Where Werewolves Roam

Story Info
A young man learns how werewolves live.
55.6k words
4.44
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1 A Time to Remember

Lee had grown up on the outskirts of Manscellen, a tiny, out-of-the-way village of a few hundred souls nestled in the Huertgallen Forest within the Kingdom of Walleria under the harsh tutelage of his Uncle Ungyle in the small, two room shack that the two of them called home. His parents had died in a plague some years before he could remember, and his father's brother was his only surviving family. He was always aware that his uncle resented the fact that County rules forced him to take the whelp in, over his objections. The miserable old codger never missed an opportunity to let the lad know.

Ungyle was a hard taskmaster having served as a sergeant in the Royal Pike Corps. He was a fat, bald, old man with one sightless, milky white eye forever staring balefully at the world like a souvenir of some past battle. He walked with a distinct limp due to a nasty leg wound he had sustained at the Battle of Erinmoore some years before. They managed to save his life and leg, but the wound had mustered him out of the army, the only life he knew, and put him on a pension, one that he was forever complaining was too small. "Spend your life devoted to duty and defending the kingdom and this is the thanks they give you when they're finished with you. An inadequate pension and a useless medal!" he would growl and fume at anyone who would listen.

"Maybe if you didn't drink three-quarters of your pension away and spend the rest on snake oil remedies for your leg, you'd find that it went a lot further," Lee bitterly thought more than once as he watched his uncle's tumult, feeling helpless to render aid in any way. When he did try to help, his uncle would force him away in fits of independence. Those bitter years spent watching his uncle in the throes of his alcoholism and self pity convinced Lee that he would never become like him.

So, Lee had grown up in this harsh environment, learning the lessons of life at the knee of this hard and unforgiving man including how to read and write. "You're slight, Boy. Better heed these lessons!" chided Ungyle. "You'll never make a warrior. You're a natural scribe." More than one night saw Lee black and blue from having had trouble understanding the lesson. The ordeal had been hard on the young man but in the end, he mastered reading and various other tasks.

Once per week, Lee gained a temporary respite from the attentions of his miserable Uncle. Because he could already read and write, Father Timothy of the Church of Our Lady Moon took him on as his apprentice and instructed him in scripture, language, history, mathematics, and astrology. Being with the Good Father were the best times Lee remembered about his youth. Father Timothy was very patient and an excellent teacher so Lee learned fast, quickly outstripping what his uncle knew. His relationship with the priest and his hunger for learning drove another wedge between him and his Uncle Ungyle.

Now, Ungyle was a man who was very set in his ways and definitely didn't agree with Lee's choices and lifestyle. Several times he'd tried to beat the defect out of the boy; however, there is no denying nature. On this particular evening, he had hobbled off to the Wayfarer Tavern to spend his pension money getting drunk, as usual. Lee and his lover, Aaron, seized the opportunity to share a little quality time together.

They fell onto the bed together, lips locked in a lovers embrace as soon as the latch on the front door caught the receiver. Their parted lips met as they brushed against one another and their tongues intertwined, Aaron quickly undid the closures of his lover's shirt and dropped his lips to his boy's furry chest while he stripped the fabric from Lee's upper body.

Endorphins began to fill the boys minds with fantasy as Aaron reached down to undo the drawstring on Lee's breeches and began to pull them from his lover's supple hips and thighs, exposing his undergarments. Peeling these away from his body exposed the object of his quest, his lover's magnificent piece of man meat. Clutching his lover's perfect phallus and kissing him, he felt Lee's hands busying themselves, disrobing him as he had done to him.

Aaron drew back and smiled as he began to shift down Lee's body. He longed to have his lover's cock in his mouth again. It felt like so long since they had been allowed to indulge in their secret sex. Aaron felt blessed to have Lee beside him, the only one in the village who understood him at all.

Lee's hands gently dropped to his lover's blond hair and stroked it gently, moaning as he felt Arron's agile tongue touch and taste the head of his rock-hard cock. His breath drew up sharp as the sensations began to emanate through him and the sensations flooded his system.

Aaron parted his jaws and slowly slid down the length of Lee's boner, luxuriating in the soft skin stretched over a steel hard frame. He swirled his tongue along the underside as he continued downward and felt the steady pressure of Lee's hands.

Lee shifted his slim hips as he began gently rocking his hips, driving his cock in and out of his lovers warm, wet mouth and luxuriating in the currents created within his inner ocean. He felt his senses being dissolved as the sensations ramped up inside him, taking his mind on a wonderous journey. Suddenly, he brushed the back of Aaron's sweet throat and slid in. Lee heard Aaron's stop as the head of his prong temporarily blocked his trachea. Up and down, in and out went Lee's cock, priming him for the glorious events to cum.

Lifting his head, Aaron smiled up at him as he began to move, stripping off his leggings and preparing himself for Lee's soft, pretty mouth. Setting a knee on each side of his head, he looked down into the sparkling, soft brown eyes he had grown to love so much. Seizing his own cock in his fist, he dangled his bulbous head over the open lips of his lover, who smiled and giggled at the game. Grinning himself, Aaron slowly lowered his dick into his lovers waiting and watering mouth.

Lee received his friend's quickly erecting prong delightedly into his warm and wanting mouth. He'd loved sucking his friend's magnificent dick since the first time he felt it slide between his jaws a few years before.

Uncle Ungyle and he had gone to a betrothal party where he was supposed to meet a young girl, Lilly Shoemacher to start the matrimonial dance. He also met a boy of about his own age, Aaron. Aaron and he hit it off right away. As he watched, he found the other boy's body intoxicatingly erotic while Lily was nice but didn't make him feel the same way. She was intelligent and could read and could be a good friend. As he watched, there was a stirring in his pants as his mind began to wander into more fertile fields.

Later on, after lunch the pair of boys started walking the trails in the woods surrounding the clearing where the party was being held and talking. Once they had gotten out of earshot, Aaron turned off the trail and went to sit down on a fallen log, invited Lee and the pair sat down. Lee looked at the way Aaron's lips moved as he talked, the sparkle in his clear eyes. Aaron swooped in and brushed Lee's soft lips with his own, surprising the lad immensely. Lee quickly relaxed into Aaron's arms where they remained lip locked as they and his hands slid down to his new friend's muscled torso to nestle between his legs and fondle his hardening cock.

Suddenly, Lee looked up into Aaron's face. "How did you know?" he asked.

Looking down through his doe-soft brown eyes, he responded with an even tone. "I was the way you looked at me. Those little, side long glances and the excitement I felt in you. The way you treated Lily. It was more like a kid sister than a soon to be affianced. I knew right then that you were attracted to me and would respond positively if I tried to kiss you. I was right." he finished as he dove for Lee's willing, moist lips again while Lee's finger explored his glorious cock through the fabric of his trousers.

Aaron drew back a little. "You've never done this before, have you? You've only dreamed, right?" he asked with concern on his face.

Lee looked up just vibing with excitement. "No," he said quietly with his voice full of wonder.

"I'll be gentle, then" replied Aaron and he moved forward to kiss his new lover again. "Would you like to try sucking my cock," he asked in hushed tones.

Lee looked up again but could merely nod his head. He had wanted to try this for a long time, and now was his chance.

"Kneel down in front of me," he said softly. Lee obediently followed the instructions and entered a no-mans-land where he had never been before. This was make or break. Either he would find the experience similar to how he'd imagined, or he would hate it and never come near this again.

Aaron began to hustle his trousers and underwear down his leg, releasing his wondrous cock. Lee's eyes went wide has he gently took Aaron's manhood into his soft hand. "Oh yeah," whispered Aaron. "Just gently jerk it up and down," he suggested. "Mm-hmm," he intoned approvingly as Lee found the sweet spot in his rhythm. He gently took Lee's head into his hands and began to guide the lad's face to his throbbing prong. "Open your jaws, give it a lick," Aaron suggested.

Lee needed no more invitation, snaked his tongue out and gave Aaron's delicious cock a long, wet lick. He loved it, and wanted more, so much more. He felt Arron's hands on his head, gently taking control pressing his lips down and pressing the head into his steamy mouth.

Aaron stood up and droving his cock through Lee's mouth and straight down his wanting throat. Holding there, he gripped Lee's head in his hands and waited for his helpless partner to begin to struggle before withdrawing and allowing him to gulp for breath. Sliding in once again, he began to slowly fuck his partners soft throat, withdrawing occasionally to let him breath and becoming harder than granite in the process.

Shaking slightly, he withdrew from the boy's mouth, moved back and knelt to begin massaging Lee's supple ass and body as he moved around to Lee's rear where he guided the lad over to the log they had sat on and bent him over it. Maddened by the lust he felt for his little man that he gazed upon him and grinned.

From his dreams, Lee felt what his lover wanted next. Turning over onto his chest, he rose up onto his hands and knees, presenting his milk white ass to his lover and eagerly anticipating what was to come next. He shivered slightly as he felt Aaron's hands descending to his hips, reinforcing his lover's resolve. He no longer jumped forward when the tip of Aaron's prong touched his sensitive little hole. Now, he just moaned in pleasure as he felt Aaron grease his crease.

Aaron gripped his loves slim hips between his sturdy hands as he pressed the tip of his slicked prong into Lee's quivering little hole. He listened with delight as his little bottom whined and moaned as he pressed his prong deeper and deeper inside his soft, hot sphincter. He pressed on into the spreading hole in front of him with a deliriously sensual delight. He felt the soft pop deep inside his sweet lover and sighed as he leaned forward and inched his prong deeper inside his lover.

Lee braced and pushed back against Aaron as he prepped him for the adventure to come. His cock felt so hard and wonderful as it entered him. This is what kept him up at night when he and Aaron were apart. The feeling of his magnificent cock stretching his ass to accommodate.

Aaron felt his hips connect with the inside of Lee's cheeks and settled in deep inside his crack. He's penetrated Lee completely. Holding his hips tightly he breathed and luxuriated in the heat of his companion. He loved the boy's ass and took every opportunity to press his cock into it. Now was no exception. He swept his hips back, slowly withdrawing and stretching his lover more and more as he travelled.

Reaching the end of his travel he smoothly reversed and started back into his lover's relaxing hole. Smoothly, he glided along until he hit bottom again. He continued to pump in and out, faster and faster, until he was pounding in and out of his lover, making him whimper and scream in delight.

Lee's cock now began to leak under the prostate massage he was undergoing every time Aaron's cock thrust in and out. Each thrust produced another shockwave to travel the length and breadth of his body and a new droplet to seep down the underside of Lee's hard cock to dampen the blanket he was stretched out on.

Aaron felt his body beginning to tense up as he approached the point of no return where his stamina would begin to wane on the countdown to his own orgasm. Lee was moaning and squealing below him in delirious pleasure, sounds he could quite happily listen to forever. Perspiration began to form on his skin in the warm, still air as his hips worked, rocking back and forth faster and faster, providing the power in his plunge. Ploughing on, he counted off the telltale signs of his body leading him on.

Although lost in an endorphin fueled half dream, Lee too felt his partner's body readying for Aaron to deliver him the shot of heat and sensuality that only he could. He moaned as his lovers fingers curled ever tighter into the flesh of his hips and loved every second of it.

Aaron loved the softness and texture of the boy's smooth ass as his cock ran easily in and out of him. The sounds and squeaks of joy and delight ever stimulated him and urged him on

Lee collapsed on the bed with Aaron on top of him, kissing his neck and licking his earlobe with his cock still lodged deep inside him and his hips occasionally shocking a cry from his bottom. "Still more to cum," smiled Aaron as he lazily withdrew. He took Lee's hips in his hands and encouraged him to turn over onto his back.

With a wide smile on his face, Lee obeyed the instructions. Aaron grabbed him by the thighs and dragged to the edge of the bed, letting his legs dangle. Standing between them, he put one on each shoulder and gazed down on a smiling Lee. Grasping the boy's thin hips, he thrust his cock back into the boy's hot cavity and listened to him groan in delight. Watching the expression of bliss on his partner's face, Aaron began to thrust in and out once again causing shockwaves to run the length and breadth of his lover and more slippery precum to leak from the tip of his dick.

Finally, Aaron's body stiffened, his breath grew short, and he thrust inside his partner as deeply as he could. This was the quiet before the storm because in the next second, he flushed a great gout of gleaming white cum deep inside Lee's thrilled ass. As he continued, he moved slightly inside Lee's ass to restimulate.

Aaron had a peculiar little smile on his face as he sank to his knees before his supine friend, accepting his semi hard boner back into his mouth and beginning to bob up and down, longing to taste his lover's sweet cum again. He tasted the precum that had dribbled down Lee's cock while they had been fucking. He felt Lee's gentle hands cradling his head as Aaron applied his talents and understanding of his friend to make him rock hard, once again.

Bobbing up and down once again, Aaron slathered his tongues all over the underside of his friend's sensitive phallus making Lee moan with pleasure. He dearly loved to wring these sounds and sensations out of Lee, and he knew just how to do it. Moving down further, he felt the tip of lee's cock brush the back of his throat. The reward for his effort was a low moan and a sigh that escaped his lover's throat.

Hearing his partner, he slipped Lee's cock down his warm and wanting throat. He now loved to slide cock down his lovers slippery throat and longed for the next opportunity shortly after the previous one was over. He picked up speed and before long, Lee's hips were bouncing up and down in time.

Wrapping his arms around Lee's thighs, he put them to work in cadence with his mouth, determined to make him cum. Aaron smiled as he felt the tension in Lee's body and the quivering in his legs. He knew his partner was about to cum. Bouncing harder for the final strokes, he felt the first spurt of the warm, musty flavoured splashing into his mouth and draining down his throat, then another, then another. He gulped most of it down in sheer delight but saved a small ball in his mouth. As he finished, he crawled up Lee's still supine body to brush his lips against his and pass the snowball to his smiling boyfriend, who accepted it gratefully.

Lee lay back into Aaron's arms and sighed. It had been quite some time since the two of them had been able to get together to appreciate one another in the way that they wanted to. Their lips brushed and then touched, a temporary fastening between the two as they gently touched and caressed, expressing the depth of their love and care for one another.

Thereafter, the pair would meet, find themselves a private space away from the crowd to play touch and feel with each other. The longer this time went on without them being discovered made them feel more and more invincible from persecution.

One evening they were lying in each other's arms after a particularly satisfying tryst. Ungyle was supposed to be at the bar for the evening where he stayed until the wee hours of the morning. Suddenly, the front door to the shack was flung wide open and framed in the doorway was all the ugliness that Uncle Ungyle could muster. His unsteady, rheumy eyes searching the room as though expecting something more. "Boy!" his bass voice boomed out.

"It's your uncle!" hissed Aaron with trepidation in his voice as both leapt out of the bed. Both knew what it would mean were he to catch them in here together in their mutual state of undress. Clothes were flying and enclosures were closing as they wrapped their threads back about them as they heard Ungyle clumsily thrashing around in the main room.

"Where are you boy?" Ungyle demanded through slurred speech as he lumbered around, searching for his kin.

The door latch rattled and both boys tensed, ready to use surprise to evade the undexterous, old man. The door exploded inward and Ungyle took in the scene with a foreboding gaze out of his good eye. "You!" he shrieked as he lunged, making a grab for Aaron which the lad skillfully evaded. "I thought I told you not to come back last time! I'll teach you! C'mere, Whelp!" Uncle shouted as he lumbered after Aaron who was now clearing the door to the room.

Lee wasted no time in squirting out the portal and into the main room. He turned around to see Aaron hopping around the small room like a flea on a hot brick evading his uncle's clumsy attempts to grab him and maneuvering for his chance to clear the door. When the old man lay himself out across the bed in another vain attempt to tackle him, Aaron saw his opportunity and scampered out the door to join his friend. Both now turned and looked at the lame, old man as he regained his feet, then at each other and their giggled despite the existential threat to both of them.

The old man righted himself faster than the boys thought anyone in his condition ever could. Quick as a cat, he sprang back in the main room and making a grab for his old sword which had hung on the wall for decades. Turning to them, he glared and gritted his teeth. "I thought I told you no more of that! It's wrong, immoral, and disgusting!" he spat as he backed into the doorway to outside, effectively trapping the boys on the other side of table. He glared balefully at them then brought the sword down menacingly on the furniture piece, leaving a dent in the finish and wood. "I'll teach you the correct and proper way," he growled menacingly as he advanced.

He took an advancing step toward Lee who grabbed the old, wooden chess set from the sideboard and scattered the pieces in front of the infuriated man. Ungyle's next advancing step placed many of the round pieces under his foot and he lost his balance sending him crashing to the floor. The boys simultaneously saw their opportunity and bolted for the now undefended door. Aaron dashed around one side of the table and out the door while Lee raced the other way, planting one foot on the old man's back and vaulting out the same door, only to see his lover running as fast as he could down the backside trail of the row of houses on this street.