All Comments on 'Where the Climate's Sultry Pt. 02'

by Surfbum77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
slanderous59slanderous59about 1 year ago

Really brilliant combination of humour and eroticism. 5*

JohnPaulJrJohnPaulJrabout 1 year ago

Never has a big schlong been so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This type of story (the middle-aged man with his harem of beauties) is a staple of Literotica but you have breathed new life into the form with an excellent writing style and a lightness of touch. Not taking oneself too seriously is a quality that is sometimes in short supply among our authors. The sex scenes are handled very well too. Not too explicit, but arousing and lots of fun.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

Interesting idea, to pair Julia with Hunter. Love the idea, in fact. I appreciate you don't try to truly make him an "Adonis," although you do make him well-hung, which is a bit of a "cheat," and to be fair, he should have pleasured Julia orally to show his appreciation of her wanting to please him and seduce him in the first place.

If this was edited, you should get a different editor, as Hunter became "Hayden" when Julia ushered him to the hotel room. Some unnecessary repetitions mar the reading flow also.

Competent installment. 4

Surfbum77Surfbum7712 months agoAuthor

Hi Com! Yeah, Bruce must have been on the grog when he edited this one. He'll get a flea in his ear and a tinnie out of his sixpack for the shoddy work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous