Where was I?

Story Info
Taken by the unknown.
815 words
3.8
6.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark and cold when i woke. Where was i? I tried to move but quickly realised i couldnt. What was going on? As my eyes adjusted to the darkness i could see i was in what looked like an abandoned room. I was lying on a bed but my wrists and ankles were tied. The walls were damp and i could see threw the curtains that it was dark outside. I hurt all over. My head hurt and was all groggy. My pussy and ass stung and i was covered in dried come that was cracking when i moved. Slowly the events of the night before came back to me

I had been working yesterday. Was looking forward to an early finish as been working every hour possible recently due to the pandemic. Just as i pulled my car into the driveway my phone buzzed with a text. "Hey babygirl, daddy needs you" It was matt. He knew i couldnt resist him. For fucks sake. There goes my early night!

"Yes daddy, where do you want me?" He gave me instructions on where to meet him and what to wear (heels, basque and overshirt)I drove to the street he told me to go to and walked up to the door. My hands were shaking already, it was always so exciting with him and i never knew what to expect. When i met him i was thrilled to discover he was just as adventurous and filthy as me.

Just as i was about to knock, someone grabbed me and held something over my mouth and nose. I felt myself go weak and pass out. What the hell was on that rag? When i came round, i was lying spread eagled on a bed, the same bed i am still on now. My shirt had been removed and my pussy was spread open. My wrists and ankles were fastened tight to the corners of the bed. I could sense someone else in the room. I strained to look but i couldnt quite see. As i tried and tried to turn my head i felt a blindfold being slipped over my head and across my eyes. What the hell was going on? Had matt set me up? I didnt like this one bit and was beginning to get very scared.

The mattress creaked and i could feel the weight of someone by me. Kissing down my throat. Biting. Hands around my throat squeezing whilst their mouth was around my nipple. Sucking and biting. It hurt so bad but felt so good. The grip loosened around my throat. Whoever it was, focused on my boobs. The pain was unreal but i could feel that telltale warmth starting to spread through my pussy. This was certainly not matt. He wouldnt hurt me like this. We had always agreed not too much pain. This was way too much! Oh god i couldnt enjoy this, i wouldnt let myself.

They kissed down, undoing my basque at the same time. So forcefully! Next thing i knew they were biting my clit whist finger fucking me hard. Must be 3 fingers at least. I could feel my pussy stretching but it felt so good. A slight moan escaped my lips as i tried so hard not to push back onto their fingers "aww look the slut likes being raped" the voice chuckled. That was it, I couldnt help myself, i was pushing back so eagerly. Suddenly the fingers withdrew. A sense of disappointment washed over me. They were untying my ankles. Maybe i was free?! Hang on...... no wait.......

my legs pushed back over my shoulders. Something cold was rubbed onto my asshole then something big being forced in. The pain ripped through me as i felt what i assumed was a butt plug of some description being forced into me. Alot bigger than my small delicate one at home. Oh god it was stretching me so much but it felt amazing. He started fucking my pussy at the same time. I was stuffed beyond belief but coming over and over again. All my orgasms were rolling into one. Shaking all over but oh good god it was good. He pulled out and came all over my tits, stomach and face. Used me like the proper slut i am.

He used all my holes all night untill i passed out. I couldnt take anymore. Fucking my ass then forcing me to lick him clean. Then fucking my ass and fisting my pussy. Abused me good and proper.

I smiled at the memories of the night before then i could feel the blindfold being removed. "Sleep well babes?" It was matt.

"Loved it but i cant go again just yet" i laughed. Looking down at my body covered in dry come "i think i need a hot shower", "ill join you" he replied.