Where the Climate's Sultry Pt. 07

Story Info
Briony is seduced by a mysterious white woman.
3.4k words
4.55
4.5k
10

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15

After a leisurely stroll in the moonlight around Oia, Hunter and Chloe took a taxi back to their hotel. Ever the gentleman, Hunter dallied in the lobby, uncertain whether the American would want him to return to her room this evening. She playfully told him he ought to summon a member of his harem before taking him by the arm and making her intentions clearer than any words could do.

Hunter was looking forward to an evening of gentle lovemaking and for a time he got just what he wished. However, just as he was preparing to turn in for the night, Chloe whispered in his ear that she would like him to take her in the ass.

'My god!' thought Hunter. 'I've never done that before. I tried to persuade Mia to do it, but she hated the idea. Mind you, I'd always heard that American women loved it up the ass!'

Hunter told Chloe he'd never done it but had always been curious about it. He was loath to mention it himself but he was rather concerned that he might not be a good fit for Chloe's rear opening. Sensing his nervousness, Chloe ascribed it instead to a distaste for that particular passageway.

'Look, you don't need to do it if you don't want to. I just wanted to feel your magnificent member in there.'

Put like that, there was no way Hunter could refuse. Chloe popped to the bathroom to get some lube (how well prepared these American ladies are, Hunter thought) and asked Hunter to apply it on his penis and in her hole.

'I can go one better than that,' said Hunter, as he started to rim her anus with her tongue.

Chloe was in seventh heaven!

This was another first for Hunter, but he took to it like a duck to water. What he thought would be a cursory two-minute lick turned into ten minutes of loving attention to Chloe's exquisite bud and what Hunter (extending the floral metaphor) liked to think of as its stem. When Chloe began talking to him like a New York stevedore, Hunter knew it was time to seal the deal. Lubing up liberally, he brought his shining appendage to Chloe's puckered lips and tested the waters. It seemed a bit of a mismatch but Chloe had told him that there was plenty of give in that area and he should just go for it.

Still plagued by misgivings, Hunter leant his body into Chloe, letting his penis play the part of the vanguard, as if it were leading where others might follow. Hunter had to admit it was playing its part well, as an inch had pretty much instantly marched into Chloe's territory, parting any resistance on the way. Pretty soon, all resistance had crumbled. The white flag had been hoisted and the invader was being welcomed with open arms. It was almost, Hunter thought, as if his penis was being sucked into Chloe's hole.

Once inside, he was happy to let his warrior reap the rewards of its labours, a task it took up with great relish, as befits one enjoying the spoils of victory. Chloe knew she wouldn't be able to hold out for long. A vocal person at the best of times, she gave free rein to the sensations she was experiencing, calling on Hunter for one last effort, telling him to come inside her. The Australian needed no second invitation, bringing total fulfilment to the American lady, even as he ticked off another item on his bucket list.

Back in the hotel proper, Briony wondered if Julia would ever fall asleep. Before going to bed, she'd put some clothes plus the room key into a little bag, which she'd left by the door, so she could slip out noiselessly once Julia was off. She'd decided she would change in the corridor round the corner, where there were only a couple of rooms, so the chance of someone happening upon her was very low.

Eventually, she heard the sound she'd been waiting for: Julia snoring. After waiting for a few minutes to be sure she was sleeping soundly, she slipped out of the room, changed into her white T-shirt and shorts and went up the stairs to Room 437. She wasn't sure of the time, but she thought it must be around midnight. She hoped the woman was still up -- and still up for it! She wasn't to be disappointed on either count.

She tapped lightly on the door. After a short interval, the woman opened it and told Briony to come in. Briony noted the way this woman always told you to do things. It turned her on no end. Briony had half been expecting the foreigner to be wearing a dom outfit (close-fitting PVC, gloves, long boots with spiky heels -- that kind of thing) and holding a studded collar and a leash, ready to place round her neck, but it wasn't quite like that. Although, she thought, as she looked around the room with its black candles burning, the atmosphere wasn't a million miles away from that of a dungeon.

The woman herself was wearing a low-cut sleeveless top with a leopard-skin pattern tucked into very short, faded light blue jeans with a black belt. She had a tattoo on the inside of her right arm and the punk look was completed by a GI-style dog-tag necklace, smudged eyeliner and earrings that didn't match: one was a simple silver ring, while the other was a pendant consisting of some beads on top of a feather. It looked like some kind of fertility symbol, and Briony wondered if there was any significance in that, as she walked across the room behind the woman towards the bed, taking in her spicy fragrance and regretting she hadn't applied some scent herself.

The woman walked round the bed to the nightstand, Briony following meekly. She turned and addressed Briony, her manner of speech more clipped and staccato than ever.

'I like black women. I know how to please them.'

Briony, slightly taken aback, didn't respond at once.

'Do you seek pleasure from me?' the woman continued.

'I do,' replied Briony, as if she was standing at the altar.

'I have been watching you,' the faux blonde went on. 'You crave white cock and you crave white pussy. I can give you both.'

Briony felt her nipples harden against her bra. She'd decided to wear a bra to show the foreign woman she wasn't a pushover and because she thought it would heighten her arousal.

'So far, so good,' she thought.

It was clear by now that introductions were not part of this woman's modus operandi, not part of her style, of the aura she liked to create about her. Briony was cool with that. It made the whole liaison seem even more illicit and depraved than it already was, adding a certain frisson to the encounter, which merely served to increase the lustfulness that Briony felt.

'You wear a bra!' the woman almost spat at her. 'Why?'

'I always wear a bra under a T-shirt,' said Briony defiantly.

'You think it will give you some protection from me?' she challenged Briony.

'This is what I chose to wear,' said Briony simply, hoping this might end this particular line of questioning.

'You think you can defy me, don't you? You think you can stop me doing exactly what I want to you. You are wrong.'

Briony felt a trickle of wetness trailing down her thigh. This time she didn't bother to answer. She wasn't really being asked any questions anyway.

'Before I bring you to a powerful climax, many powerful climaxes if you can take them, you will pleasure me first. On your knees!'

Briony sank to her knees with rather more urgency that she wanted to show and waited there as the woman undid her belt, unbuttoned her tight denim shorts and slid them down to her thighs.

'Take them off!' she told Briony.

Briony reached across and drew the shorts down. Her face was only perhaps a foot from the woman's sex behind her rather functional white brief panties. She thought she could smell her arousal, but couldn't be sure. She now realised the candles were scented, and there were too many competing fragrances in the room, including that of her own desire. She made a move as if to pull down the panties but was brought short by that familiar throaty, now almost metallic voice. It was as if she was being given her commands by an android.

'Who said you could touch my underwear? Kiss my thighs.'

Briony calmed herself and leaning forward began to kiss the woman above the knee of her left leg. She hadn't been scolded so reckoned she must be doing a good job. She made her way up and around the thigh until the eyes in her uptilted head were only inches from the woman's sex, now visibly leaking against the fabric of her panties. The aroma of her arousal was unmistakable now. She began to bridge the small gap that remained between where she had temporarily stopped and the woman's panty line, but was told to attend to the other leg. She went through the same routine and then, her face between the woman's legs with her nose almost rubbing the cotton that covered her now discernible slit, asked her what she wanted her to do next.

'Put your tongue in my ass,' the woman said, clearly intent on keeping the black girl on her toes.

Briony pulled down her briefs and, as the woman lifted each foot in turn, took them off and placed them on the bed. She placed a hand on each buttock, which were almost girlish in their lack of fleshiness, and took the opportunity to take a good look at her labia. All the fleshiness the buttocks lacked was present in those lips, which hung down like an aircraft's undercarriage -- a truly appetising prospect in a purplish shade of brown. Briony couldn't wait to lock her lips on those beauties but she knew that first she must past her anal test.

16

It was Briony's first time eating ass and she was surprised that the taste was nothing like she thought it would be; it actually tasted like Parmesan cheese. The experience wasn't bad at all, but there was precious little you could do to mix things up a bit. Once you were there, you just had to lick for a bit and then move on to something else. Except, with this woman, moving on too soon could have severe consequences, like being put in detention and made to do it all again ten times! So she persevered (her tongue becoming quite tired) until she was told she could stop. So far as Briony was aware, the woman hadn't got much from the exercise, much less come.

'Oh, well,' Briony thought, 'it takes all sorts to make a world.'

'You did a good job for a first time,' said the woman. 'Now take my shirt off and fuck my breasts!'

Putting aside speculation about how she knew it was her first time, since it might affect her focus, Briony took a moment or two to work out exactly what the fucking of breasts entailed. She reckoned it must be a translation from her native German or whatever for what most people would call breast licking or boob sucking. So that's what she did. The woman's breasts were shaped as if they had been designed to fit one of Madonna's bras but proved to be responsive, with the tweaking of her nipples turning out to be a particular hit. Briony enjoyed it a lot too, and couldn't wait to travel south to browse on her luscious lips and feast on the treasures they concealed.

Remembering her instruction to pleasure the woman first in order that she might be the recipient of 'many powerful climaxes', Briony brought her A game to her cunnilingus. She gave notice of her intention to take control by levering the woman's legs apart and then running her fingers along the ripe folds. She could tell by the tension in her body that the woman was responding to her attentions. Dipping a finger into her pussy she found it to be very moist indeed.

'Who's been lying in bed wanking all evening thinking of this moment?' she taunted the woman.

Noting the woman's silence, Briony made a bet with herself that she would have her not just talking but yelling by the time she'd finished with her. She too could deal in the currency of 'many powerful climaxes'. Since the woman seemed to like digital stimulation, Briony added another finger to the mix and twisted her fingers around in her spacious pussy. Despite herself, the woman began groaning and whining. Briony knew she had her where she wanted her. She sidled up the bed and whispered into her ear.

'Black women eat white trash like you for breakfast.'

The woman sought Briony's mouth so she could kiss her and gain some release in that way, but Briony had no intention of satisfying her whims. She continued to diddle her with her fingers, sensing the slut wanted more fingers, probably the whole of her fist inside her. She, Briony, was in charge now, though, and fingers-wise she was through.

In their place, she would most certainly be bringing her large mouth with their full lips into play. But first, a little more trash talking.

'I can find white trash like you on every street corner of every capital in Europe.'

Briony would have been hard pressed to name half a dozen continental capitals and had only been to two or three, but her point was made nonetheless.

'I'm not sure I'm going to bother with you any longer. I need to get back to my bed.'

The woman made whimpering noises as if she had been gagged, but she was just as free to speak as she had been ten minutes before, when she was lording it over Briony.

'Okay, one lick, and we'll see where that gets us.'

In short, it drew Briony in like nectar attracts butterflies. One lick quickly became two, shortly after which it became impossible to count her strokes, so frenzied had her attentions become. It was all too much for the European; despite her bluster, she was like a child when it came to the ability to defer gratification. Her orgasm was accompanied by screaming the like of which Briony had seldom come across before. Looking at the digital clock and seeing that it was getting on for one, she just hoped that the neighbours wouldn't complain. She needed to be brought off herself, after all.

'Now I take your ass,' said the ice-cold woman, taking a flesh-coloured strap-on dildo from the nightstand.

'She's little more than a fucking machine,' thought Briony, as she watched her tightening the straps of her fake cock -- instantly regretting her choice of words, as she only became more aroused.

She'd only let one woman (and one man, come to that) take her in the ass, and with her (a community lawyer on the estate where she had been brought up) there had been tenderness and mutual care and respect. This woman, on the other hand, she didn't know and she didn't even like. Notwithstanding this, Briony raised herself off the bed and got back into position. She was like a sleepwalker, so automatic had her actions become.

'Not there,' the woman scolded her. 'I fuck you standing here. You come to me.'

Obediently, Briony reversed until her ass was parallel with the edge of the bed.

'Higher!' ordered the woman, lubing her weapon as if she were sharpening a sword.

The woman took hold of Briony's waist and used that as leverage to ease her passage through Briony's pink rosebud and into her secret tunnel.

'Oh my god!' exclaimed Briony, as the dildo was slowly inserted. It was bigger than the one the lawyer had used; bigger too than ex boyfriend's penis.

Briony wanted to tell the woman that she couldn't take it, it was just too big, but she never opened her mouth, except to moan, then curse the woman and finally tell her not to stop. The woman moved her hands onto Briony's tits and Briony braced herself for the inevitable squeezing of her nipples and other rough play. But it never came. Instead, the blonde massaged her boobs gently and told Briony she was a very beautiful woman.

The effect on Briony of this unexpected tenderness was electrifying. Instead of reciprocating with soft words and compliments of her own, she told the woman to fuck her till she came. She was her love slave and she wanted to be treated like a slave.

Whether Briony liked it or not, the dynamic between the two women had changed. It was signalled in the most obvious way by the fact that the woman told her that her name was Lisa and that she came from Budapest. When Briony told her her name, she simply responded, 'I know.'

'It is not too big for you?' she asked.

Her voice had a completely different tone; it was almost soft.

'No,' Briony replied. 'Please make me come again.'

Lisa placed her hands on Briony's hips and let the rhythm of her strokes gradually increase. Briony marvelled at Lisa's expertise, as she fantasised about kissing her and caressing her, about going down on this new Lisa once more, and of course about having Lisa eat her out.

'Don't be too gentle with me,' she heard herself saying, though no words came out of her mouth.

'Are you ready?' Lisa asked.

'Yes,' said Briony simply - without any affectation.

The phallus made just three or four more return trips before the job was done. Briony had experienced her first anal orgasm.

Finally, the two women kissed. But this was not like the kiss in the washroom, which had been predatory; this time was for real. While tongue sought out tongue, hands sought out first face, then back, then breasts, then ass cheeks and finally cunts.

Each of them wanted to slow down, but neither of them could. Briony was the first to break ranks, descending to Lisa's core once more.

'I can't get enough of your taste,' she explained, but the Hungarian woman wasn't complaining.

She supped on Lisa's sweet pussy juices hungrily, but the feverishness that had characterised their earlier sex had gone. Now they were making love.

'Suck my clit,' said Lisa, nearly out of her mind with excitement. She'd had a black woman once before -- an American, in Budapest - but that woman had been unable to give herself freely.

Briony unveiled the little pleasure package and raked it with her long fingernails. Lisa groaned and kept saying 'Yes!' as a way of encouraging Briony to continue. In need of no encouragement, she continued to finger her, until she felt her coming.

'My god!' she thought. 'How often can she come?!'

Briony didn't let the orgasm die down before she brought her tongue to the clit and worked on it expertly and at a relentless pace. Once again, Lisa experienced that most magical of all feelings, as she flooded Briony's mouth with her juices.

'My turn,' Lisa said, going down on the black woman, whose pubic hair has been sculpted in the shape of a V.

It acted like a direction marker, not that there could be any doubt as to where she needed to go. Opening the lips, Lisa marvelled at the pink pussy that met her eyes.

'God, that is beautiful!' she said, before setting out to devour her.

Briony wanted to savour these precious moments, wanted to be brought step by step to a thundering climax, but she knew she simply wouldn't be able to hold out. She was as tightly wound as a piano, and her body was of no mind to listen to her brain.

'Ah, fuck!' she cried, as the orgasm ripped through her.

But Lisa wasn't finished with her. She got her to kneel on all fours again and brought her tongue to her asshole.

'I wanted to do this before, but I was too impatient,' she said.

She got to work on her sweet puckered rosebud, taking it from all angles and with strokes of differing lengths. Sensing that Briony was primed, Lisa slipped a finger into her pussy and then let one from her other hand touch it across the thin membrane that separated her two erogenous zones. When Briony felt the finger invade her ass, she cried out in ecstasy, but that was as nothing compared to what happened when she felt Lisa's two fingers make contact inside her. She screamed and wailed and rode the mother and father of all orgasms.