Where the Climate's Sultry Pt. 03

Story Info
Hunter is kept busy by the girls.
3.4k words
4.47
4.8k
7

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7

When the party met by arrangement for breakfast at ten o'clock the following morning, Tina and Briony were already there.

'Good morning, girls,' said Hunter, wearing a floral shirt and surf shorts.

'Good morning, Mr Jarvis,' the girls replied as one, as if they'd been rehearsing.

Hunter pulled out the chair for Julia like a true gentleman. Julia, wearing an olive green long-sleeved zip front swimsuit under a short stripey white cover-up which Tina thought looked like a deck chair, smiled regally at Hunter and took her seat, as he helped her with the last little bit up to the table.

'I hope you slept well, girls,' he said, as he settled into his own seat.

Rather than answering, the girls looked at each other and started giggling. Julia looked at Hunter as if to tell him it wasn't worth pursuing this line of enquiry, but he was actually rather enjoying it, so after ordering some coffee for the two of them from a passing waiter, he returned to the topic.

'No trouble with the air con, I hope,' he said. 'Ours was a bit fierce before I turned it down.'

'I don't think it was quite as hot in our room as in yours last night,' said Briony, who was dressed in a what Hunter thought was a very fetching green wrap-style dress with hollow black dots.

'Nah,' added Tina, sounding more Essex than ever and looking it too in a short yellow dress that showed her midriff and was tied between the boobs. 'And not so noisy neither!'

Hunter merely smiled and took Julia by the hand. He had no intention of letting these girls spoil the wonderful evening he had just passed, when he had all but learned to live again.

'I hope you both get a better night's sleep tonight,' he added.

Since that was the last thing Tina and Briony were hoping for, they were rather put on the spot, but a British sense of politeness triumphed over the urge to tell him exactly what kind of aspirations they had in respect of after-hours activities and they meekly accepted the older man's platitude.

Since it was a nice warm sunny day, they decided to head to the infinity pool after they had sorted themselves out. As soon as Hunter and Julia got back to their room, things pretty much erupted again and soon they were at it once more, Julia making short work of Hunter's clothing before whipping off her own. They were rolling around on the bed when they heard the door close next door and Tina and Briony's voices as they headed off.

'Twenty minutes should suffice, don't you think?' said Hunter.

To which Julia replied that half an hour might be more like it.

'Well, in that case,' said Hunter, 'there's something I think I owe you.'

Eager to waste no more time talking, he got between Julia's legs with a view to bringing her pleasure with his tongue. He was a bit out of practice but he reckoned it should be like riding a bike. It really was rather a picture, he thought, with that neatly trimmed triangle standing sentinel over her very pretty pussy. As usual, she smelled damn good too.

Given the amount of time Hunter was taking down there, Julia wondered if anything was the matter. Most boys she knew really fancied themselves at eating pussy but precious few were actually any good at it. More than once when she was being attended to by a particularly clueless man, she had found herself wondering what it would be like to have a woman servicing her down there, but she was Greek and pretty conservative and she had always warded the thought off. Maybe if she found someone she fancied on this trip...

'Everything okay?' she asked as casually as she could, as Hunter continued to, well, do nothing.

'Oh, I'm sorry,' he replied. 'Very remiss of me. I was just admiring how beautifully you were put together.'

'God!' she thought. She had to love this man. She had high hopes for the next five minutes or so: no fumbling fingers and slobbering tongue. And no scratchy stubble either, since he had shaved before breakfast.

As soon as his tongue landed on her folds, she knew she was in for some 5-star treatment. She told him how good it felt, not because she wanted to encourage him but because it really felt good. But it did encourage him and gave him that confidence boost he needed to really go for it. Mia had always complimented him on his technique, even though he himself didn't think he really had one. He liked to just go with the flow.

Actually, he'd always felt that oral sex was a bit like oral anything. If you wanted to get the most out of it you needed to listen to the other person. They would tell you what to do or silently communicate what they wanted. It was a bit like a dance really. One led and the other followed, but when you were really comfortable with your partner it would become very fluid, and sometimes you'd be hard pressed to say just who was leading.

And he'd always thought the main thing was to stay relaxed. Forget about orgasms, not because they were overrated but because if you thought about them they tended to be more difficult to achieve. It was a bit like trying to remember a dream, he always thought; if you tried really hard, you'd never do it, but if you just got on with your life maybe it would come back to you.

When Hunter heard Julia using some very unladylike language, he knew he was doing okay. Maybe you can't teach on old dog new tricks, he thought, but it was also true that an elephant could remember a route she'd taken only once before to find water hundreds of miles away. And an adult elephant was very skilful with its trunk. But why? Because it had put in those 5,000 hours of practice. Hunter had put a lot of work in over the years with his beloved with his tongue and now he was reaping his rewards.

'Aw, fuck!' cried Julia. 'Not there! Oh, my god, not there!'

Hunter had obviously hit the right spot - make that 'spots' - and was now enjoying supping on Julia's nectar. Bloody good it was too. Right up there with Mia's.

'You're a fucking liability to share a room with,' said Julia with some passion, checking the time on the bedside alarm clock.

'We've got another ten minutes. I want to ride you like a cowgirl.'

Of all the things she could have said, these words had an electrifying effect on him. He'd always wanted Mia to do this but for some reason she didn't want to. Maybe she'd had a bad experience with a former boyfriend. But now he had the chance to watch this gorgeous young thing riding on him and to feel her stupendous pussy gripping his shaft and extracting every last bit of goodness from it. He had been hard before, but since she had uttered those magic words he was like a steel girder. Gee! How he was looking forward to shooting his sperm into her!

It was a bit of a no-brainer really. After the first part of their session had gone so splendidly, the odds on the second part being concluded successfully were very short indeed. Julia mounted Hunter and let out a low whistle as the thick penis forced her vaginal walls to bulge. She had intended to say something corny like 'Try and keep up with me, cowboy!' but now thought better of it. She'd let him give her a few practice thrusts to see how she could cope before she did anything more proactive.

Like the good dance partner he prided himself on being, Hunter sussed what Julia wanted and started to thrust into her. Because she was facing him he could watch for any reaction she might give and adjust his motions accordingly. When she gently closed her eyes and let out yet another 'Fuck!' he knew he was on the right lines. When, still with her eyes closed, she issued the simple one-word command 'Harder!' he was only too happy to oblige, placing his hands on her waist not so much to stabilise her as to offer her comfort and reassurance.

In the end, she never actually rode him at all. She was like a three-year-old kid who thinks they're driving a toy car because they're turning the wheel and it's moving forward, but actually someone else is in charge and they must travel on a predetermined path along a set of rails. Not that she cared. When she felt his - as she fondly imagined it - boiling sperm impregnating her, she wondered if it could get any better than this. None of her boyfriends had even come close. She felt so lucky and so proud that she had met this man. She also knew that it was her bounden duty to share him with others, starting - much as it made her tremble with foreboding - with Tina and Briony.

8

When they finally got to the pool, they got the welcome they expected from the other two, who were lying on loungers in two of the skimpiest bikinis Hunter had ever seen, Tina's being yellow and Briony's white. They had been kind enough to reserve two sunbeds for the latecomers, although Tina made a point of telling them that Briony and she had had to turn down several requests from 'really fit blokes' to join them. One of them had even given her his mobile phone number. Looking at Hunter, Tina patted the bed next to her and told him she had a job for him. She needed sun block applied to her back as she was afraid of burning.

Ever the gentleman, Hunter took the lounger between the blonde and the black girl, which meant that Julia had to take the lounger at the end. She knew she was getting the cold shoulder but she didn't care because she'd already had Hunter and she knew she could click her fingers any time and he'd come running. Even if that meant running from Tina or Briony's embraces. Anyway, from where she was she could check out the talent round the pool. First impressions weren't very encouraging, though. A lot of middle-aged couples (and Hayley had told her this was a young person's hangout), a group of what looked like nerdy university students (they'd even brought a Scrabble board for fuck's sake) and a couple of 30-something-year-old women who looked like lesbos, but who, it had to be said, perked up considerably when Hunter got down to work on Tina. And Julia felt pretty sure it wasn't Tina they were checking out.

From behind her sunglasses, she could see that Hunter was lapping up the attention. He had already taken off his shirt and for an older bloke she had to say he had a pretty good body. Rather than kneeling down next to Tina, he insisted on bending from the waist, giving the women a good view of his tight buns as they strained against his surf shorts. Even though they touched each other in their excitement as they watched Hunter's antics across the pool, Julia's female intuition told her that they were more than just bicurious. They would take cock wherever they could find it.

It was a bit difficult for Julia to see Tina from where she was. To do that, she needed to stand up or find some excuse to walk about a bit. The easiest thing, she suddenly realised was to actually get in the water, so that is what she did, having unzipped her swimsuit a good few inches first to show the pretenders to her crown that though she was willing to hand over the baton (should that be sceptre, she wondered?) she wasn't going to do so without a fight.

From her vantage point she could see that things had moved pretty fast in the Tina and Hunter scenario. The string tie on her back was no more, Tina having obviously told Hunter she didn't want to get tan lines. She couldn't be sure from where she was, because Hunter kept blocking her view, but from the way Tina's toes were fluttering she knew he must be applying lotion in a place that wasn't near her extremities. To be sure, she'd have to get out of the pool, so she trotted over to the shower which had just become vacant and prepared to give herself a thorough rinsing.

That minx had only got Hunter to inch down her skimpy bikini bottoms so he could apply lotion on what wasn't even the small of her back any more but her actual butt! Looking across to the designer dykes (as she had taken to calling them) she saw that they were as absorbed in Hunter's shenanigans as she was herself. Strangely enough, Briony had a pair of can headphones on and was turned the other way reading a magazine.

What happened next nearly made Julia break the party up, so outrageous was Hunter's behaviour. Presumably egged on by Tina, his two hands were now working under the material of her bikini bottoms at the top of her thighs. This time there was no doubt about it: his hands were on her buttocks.

'Oh my god!' breathed Julia to herself. 'He's just moved both his hands in. His thumbs must be just about on her slit!'

Ominously, Tina's toes had stopped wiggling. Her body was tense and taut, just like she was primed to come! After a few seconds, Hunter's hands continued their journey south and Tina's toes started wiggling again. They only stopped wiggling again when it was their turn to receive the sun block. Knowing that he was a bit of a foot guy, Julia wasn't surprised that Hunter paid especial attention to Tina's toes, actually separating each one and applying lotion individually not only to each toe but to each gap between the toes as well. From where she stood in the shower (which she'd had have to leave soon, as quite a queue had built up) she could tell that Tina was purring like a flaming cat. She honestly wouldn't be surprised if the bimbo led Hunter back to her bedroom before he'd even had a chance to try the water.

By the time she'd returned to her sunbed things had calmed down a bit with Hunter now sitting down and getting down to some serious reading of that book he'd been trying without success to get to grips with the previous evening. Glancing over towards the designer dykes, Julia noted that the more attractive one appeared to have nodded off behind her oversize sunglasses while the frumpier one was flicking through a magazine but keeping at least one eye on Hunter. Whether she thought she really had a chance with him given the competition she was up against, Julia didn't have a clue. Maybe the old bag thought it was a family affair: an uncle with his three nieces. Anyway, she couldn't imagine Hunter fancying her even if she was the only woman at the hotel.

When she had finished her magazine, Briony, who was a decent swimmer, decided to do a few laps in the pool, which had emptied quite a bit as it was getting close to lunchtime. Julia noticed that Hunter couldn't gave been too engrossed in his book, as, rather than putting it down, he lowered it a fraction so he could check out the black girl as she made her way up and down the pool. Briony obviously knew she had an audience, as she started to really put her back into it, powering up and down like an Olympic swimmer.

When she finally finished, she received an appreciative round of applause from Hunter, which didn't go unnoticed by the better looking Designer Dyke, who'd taken her sunglasses off. The frumpy one had turned onto her front and looked as if she was asleep.

'Probably thinking of food,' thought Julia, rather uncharitably.

Doing her bikini up, Tina suddenly announced it was to get some lunch. Julia often wondered how Tina managed to put it away. She ate like a horse but never put on any weight. She didn't exercise much - she had a gym membership but seldom went - and she hated walking anywhere, but then she was on her feet all day, Julia conceded. She worked as a senior sales assistant for an upmarket clothes shop in town, and was actually very good at her job. Her no-nonsense style seemed to go down well with the rich housewives who frequented the place, who loved nothing better than a natter and a cup of coffee, or a fancy health drink, which Tina always found time to share with them. She actually enjoyed listening to them, Julia realised - and, more importantly, so did her wealthy clientele, who didn't always get the same attention from their husbands.

Briony could eat something after her exertions and Hunter was happy to with the flow, which meant Julia had no choice unless she wanted to be a party pooper. So off they went, back to the same restaurant, and ordered their wraps, paninis, calzones and pizzas. Tina sat one side with Hunter, while Julia sat opposite Tina and Briony opposite Hunter. It was pretty obvious that Tina had her hand on (at the very least) Hunter's thigh from the fact that her right arm disappeared from view very early in the piece.

A quick glance to her left indicated to Julia that Briony was getting in on the act too, as her legs were stretched out under the table and she could see that she had stepped out of at least one of her expensive yellow rubber slides. Hunter was doing what he always seemed to do when he had to deal with the attention of these two, which was to carry on a conversation with Julia in an incredibly stilted fashion. This time, he was telling her about a Netflix documentary he had seen about a village in Italy which prided itself on being the home of the ugliest people in the world. Julia humoured him by pretending to listen but her focus was on the what the girls were getting up to and when the bloody food would arrive, because at least then they'd have to take a break from the childish games to chow down their lunch.

When their order finally arrived, it came as blessed relief for Julia, who'd had to show interest in a convoluted tale that Hunter had been telling about Belgian clocks - or was it chocolate? - which became more and more confusing as it dragged on. Anyway, some order was restored when the food was on the table, although Julia noted that Tina was using her left hand to eat the salad she'd ordered as a side and was struggling to knock it back as fast as she normally did as a result. Her right hand remained out of sight but, from the frown that creased Hunter's forehead from time to time, it certainly wasn't a case of out of mind.

After they'd finished eating, Tina and Briony said they'd be going back to their room for a snooze. Julia and Hunter stayed on to have a camomile tea and an espresso respectively. After about 15 minutes, Tina returned to say that she'd dropped her phone behind their wardrobe and wasn't able to reach it.

'Of all the cock-and-bull stories!' thought Julia, amazed at the lengths that slut Tina would go to in search of a little action with Hunter.

She was about to tell her to call housekeeping when Hunter told her he'd be delighted to help out. When he got out of his seat, Julia could make out the tell-tale signs of an erection in his shorts.

'Fucking hell!' she thought. 'They've been gone nearly 20 minutes, and he's still hard.'

She couldn't believe he had got himself that turned on just chatting with her over a coffee. Of course, there was no stopping this man when he received a call from a damsel in distress, and off he trotted after Tina like Sir Galahad.

'Well, looks like Hunter and Tina will be occupied for the rest of the afternoon,' thought Julia. 'I'll message Briony and see if she wants to go to the town with me and look around.'