Where We Left Off Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself.
1.5k words
4.66
3.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dermatologist had a simple rule for scheduling hair removal treatments. Male patients must schedule sessions with male technicians. Female patients must schedule sessions with female technicians. I was the first trans patient for that dermatologist. He decided to default to biological gender, so I had to schedule sessions with male technicians.

The treatments felt routine after awhile. Most of my treatments were with this guy named Rob. He was in his mid thirties. Rob was a very quiet person. Conversations were short and professional. I would strip naked and he would treat my front first. I would roll over and he would treat my back. My last treatment was going as planned. He was done with my front. I laid on my belly as he treated my back. That's when I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being opened.

I looked back and saw Rob masturbate furiously. His cock was decent sized. He was up against the table. He jacked with his right hand and cupped my ass cheeks with his left hand.

"I won't hurt you. I promise. I can't help it anymore," he said. "I whack off every night thinking about you. This is your last session and I won't see you naked for another year, probably never after this. I will be done soon. Please just wait."

I laid still in shock. He blew his load over my ass. He then finished the session in silence with his cum on my ass.

"I understand if you want to call the police. I can't control myself around you anymore," He said in an ashamed tone.

I wiped his cum off with a towel in the room. I paid with John's credit card and drove home. I never told anyone about it. I only needed three treatments the following year. I requested Rob for all three. I gave him permission to ejaculate on me at the end of each session. He could not penetrate me in any way. He could not cum in my hair or on my face. I would not touch him. At least I had control of the situation this way. Another man may hurt me because of my orientation or force me to have sex. I allowed Rob to do the same thing again the following year. I never really enjoyed it when Rob whacked off. I just laid there and hoped he would finish soon. He had Polaroids of me with and without his cum on me.

My breasts never grew on their own. My nipples slowly transformed into very feminine nipples, but my chest barely grew after two years of hormones. I got implants in the fall of 2000. John decided that I should be a 36B. The healing process was hell. John loved the results.

John helped me changed my name legally. I took on his last name, with my middle name being my former last name. We couldn't change my gender on my license or get married, but I could have my name and a current picture on my license. We could appear as a married couple to the untrained eye.

Men's behavior towards me only got worse. John loved it. John made sure I was dressed up like pure sex at all times. John would take me out to bars and clubs at night, once or twice a year. He would take home a woman or a man with us. John loved it when women humiliated me. John was never very cruel to me, but he allowed women to be cruel to me. Women would whip me, use strap ons with me, and pee on me. John would usually restrain me and hang me in a swing when he shared me with other men.

"Hey man," Brock said, "your wife has a tiny penis. I'm not sure if you knew. Thought I would tell you."

Brock was a blonde haired college student John picked up one night. He was tall and athletic. He was on the swim team.

"But she does suck a good dick," Brock muttered as I worked him down my throat.

John had a leash on my collar. John brought me to the swing. I got up on the swing and John locked my arms and legs in place. My knees were to my shoulders. My feet under my ass. My arms were bound together behind my back. I was then tightly secured to the swing. The only thing I could do was open my mouth and relax my ass as John and Brock fucked me. They alternated between my ass and mouth by just spinning me. They would both stop when one would get close. They edged themselves for a long time. John let me down and lead me to the bathroom, still in restraints. He had me kneel in the shower.

"Open your mouth, Tiffany," John said. He then placed his cock head just inside my mouth. He began to pee. "Drink it all," John commanded.

I knew that I couldn't spill a drop. John had peed on me for years and occasionally made me drink his pee. John would slow his stream to allow me to swallow. He pulled his cock out when he was finished and Brock placed his in my mouth. Brock pissed in my mouth as well. I tried to swallow all of Brock's salty piss, but he pissed too fast. I spilled some. John and Brock laughed at me. They spit roasted me in the bathroom until they both came inside me.

Randy's behavior became very erratic. He would obsess over every tiny detail one day, and not care about anything the following week. He went through bouts of depression. Afterwards he would act bizarre. One time he called John at two in the morning to borrow a credit card so he can book plane tickets to Niagara Falls and the Grand Canyon for Brantley, John, him, and me.

It was a cold Tuesday in January of 2001. I was bent over John's desk. My little cock flopped around as John pounded me from behind. The phone rang. John stopped and hit the speaker button on his desk phone.

"Corporate Law Specialists, this is John speaking," John said, with his gigantic cock planted all the way up my ass.

"Hey John! It's Todd", the voice from the phone said, "I know it's short notice, but my assistant and I just pulled into the parking garage. We need to get started on an urgent matter. Are you able to see us?"

John slowly moved as Todd spoke on the phone. I held back my moans.

"Sure Todd, I will buzz you in when you get to the door." John said.

John pressed the speaker button again and resumed pounding me at double speed. John finished deep inside me. There was no time for John to let me cum. We both switched outfits quickly and freshened up. Todd and his assistant arrived soon and rang the bell. John buzzed them up.

We met inside the conference room. John's seed slowly leaked from my hole. To my right was John. I took notes for him. Across the table was Todd, an associate from John's old firm. Todd left soon after John and took a job as a lawyer for a large sized manufacturing corporation. The company was privately owned by four brothers. We routinely did contract work for this company and Todd was our main contact. Seated to his right was Gina, his assistant.

"It's a lawsuit claiming sexual harassment," Todd explained, "normally I handle these cases for the company, but the lawsuit claims I was the one who committed the harassment. The brothers stand by me 100% in these false accusations. She just wants money. The Brothers wish for you to handle this case. They do not think it would be appropriate for me to handle the case myself. I agree with them."

John accepted the case. My duties had been expanded two years ago to include case investigations. It was my favorite part of the job. Gina and I traded contact information. I was given all the files to go over. The claimant did have some evidence. She claimed that she had been raped by Todd seven times over two years of employment. She claimed that Todd had tapes of several of these rapes. She had date stamped pictures of bruises. She had clothing from the encounters with stains. Todd admitted to one sexual encounter. He claimed she had gotten him drunk once and had taken advantage of him while blacked out. She kept the used condom to blackmail him. He even had sworn statements from his wife that claimed this employee had made threatening calls to the house asking for the money.

John thought it would be a simple enough case to raise reasonable doubt in the claims of the claimant. He didn't believe the claimant had a strong enough case.

"Do you think Todd did it," I asked.

"I would like to say no, but I have known Todd for decades. He does have a certain track record," John replied, "but I think the case against him can have enough holes poked into it. As long as no new evidence is found."

Everything had changed in my life to this point. I had no idea that big changes were now set in motion.