are disgusting. What a fucking whore. Is that what you like on the monitor there? Getting your ass wrecked while someone chokes you?" As he spoke all she did was increase the speed of her fingers on her clit.

Connor shoved her onto his bed "Take your fucking clothes off and keep moving your fingers" he commanded. She acted quickly to obey.

Connor pulled a full set of leather crawler restraints from his toy box, then began binding his sister's limbs one by one. Each ankle was pinned to its respective thigh, and each wrist to its respective shoulder. Unless she wanted to shuffle around on her knees and elbows, she was immobile. She didn't seem too interested in escaping though. Instead, she just ground her hips suggestively in place of touching herself.

"Are you sad you can't rub your filthy little cunt anymore?" he asked mockingly. But before she could even think of answering, he swung his hand forward and smacked her square on the sensitive little nerve bundle between her legs. She squealed and instinctively tried to protect herself by pressing her thighs together, but Connor grabbed her knees and roughly spread them back open.

"You close your legs when I say you can."

"Y-yes... Yes sir." she replied shyly.

"So you know the lingo but you're still gonna play the meek, innocent little girl? You're not innocent. You're a filthy slut who loves getting tied up and choked! Don't act shy with me."

" I- It's true. I do like those things, but... but I'm not really a whore. I- I'm actually still a virgin..."

Connor was caught off guard by her proclamation. He looked at her incredulously as he laughed "You're a what now? A virgin? In what universe? Look at you! I just caught you finger fucking yourself to anal porn in your brother's bedroom. You're trussed up in my bed literally drooling for cock."

"You're right, I- I do want it. And I do love the idea of being t- tied up an- and dominated. But I've never been with anyone before, I swear! I learned it all online and from doing cam shows."

Connor considered her words carefully before responding.

"So you're telling me that this is your first time being tied up by a real guy?"

"Yes."

"Even though you're already into all this hardcore stuff?"

"Mhmm."

"And you don't want me to stop? ...Even though I'm your brother?" He held his breath as he waited for her answer.

Jill looked away with a conflicted look on her face.

"N- no..."

"You didn't sound too sure there."

"N- no! I said no!"

"'No don't do it' or 'no don't stop'?"

"No don't stop" she replied immediately.

"So you want me to do what then? I wanna hear it come out of that slutty mouth of yours."

Jill looked up at Connor, conflict replaced with determination. This was her chance. "I want... I want you to play with me, big brother! I want to do all the stuff from Lexi's videos! I want you to use all your crazy toys on me! I wanna be one of your toys. I know I can make you way happier than that other girl, if you'll just train me..."

Connor could hardly believe what he was hearing. He had acted spontaneously in a moment of weakness and assumed that once things cooled down, this would just be another super awkward encounter with his little sister. He never thought it'd go this far. She said she wanted to keep going though. Said she wanted to be trained...

His cock was rock hard as he looked down at his restrained little sister, lying there all helpless and willing. His dick was about to stab a hole straight through the front of his blue jeans. Connor was quickly getting to a point where he wasn't going to be able to hold back any longer. Now that Jill had given her approval, he didn't want or need to hold back anymore. He was gonna train the fuck out of her.

Connor dove onto the bed and landed on top of his sister's immobile body. One of his knees slid between her thighs while one of his hands wrapped around her neck. She was trying desperately to grind her soaking slit against his thigh. However, his hand kept her pinned to the bed by her throat. It was just out of reach for her. All she could do was struggle.

He brought his face down to hers until their noses were almost touching. His eyes drilled deep into her soul.

"You're gonna be my toy then? A little fuck doll for me to play with? A little meat hole who's only purpose is to accept pain and cum from me?"

The desperation with which Jill moved her hips increased. No one had ever talked to her like that before. She ground her thighs wildly, her only goal to try and find something, anything, solid to rub her swollen clit against. Connor wasn't going to give it to her though. Not yet.

" Yes, God yes. Please train me! Please! I'll be the best toy ever, I promise!" she cried out.

Connor smirked and a darkness filled his eyes that Jill had never seen before. It scared her a little, but it excited her a lot more. The tingling in her belly and in her pussy overrode any apprehensions she may have had.

"That settles it then. I claim you. You're officially my toy now. Let me show you how I play with my toys." he said mischievously as he pulled himself off of her. Then he grabbed her shoulders and forcibly turned her to face his computer monitor. After a bit of fiddling with his keyboard, Connor started playing a video.

The girl in the video was a short, cute little redhead. You could have found a girl like her at any college in America. A real "girl next door" type. She was sitting in a straight backed chair, looking right into the camera. The room was dark. It looked like she was in some kind of dungeon.

Suddenly a tall, muscular man wearing all black stepped into the frame. He walked up to the girl without saying a word and grabbed her by the throat. Then he pulled her to her feet and began ripping the clothes right off her body, shredding them in the process.

She was whipped until her ass was firetruck red with dark purple stripes spread all up and down her her pale ass and thighs. After that he put her on her knees and fucked her face until she was practically unconscious. Next he locked her into some sort of mid evil contraption that pinned her legs wide open and began using all manner of toys on her exposed holes.

All throughout, Connor gripped a fist full of Jill's hair right at the base of her skull. He forced her to watch, smacking her any time she turned away or closed her eyes. In between smacks he used his free hand to gently rubbed her clit in small circular motions. He brought her as close to orgasm as possible, just to stop rubbing and smack her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing?" he yelled at her "Toys don't get to cum, especially without permission from their owners!" Then he began touching her all over again, getting her as close as he could just to let her fall again, and again, and again.

Meanwhile, the video was getting more extreme. The man began exploring the girl's asshole with his fingers. After a while he progressed to a small plug, switching to larger ones over time. Each time the man switched to a bigger toy, he stopped for a moment and spread the girl's cheeks as far as they could go. Then he would comment lewdly on the elasticity of her asshole. After a solid 20 minutes of warm up, he began working on inserting his whole fist in her ass.

The pale redheaded girl, strapped over a bench and wearing a spreader bar, had no means of resistance. All she could do was lay there and moan as she accepted what she was given.

"Is this what you want?" Connor asked. "Are you gonna be my good little anal slave?"

"Yesss!" she gasped as Connor denied her an orgasm yet again "Anything! Anything you want, big brother. These holes are yours. Please use them!"

The video continued to play. The man had just yanked his fist out of the poor girl's ass. She had her biggest gape yet. Jill was amazed that a human body could even do that.

The man untied the girl's hands and commanded her to spread herself. With her ass gaping wide, the man whipped out his sizable cock and aimed a stream of piss directly in the girl's stretched out asshole. She moaned as the yellow liquid filled her up and began flowing down her legs.

"So you want me to train you? You want to be my perfect little meat doll? You said these holes are mine. I could even fist your ass and use you for a urinal if I felt like it?"

"Yes big brother, please." Jill begged as she tried to press her pussy into Connor's hand. "I'll be your meat toilet! I'll do anything that makes you feel good. These holes are yours, I'm yours. Just let me cum please!"

"Good girl. You're such a good girl. You really will be the best toy ever. You can cum now" Connor cooed. Then he slid two fingers inside her and began rubbing them along the ceiling of her love tunnel. With his other hand he began stimulating her clit again.

Between having her orgasms repeatedly denied, being played with for the first time, and finally being called a good girl, she was ready to burst. Jill had been on the edge for so long that she came almost immediately. An explosive orgasm consumed her. It felt like electricity was running up and down her body. At the end she was left lying there like a dead fish, her thighs twitching and shaking. She couldn't have walked even if her legs weren't tied up.

Suddenly Connor's demeanor shifted. He became soft and gentle. He laid Jill's head lightly in his lap, then caressed her forehead and played with her hair.

"Yep, that's a very good girl. My little sister is so beautiful when she cums. In the clarity of post orgasm, is this still what you want though? You can still bail out."

Jill took a deep breath as she gathered her thoughts. She had never experienced anything like that before. The things he did to her, the way he talked to her. There was no way she could go back now. It was obviously wrong, but it was just so... So hot! She wanted to be able to do stuff like this every day, every chance she could. This could be addicting!

Jill looked up at her brother with eyes full of devotion and desire. It was the exact slavish look that Connor had been fantasizing about just last week.

"More." she said quietly

"What was that?" Connor asked.

"More. I want more! I've wanted you for so long and I finally have you. Touch me, hurt me, make me cum. I don't care. I've never felt so good in my life!"

Connor chuckled as he continued to gently stroke her face. "I hoped you might say something like that. There's gotta be rules then."

"Rules?" Jill inquired.

"Yep, rules. First one, and this should be obvious but, this is all a secret. No one can ever know. The reason should go without saying."

Jill's stomach turned as she thought about what would happen if anyone ever found out about their "unconventional" relationship.

"Of course big brother."

"Second rule, no other boys." Connor said firmly.

Jill fixed him with a questioning glare.

"And of course I won't be seeing any other girls either," he quickly clarified "This thing is exclusive."

Jill grinned ear to ear and nodded enthusiastically in response. She had won. That Kat girl would never get to have her brother again. He was all Jill's.