Where the Deer and the Antelope Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your parents live around here?"

"Mom does, over on Sprucedale, with my last two little brothers, a senior and a sophomore—ah, at Creek City High—this year."

"Last two? How many sibs do you have?"

"Six, an older sister and five brothers, all younger. Sue's married and in Oregon now. Ron, next up behind me, works at a plant in Wichita, and the other two are in college. I live close enough that I can help Mom or the boys when they need it, but far enough away that I have some, ah, privacy, when I do."

There were photos on the wall, including a family photo with Sophie, her parents, and her sister and brothers. Based on Sophie and the ages of the boys, I guessed it was from maybe ten years earlier. "What about your dad? Is he around?"

She shook her head. "Daddy died, a heart attack, four years ago. He was eleven years older than Mom and they loved each other so much, but he was always under so much stress at work and trying to make ends meet."

There was about the same difference between Sophie and me as between her parents, so I wondered if her reflections on her parents were going to put a damper on our evening, but I was pleased when she smiled and added, "Daddy loved Mom so much, and he left her reasonably well-provided-for when he passed. She does a great job with Deke and Wally, she's independent, and she absolutely loves the Hitachi wand I got her."

The last part was so unexpected that I burst out laughing, leading Sophie to beam before she pulled me close and kissed me, melting into me and the kiss. When she opened her eyes, there was a twinkle in hers as she pulled me toward the couch.

"You want a beer? Wine?" she asked breathily as she kissed my neck.

"No, I'm good."

"Uhh huhhh," she moaned into my mouth as she returned to kissing me, almost causing me to chuckle at her response. Instead, I kissed her, trying my best to live up to her expectations.

My hand rubbed her back, feeling the softness of her skin above the dress, and the wonders that the dress contained. When I reached her ass, I cupped her buttock and pressed her even harder against me, leading her to squirm a bit as her mound rocked across my hardness. As my hand slipped higher, I felt the button at the top and then felt it release, loosening the band around her. My left hand, still holding her butt, grasped some material and I started to pull it up when she slid her hands to my chest.

"Ian, wait, please," she gasped. "Ahem, I need to tell you something. I'm having a great time with you, but...well, I'm sorry, I don't go all the way on the first date. I...I hope you understand."

"Huh?" I said, not as a question, but by way of complete surprise. It had been a long time—a very long time—since I'd gotten to this point and a woman had backed out. The surprise, in combination with my desire for her, was so great that it threw off my usual certainty and I was suddenly like a kid on a first date—no, not a first date, his very first date.

"Ah...ah...I'm sorry, Sophie...I, ah, I thought things were, ahem, going great. Do you, ah, want me to leave?"

"No! Things are going great, silly. I just didn't want them to go too far and then have you disappointed."

Talk about reading a situation wrong! I was about as disappointed as a guy could possibly be after being so psyched about where this was going and what we were going to do. Not that kissing wasn't good, but it paled in comparison to where I'd thought we were going only moments earlier and I felt what had been a great erection fading.

"Ah, yeah...I get it," I stammered, as sure of myself as that dating novice, but my confusion reigned supreme as she pushed me back, seating me on the couch, and then sitting down facing me, straddling my lap. She rocked her crotch forward, rubbing herself against my cock, which was quickly back to its pre-surprise state though I now knew this would only lead to a terrible case of blue balls. Still, her lips met mine again and our tongues were soon doing a sort of tango. I moaned, happy once more as I rubbed her back with both hands while being careful not to stray below her waist.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "So good! Now, are you going to help me off with this or not?"

She raised her arms as if she wanted me to take off the dress she'd just kept me from taking off. Talk about confused! "Ah, Sophie, help! I thought you said you don't go all the way on a first date."

She giggled. "I don't, Ian, but a good player can go several bases without actually making a home run, right?"

My confusion melted away and I took hold of the dress and started peeling it up and off her. It went flying, exposing her beautiful breasts, nice Ds, I believed, not as big as they appeared in her padded outfit at the restaurant, but stunning none-the-less. I took each in hand and kissed up her neck as I squeezed softly and worked my way to the points, pinching lightly. "It may not be a home run, but I absolutely love batting practice," I whispered into her ear before nibbling on her lobe.

"God, I hope so," she said breathlessly, throwing her head back and arching, pushing her left breast up toward my mouth.

I took the hint and was soon kissing the nipple, bringing it to a hard nub, and suckling on it.

Wearing only a pair of white cotton briefs, she was gorgeous as she started to writhe on my lap. Her hands were on my shirt and then it was off, making her multi-tasking efforts even more impressive.

Between my play with her breasts and the incredible cowgirl-style lap dance she was giving me, my balls soon felt like they were going to explode, so I picked her up and set her to my side as she gave a surprised squeal.

"Ian!"

"You were about to cause an explosion in my pants, dear, so consider this a break." I pushed her legs up, high and wide, revealing the great wet spot in the middle of her cotton panties. "Sophie, may I kiss?"

She looked breathless as she slowly nodded. "Just no penetration with your fingers or your dick."

"Great," I breathed before sliding the panties off of her to reveal her sex.

Her muff was bald, a perfect puffy peach, except for a narrow strip at the top. I kissed one side and then the other, smelling her arousal before dragging the tip of my tongue through her furrow. With just a gentle splay of hands, it opened like a morning glory at first light, revealing her full glory.

"Beautiful, Sophie. You are absolute perfection," I whispered, looking at her tight little opening rimmed by the tiniest inner lips imaginable. Her clitoris was already excited from all of her dancing, so I decided to take it for a spin, kissing her puss before sucking the dot between my lips and giving a tiny little tug.

"Mmm!" she moaned with a smile, arching herself up toward me, inviting me to do more. I swept up one side of her clit and down the other before going to work on it.

"FUCK!" she squealed as I continued. "Nnnnnh! Don't stop doing that, Ian, please don't stop! Oh my God! Don't stop!"

I was quite happy to oblige, guessing from her reaction that poor Sophie's past lovers either hadn't known what they were doing or hadn't been interested in pleasuring her as she deserved. I kept going, taking her up and down a bit, leading her to beg for more, before finally allowing her to tip over the edge with more words that I would never have suspected would come from the sweet, beautiful girl's mouth. When she was shaking in her orgasm, I probed her pink depths with my tongue, as deep as I could go, wishing she'd let me slide my dick in for a full go.

That's not what she wanted though, so I gave her a bit of time to come down from her peak before starting to nudge her back up again. She moaned, she squirmed, and she used more naughty words as I teased and taunted and tempted her before finally giving her what she wanted, a tsunami that swept through her that was even more powerful than the first. With great gulping breaths, her legs clamped around my head, pinning me in place, and, being just able to breathe, I was prepared to wait hours, if needed, with my tongue buried in her sweet twat.

"God, Ian, no more," she panted when she was able, slowly releasing my grip to free me from her coochie but giving yet another wonderful view of it. "It's my turn now...for you."

She held my dick and balls in her hand with her forehead resting against my abdomen and her breath tickling my frenulum. I was breathing harder, too, when her tongue shot out to tip me, once, twice, and more, faster and faster, until she swallowed me deep.

"Unnnh!" I grunted, fearing I was going to lose it, but I looked in her eyes and saw fierce determination to give me the time of my life. Up and down she went, slow and steady as her finger and thumb from one hand played circles on the base of my shaft while her other cupped my balls and caressed them. Then the humming started while she teased me with her eyes, daring me to come while practically praying that I could hold out to let her game continue.

Deep she went, then shallow, shallow, shallow as she teased me before burying me deep again.

I felt it building up, my balls tightening as the pressure increased, but she must have, too, drawing back and pinching my helmet head hard enough for me to groan and pull myself back. She held me still, smiling at me, before raising up, pulling my cock out a little more, and then wrapping her soft breasts around me.

Trapped in the soft warmth of her beautiful tits, I smiled as I tried to regain control of my breathing. She rubbed me slowly as I did, wiping a bit of pre-cum from my tip and rubbing it on her breasts. Sliding them up and down, she spit into her cleavage to provide lubrication and then she was moving faster.

My breathing good once more, I started to thrust, a small circular motion at first, but growing in strength as she wrapped herself more tightly around me. Her blues were looking into my eyes, and she smiled at me with those perfect teeth as I began to think of spraying my cum on her equally fabulous tits. I always used a condom but preferred to come balls-deep in a woman's pussy. When that was off limits, though...

She grabbed me then as her breasts slipped away, and then she was taking me back in her mouth, bobbing again as her eyes told me that now was when she was going to make me come. Her teasing was over and she went faster, up and down, as she continued to tease me with her eyes.

Knowing I didn't have long but not wanting to give up, I grunted again, buying myself seconds, then almost roared to gain just a few more.

"Sophie I'm gonna come I'm 'bout to do it!" I said without pausing, as if imitating one of those speedreader guys doing the fine print parts of a drug or legal advertisement on TV. She slowed then, a slow bob, lips tight around me, as she massaged my base, urging each pulse to shoot in her mouth or throat.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," I moaned as they continued before she let me slip from her mouth, directing me toward her left boob, right over her heart. The last few pulses were dribbles rather than jets, but she caught them on her breast and then milked out what remained from my shaft. There were several drops there, glistening on her body where she'd now worked up a glow of her own. She took her index finger and caught a drop of my cum, wiping it up before licking it with her lips in one of the most sensual displays I'd ever seen, smiling at me when she was done. Then, she leaned closer and took the head of my penis and used it to rub the remaining drop around her breast as if it was a beauty treatment before giving it another kiss and smiling at me.

"Sophie, that was amazing," I said, still breathing hard. "Thank you, dear." Recalling what she'd said about "right now," I added, "Can I have the honor of doing you one more time?"

She looked at me for a few moments as if wondering if I was being serious before grinning and then slowly nodding.

***

Alan had given me a key so I let myself in the back door at 2 AM and flipped on the kitchen light. I'd felt a slight sense of frustration that Sophie hadn't wanted me to hit a home run with her, but we'd had such a great time together playing all the other bases in a number of positions, I had to smile, knowing it was a great evening even without fucking. She was sweet and kind and her tongue was extremely talented—

"With a smile like that, someone must have had a wonderful night," said Alan from the other doorway.

His sudden appearance startled me, leading him to chuckle. "Feels sort of like old times back in college doesn't it? Ian trying to slip into the apartment at God knew what AM after a date with Jenny Limbacher—"

"Lanbacher," I corrected out of reflex rather than intent.

"—or Katie Shaw...or, maybe, Candy?"

The first two were delightful memories now somewhat faded after all the years, but Candy still hurt. She was the one for whom I might have really fallen if I'd played my cards a bit differently.

Alan must have seen the reflection on my face. "Candy's supposed to arrive tomorrow afternoon—well, this afternoon,now—you know."

I waved a hand as if I didn't care as I pulled a glass from the cabinet and got some water. "That was a long time ago, Alan. I had a date with one of your amazing and quite surprising little prairie angels tonight, Miss Sophie, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember. So you guys had a good night?" Alan asked this time rather than stating. "She's not going to be pissed at me the next time I walk into the Barbecutie Pit, is she?"

"Not unless you did something to piss her off, Alan," I replied. "She really is a nice young lady, exceedingly nice and wonderfully talented, but now, it's time for bed."

"Yeah, get some sleep, Ian. I'm going to be working at the store for a little while in the morning to finish turning it over to Uncle Horace while we're away, and I'm supposed to meet Nessa and Livia at lunchtime tomorrow to go over some last minute wedding issues. You still planning to meet the bull in the china shop at lunch or will you be able to join us?"

I sighed. "It's back to Creek City for me, I'm afraid. As for Bart the Bonehead, I'm fairly sure he'll be good, particularly if he thinks he'll lose his tooth if he tries anything."

"Well, we'll miss you, but give me a shout when you get back and I'll let you know where we can meet. Now, I'm heading back to bed. Good night, Ian, and sleep well. Though something tells me you surely will."

"Sounds good. Night, Alan, and thanks."

He gave a little wave and was gone, so I headed to my room. After a quick shower, I was relieved to get into bed only to find that sleep wouldn't come to me despite my fatigue. Alan hadn't said it when he told me to get some rest, but I saw it in his eyes. He was worried about me. Having turned 40 a couple of months earlier, my body needed the sleep I'd often forgone in earlier years to be able to have one last encounter during the evening.

Thinking of such sweet encounters, thoughts of the great time with Sophie caused me to smile and my little soldier to unexpectedly stand to attention. Her lovely face, sweet lips, soft breasts, and—

I drew my hand away, fighting off the urge to imagine the one part we'd skipped since I knew that my best effort would be a pale imitation to the real thing. I tried to put it all in the back of my mind, but that only gave way to memories of that long-ago night with Candy and thoughts of seeing her again in a few hours. Again, I tried to put her out of my mind, but that rolled into thoughts of Livia. This was a surprise, a big one, leading me to wonder why I thought of her in the first place.

I was still wondering when sleep finally took me.

***

Chapter 4

Friday, October 16th

At about 10:45 AM, I was almost ready to head to Creek City. Getting up late, I skipped breakfast, thinking I might stop by the Barbecutie Pit and see Sophie. I was thinking of the possibilities when my cell rang and Livia's name came up on the screen.

"Hey, Livia, what's up?"

"Good morning, Ian. Sorry to bother you but Alan said you're going to Creek City and Nessa wondered if I could accompany you so we could do a couple of quick wedding-related errands before heading back to Bettleys Corners. Would that be okay?"

I paused for a moment. This sounded, well, odd, but I was there to help Alan any way I could, so I agreed. "Ahem, sure. Do you want me to pick you up at Nessa's?"

"No, we're on the way to the hardware store now. Can you meet us there in a little while?"

"Yeah, I'll see you there shortly."

"Thanks," she said, ending the call.

Alan had repeatedly told me that Nessa, a college professor now teaching online courses and the primary organizer of this hamlet's major fundraiser a couple of years before, was the most organized person he knew. That she would have left a couple of errands to chance like this surprised me. Not getting any answers standing there, I grabbed my jacket and headed to the store.

Alan looked up from the workstation at his desk when I hurried in. I suspected that I'd only have a few minutes before Nessa and Livia would walk in and my opportunity to talk would be lost.

"Alan, Livia called and said she wants to go to Creek City with me on a couple of errands for Nessa. What gives?"

He chuckled. "Nessa, it seems, has nerves after all. She's worried about some things being delivered on time, so Livia volunteered to go and since I knew you were heading that way, I suggested they ask. You're good with it, right?"

The ladies must have been even more on the way to the store than I suspected, since the bell tinkled and they came walking in before I had a chance to express my concern over it. I nodded in response to his question, though I don't think he noticed since he and Nessa were making kissy face while Livia and I were left to look on. She smiled as she cocked her head and shrugged her shoulders, as if she was rather used to it and the fact it happened as it happened. I chuckled, too, and whispered, "So you know what we need to do?"

She pulled a paper from the pocket of her jeans, allowing me a moment to glance at how nicely they fit her, before she unfolded it and held it up before me. Neat and seemingly detailed feminine writing covered half the page, so I shrugged again. "You ready? They could be a while?"

She giggled as Alan and Nessa both looked around at me.

"What?" they chimed together.

"We're off to your county seat. Give us a call if you think of anything else."

"Thanks, Ian, and thank you, Livia," answered Alan while Nessa gave her cousin a quick hug.

Ten minutes later, I was doing 70 when Livia said, "Nessa says this county collects almost as much in fines for speeding and traffic violations as it does in property taxes. Mostly people with out-of-state tags on the interstate, but some on the other roads, too. Where's this car registered anyway?"

I eased off the accelerator, and hit the cruise control at 55. A sideways glance caught Livia's knowing smirk but she said nothing.

"Did you and Nessa have fun last night?" I asked.

"Yeah, wine, popcorn, and a couple of romantic comedies...but we mostly talked. She loves it here—"

"Quick, call the insane asylum," I deadpanned in an imitation of that old-time radio announcer, Walter Winchell. "Nessa's gone nuts."

Surprisingly, Livia laughed and nodded. "Well, she wanted things to be as different from Jersey as they could be. And I think she succeeded."

"I'd say, but I'm surprised she stuck around. Considering he's an engineer first and a hardware store guy on the side, I guess Alan has a more magnetic personality than I suspected."

"I don't know. I really think Nessa would have stayed even if she'd never met Alan, but he definitely made it easier for her and gave her another reason to stay. She loves him so much, Ian, but she's been really reluctant to remarry after her first disaster. Alan gave her lots of time and lots of love, though, and she eventually came around, and I really have high hopes for her. For them."